Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My thread lol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    My thread lol
    Hi Maritsa! Best thread ever!
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Hi Maritsa! Best thread ever!
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    RLOAI, maybe
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Never in the field of human conflict was so much lost by so many to so few.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    eating worms could be any type.
    sp instinct ofc

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Te-egos are all soft and cute. Just an observation.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    Te-egos are all soft and cute. Just an observation.
    ? lol they are?
    -

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

? lol they are?
    Deep down inside, we are.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Deep down inside, we are.
    Yes deep down past a lot of things haha
    -

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    what i do in my own time is a private matter
    not anymore.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes deep down past a lot of things haha
    Yeah, you kinda have to dig to see the softer side of ego types, we certainly aeren't the types to wear our hearts on our sleeve, but once the ego individual sees you as relatable and worthy of trust, it's a different story.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Yeah, you kinda have to dig to see the softer side of ego types, we certainly aeren't the types to wear our hearts on our sleeve, but once the ego individual sees you as relatable and worthy of trust, it's a different story.
    My husband is LSE
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007
    > Sol mb F type due to his inability to think alternatives.

Troll Nr 007 is F type due to his inability
    - to say the correct, instead of baseless emotionally motivated delusion. to do not accept something does not mean to do this irrationally
    - to understand that "ability to think alternatives" relates to N, but not T
    - to do not trust to different baseless bs
    Last edited by Sol; 01-13-2019 at 12:06 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@VenusRose fits to IEI best of all @Cody think herself as SLI

What is the possibility to establish friendly alike communication between superego? It's not much. Hence the chance the Cody's type is other is higher. Though nontypes factors may affect the situation too. It's offline communication and hence they both do not notice how weird mb in the perception of the both. Also Cody had antipathy to me before because of have no even idea for. Probably because of my scepticism to her typing skills (which are objectively low) and hence her doubts in types of people in her life mean more than she'd wanted. Or mb she disliked my views on some other ideas, in which she doubts and I rised her doubts more what she'd wanted to avoid.

At now she seems tries the suicide approach. Just to stop seeing my Holy Truth. *sigh* Poor Cody.
    VenusRose should to seek another her victim already [as Cody may leave us soon, in case her adequacy will not return] for her covert manipulations to protect her mistypings and other emotionally motivated illusions by any means, including forum's sabotage and harming life of other people near her. Including, as we see, of the ones who trusted to her and had friendly relation to her. Ah.. betish bloody Rose.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Sol as delusional megalomaniac, finds himself unable to take into account any criticism or joke over himself with sanity since his delusions of grandeur makes him believe he posses some reason and truth when he's just able to spit blasts of nonsensical accusatory chattery.

He thinks himself as LSE but unlikely any T type, since unable to establish normal logical communication with T types and imagining weird interpersonal dramas for attracting duals attention to himself. Unable to control his emotional outbursts and neurotism, comes to this forum to harm ppl while looking for a partner.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, this is a bit too much for me...I don't really have control over what sol says or doesn't...I am sorry if I unintentionally dragged you into anything @Cody

He scares me with whatever picture he is trying to paint though I cannot understand it fully because of broken english.

I am just overwhelmed, maybe your communication with Sol is something friendly @Cody , I cannot tell since Se is vulnerable for me and it feels a bit much...all these attacks and weird accusations being thrown around (specially wrt to Sol stating whatever he is about me...I don't understand it).

