TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default This Cured My Arachnophobia

Vermin exterminators hate her!

There are few solid reasons to be afraid of spiders unless they have a poisonous sting so um... here are things that cured my arachnophobia. Or at least made it a little better aka turning overt respect into endearment. I'm still terrified of the larger species though, probably with good reason. /shudders

Y'all probably know that one already:

My posts always have a gay component so here it is:

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a pet male peacock spider as a child. He lived on one outdoor plant and I visited him often and held him...he was as friendly as a normal jumping spider. So easy to find on the plant due to his colours - that is until the day my sister killed him!

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A few days ago there was a huge spider near my toilet paper roll thing in the bathroom and I just could not try to kill it. I was too petrified. It was just fucking too creepy and sadistic and fucked up looking. I just let it go in peace, and yeah I was being a coward but- I never saw it again after that. I'm not scared of the little ones but the bigger they are the more I'm just like 'uh, no. Bye.'

In that funny song, it did say its a science fact that spiders are gay!

But they meant 'gay' in the scientific sense. I guess spiders are living proof you can be gay and not always cutsey or entertaining but a complete fucking scary creep. Spiders are like how conservative religious fundamentalists view all gay people lol. Evil and creepy monsters that deserve to be squashed.

Come at me, Kim Davis. I like fighting with you. It energizes me in this weird way.
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 06-14-2018 at 06:11 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

omg Chae those lucas spider videos are just way too cutesy and innocent. I hate to be a curmudgeon, but we all know in real life spiders are 150,000 times more sadistic and grimdark and creepy than that!

/george rr martin foams at the mouth at how seriously scary and realistically real spiders are.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    A few days ago there was a huge spider near my toilet paper roll thing in the bathroom and I just could not try to kill it. I was too petrified. It was just fucking too creepy and sadistic and fucked up looking. I just let it go in peace, and yeah I was being a coward but- I never saw it again after that. I'm not scared of the little ones but the bigger they are the more I'm just like 'uh, no. Bye.'

In that funny song, it did say its a science fact that spiders are gay!

But they meant 'gay' in the scientific sense. I guess spiders are living proof you can be gay and not always cutsey or entertaining but a complete fucking scary creep. Spiders are like how conservative religious fundamentalists view all gay people lol. Evil and creepy monsters that deserve to be squashed.

Come at me, Kim Davis. I like fighting with you. It energizes me in this weird way.
    Also, his dick falls off