Thread: Have you ever...

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Have you ever...

compiled an MBTI/socionics test for someone else? Like thinking you were the person you were compiling the test for? Did it work?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No. Its hard to finish my own tests like for doing it pretending that I'm someone else. Then I prefer to get them answering at the test personally before doing it myself. It'd lack accuracy imo.
    Last edited by Hope; 06-12-2018 at 05:03 AM.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I've tried to multiple times do a live streamed socionics test among multiple people where we pretend to be eachother.

But it's mostly just fun to me. I may take someone else's results for me more seriously than my own test tbh

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I've created original socionics tests for others to take. My test sucked, I don't even remember it now since it was probably 9-10 years ago? But it was pretty worthless lol.
    lol that's cute, I have made a questionnaire too that I would like to share on here, standard questions are a bit sterile to me, in some cases.

I've also taken tests for other people as though I was that person (they asked me to.) It didn't work that well, partially because they were present and jumped in to answer the questions anyway or to argue with my answers. So, they might as well have just taken it themselves. It would probably work out ok if you knew the person really well and it was a decent test.
    lol why were they present tho? I mean just let them do it for themselves if they're there... I agree anyway, if you know someone very well you can attempt and get good results. Personally I've tried this 3 times, once with my ex who was sure to be an INTx (from the 16personalities questionnaire ), and I was sure he was not, so I took a couple of tests pretending to be him and scored ISTp, then I proposed those tests to him and he scored ISTp, he was very sad about it. I did it with my sister as well and it worked the same, although I would have never expected she was an ISFj, but after I made her take the test she got the same result. I did it last for my mum, after she passed away, and got ISTp, then asked both my dad and sis to make the test, pretending to be her, and we all got ISTp... I'm pretty sure it's right.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I did that with my brother before, it was the socionics spreadsheet based on informational aspects (x) and he came out EII while I came out IEE. I did it with a few other friends back when socionics was still new to me, and I think the results were roughly the same so at least there was consistency. I can't speak for them, but for me, I'd often feel the need to ask for their input on certain questions because I truthfully didn't know which answer they preferred.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

No.

I used short dichotomy test (8 paragraphs) to think about other peoples types. Then I gave this test to them and noticed where I matched with their choices.