2 Thread(s)

Some Beta, perhaps. EIE? SLE?

TIM
    female
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't suppose they used the name ludwig because everyone wore a wig? also EII 6w5

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

type qt 4w3 so/sx IxFx. The traits that stand out from his biography are introversion, ethics, not giving a damn about self-preservation instinct, and unbridled e4 eccentricity.

There isn't quite enough information to distinguish between the four IxFx types. However, on a wild guess that he spend large fortunes decorating the landscape with very detailed architecture, I would go with SEI as this kind of proclivity has been mentioned in Strati's SEI description and does happen with SEIs irl - "The aesthetics of ISFp is designed to be perceived in small portions and in small forms. The beauty of each thing must be perceived individually - hence the presence of certain decorative over-saturation that is characteristic of ISFp's sense of aesthetics." - Effectively he was doing on a large country-wide scale what SEIs are said to do for ILEs on a smaller more domestic scale. To put it together: SEI so/sx 4w3.

Biography - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ludwig_II_of_Bavaria

Though Bavaria retained a degree of autonomy on some matters within the new German Reich, Ludwig increasingly withdrew from day-to-day affairs of state in favour of extravagant artistic and architectural projects. He commissioned the construction of two lavish palaces and Neuschwanstein Castle, and he was a devoted patron of the composer Richard Wagner. Ludwig spent all his royal revenues (although not state funds) on these projects, borrowed extensively, and defied all attempts by his ministers to restrain him. This extravagance was used against him to declare him insane, an accusation which has since come under scrutiny. Today, his architectural and artistic legacy includes many of Bavaria's most important tourist attractions.
    His real interests were in art, music, and architecture.
    Ludwig was notably eccentric in ways that made serving as Bavaria's head of state problematic. He disliked large public functions and avoided formal social events whenever possible, preferring a life of seclusion that he pursued with various creative projects. He last inspected a military parade on 22 August 1875 and last gave a Court banquet on 10 February 1876.[9] His mother had foreseen difficulties for Ludwig when she recorded her concern for her extremely introverted and creative son who spent much time day-dreaming. These idiosyncrasies, combined with the fact that Ludwig avoided Munich and participating in the government there at all costs, caused considerable tension with the king's government ministers, but did not cost him popularity among the citizens of Bavaria. The king enjoyed traveling in the Bavarian countryside and chatting with farmers and labourers he met along the way. He also delighted in rewarding those who were hospitable to him during his travels with lavish gifts. He is still remembered in Bavaria as "Unser Kini" ("our cherished king" in the Bavarian dialect).
    Holnstein used bribery and his high rank to extract a long list of complaints, accounts, and gossip about Ludwig from among the king's servants. The litany of supposed bizarre behavior included his pathological shyness, his avoidance of state business, his complex and expensive flights of fancy, dining out of doors in cold weather and wearing heavy overcoats in summer, sloppy and childish table manners; dispatching servants on lengthy and expensive voyages to research architectural details in foreign lands; and abusive, violent threats to his servants. The degree to which these accusations were accurate may never be known.
    Ludwig was intensely interested in the operas of Richard Wagner. Wagner's operas appealed to the king's fantasy-filled imagination. Wagner had a notorious reputation as a political radical and philanderer, and was constantly on the run from creditors. ... later the composer wrote of his first meeting with Ludwig, "Alas, he is so handsome and wise, soulful and lovely, that I fear that his life must melt away in this vulgar world like a fleeting dream of the gods." Ludwig was probably the savior of Wagner's career. Without Ludwig, it is doubtful that Wagner's later operas would have been composed, much less premiered at the prestigious Munich Royal Court Theatre.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Been to his castle in Neuschwanstein three times. It's a bigger deal than the more than shady conspiracies around this death

Agree with @silke, social 4w3 is spot on. Club is clear to me, NF dreamer and artist of course We call him the "Märchenkönig" (King of Fairytales) over here. Beta is good, all of his architecture and how he went about it has minimum pragmatism. Never in my entire life did I see more embellishments. A focus on and there. SEI is the third choice but he was all up in his imaginary swan and mythology world, chief escapist of Bavaria if there ever was one.

^this is from Linderhof castle. Imagine sitting down on that chair without hurting yourself somewhere. Not very

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ludwig II of Bavaria - ENFP - Huxley

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He's a little sexy to me, especially that first photo. I like his eyes quite a bit. He doesn't look good too fat though...

He sounds a bit like me.