So please, cut me out of this Sol. I am confused and overwhelmed.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Venus Rose EIIness is obvious. If he's sooo convinced that he's your conflictor, he should rethink his type. I kinda get what @Sol is saying but seriously, assuming people's intentions isn't a good thing to do :/

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the support @Pano Lou, I just don't really want to continue this though :/ I would rather just let it go.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    Thanks for the support @Pano Lou, I just don't really want to continue this though :/ I would rather just let it go.
    Aww I understand. It's just forum drama is so tiring and I just wanted to show that I care. I won't get involved ^^

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm kind of curious to know what @Sol thinks for my type. It seems like some kind of rite of passage.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The typing method of some forum members, except they're not good:

“We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I'm kind of curious to know what @Sol thinks for my type. It seems like some kind of rite of passage.
    Why would you knowingly subject yourself to that?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm kind of curious to know what @Sol thinks for my type.
    Thinks that you need to make a videointerview.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would N or S types think alternatively habitually, losing their ability to see what is most apparent?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    they are in the same quadra. As few betas are the only support of Sol's wrong doings now. It's ok for beta quadra to:

1. "Aristocratic" trait (rational aspects are evolutionary, with a plus sign; irrational aspects are involutionary, with a minus sign: +Fe, +Ti, -Se, -Ni)

In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to create a hierarchy, establishing relations of subordination, to subordinate those below him and to comply with those above him 2) to support already established within the hierarchy traditions and rituals and monitor their observance 3) to put claims to the dominant positions within the system and to fight for one's right to occupy them 4) to fight for positional advantages in accumulation of rights, privileges, and opportunities 5) to establish one's own order within the system, consolidating power in one's own hands, to interact with others from position of power 6) to suppress by own authority, by authority of personal opinion 7) to control and critique the statements of lower ranking members of the hierarchy, limiting their right to expression on any (or on forbidden) subjects 8) to authoritatively impose one's own point of view, decisions, power, and will.

2. "Decisive" trait (predominance of involutionary irrational aspects -Ni -Se)
    In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to interact with others from the position of power 2) to interact with others from the position of advantage in rights, standing, and power 3) to use power methods to fight for an advantageous position within the system and have the right to put a claim to it 4) to operatively, in condensed periods of time, solve problems, his own and those of others, making responsible decisions and making others obey them 5) to win a dominating place in a system, to advantageously and operatively use own fighting qualities and particularities of the present moment 6) to authoritatively impose one's own will, decisions, and opinions.

3. "Subjectivist" trait (predominance of evolutionary rational aspects +Ti +Fe)
    In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to subjective analysis of events, opinions, and actions 2) to search for "the culpable" and displace them from the system, at the same time resisting being displaced, fighting for one's own place within the system 3) to contend the opinions and decisions of others and impose his own opinion as the final truth 4) to deliver his opinions firmly, sharply, unequivocally, displacing opponents out of the argument, out of the system of relations, out of the social system, and into the lower strata.

x
    Last edited by Hope; 01-14-2019 at 04:05 PM.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    they are in the same quadra. As few betas are the only support of Sol's wrong doings now. It's ok for beta quadra to:
    I was genuinely curious regarding Sol's input on my type and knowingly subjected myself to /that/.

This being said, a world where I let Sol establish a relation of subordination with me is a world where I cut my own toes off and enjoy it too.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes View Post
    I was genuinely curious regarding Sol's input on my type and knowingly subjected myself to /that/.

This being said, a world where I let Sol establish a relation of subordination with me is a world where I cut my own toes off and enjoy it too.
    Yes Plumes, but I type you as beta nf since your style of talking in video, support and understanding of emotive reactions in others.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes Plumes, but I type you as beta nf since your style of talking in video, support and understanding of emotive reactions in others.
    I'm doomed to be Sol's plaything forever then?
    Great.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

where I cut my own toes off and enjoy it too.
    You really should try this some time, it is rather pleasant.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sol only typed me as "F" so I think I'm in the clear.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Plumes I was going to post this in your typing thread, but I see you ended up closing it so I am posting it here. Based on my interactions with you and the video you posted, I've only settled on NF for you. I think NF is incredibly obvious for you as I think you have strong intuition and ethics based on your general behavior, but the question of what you value more is much harder to decipher. So anyways, I think you are:

IEE > EII > IEI > EIE in that order

I can totally see you as my identibro (I noticed you self typed as IEE recently and you just took it off recently for some reason). Also, I'm open to you being another type like any of the other NFs too.

