Thread: Acts like they have an agenda - type?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Acts like they have an agenda - type?

It's hard to go by ITR, because i might change my mind about my type (already delta nf in the back of my mind), but i will try and give as best info as i can.

I get the strange impression that this person acts like they have an agenda: often if things, even conversations, don't go in the direction that they seem to want, they frown, make a lot of displeased facial expressions, look like they'd rather *this* be over etc.

A lot of the times their facial expression seems to express dissatisfaction when in my presence.

Have said many times that they suffer from social anxiety. I don't really see it, but that's what they claim. What i see is they get quite loud and animated and start talking non stop when they get in a social situation. One might even say a couple of times they have hogged the entire attention of people in a social occasion and rudely ignored giving a chance to other people.

Seem rather dense when it comes to perceiving nonverbal communication from others. They don't seem to get clues at all. Only if things are spelled out for them; To me they seem half clueless half self-centeredly rude.

Claim they have an interest in the arts, but their interest seems very blase to me, things like what's currently trending (politicized art etc)

Very good at using their hands for basic practical things.

Quite unkempt, attempts to come across as a hippy (that's how they refer to themselves, as having "hippy vibes")

Delivers only half the information they possess. They told me something and i found out from another person that a lot of stuff was omitted to say the least. I don't know why they do this.

Any type suggestions?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sounds like a female

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Sounds like a female