0 Thread(s)

For science.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See @squark it’s just some steam. And you call yourself a biologist iirc, jeez. That’s probably some more bs too.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This puts Bill Nye to shame.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Often times when you mock autistic ppl they don’t really register it so it’s okay.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This this public display either ends, or I will shit post on this thread until it does. By all means, fight all you want. Just take it to PMs or Discord or whatever.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    This this public display either ends, or I will shit post on this thread until it does. By all means, fight all you want. Just take it to PMs or Discord or whatever.
    Same.
    This is a threat.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you threaten me I’ll kill you by letting you pee on me

Saving here for posterity

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    LOL. You're serious about arguing whether a reindeer can piss on lava and survive? The answer is no.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    How about piss posting?

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    How about piss posting?
    That is allowed, in small quantities. We mainly focus on the shit.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Often times when you mock autistic ppl they don’t really register it so it’s okay.

Often times when you flash yourself around blind people they don't notice so it is OK.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow, from all the inane words you have been writing in this thread, this is probably the worst. Lava could never win against Santa's reindeers because is well known that Santa's reindeers can fly.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds, have a reindeer stand in lava and piss on it. Stand in the lava stream with it. Just for fun. Time how long you both can stand there. Make lots of recordings of your data, including exact location and species of reindeer. Then come back and let us know how it went.

You're amusing lol. This is what you were doing while I slept Let's see if you can connect the dots: How do reindeers pee? Where would a reindeer be standing to pee in lava? Now you can spend the next hour googling those answers heh. (Hint: it would be standing IN the lava) Btw, doesn't China have some kind of knock-off version of the USGS site while the gov is down here with their own data you can look up on volcanic activity, or is that too difficult for you? There's lots of other places to look as well, but yeah, a simple internet search is too hard right?

By the way, in case your autism didn't register it, I've been mocking you. Thanks for sharing regarding your disability so I can be more aware of your difficulties in the future. I'll type slower, and try to make sure I spell everything out very carefully.

Ok, I'm done messing with you lol.
    At what point while typing out this do you realize "holy shit, I'm a grown adult arguing with strangers on the internet whether reindeer can piss on lava. I'm getting too passionate and I look like an absolute idiot returning to this argument while others have greatly shown how disinterested they are in this. But I'm not going to stop because winning this reindeer argument is more important than looking like a mature adult, so I'll keep doing this Hahaha, may as well belittle other forum members over their lack of knowledge of reindeer piss and volcanoes!"

I have no stake in this, but even I, not knowing anything about what transpired between you, can see this much. Nobody gives two shits about reindeer piss and lava. Now cut it out.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Wow, from all the inane words you have been writing in this thread, this is probably the worst. Lava could never win against Santa's reindeers because is well known that Santa's reindeers can fly.
    Are you honestly having a serious and heated discussion about lava versus reindeer?

Seriously guys, grow up just a little bit. Besides, we all know the lava would win

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thorne View Post
    Are you honestly having a serious and heated discussion about lava versus reindeer?

Seriously guys, grow up just a little bit. Besides, we all know the lava would win
    Santa's reindeer have infinite life expectancy.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@sbbds, have a reindeer stand in lava and piss on it. Stand in the lava stream with it. Just for fun. Time how long you both can stand there. Make lots of recordings of your data, including exact location and species of reindeer. Then come back and let us know how it went.

You're amusing lol. This is what you were doing while I slept Let's see if you can connect the dots: How do reindeers pee? Where would a reindeer be standing to pee in lava? Now you can spend the next hour googling those answers heh. (Hint: it would be standing IN the lava) Btw, doesn't China have some kind of knock-off version of the USGS site while the gov is down here with their own data you can look up on volcanic activity, or is that too difficult for you? There's lots of other places to look as well, but yeah, a simple internet search is too hard right?

By the way, in case your autism didn't register it, I've been mocking you. Thanks for sharing regarding your disability so I can be more aware of your difficulties in the future. I'll type slower, and try to make sure I spell everything out very carefully.

Ok, I'm done messing with you lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorne View Post

Did you watch the video Karatos posted?

It’s of someone standing near lava, pissing onto it. Why would a reindeer walk into lava?

And many of the USGS articles were still up. Are you trying to say the ONE article you claimed to exist, yet didn’t was down? If this is so silly, why lie just to win an argument like this?

Also, it’s interesting to not argue about typology sometimes. Why not. As if that’s mature in the first place.

And btw at “heated discussion”. Intentional pun or not? Wow. You need to grow up.

Also I liked a post of yours accidentally by swiping my phone squark, but you could use a freebie anyway.
    Last edited by sbbds; 01-17-2019 at 07:53 AM.

