Thread: what are you listening to?

Mango Helps w/ Kidney Stones A Moderator's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE C cp6
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Santa Claus: That probably comes from the inherent profit motive of the bourgeoisie mentality.
    Santa Claus: Even on a cold day, a Coke is refreshing.

Mango Helps w/ Kidney Stones A Moderator's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE C cp6
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Santa Claus: That probably comes from the inherent profit motive of the bourgeoisie mentality.
    Santa Claus: Even on a cold day, a Coke is refreshing.

TIM
    bepis
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i liek sambox gayming

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Shut the fuck up, dumbass.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    118 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

awldjkwepierpgokqweølfqøerlkfdaergnhtm¨å¨æ''-we-fqpoeufasdøflthøljwtlhkjrøtlhhhhhhhhhhsapfoeporipr
    "WELL I'M SORRY THAT I LIKE TO HAVE OPEN COMMUNICATION IN MY RELATIONSHIPS" - Galen 2k13

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This makes ME smile
    Amber casts infinity of shadows, and my Avalon had cast many of its own, because of my presence there. I might be known on many earths that I had never trod, for shadows of myself had walked them, mimicking imperfectly my deeds and my thoughts. -Carl Corey(Corwin)CC

Merlin has a very different personality than his father and, oddly enough considering his upbringing, considers himself to be a "regular guy". He lacks both the ruthlessness and the crudity of Prince Corwin, and seems to be almost allergic to ambition, a rare trait considering his parentage. Merlin has dark hair and light eyes. His colours are purple and gray, although he also uses the blue and gold colours of Berkeley, where he studied Computer Science on Shadow Earth.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check out my socionics work [link]

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    LII 1w2 sp/so
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since we’re in October and Hallowe’en is nearing... some Silent Hill OST music.

It’s sad/creepy/spooky at times (so, viewer discretion is advised) but otherwise surprisingly relaxing and introspective. This soundtrack has been a part of me since I played these games for the first time.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My pants are on backwards ...

Last edited by chriscorey; 10-09-2018 at 08:06 PM.
    Amber casts infinity of shadows, and my Avalon had cast many of its own, because of my presence there. I might be known on many earths that I had never trod, for shadows of myself had walked them, mimicking imperfectly my deeds and my thoughts. -Carl Corey(Corwin)CC

Merlin has a very different personality than his father and, oddly enough considering his upbringing, considers himself to be a "regular guy". He lacks both the ruthlessness and the crudity of Prince Corwin, and seems to be almost allergic to ambition, a rare trait considering his parentage. Merlin has dark hair and light eyes. His colours are purple and gray, although he also uses the blue and gold colours of Berkeley, where he studied Computer Science on Shadow Earth.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    EIE Sx/So 378
    Mentioned
    696 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kill us both.. And I'm really angry. Ahhh! fire. Michael Stipe? lol REally angry.. you just did your job.
    killusboth.jpg

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I heard it stop... You were not that easy to kill. Just stand there.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    568 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI & SLE

"Rockabilly, where old punks go to die..."

Here she's killing Blondie, another IEI. Makes me wonder what else she can do.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's my taste.. and my brother, well, different. I liked the killer.. NO, I wouldn't let them try you.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was only a kid..

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lesbians because we can't.. So why?

thanksdad.jpg

Here's how.

Make a wrong turn there and you could end up stuck in a strange land doomed to live out a life you don't want to live until you die again.
    Last edited by chriscorey; 10-10-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    Ni-ILI 864 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Verily, a strong wind is Zarathustra to all low places; and this counsel counselleth he to his enemies, and to whatever spitteth and speweth: "Take care not to spit against the wind!"―Nietzsche

"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Mencken

TIM
    gNT
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    This is new to me, but it's good.

TIM
    Ni-ILI 864 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    This is new to me, but it's good.
    Does new usually equate bad?
    "Verily, a strong wind is Zarathustra to all low places; and this counsel counselleth he to his enemies, and to whatever spitteth and speweth: "Take care not to spit against the wind!"―Nietzsche

"The society that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting by fools." ―Thucydides

"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." -Mencken

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

TIM
    gNT
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Does new usually equate bad?
    When it comes to music, I usually stick to my tastes (mostly industrial, EBM, new wave/synthpop, some hip-hop and industrial metal), and new styles seem to lose my attention. New is good, but only if it's connected to something I know, I don't usually seek out randomness. So I realize that is a weird way to phrase something, but what I meant was that I'm not familiar with the style here (blackgazing), but this band's stuff is pretty good nonetheless.

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LIL KIM

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blasting her music right now the beat selection is refreshing

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have to thank @silke for these cool songs

Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged