Thread: What are the benefits of illusion relations?

aka He Died With a Felafel Delilah's Avatar
    TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What are the benefits of illusion relations?

Also, how would you rate this relation?

(and what are the downsides too)
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I rate these fourth, right after semi-dual. Their thinking configurations are complementary so they tend to not compete, and they both offer different input or output perspectives, depending whether they're j or p. They can have very similar goals but argue about what they see or how to get there (also depending), which isn't necessarily negative. They can tread in each others pasture a little due to common focus but the overlap isn't a show stopper.......

a.k.a. I/O
    Last edited by Rebelondeck; 05-17-2018 at 10:59 AM.

Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The supplement for the secondary function is same like duals have.
    People are similar in main strenght what is boring for romance but ok for being pals and business cooperation. They have some different main interests, but not to degree for regular opposing. They support themselves in secondary and this attracts them.
    It's between good and neutral IR for romances, near mirror and identity.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    .......what is boring for romance but ok for being pals and business cooperation........
    My sense is that romance/passion usually attenuates and often dies in most all relationships so a pair has to have friendship, respect and cooperation to fall back on. Barring libido, I would agree that these can be hard to start but once they are, they have the potential to go the distance.....

a.k.a. I/O

Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    My sense is that romance/passion usually attenuates and often dies in most all relationships so a pair has to have friendship
    romantic feeling/love = friendship + sexual passion + respect
    passion stays, it becomes lower with time. these components support each other. so the higher is friendship and respect - on the higher level the passion will be

Functional supplement and same values (good, neutral IR) is the significant factor for soul attraction - friendship. Good IR help for respect two, besides IR, education, etc - as the other one is strong in your values.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors