Thread: Sexual vs Social 4

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sexual vs Social 4

I was wondering what is the difference between sexual and social 4. Of course i know the definitions of 4 sp being dauntless and 4 so being shameful, however i have dificulty putting this in context.
    I'am asking because i'am sure of being 4w5 but struggle to find my subtype and it is one of the two.

I tend to be very withdrawn and do not speak at all when i'am not comfortable, however i can be quite outgoing when in a group where i feel at ease. However even in those situation i will try to keep with the peole i know share the same interests as me. I realised that i prefere group situations than one on one but still dislike too huge groups especially when i don't know the people that are involved.

I dream of doing alot of adventurous things like globetrotting but in the end i prefere to stay safe and away from danger. I dont like to possess alot of things so i can feel free and less bound by material things. Well in the other hand i still buy alot of useless accessories that i think will help me define myself just to almost never wear them.

I hate commitments and don't like to share intimate informations with others, except when i feel desperate then i need to over play how my life have been a tragedy to anybody who is here to listen. However i later regret exposing myself so much.

I hate intimacy, i prefere having partner to discuss similar interests and ideas than having intense attraction. I see sex as something separated from passion and love, for me it is more a physiological need.

Lastly i care alot about the way i look as well as being healthy. Both are very important to me.

I see how i'am very social oriented, but 4 so are generally attracted to prestige and hiearchy, i'am not because i prefere to stay safe, what is important to me is to be able to express myself freely and be remembered for that.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    If this is the case then you are probably not sx first.
    Well i know, i am asking between so/sp and sp/so

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seem Sp/So to me. Lots of focus on only sharing yourself when you feel "ready" or "at ease". The "I hate commitments and don't like to share intimate information with others" line reflects the fact that Sp is self-protective, and for many, that includes a sense of privacy and gating how close you get to people. The health concern is another thing, keeping yourself in good condition.

Quote Originally Posted by OuterSpaceBoy View Post
    I see how i'am very social oriented, but 4 so are generally attracted to prestige and hiearchy, i'am not because i prefere to stay safe, what is important to me is to be able to express myself freely and be remembered for that.
    Hm, hierarchy I could see (the 4 worldview is one where there are "winners" and "losers"), but "prestige" sounds like the "So = type 3" stereotype rearing its ugly head. "I prefer to stay safe" is such a Sp sentiment.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    You seem Sp/So to me. Lots of focus on only sharing yourself when you feel "ready" or "at ease". The "I hate commitments and don't like to share intimate information with others" line reflects the fact that Sp is self-protective, and for many, that includes a sense of privacy and gating how close you get to people. The health concern is another thing, keeping yourself in good condition.

Hm, hierarchy I could see (the 4 worldview is one where there are "winners" and "losers"), but "prestige" sounds like the "So = type 3" stereotype rearing its ugly head. "I prefer to stay safe" is such a Sp sentiment.
    Thanks for the answer.

The thing that made me doubt being sp first is that i'am very messy and have to put alot of efforts to stay organised and following a schedule. Also i would choose ending up in a wheelchair over getting bald, disfigured or anything that has to do with appearance... well hopefully none will happen

When you say "winners vs losers" is that for all 4s or just so?? Because i kinda see the world in that way. My worst fear is to be remembered as a loser or even worst.. not be remembered at all.

Also i'am wondering if all 4s feel the anger and hatred generally associated with sx?? Because when i feel bad i can have these kinds of feeling, comparing myself to others and how i feel they are more lucky and have better lives than me while deserving less.