TIM
    SEI-Fe1 9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    I agree; it's a little obnoxious seeing opposing quadras just flinging shit at each other cause of that "us vs them" mentality. This sort of state of mind is what annoys me, and I really think people would benefit if they could see the strengths of the "other" rather than focusing on generalizations and weaknesses. There's a reason a good deal of opposite-quadra relationships are described with an initial (and sometimes enduring) mutual respect; the other partner is inherently good at something you're not, and even if the best bet in that situation is to hold them at arms' length, there's still ought to be that acknowledgement and recognition of what the other values and excels at.

It's like mbti all over again where "anyone I don't like/share opinions with is a sensor and all my friends are perfect infjs" and that sort of shit.
    I agree with everything you've just said so hard that I just need to repost for posterity Yes please lets respect opposing quadras, people. I've had many a good friendship with members of all quadras, even Gammas my opposites.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol

I hope to God no body trusts his typing that are largely based on stereotypes and he cannot read what you write to him being calm is being emotional.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sol just needs a warm pussy to cuddle into hes just testing waters here

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 finds emotional profit in thinking himself as ILE. Though, by this he looses the profit from an appropriate typology usage. I'm not sure he has IEE. Ne ego should take easier other opinions about own type. He's too touchy about this.

F, more for P
    if to exclude Ne egos, then IEI and SEI stay
    his behavior does not associate with IEI in my perceptions
    SEI? would be funny

the lack of normal typing materials makes hard to understand the type through nonverbal. while on the forum - he's common F

I'll hope he will show us his ability to think alternatives (which assignes himself according to his signature) to assume to be F type

Holy Truth will get anyone!

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    @Troll Nr 007 finds emotional profit in thinking himself as ILE. Though, by this he looses the profit from an appropriate typology usage. I'm not sure he has IEE. Ne ego should take easier other opinions about own type. He's too touchy about this.
    Ok, Mr Brain Lobotomized Spock.

So you think F is only just emotion (and as you are hot for Fe even for same sex which makes you very Fe valuing) which would go against socionics. Address this and then we can go bit further by dumping each others stuff to /dev/null. If someone displays it only a little bit (which I do not really do that much IRL) that actives Sol's emotion detection chip which is already eroding fast where 1 's are becoming 0's noting that it was not the state of the art at the beginning.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aren't we just a lovely bunch.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Para, is your avatar picture an ancient Sumerian tablet illustrating a farmer in a field with a radio satellite orbiting overhead, transmitting ones and zeros?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Para, is your avatar picture an ancient Sumerian tablet illustrating a farmer in a field with a radio satellite orbiting overhead, transmitting ones and zeros?
    Why, I'm glad you asked. That is, indeed, an ancient Sumerian tablet illustrating a farmer in a field with a radio satellite orbiting overhead, transmitting ones and zeros.

Or it could just be a douchebag killing a moose with a rigid horsebutt pooping meteorite rocks overhead, all drawn in wet concrete. With a stick.

But only para could ever know.
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    Why, I'm glad you asked. That is, indeed, an ancient Sumerian tablet illustrating a farmer in a field with a radio satellite orbiting overhead, transmitting ones and zeros.

Or it could just be a douchebag killing a moose with a rigid horsebutt pooping meteorite rocks overhead, all drawn in wet concrete. With a stick.

But only para could ever know.
    Man's Search For Meaning.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    Aren't we just a lovely bunch.
    The best.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You guys are bullies too, huh...

It's a bronze age seal, from the Harappan culture of west India/Pakistan. The ''writing'' is still undeciphered. UFO's may or may not have been involved.

Personally, i think the writing looks like a computer volume icon and two upside-down lollies. Just Si things i guess.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    You guys are bullies too, huh...

It's a bronze age seal, from the Harappan culture of west India/Pakistan. The ''writing'' is still undeciphered. UFO's may or may not have been involved.

Personally, i think the writing looks like a computer volume icon and two upside-down lollies. Just Si things i guess.
    Very cool.

The first symbol probably represents a bull, with the symbol being turned on its side. They used to do that sometimes, I've read.

But why two clasps? And is the double line symbol in the middle a verb?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-30-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very cool.

The first symbol probably represents a bull, with the symbol being turned on its side. They used to do that sometimes, I've read.
    It is very fascinating. One would think that the language had some marked external influences as you implied, as the culture had trade routes with the western part of the Middle East as well. Interestingly, many of the seals were found not in the region of the ancient culture itself, but in Mesopotamia. It seems that language really does reveal something about the perception of the world for the cultures involved. As for the question of a trip in a time machine vs. a trip to another planet with life, i think i know my answer to that...

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Very cool.

Its a chinese rocket impacting the moon and the letters are the onomatopoeia of the noise. The man is a bullfighter having fun in the meanwhile.

Source

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do reindeer store their pee in their balls?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Weird View Post
    do reindeer store their pee in their balls?
    Pretty sure they have bladders just like human males so do not store it in their balls. lol

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Pretty sure they have bladders just like human males so do not store it in their balls. lol
    science!

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Weird View Post
    science!
    lol

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't agree with the premise of the song, but what the hell....

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

(EPILEPSY WARNING)

Clarice Lispector

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)