Thread: EvilTomatoe - what type I am?

TIM
    ENFp/ENTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default EvilTomatoe - what type I am?

Hello there! It will be my welcome post as well as sincere request for you guys to type me. I have been here for about 2 years,
    6 years into socionics but on polish forum. I did not really feel the need to participate in the discussion before, but 6
    years passed and I am still not really sure what type I am. I was only able to narrow down my choices to being either alpha NT or
    delta NF. I post my photos to help you. I will appreciate every suggestion of yours as well as answer every question if you will
    be that kind to ask them.

https://imgur.com/a/wub2Lib
    https://imgur.com/a/zrXfnTX
    https://imgur.com/a/hrl6vYt
    https://imgur.com/a/MmAZPs6
    https://imgur.com/a/J1Kj8qp

TIM
    D-SLE-Se
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI or SEI
    8w7 7w8 3w2

TIM
    SLI-D
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI-Se or IEE-Ne? over NT are my thoughts (but guess LIE/ILE maybe possible, Idk).Post some info, test scores, questionnaire or video.
    Last edited by Crystal; 05-23-2018 at 02:36 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Agree, ESI.

(FWIW)

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI or ILI?? but you look a bit like Jodi Foster and I'm not sure of her type. Crystal gave IEE as a possibility and I don't think it's that outlandish but I'd want to hear more about you first to decide.

Edit: I was looking through photos of me (ESI) and you do some of the same things with your head that I do in pictures...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think Jodi Foster is ILI.

TIM
    SLI-D
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jodi seems ESI-Se to me.

Her role in the famous movie could be ILI, though.
    Last edited by Crystal; 05-23-2018 at 03:00 AM.

TIM
    ENFp/ENTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you guys for all your suggestions. I do not think I am ESI though. I have a basic problem with putting pressure on people and when pressured, I often outburst. I am rather goofy person, and people often use that against me to laugh or something. I definitely have some problem with Se-area. Another reason why I think I am not ESI - I have a Si-ego boyfriend and everything goes really great, I love that he is a caregiver and I do not think he is condescending. None of my victim relations ever worked out or even started for that matter, and the one I had with aggresive went terribly wrong. I thought that he is being a jerk, he thought that I act like a child.

When it comes to questionares, I will soon make some and post results.

TIM
    ENFp/ENTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My result from this test: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/ LII

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

LII? Amazing. Simply amazing.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-23-2018 at 01:02 PM.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jodie Foster seems no similar to her. ESI? No way, it's far from that. I am not sure myself. To me, it really looks like Ni, so I would say it's either EIE or ILI and LII would also do.

It's easiest to guess whatever you are thinking or feeling, and intuitive you are almost for sure. So if you can't guess if you are T or F than you won't get anywhere with typing. You need to guess this first properly before you will narrow down the type to specific quadra.

Try to guess if you are F/T or N/S and than you will narrow it to 4 types only and from there it should be easier.

It doesn't matter if you are good with Thinking but if you really like it. If you prefer to logically think over feelings when interacting with people or you are actually good with comforting them.
    Last edited by falsehope; 05-23-2018 at 01:37 PM.

TIM
    ENFp/ENTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, with T/F - it is sort of complicated because I was always pressured to be more considerate about other people's feelings. I definitely think a lot about my relationship to other people around me and this area bugs me pretty often. To cope, I try to analyze - what is this person's normal state of being, what changed, when it changed (so to spot a situation that could possibly a root of the problem), whether it is about me or not. Sometimes I even analyze people's grammar and choice of words to find out whether their attitude towards me changed. For that reason I think I am T more than F, my interest in F area is sort of... paranoid?

When I interact with people, I am honestly concerned with their problems, and I always want them to feel better, but I try to use facts and logic to point out their potential, to help them plan how to deal with their issue or to cast some more positive light on the situation. I often use socionics and psychoanalysis to help them understand themselves and gain control over their growth in the future. I do not really "feel" people's problems, I figure them out.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What you say is not conclusive whatever it's T or F. How was it in school? Have you gravitated towards logical subjects or preferred humanistic ones? Are you technically talented? Are you artistic?

Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

do you like rick and morty or shows like that
    what do you think of trump
    do you think people are illogical
    are you the life of the party

try to be ridiculously honest

TIM
    SLI-D
    Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She likes adventure time, which is extremely Ne and Fi.

