Example: SE-
    Code:
         Subjective | Objective
                S-4 | E-3 [Ego]
    Conscious   I-2 | L-1 [Super-Ego]
    ----------------|-----------------
    Unconscious E-4 | E-3 [Id]
                L-2 | I-1 [Super Id]
    This is the psyche of the SE- type. If you want to create a subtype then you need to modify this diagram. That's the axiomatic way to create subtypes. With this system the only way to do that would be the change the function strength.

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm impressed anyone got pookie to talk so much

Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

more gulenko heresy

TIM
    GEI-I
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bertrand

Gulenko is totally clueless to intuitive ethics @1:40, also called maturity. People learn and grow and they develop other aspects to themselves besides the leading function. Does he not understand Model A has 8 functions and not 1?

Ambivert does not exist because a person would be indifferent between functions. It would freeze them. The entire reason we have function strengths is to get around this indifference problem.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going to borrow "depth of interactions" because that's a good point

so I actually think there are more base similarities between IEE-Fi + EII-Fi and IEE-Ne + EII-Ne

tl;dr IEE-Fi is what would happen if you fed EII-Fi a bunch of MDMA, whereas EII-Ne is what would happen if you fed IEE-Ne a bunch of Xanax

IEE-Fi seeks depth in their interactions, but they do so while "planting seeds" across a wide spectrum (work, school, extracurriculars) in stereotypical Ep fashion, but they're still not Dostoevsky, so it doesn't magically become a matter of deepening emotional bonds between other people, it's just making friends on an individual basis across a wide spectrum, and they do so in almost a Dostoevsky way - think Huxley motivation (Ne) Dostoevsky method (Fi)

EII-Ne seeks depth in their interactions, and they might collect their friends from various places (work, school, extracurriculars), but eventually they'll want to bring those friends into a single place, so there's an attachment at play (and by that I mean static bonds, Fi) and their means of communication is less about kindness, even if it's still there, it's more about connecting through common interests - think Dostoevsky motivation (Fi) Huxley method (Ne)

I don't usually like using forumites as examples, but in this case, I remember I recognized more immediate similarities between Raver and Subteigh, than I did between Subteigh and myshkin, but after I spent more time on the forum, I began to see growing similarities between Subteigh and myshkin
    awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I LIKE TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION IN MY RELATIONSHIPS" - Galen 2k13

aka He Died With a Felafel Delilah's Avatar
    TIM
    EXI/IEE
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've read 2 EII-Ne subtype descriptions, one by Gulenko and the other one i can't recall who it was written by (Meged? rings a bell? ). Anyway, the differences weren't very clear to me. Are there any other subtype descriptions i am missing out on? Thanks
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    117 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    I've read 2 EII-Ne subtype descriptions, one by Gulenko and the other one i can't recall who it was written by (Meged? rings a bell? ). Anyway, the differences weren't very clear to me. Are there any other subtype descriptions i am missing out on? Thanks
    Read the Fi-EII and Fi-IEE descriptions and see if any of them fit you:

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...INFj/subtypes/
    http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...ENFp/subtypes/

Both are at the bottom.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EXI/IEE
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Read the Fi-EII and Fi-IEE descriptions and see if any of them fit you:

http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...INFj/subtypes/
    http://www.sociotype.com/socionics/t...ENFp/subtypes/

Both are at the bottom.
    Hey Raver,
    thanks for the links. I'll read them. However, I'm very intrigued by the EII-Ne subtype. Both, for seeing if it fits and for understanding that subtype better. Are there any other ones out there? I kinda vaguely recall having read something by Beskova (i think that was their name....?) a few years back and can't seem to locate it now. Thanks.
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

TIM
    EXI/IEE
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    What problem are you trying to solve here? Are you perhaps trying to find out whether you are IEE or EII yourself?
    @consentingadult: only partially my interest in this started as i was wavering between 3 Fi-ego types, and then continued to read as it was still intriguing and i made the thread after i realized that even having read the subtype articles i was having difficulties differentiating between EII -NE and IEE for instance. Thanks for your comment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12