@Muddy I am not sure if you are SLI or LSI even though I still lean towards SLI for you, but I think 6w5 sp first is clear as day based on your beliefs and how you view the world, which I can relate to an extent so I think you got that part of your self typing down pat at least.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Raver I need to come up with a better pun for the TIM. Until then, woof's creation will suffice.

That, and I'm honestly still pretty insecure about it. THAT and I feel like having your type publicly exposed like that, 24/7 is the equivalent of having a bullseye painted on your back on here.

I'm too easily swayed and influenced by others' opinions, sadly. But so far, IEE is the best bet, yes. And it's still what I am currently inclined to type as, but I don't feel like displaying it on a neon-lit sign on here just yet.
    Last edited by Chthonic Daydream; 01-14-2019 at 07:08 PM.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Raver I need to come up with a better pun for the TIM. Until then, woof's creation will suffice.

That, and I'm honestly still pretty insecure about it. THAT and I feel like having your type publicly exposed like that, 24/7 is the equivalent of having a bullseye painted on your back on here.

I'm too easily swayed and influenced by other's opinions, sadly. But so far, IEE is the best bet, yes. And it's still what I am currently inclined to type as, but I don't feel like displaying it on a neon-lit sign on here just yet.
    Fair enough, makes sense. Yeah, I imagine having your type displayed can be annoying if there are people that question it, which is your situation. Personally, I think it's quite difficult to type people online, but the video you posted helps make it a bit easier to type you, but naturally there will be varying opinions on your type as people can interpret the same things differently. That comes with the territory of Socionics unfortunately.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Thinks that you need to make a videointerview.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    Aww shucks, I was thinking you would say that. A video interview won't ever happen for me. As far as I know, @VenusRose never posted a video (only a questionnaire), yet you continually assert what you think her type is based on the things she posts on here, so I thought you could extend me the same courtesy. What if I take your IR test? Would that be a suitable alternative?

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    I know not why I do the things I do, but I was hoping for some feedback.

Interesting information, but are you sure Sol and I are Betas? My impression of Sol's type is ILI at the moment actually, and I'm still not sure of mine and am open to changing it. For instance, I'm not sure if the first two paragraphs apply to me. The last paragraph does for the most part, and I would consider myself a "subjectivist" as it's defined there, especially 3 and 4. But I don't know what an "objectivist is either to confirm this. Could you post the link?

1. "Aristocratic" trait (rational aspects are evolutionary, with a plus sign; irrational aspects are involutionary, with a minus sign: +Fe, +Ti, -Se, -Ni)

In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to create a hierarchy, establishing relations of subordination, to subordinate those below him and to comply with those above him 2) to support already established within the hierarchy traditions and rituals and monitor their observance 3) to put claims to the dominant positions within the system and to fight for one's right to occupy them 4) to fight for positional advantages in accumulation of rights, privileges, and opportunities 5) to establish one's own order within the system, consolidating power in one's own hands, to interact with others from position of power 6) to suppress by own authority, by authority of personal opinion 7) to control and critique the statements of lower ranking members of the hierarchy, limiting their right to expression on any (or on forbidden) subjects 8) to authoritatively impose one's own point of view, decisions, power, and will.

2. "Decisive" trait (predominance of involutionary irrational aspects -Ni -Se)
    In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to interact with others from the position of power 2) to interact with others from the position of advantage in rights, standing, and power 3) to use power methods to fight for an advantageous position within the system and have the right to put a claim to it 4) to operatively, in condensed periods of time, solve problems, his own and those of others, making responsible decisions and making others obey them 5) to win a dominating place in a system, to advantageously and operatively use own fighting qualities and particularities of the present moment 6) to authoritatively impose one's own will, decisions, and opinions.