TIM
    ENFp/ENTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@falsehope
    I was both into logical subjects as well as humanistic, my mom was pretty hard on me. I graduated English Philology and now I am mediocre IT student. I am rather humanisticly oriented, in my free time I like to deal with philosophy, psychology, psychoanalysis and sociology.
    @Bertrand
    do you like rick and morty or shows like that
    Sure, I am very much into cartoons, they help me to forget about my "adult" problems and be inspired to do reckless and stupid things.
    what do you think of trump
    I do not at all agree with him on any matter, but I respect him. His campaign, even though it seemed like he cannot win and he only ridicule himself, was in my opinion perfidiously planned. I cannot criticize him for being effective - he has his interest group and the leftists have one. Reality is that people as a mass can be easily influenced by stupid tricks, and trump used that truth all the way. I believe leftist should become more effective.
    do you think people are illogical
    I believe people have troubles thinking logically, but they are pretty logical to me. Everything they do has some reason, and some calculation behind it. Even if their behavior is not really effective, it is always caused by some error in the "software" which can be spotted in the past. Even though it is impossible to completely discover what is in there because memories fade away, I firmly believe that if we had machine able to download every single thought, we would discover that every human action and reaction is logical.
    are you the life of the party
    It depends. If I feel like I am appreciated and noticed, I am easily the center of attention, telling people jokes and talking to everyone, but If I feel that I've been neglected, I cannot really enjoy party anymore and I become a grumpy biatch.

Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

do you like anime? my question is really what sorts of cartoons to try and narrow it down from cartoons in general. I associate adventure time and rick and morty with Ne for sure rick and morty being more alpha. a lot of anime is more Se (although not all of it of course)

TIM
    ENFp/ENTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, I have never watched anime and I do not think I will. In typical anime, there is too much pathos and yelling for my taste. Other cartoons I watched were Gravity Falls, Family Guy, Adventure Time and of course Rick and Morty.

Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

to me this clearly militates toward Si>Se

TIM
    ENFp/ENTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Sb...toI2LMP3sM7ik3 Here is my video. Maybe this will be more conclusive

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From the video I can tell it's definitely not LII because it lacks logical progression.

if you are introverted, intuitive and ethical, then you would be IEI and not EII. Beta I am afraid hehe.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Process Ne-type was my impression, so either EII-Ne or ILE

heretic artificial hyena Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C/H 7(93?)
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those ramblings really sound like type. Ummm...

I would say not LII.

EII can ramble like that but so can I.

"I only write my thoughts and emotions." This makes me think EII.
    extrospection > introspection

Head type as in being truly head type and probably 7>5. Too divergent, scattered and expressive for typical 5 and that is the preferred way although long term focus usually helps.

TIM
    ENFp/ENTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@falsehope
    Dude, you are not listening to me. I cannot be a Beta (nor Gamma) type if i cannot stand being aroung Se-ego types. I am pretty sure I am infantile as I always had the best and the most satysfying relationship with caregivers, and I know FOR SURE victim-agressor dynamic is not really my thing.
    @silke
    I thought about EII, it is possible, but I still have my doubts about that. Would EII be that worried about relationships with other people? I mean of course they are probably interested in this area, but I have like a constant worry whether I belong to a group of people or not, whether people like me or not. As I stated above, I cannot just "feel" those things... sometimes I can see that people do not really respond to what I say positively, and I try to fix that somehow, but it gets worse and worse every time, and I have impression that people can see that I am trying to hard to be a part of general jolly atmosphere and deep down inside I am not really having fun being to occupied to fit in.

heretic artificial hyena Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C/H 7(93?)
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, you have problems with .

This might be ignoring or weak . So, this points towards ILE if you need good and clear feedback. To be frank I think we are similar in many aspects.
    extrospection > introspection

Head type as in being truly head type and probably 7>5. Too divergent, scattered and expressive for typical 5 and that is the preferred way although long term focus usually helps.

TIM
    ENFp/ENTp
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    So, you have problems with .

This might be ignoring or weak . So, this points towards ILE if you need good and clear feedback. To be frank I think we are similar in many aspects.
    I thought so when I started with socionics. My humanitarian perspective on things was something that made me unsure about that. Also, I do not normally rumble like that - it is only when I do not talk on any specific subject, like small talks or something.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    467 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 and @EvilTomatoe, your avatars are strangely similar.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But Se egos are very often assholes so nobody can stand them hehehe. But anyway, you could be ILE then.
    I know one ILE girl who is into philosophy and psychology and thinks she is feeling type. So you could be one.
    Or even IEE maybe, but I would say you look more alpha-beta not gamma-delta.