TIM
    ESI 693 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Triple Blind Spots?

Greetings!

Been thinking about this, what if a person can identify a little of all 3 blind spots but not fully? For example, lucky me.

My SP blind - Neglect my room's cleanliness and skip sleep and dinners when pursuing my interests, and sometimes throw caution into the wind to have dangerous fun. Not focused on finances. But then I am still mostly grounded and know that safety and health is important and take cautions when deemed necessary, and I do not spend money beyond my means and I do have a loose long term plan.

My SX blind - Do not always sense the chemistry between other people and sometimes do not realize others are attracted to me until much later. Stop short at pursuing my love interests if I sense it's not reciprocated. Do take precaution when pursuing some of my more dangerous hobbies (extreme skiing, cave diving). But then I love to and know how to draw people in if I am interested in them beyond social niceties and love to immerge myself into my interests and fun activities. I feel the power of passion and the urge for complete immersion. In fact, I don't do anything well unless I feel the passion.

My SO blind - Cannot stand the thought of social hierarchy, do not seek social status or play social games. Do not socialize at all unless necessary and hate it when doing it. But then I understand the power of societal judgment, influences and have the ability perceive group dynamics, know in any group who is "in" and who is "out", who has "power" and who doesn't.

What would you say the instinct stacking is?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Describes me pretty well on idea level (and as in description partially).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ESI 693 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Describes me pretty well on idea level (and as in description partially).
    Could you elaborate a little? Which part matches well, and which doesn't?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yours Truly View Post
    My SP blind - Neglect my room's cleanliness and skip sleep and dinners when pursuing my interests, and sometimes throw caution into the wind to have dangerous fun. Not focused on finances. But then I am still mostly grounded and know that safety and health is important and take cautions when deemed necessary, and I do not spend money beyond my means and I do have a loose long term plan.

I can wear worn out clothes especially socks. I kind of have low focus regarding my own health.... teeth. Right now I think there might something wrong with me health wise. I have no hypochondria I'm just being clueless.

My SX blind - Do not always sense the chemistry between other people and sometimes do not realize others are attracted to me until much later. Stop short at pursuing my love interests if I sense it's not reciprocated. Do take precaution when pursuing some of my more dangerous hobbies (extreme skiing, cave diving). But then I love to and know how to draw people in if I am interested in them beyond social niceties and love to immerge myself into my interests and fun activities. I feel the power of passion and the urge for complete immersion. In fact, I don't do anything well unless I feel the passion.
    I kind of have low needs here. It is just particular interest that drives me. Those things are not relations.

My SO blind - Cannot stand the thought of social hierarchy, do not seek social status or play social games. Do not socialize at all unless necessary and hate it when doing it. But then I understand the power of societal judgment, influences and have the ability perceive group dynamics, know in any group who is "in" and who is "out", who has "power" and who doesn't.
    I have no idea of people's status in terms of relation to each other. I can enjoy being social but not taking advantage of it.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah okay. What kind of blindspot is excessive self criticism?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ESI 693 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I say a Fi Ni loop? or a Sx Sp loop.

TIM
    ESI 693 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My attempt at correlating instinctual variants with IE functions:

Sp: Si (comfort seeking) Te (pragmatism)
    Sx: Se (thrill seeking) Fi (sentiment)
    So: Fe (social niceties) Ti (analyze social cues) Ni (decipher social motivations) Ne (fun loving)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm sure of my stacking (sx=sp) but I identify with bolded ones.

My SO blind - Cannot stand the thought of social hierarchy, do not seek social status or play social games.Do not socialize at all unless necessary and hate it when doing it. But then I understand the power of societal judgment, influences and have the ability perceive group dynamics, know in any group who is "in" and who is "out", who has "power" and who doesn't.

What would you say the instinct stacking is?
    Btw, I don't think Ni is based in others too much. I think its more Sp.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You don't necessarily have an instinctual stacking Some people really are pretty balanced overall between all 3 instincts (I just recently learned this). And on the positive side, you might be a more well-rounded person for it. At least, all three areas of life sound like they come more naturally to you, when you really need them!

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    eh, thats not related to any of the instincts. in what area ae you excessively criticizing yourself? that could be useful. the last instinct is usually an area of shame.

TIM
    ESI 693 Sp/Sx
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I'm sure of my stacking (sx=sp) but I identify with bolded ones.

Btw, I don't think Ni is based in others too much. I think its more Sp.
    I was the least sure about Ni and Ne. They may also be related to Sx if interpreted as dreaminess and fantasy.