3. "Subjectivist" trait (predominance of evolutionary rational aspects +Ti +Fe)
    In accordance with this trait, every person has the right 1) to subjective analysis of events, opinions, and actions 2) to search for "the culpable" and displace them from the system, at the same time resisting being displaced, fighting for one's own place within the system 3) to contend the opinions and decisions of others and impose his own opinion as the final truth 4) to deliver his opinions firmly, sharply, unequivocally, displacing opponents out of the argument, out of the system of relations, out of the social system, and into the lower strata.
    Last edited by Blue; 01-14-2019 at 10:10 PM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm doomed to be Sol's plaything forever then?
    Great.
    Well, I thought EII was possible for you, before you willingly submitting to be the spokesman of an emotionally manipulative man, who's not brave enough to speak for himself but instead uses a (19yo?) to cry over how he's being victimized by forum members, as he's unable to support any of his words with some reasonable argumentation, neither is mature enough to just leave stuff as it is unable to account some responsibility over the conversations/issues he starts.

Not happy with that, he came again to stir shit up between sol, venus and I, knowing that it was already a tense relation. He didn't care, so he appeared to sow contention willingly to probably, take some revenge or whatever. And when its done he just left as if nothing.

If that's your Fi Plumes, good luck on that. Still, I've to express my dissent over you typing as IEE since they are known as the Psychologist, which seems unlikely for you, since you were easily manipulated by Ave emotional reactivity.

As I said, he tried to do the same with me and who knows many more, sending me pm (unrequested) to present himself as a victim and speak about how he was scared and felt mistreated by Sol. Now, he came just to defend Sol test and attack Venus as he felt himself envious probably of how she was able to speak up for herself instead of hiding as he does to talk against sol (and others) in private with others. As I ignored him, he went to seek someone who could be manipulated.

Great person you defend. I'm not surprised to see that you disliked the thread of another SLI about personal disgust over victimistic attitudes in others. You may have some hero complex or smth, or just enjoy taking part in it due valuing emotional reactivity in others, idk. I find that unhealthy, as deltas are able to defend themselves well enough in conversation as you see, not basing our friendship in such things as playing as defenseless, mb that's not helping you to make new friends.

That said, you can type yourself as whatever you please, just don't count on me to support that. I'm just giving my opinion since you are talking to me. Sorry if I hurt some sensitivities.

@Raver and the rest, I'm tired of ppl taking sides in these issues as if they knew completely what's going on. I mean they have their right but should acknowledge themselves as not knowing what's going on in detail or behind what they see in comments. Ppl have been doing such since I joined this forum, that only creates more drama and is rarely helpful.

Take care all.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-14-2019 at 10:16 PM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Interesting information, but are you sure Sol and I are Betas? My impression of Sol's type is ILI at the moment actually, and I'm still not sure of mine and am open to changing it. For instance, I'm not sure if the first two paragraphs apply to me. The last paragraph does for the most part, and I would consider myself a "subjectivist" as it's defined there, especially 3 and 4. But I don't know what an "objectivist is either to confirm this. Could you post the link?
    yeah, could be. I'm not truly interested in his type, but I find trashy and funny he battle typing everyone who slightly disagree with his opinions and his obsession over retyping self typed EIIs.

Here's the link.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-14-2019 at 10:06 PM.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Raver and the rest, I'm tired of ppl taking sides in these issues as if they knew completely what's going on. I mean they have their right but should acknowledge themselves as not knowing what's going on in detail or behind what they see in comments. Ppl have been doing such since I joined this forum, that only creates more drama and is rarely helpful.

Take care all.
    I honestly had no idea there was any drama going on involving Plumes. I know you and Venus have been involved in some drama with Sol though. However, I just posted my opinion on Plumes' type here because his typing thread was closed and I thought this thread would be a good place to post that since I was planning to post it at his typing thread anyways.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I honestly had no idea there was any drama going on involving Plumes. I know you, Sol and Venus have been involved in some drama though. However, I just posted my opinion on Plumes' type here because his thread was closed and I thought this thread would be a good place to post that since I was planning to do it in his original thread anyways.
    your post was a personal reaction to mine, which was my opinion over his type. Theres no drama more than what he decided to take from Ave as I stated, and what Ave and Sol started due being unable to act like men.