Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Socionics can uncover the truth of the fabric of reality

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Right, and that's just one of the proposed theories to unify various laws of physics that at the moment seem separate and disjointed. Obviously, there are going to be disagreements in physics.

All science... is statistics!

Well apparently you're anti-science, but do you not benefit from science?
    I like science, but I don't believe everything is a computer, or that transhumanism has a chance.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And science... isn't statistics. Maybe statistics is used to test the experiment of a theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallas Athena View Post
    I like science, but I don't believe everything is a computer, or that transhumanism has a chance.
    Again, then what is the mind analogous to? You said that it was magic, which means that apparently, your own thoughts are made up of magic, which will probably disappear in a puff of magic. Reason!

TIM
    SLE-H 8w9 SX
    Mentioned
    283 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Singu makes my stomach hurt from laughing out loud in irl LOL
    [Today 07:57 AM] Raver: Life is a ride that lasts very long, but still a ride. It is a dream that we have yet to awaken from.

It's hard to find a love through every shade of grey.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And science... isn't statistics. Maybe statistics is used to test the experiment of a theory.
    Science is a collection of theories, and theories are a collection of statistics that people find reasonable. It's a good servant and a piss-poor master.

Again, then what is the mind analogous to? You said that it was magic, which means that apparently, your own thoughts are made up of magic, which will probably disappear in a puff of magic. Reason!
    Well, Jung thought it was magic. He used alchemy of all things to describe the mind. Freud thought it was penises though. Computers suck (though maybe I just need to switch to Linux already,) so I'll take either of those over computers. The mind is the voodoo dildo from the voodoo dildo joke.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    lol fuck off. Go study astrology or something, noob. Or you can always try, SOCIONICS.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    I thought that was just the cocaine-like amount of caffeine I ingested that makes me think that this is a good idea.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Science is a collection of theories, and theories are a collection of statistics that people find reasonable. It's a good servant and a piss-poor master.
    Well obviously, the statistical data in itself don't have any meaning. You interpret the data through the theory.

Well, Jung thought it was magic. He used alchemy of all things to describe the mind. Freud thought it was penises though. Computers suck (though maybe I just need to switch to Linux already,) so I'll take either of those over computers. The mind is the voodoo dildo from the voodoo dildo joke.
    Well that's why Jung was an idiot, and no one cares about Jung anymore.

I thought that was just the cocaine-like amount of caffeine I ingested that makes me think that this is a good idea.
    Well at least you're learning something.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well obviously, the statistical data in itself don't have any meaning. You interpret the data through the theory.
    How many colors are there? You see what you want to see. Sol's going to chime in saying his favorite color is light blue or something now, and not be able to tell apart pink and red. Excuse me while I make a scientific theory about how pink is real, light blue is just blue with white, and Russians suck because they have inferior eyeballs or something. not really

Well that's why Jung was an idiot, and no one cares about Jung anymore.
    Socionics is based on Jung. Also, so is Star Wars, and Harry Potter, and a lot of actual religious beliefs people have. A Jung is a Jung by any other name.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How many colors are there? You see what you want to see. Sol's going to chime in saying his favorite color is light blue or something now, and not be able to tell apart pink and red. Excuse me while I make a scientific theory about how pink is real, light blue is just blue with white, and Russians suck because they have inferior eyeballs or something. not really
    You can make a theory out of that, but it's likely to be criticized because it doesn't really contain any good explanations of how things work. And you're talking about opinions.

Socionics is based on Jung. Also, so is Star Wars, and Harry Potter, and a lot of actual religious beliefs people have. A Jung is a Jung by any other name.
    Yes, so Jung is fiction, and so is Socionics.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can make a theory out of that, but it's likely to be criticized because it doesn't really contain any good explanations of how things work. And you're talking about opinions.
    Give me time and I'll give you a quality explanation of the inferiority of Russian eyeballs to Western ones.

Yes, so Jung is fiction, and so is Socionics.
    Yes. Socionics is MBTI for Slavs and hipsters. That's the point. Are we supposed to replace our elaborate BuzzFeed quizzes with Geek Rapture? What are you proposing?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give me time and I'll give you a quality explanation of the inferiority of Russian eyeballs to Western ones.
    Well you're going to have hell of a time explaining that, because you'd have to explain *how* blue eyes *cause* supposedly inferior or superior traits in people.

Btw, does Socionics do that job of explaining how things work? Well no, because it's just based on mere observations of people. Inductivism doesn't work.

Yes. Socionics is MBTI for Slavs and hipsters. What are you proposing?
    Well I already told you, one of the ways of doing that is by understanding the values and ideas of people.

Btw, I think this is already being done in areas such as cognitive sociology, like the "theory of self-efficacy".

It's based on an incredibly simple idea, that says if one has a belief that he can achieve something, then it is likely that he will not give up and hence actually achieve it (such as quitting smoking). It may seem obvious, it's somewhat useful.

The belief in Self-efficacy is created from these various ideas:

1. Experience. The personal experience of a mastery or a successful experience will increase his own belief in ability to achieve something. The experience of a failure will decrease it.
    2. Modeling. Such as identifying with gender role models, that says "If they can do it, then so can I", which increases one's own self-efficacy.
    3. Social persuasion. If they're encouraged or persuaded from the people around them, then they will likely believe that they can do it.

etc.

So the BELIEF in self-efficacy, is an independent, static variable which we measure to predict the behavior of a person.

Socionics has got it backwards, because the PERSON is dynamic, not static, but IDEAS, VALUES and BELIEFS are static concepts which may be able to predict certain behaviors out of it through the if-then construct. This is deduction and not induction, so it's better.
    Last edited by Singu; 04-18-2018 at 04:46 AM.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you're going to have hell of a time explaining that, because you'd have to explain *how* blue eyes *cause* supposedly inferior or superior traits in people.
    It's not the blueness of the eyes. It's what people see. And if people are seeing colors that aren't there and not seeing ones that are, their eyes are inferior.

Well I already told you, one of the ways of doing that is by understanding the values and ideas of people.

Btw, I think this is already being done in areas such as cognitive sociology, like the "theory of self-efficacy".

It's based on an incredibly simple idea, that says if one has a belief that he can achieve something, then it is likely that he will not give up and hence actually achieve it (such as quitting smoking). It may seem obvious, it's somewhat useful.

The belief in Self-efficacy is created from these various ideas:

1. Experience. The personal experience of a mastery or a successful experience will increase his own belief in ability to achieve something. The experience of a failure will decrease it.
    2. Modeling. Such as identifying with gender role models, that says "If they can do it, then so can I", which increases one's own self-efficacy.
    3. Social persuasion. If they're encouraged or persuaded from the people around them, then they will likely believe that they can do it.

etc.

So the BELIEF in self-efficacy, is an independent variable which we measure to predict the behavior of a person.
    This guy thinks he's invincible. That means that when he walks in the street, he'll be extra careful and not get run over by a car.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy thinks he's invincible. That means that when he walks in the street, he'll be extra careful and not get run over by a car.
    Yeah, so you just proved that if one has a belief that he's invincible, then he will likely do reckless things.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, so you just proved that if one has a belief that he's invincible, then he will likely do reckless things.
    But you said that if someone believes they can quit smoking, they'll quit smoking. If someone believes they can quit smoking, they might also believe that it's OK for them to smoke one more time because they can quit the next time. How does belief translate into action without any consideration of things that don't have beliefs?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well then you can just look at the evidence, and see that the people who were told that they can quit, were able to quit more than the people who were told that it is incredibly difficult to quit smoking (even lower for people who received no treatments). It became a self-fulfilling prophecy:

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well actually my point is... nothing is verifiable, and that justificationism is wrong. If you take justificationism seriously, then you will reach this conclusion.

So if you approach Socionics from the point of justificationism, then you'd be wrong.

And really, do you really believe that people who discuss esoteric subjects like Socionics and astrology on some corner of the internet, are not crackpots? Do you really go around to people saying, "Hey I'm a Te valuer, therefore I must be more factual than you", etc? I don't mean to offend, but I must point out certain ironies of the situation.

I'm actually kind of surprised that some people were offended by the OP, but ok.
    I hope you don't think I'm deprecating crackpottery. Long live crackpottery. But yours seems to be an obsession... you seem hellbent on demeaning socionics (as of late), and I would like to know your motivation. What I would like to know is why you're doing this. You think the theory is wrong? You don't agree with what you have experienced with ITRs? Or...?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I admit I was trying to be kind of funny/ironic in the OP, but I'm not trolling right now (if anything, Pallas Athena is trolling).
    Either you're trolling or you insist on bringing up the same pointless argument over and over again without comprehending even the most basic aspects of socionics. In either case there is no point responding to you.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Either you're trolling or you insist on bringing up the same pointless argument over and over again without comprehending even the most basic aspects of socionics. In either case there is no point responding to you.
    So still no explanation, then, lol. So much for the supposedly "genius" LII or an "NT". You can't even explain how supposedly types or functions cause behavior, because there is none. Socionics is a theory based on the wrong idea of inductivism, or through observations.

But as I have explained in this thread, it is not the "type" that is static, as a person is dynamic, but rather it is the concept of ideas and values and beliefs that are static. You cannot predict behaviors from types.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    I hope you don't think I'm deprecating crackpottery. Long live crackpottery. But yours seems to be an obsession... you seem hellbent on demeaning socionics (as of late), and I would like to know your motivation. What I would like to know is why you're doing this. You think the theory is wrong? You don't agree with what you have experienced with ITRs? Or...?
    I think he got the socionics that transhumanists at Google are using confused with Aushra's socionics, which are actually different things with the same name, and is wondering how we're going to upload people's minds into robots now. I didn't come here to upload my mind into a robot, but if it's really possible, that would be kind of cool. But socionics is just Slav/hipster MBTI. That's all.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Justificationist.

You cannot confirm, or verify, or prove, or anything of that sort. You can only CRITICIZE and IMPROVE!
    NO U
    And this makes you LSE Ni-POLR CONFIRMED

JUST ACCEPT IT. IT'S YOUR DESTINY.

Ni POLR CONFIRMED
    good bye

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait, does this all mean socionics is over now?

IM FREE NOW
    good bye

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strangeling View Post
    NO U
    And this makes you LSE Ni-POLR CONFIRMED

JUST ACCEPT IT. IT'S YOUR DESTINY.

Ni POLR CONFIRMED
    Well I think the idea of making observations to come up with a hypothesis is fucking stupid (also, not science), so I don't think that's very LSE. Not that that sort of thing is actually "LSE", but you get the point.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I don't think getting at people's motivations is a good idea, since you can just cut to the chase and say, "That's wrong. Here's why" instead. I probably shouldn't have demeaned or made fun of it, and for that I apologize. But as for my motivation, well there are many motivations, obviously, but the main idea is that I think that Socionics is totally, completely and absolutely wrong, and I can explain why.

1. is the problem of induction. You do not make a theory out of observations and making generalizations. You don't observe something, then you make a theory out of it. That's inductivism, and that's not how science works. Rather the way science works, is through explanations, through deductions.

Here's a basic definition of science, from Wiki:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Science (from Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is a systematic enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the universe.
    I happened to have randomly stumbled upon a video (transcript) of Noam Chomsky, and I happen to agree with what he had to say:

Non-science starts with just collecting data and trying to make inductive generalizations from it, and it gets absolutely nowhere. You just can't do it.

It's been understood, one of the parts of the modern scientific revolution, so-called Galilean revolution, is you don't even try that. That's why scientists do experiments. In fact, in Galileo's case, kind of thought experiments. Like he didn't drop two balls off the top of the tower of Pisa, that would never have worked. He just had a very elegant thought argument why rate of fall would not be affected by mass. Sometimes he may have done experiments---a lot of them didn't.

But the point is, ever since the 17th century, even before, scientists inquire of the world. They don't just observe it, they inquire of the world. That's called experiment. They concoct situations that might give you some insight, and from them they make some guesses about what the theories might be. And then they try other experiments to test the theories. And ultimately they sort of get back to phenomena, but they don't care very much if they get back to phenomena. Cause in fact, the phenomena themselves are so complex and involve so many variables, that you don't even try to approximate phenomena.

Take the examples that I mentioned: bee scientists don't try to approximate bees swarming. It's just too complicated: the wind's blowing, one of them's changed his mind, whatever. And physicists certainly don't take a look what's going outside the window, and try to draw inductive generalizations from it.

You go back far enough, pre-classical Greece, maybe science looked like that. But this is just mythology, it doesn't happen, and it couldn't happen. Scientists are inquiring about nature. And the same is true of linguistics. If you're a field worker, so you're working some unstudied language in the Amazon, if all you can do is take recordings, okay you take recordings. But you're not going to find much. If you're really doing serious field work, you use the techniques you learned in your field methods course in college. Namely you try to figure out the kinds of questions that will elicit data that might be significant and relevant.

You just take a look at masses of data, you basically get nothing, just noise. It's true that it's a methodological critique, but it's a methodological critique of something that dominates in the human sciences that has absolutely nothing to do with science. That's true of the whole behaviorist tradition, or of what was called behavioral science---1950s all the human sciences were called behavioral science. That makes as much sense as calling physics "meter-reading science." It's true that---take Eddington and others---you can regard physics as, in principle, the study of meter-readings. But it's not meter-reading science. You're using the meter-readings trying to discover something about the world.

Well behavior's just data. Not all the data, incidentally, just some of the data. And selected parts of that data, if you aren't smart enough to figure out which ones, may tell you something about human capacities and the nature of the mind. But to just collect data and organize it somehow is going to get you nowhere. If you can't think of anything else to do, no ideas, then maybe you do that. But it's not the way science is done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xerglwYdkE

2. Well that's about it really, but the common excuse for Socionics is something like, "Well it's not supposed to be objective blah blah blah... it's subjective!". Actually, it's worse than just subjective, since the theory is based on fucking observations. It's not subjective at all. It's EMPIRICISM, in the worst sense.

When you say, "See this video here, this is Fe", then that's a fucking observation, NOT an explanation. And we are rather seeking explanations, WHY that happened, WHY he did that, HOW did it cause that behavior, etc, etc. NOT observations. We don't really care about observations, other than to test and experiment the theory, which is a particular interpretation of reality.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well I think the idea of making observations to come up with a hypothesis is fucking stupid (also, not science), so I don't think that's very LSE. Not that that sort of thing is actually "LSE", but you get the point.
    See that's why u r LSE.

ALL IS REVEALED
    good bye

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Singu what you say about observations and hypothesis is absolute gibberish. Making observations and making hypothesis are the basics of science and scientific method. It's like 2 + 2 = 4. You cannot tell that such basic fundamentals are not true because that's utter nonsense. There's something very alarming about your thoughts and I am being very serious about it.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    Singu what you say about observations and hypothesis is absolute gibberish. Making observations and making hypothesis are the basics of science and scientific method. It's like 2 + 2 = 4. You cannot tell that such basic fundamentals are not true because that's utter nonsense. There's something very alarming about your thoughts and I am being very serious about it.
    No they're not, and you're wrong. Inductivism is wrong and it doesn't work. You cannot extrapolate generalizations from observations and expect to work the same way over and over again, because "the future does not resemble the past". Try again.

2 + 2 = 4 = deduction. Try again.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No they're not, and you're wrong. Inductivism is wrong and it doesn't work. You cannot extrapolate generalizations from observations and expect to work the same way over and over again, because "the future does not resemble the past". Try again.

you might say "2 + 2 = 4 IS deduction" but not "2 + 2 = 4 = deduction" since deduction is not equal to 4.

Well Einstein was right, no matter how dense an object is they still have the same gravity force. But you have to understand that people do not work this way, they are a cluster of variables. The laws of physics is what allowed humans to exist (probably if not on the 6th day of existence). But humans are dynamic and in a few hundred years will behave a bit different.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, and that's why deduction doesn't really work.

"Thus, you will never find in all nature two identical objects; in the natural order, therefore, two and two can never make four, for, to attain that result, we must combine units that are exactly alike, and you know that it is impossible to find two leaves alike on the same tree, or two identical individuals in the same species of tree.

That axiom of your numeration, false in visible nature, is false likewise in the invisible universe of your abstractions, where the same variety is found in your ideas, which are the objects of the visible world extended by their interrelations; indeed, the differences are more striking there than elsewhere."

—Honoré de Balzac

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Singu, if there was an objetive proof of people having types (for instance, a machine that reads the brain patterns and notices the differences between one type and another), would this satisfy your qualms?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

upvotes for balzac

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Non-science starts with just collecting data and trying to make inductive generalizations from it, and it gets absolutely nowhere. You just can't do it.
    Why not? Generally, a random sample is considered better than a biased one. Also, Chomsky is senile.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

its like Trump read chomsky and thought manufacturing consent was a guide book

I say its like because we all know trump doesn't read

its like chomsky was motivated by the fears arising out of his subconscious orientation to his dual

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

PoLR moments. I should start thread: How socionics can show us that there is no hope for humanity.

Dunno but are we trying defeat all calculus based science?

Someone, please, bring Newton back to life.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scientific method: a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

So whatever you are doing it bottom up or top down depends on the specific case and sometimes one works better sometimes the other. You can't say that inductive is wrong because it's sometimes the only option available and it does produce results. It's just style of work. Some people prefer top down some other bottom up. Both are just styles of thinking and it really depends on personal preference but it doesn't mean it isn't science or it's kind of some problem.

It's also very fuzzed the way that you never fully do bottom up or top down. To formulate the theory you need some data based on observations first and you cannot invent theory having no data because this equals no theory. So it usually works the way that there's some initial data on which theory is developed and then based on that theory there are experiments done, and then based on the results the theory is corrected.

I think if you want to better understand how this things work research what are the actual processes in research, science, engineering, it's usually a cycle and it does involve both deduction and induction.

I am telling you this from practical view of hard science and not philosophy or soft science. Maybe the fact socionics is soft science makes you frustrated.

Both methods are valid and there isn't single method which would apply to all branches of science.
    Last edited by falsehope; 04-18-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is this thread about?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, and that's why deduction doesn't really work.
    Right, and yet deduction is the only tool we have since we can't have a direct access to reality, and we can't ever prove something from evidence. It's what's used in pretty much all of science.

Well I guess Balzac didn't know that there were such thing as atoms, as they're what you would call, er, fungible, and it doesn't matter which atom it is, as atoms are interchangeable with another. So yeah, Balzac was wrong.

Singu, if there was an objetive proof of people having types (for instance, a machine that reads the brain patterns and notices the differences between one type and another), would this satisfy your qualms?
    Again, you're looking at the problem in the wrong way. There CAN be no "proof" of something (other than in math and logic). If a machine reads something, then that's an OBSERVATION, not an explanation! What does it mean if a machine reads some brain patterns? That doesn't mean anything, unless you can explain what it means (in prior, mind you). Those differences in patterns only mean something if they're given interpretations (i.e. explanations) in the first place!

Instead of extrapolating generalizations from observations, we rather seek explanations through logical causality and consequences.

You're saying that types already exist, and we should look for evidence to confirm that supposition. But we can't "confirm" anything from evidence. You're only trying to do that, because you're trying to "prove" something to be true. But we can never prove, because we will never know if something is true or not. So the entire question was wrong, it needed to be framed in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    its like chomsky was motivated by the fears arising out of his subconscious orientation to his dual
    This is why you're an idiot, and don't know what you're talking about. Also: Socionics is wrong.

I think if you want to better understand how this things work research what are the actual processes in research, science, engineering, it's usually a cycle and it does involve both deduction and induction.
    Read this:

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Gillies
    I argued earlier that there are some exceptions to Popper's claim that rules of inductive inference do not exist. However, these exceptions are relatively rare. They occur, for example, in the machine learning programs of AI. For the vast bulk of human science both past and present, rules of inductive inference do not exist. For such science, Popper's model of conjectures which are freely invented and then tested out seems to me more accurate than any model based on inductive inferences. Admittedly, there is talk nowadays in the context of science carried out by humans of 'inference to the best explanation' or 'abductive inference', but such so-called inferences are not at all inferences based on precisely formulated rules like the deductive rules of inference. Those who talk of 'inference to the best explanation' or 'abductive inference', for example, never formulate any precise rules according to which these so-called inferences take place. In reality, the 'inferences' which they describe in their examples involve conjectures thought up by human ingenuity and creativity, and by no means inferred in any mechanical fashion, or according to precisely specified rules.
    - "Problem-solving and the problem of induction", in Rethinking Popper

To formulate the theory you need some data based on observations first and you cannot invent theory having no data because this equals no theory.
    On the contrary, this is a completely nonsensical way at looking at things. Without a theory, what are we supposed to observe first?
    Last edited by Singu; 04-19-2018 at 01:39 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

put me back in your sig

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What the hell Singu ... what do you mean by saying that there "is not proof" of anything. Do you believe we live in matrix-esque simulation? That your eyes only deceive you? That reality is not real, only math is real? Then why do you even bother to make this thread?

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    What is this thread about?
    This thread is about how Socionics is true and proven, because induction is true and logic is evil and subjective.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast