TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

type me bitchesss

Quote Originally Posted by ruined View Post
    god dammit when CAN I BE TYPED BY SOL???
    this. Sol, quit bullying all the heretics and start typing the people who care about you

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I haven't witnessed that much of @Sol, being fairly new here, but he strikes me as an intuitive and thinking type, and he's far too serious to be Alpha, so that only leaves Gamma NTs.
    I have some immunity to suppose gamma NT by my interest to good recipes. I also like to find new food and check how good it is due to creative Si.
    My interests here are closer to N, but generally I'm not good in imagination regions. In one of school testing I've got zero on the abstraction scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    Sol, quit bullying all the heretics and start typing the people who care about you
    I care about all here. As all here are for the truth.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    The serious/merry dichotomy is frequently misunderstood IMO. It doesn't mean that people in "serious" quadras are actually always serious.
    True, but you could say there is a bit of un-seriousness to Alphas as opposed to Gammas, which is why I would say based on my proposition that Sol is a NT, he'd be Gamma before Alpha.

In fact, LIEs (especially the intuitive subtype) are known for their constant joking around and sexual humour. The dichotomy is better used to understand how one is with respect to new people and truth. Serious types see meeting others as almost a ritual that they need to surpass before "getting to know them", whereas merry types are more fluid in this sense. Moreover, serious types perceive most truths as objective whereas merry types treat most truths as subjective.
    That's exactly why I would say @Sol is a serious type, and therefore not LSI. He seems Te-valuing to me. Also, just to reiterate this from the link posted by @Venus Rose:

Serious
    Bad at noticing emotional background and do not separate the emotional aspect (particularly 'fun') from the activity.

Acquaintance with others is established by ritual (e.g., introduction), and they prefer if the context of interaction is externally set (eg, by a mediator (think 'arranged marriages') or situation) so that they can skip the first phases and begin closer interaction.

They approach others through stages defined by 'rules' and 'rituals', which may be created by themselves and/or already existing; thus, they are very aware of the stages of the process of acquaintance – e.g., when a person is no longer a stranger. The title, name, and any other information about the other person are considered important, and for this reason formal introduction is important

Inclined to believe there are 'objective truths' – the truth is not always relative. Therefore, they believe that there are two types of actions/perspectives: those which are subjective (connected with personal preferences and motivations) and those which are objective (only one 'correct' or 'best' way of doing something). Whether something is correct or not is judged by comparing it with what they see as 'objectively correct'. In disagreement, they first attempt to make sure that the other person understands the concepts and terms 'correctly'.

They are inclined to offer (or impose) what they see as the 'best' or 'correct' way of doing something ('it should be done like this'). If they think something is done incorrectly, they ask WHO did it that way. When speaking of optimums, they are inclined to do so objectively (the 'absolute' optimum)
    Is that not Sol?

I personally think Sol is LSI. He seems to have developed his own system of truth in socionics (his IR test) that he places as the absolute standard for determining type (Ti valuing).
    Why isn't this Te and objectivist? I didn't think Ti would care about setting an absolute standard.

Besides that test and his "intuitive" VI impressions, though, he seems to ignore all other evidence, which leads me to think Te ignoring.
    Possibly, or could be Ne-Ignoring too.

He also doesn't value seeing things from other perspectives like an Ne valuer would.
    Yes, again consistent with Ne-Ignoring, or unvalued Ne.

He's far more stubborn than the average LII, which is possible if he's Ti subtype, but I think it's more likely that he's LSI, especially since he confronts people about their type quite a bit, indicating fairly strong Se.
    Ni-valuing for stubbornness, but other types can be stubborn too. Perhaps you're confusing Te with Se. Idk. I like how my way of thinking lines up with Merry quadra description here, unintentionally.

They are inclined to propose (or impose) another conception of the situation ('look at it this way'). If they think something is done incorrectly, they will ask WHY it was done that way. When talking about optimums, they are inclined to do it subjectively ('optimum compared to what?')
    At the same time, though, he's been here for so long that he may feel he has some sort of authority or power, which could give the illusion of strong Se. However, I don't think an LII would be so confrontational regardless.
    I agree, LII wouldn't be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    @Cody I see through your blatant typeism. In this regard, you are no better than Sol. Cease this childishness now.
    I feel there is a certain prejudice towards Betas around these parts, where if you don't like a person, or don't agree with their views on things, they must be from a different quadra. It seems a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you ask me. I believe myself to not like a certain group of people and their IEs, therefore any person I dislike or have a disagreement with must be from a different quadra. At least, that's what it looks like from the outside. It's in line with quadras who are aristocratic and think in that way, if anything.

By the way, was going to say you seem like you are Fe. I felt a recognition of similarity in your statements. Just to give you more on current typing displayed.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is a certain "prejudice" around everyone. In quotes because people may just dislike certain behaviors but prejudice to me means actually treating someone badly. People talk 'badly' about Delta, Gammas, Alphas, or whoever...but as long as they are not harming someone...

And I don't really wish to be dragged into that either, Blue. As I had made it clear attacks feel really overwhelming for me. Even slight aggression feels like an attack.

Also, it's in the LSI description, somewhere, comparing them to another type, that Ti types are more tolerant that there are different ways of looking at things. Healthy Ti would be better at it. Anyways I will leave that conversation about Te and Ti up to you and FarDraft since I am not strong on those functions.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I think she's going one by one until she has the whole forum on ignore for some perceived slight or injustice against her. Idk. But welcome to the club lol.

Cody.

Obviously I'm not going to let myself be manipulated and disrespected by people like you, as the abusive and immature person you are, you couldn't avoid to take advantage of the situation to speak against me, neither to keep on agreements or follow the rules.

Its funny to see how you think of yourself as a righteous good person. Keep on with your show.

For my part, @Myst, sorry for the first time I get exasperated over you and for the second time that Squark used my issue with you (since I was a new member) to attack you personally. I now see that actually Niffer and you were right about her.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-16-2019 at 01:08 AM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The only agreement that you and I had was that you asked me not to talk to you and I said, "Sure, I can do that." And unless it's happened by accident when you changed your name and I didn't know I was talking to you, I've kept to that. I'm talking to you now because you're addressing me. The only time that this would have anything to do with following any forum rules is if there is a mutual ignore order put in place by the admin. Telling people not to talk to you doesn't mean anything. They don't have to comply, and the ignore order is last ditch effort to resolve a conflict if nothing else seems to be working. You don't have any of these in place with anyone, you just whine if anyone looks at you funny and you start demanding they ignore you lol.

Um, what? I was only talking about you, and not about anyone else. . . BUT it actually was me trying to defend you that started the issues between me and other forum members. Issues that as far as I know we've settled. So. . . not sure why you're mentioning anything. Except, well, you're really good at escalating conflict and pitting people against each other while pretending to be innocent. You've already done this multiple times this thread and everywhere else on the forum. And trying to keep you out of the conflict LOL boy was I mistaken about that. . . you ARE the conflict.
    Well lady, pitting people against each other while pretending to be innocent is exactly what YOU and Ave have done.
    Keep on your cheap excuses, you are not fooling anyone, its obvious you were resented before to Myst as you just took opportunity against her since I was a new member. Then, as I never spoke at you, you went after me as now since I never give a damn about you or whatever garbage you have to say. But you do over me, don't you?

No, here's the agreement as goes with forum rules:

3.7. Mutual Antagonism: There are some situations where mutual antagonism leads to conflict which disrupt the forum. In these situations involved users should use the ignore function and attempt to not escalate situations. Failure to do this will result in the issuing of a Ignore Order, to the antagonistic parties.

The order shall be:

1. Ignore each other using the ignore function in the forum and chatbox

2. Do not respond to each other in any way.

3. Do not post in non-socionics threads started by the other user(s).

3. Do not make personal posts in socionics threads started by the other user(s).

4. Do not in any way attempt to speak/engage/notify the other user(s).

5. Failure to comply with the above directives may result in a 1 day temporary ban and/or a ban from chatbox and/or a thread ban.

6. Failure to comply with the above directives 3 times may result in a 1 month temporary ban.

You didn't keep that as you didnt keep that with Myst either. I never spoke at you but you were often after me quoting me and saying bs, when I asked you to clarify your points you started to insult me and disrespect me. I asked you to not speak to me again and you couldn't keep on with forum rules either. It's obvious who's wrong here, as you are the one taking advantage again to stir shit as the sick person you are. Just because I'm more honest than you or Ave doesn't mean I'm the conflict. Now go and fuck yourself.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-15-2019 at 10:54 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    there is a certain "prejudice" around everyone. In quotes because people may just dislike certain behaviors but prejudice to me means actually treating someone badly. People talk 'badly' about Delta, Gammas, Alphas, or whoever...but as long as they are not harming someone...
    That's more discrimination. Prejudice is just holding the belief, regardless of whatever action one takes.

And I don't really wish to be dragged into that either, Blue. As I had made it clear attacks feel really overwhelming for me. Even slight aggression feels like an attack.
    Ok, but maybe it's something one should be made more aware of, even if they don't intentionally mean to be hurtful by doing so. I was just voicing my opinion on the situation and how it looks to me. People take typing way too seriously here, but that's just me. I don't feel like this is what Jung intended when he was thinking of types lol.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I feel there is a certain prejudice towards Betas around these parts, where if you don't like a person, or don't agree with their views on things, they must be from a different quadra. It seems a bit of a self-fulfilling prophecy, if you ask me. I believe myself to not like a certain group of people and their IEs, therefore any person I dislike or have a disagreement with must be from a different quadra.
    I agree; it's a little obnoxious seeing opposing quadras just flinging shit at each other cause of that "us vs them" mentality. This sort of state of mind is what annoys me, and I really think people would benefit if they could see the strengths of the "other" rather than focusing on generalizations and weaknesses. There's a reason a good deal of opposite-quadra relationships are described with an initial (and sometimes enduring) mutual respect; the other partner is inherently good at something you're not, and even if the best bet in that situation is to hold them at arms' length, there's still ought to be that acknowledgement and recognition of what the other values and excels at.

It's like mbti all over again where "anyone I don't like/share opinions with is a sensor and all my friends are perfect infjs" and that sort of shit.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's more discrimination. Prejudice is just holding the belief, regardless of whatever action one takes.

Ok, but maybe it's something one should be made more aware of, even if they don't intentionally mean to be hurtful by doing so. I was just voicing my opinion on the situation and how it looks to me. People take typing way too seriously here, but that's just me. I don't feel like this is what Jung intended when he was thinking of types lol.
    Ok, I don't want to be attacked, nor have my boundaries violated by constantly being attacked over my type, you and sol constantly 'discussing' my type when I have made it clear to him that those are my boundaries. He is manipulative and what he is doing takes a huge toll on my health. I don't think anyone is entitled to overthrow someone's boundaries.
    Nor do I wish to be constantly mentioned in your...anything...regarding Sol, as you have a few times now on this thread.

That's all.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People like to h8 on betas for enjoying and getting into drama, but look, it’s fun

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yes, I know what the order is, and what the rules are. However, you and I do NOT have an ignore order in effect. Do you not understand this? Do you not understand that this is something that is put in place by the admin after prolonged conflict that hasn't been able to be resolved any other way? This isn't something that you just decide one day to say exists to prevent people from talking to you. I get that you don't have the easiest time with English, but hopefully this clears things up.
    lol, do you love to play the fool, don't you? If I asked you to not speak to me again is because I was asking you to put me on ignore. Now, hurry up and put me on ignore so you won't have to read what I write anymore and won't feel tempted to engage me or speak to me or about me in any way or form.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    Ok, I don't want to be attacked, nor have my boundaries violated by constantly being attacked over my type, you and sol constantly 'discussing' my type when I have made it clear to him that those are my boundaries.
    I'm not sure why you think my last post just now was an attack. I don't "constantly" discuss your type with He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named (aka Soldemort ). One time I agreed with him, and then when you made yourself clear that you didn't want to talk about it, I backed off because I felt bad, and I believe I haven't brought up anything about your type since, as far as I can remember. If this still reads like an attack, it isn't meant to be.

He is manipulative and what he is doing takes a huge toll on my health. I don't think anyone is entitled to overthrow someone's boundaries.
    Nor do I wish to be constantly mentioned in your...anything...regarding Sol, as you have a few times now on this thread.

That's all.
    Ok, I won't mention you again. I only did in the first mention because I thought he was contradicting himself by asking me for a video (and so trying to get out of having to post one myself, yet still get his input) and being ironic with the word "courtesy", and then the second one was just to give you credit because you posted the link about Merry/Serious and Far Draft and I were discussing Sol's potential type and that information was helpful. The first was a bit cheeky, but the second one was meant to be harmless. I'm fine walking away from this too.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lol. Nope. I actually never had you on ignore at all lol. When you asked me not to talk to you, that's exactly what I did. I stopped talking to you. If you don't wish for me to talk to you now, then don't say anything. And what I said now, in this thread to Ave is the first thing I think I've even mentioned about you because I see you doing the whole ridiculous thing all over again and again. Being a little bitch and then demanding to be ignored lol. Play your little games if you wish. But, no, not a single person HAS to put you on ignore, and nobody has to refrain from talking to you or about you, you have no power over any of this. If I see you crying about everyone else's drama when you're the one stirring it up, I'll say something. So, don't do that if you don't want me to say anything.
    YOU ARE ON IGNORE AND PUT ME ON IGNORE, IF YOU BREAK THE RULES AGAIN, TALKING TO ME AND ENGAGING ME IN ANY WAY OR FORM I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    YOU ARE ON IGNORE AND PUT ME ON IGNORE, IF YOU BREAK THE RULES AGAIN, TALKING TO ME AND ENGAGING ME IN ANY WAY OR FORM I'M GOING TO REPORT YOU
    Are you dense? Nevermind, the answer is yes. No rules are being broken. Nobody is required to put anyone else on ignore unless there is an ignore order issued by the admin.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(aka Soldemort ).
    This is good lol

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Are you dense? Nevermind, the answer is yes. No rules are being broken. Nobody is required to put anyone else on ignore unless there is an ignore order issued by the admin.
    what a good way to embarrass yourself.
    3.7. Mutual Antagonism: There are some situations where mutual antagonism leads to conflict which disrupt the forum. In these situations involved users should use the ignore function and attempt to not escalate situations. Failure to do this will result in the issuing of a Ignore Order, to the antagonistic parties.
    The ignore order is AFTER if you fail to comply with ignoring me, is that what you want right? Then I'll report you so you'll get the order you need.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're not understanding. At all. I told you already that I won't talk to you if you're not talking to me. It's not like I'm following you around harassing you or something. Don't speak to me, and I won't speak to you. No problem right? However, if I see that YOU are escalating situations and causing problems, there's a pretty decent chance I'll say something. So, like I said, just don't do that lol. It's not like I want to be in some sort of drawn-out whatever this crap is.
    How can you expect to say something without being drawn in lol

You’re totes (/Bertrand voice) into this

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bertrand If you ever read this, I just thought of an insult towards you even though you’re now long gone unfortunately: “Rapunzel”

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure why you think my last post just now was an attack. I don't "constantly" discuss your type with He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named (aka Soldemort ). One time I agreed with him, and then when you made yourself clear that you didn't want to talk about it, I backed off because I felt bad, and I believe I haven't brought up anything about your type since, as far as I can remember. If this still reads like an attack, it isn't meant to be.

Ok, I won't mention you again. I only did in the first mention because I thought he was contradicting himself by asking me for a video (and so trying to get out of having to post one myself, yet still get his input) and being ironic with the word "courtesy", and then the second one was just to give you credit because you posted the link about Merry/Serious and Far Draft and I were discussing Sol's potential type and that information was helpful. The first was a bit cheeky, but the second one was meant to be harmless. I'm fine walking away from this too.
    Ok well, I was already in a very vulnerable place to begin with so I am not blaming this on someone else entirely, due to being horribly abused constantly and not knowing I was, which has put me in what looks like trauma mode, made me behave like someone I have never before in order to deal with the abuse because I couldn't understand it, and destroyed my sense of self...which Sol is more or less exploiting even if unintentionally and manipulating me even worse, attacking me, invalidating me, not respecting my boundaries at all, etc., and molding me into what he wants me to be, which puts me more in trauma mode and affects my sense of self. I know my type but the more time I spent on here the worse my psychological health became, maybe that's my fault. And I feel confused, upset, scared etc., and have a hard time dealing with it. My friend who knows about the abuse she said..well I won't say it here. That she couldn't have even handled it, it was really horrible, naturally it's going to impact me or how people who do not know me, perceive me.

Not your fault, I am not saying that, but just clearing it up since you said you "agreed with him."

Anyways, yeah, this is overwhelming for me, so walking away is fine.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You're not understanding. At all. I told you already that I won't talk to you if you're not talking to me. It's not like I'm following you around harassing you or something. Don't speak to me, and I won't speak to you. No problem right? However, if I see that YOU are escalating situations and causing problems, there's a pretty decent chance I'll say something. So, like I said, just don't do that lol. It's not like I want to be in some sort of drawn-out whatever this crap is.

You are the one who's not understanding. I'm not causing any problems. You do. You seem to have a problem for respecting boundaries. I don't know who you think you are, but you have no right for going after me (or anyone else for that matter, such as that other girl) over any single thing I do or say over any kind of issue that's not related to you. I don't care how much you want to play as the cop or the paladin. I'm not going to go any further into this. Go to seek for someone who agreeds in playing sick aggressor/victim games with you.

I expect to say something and then everyone is just like, "Yeah, you're SO right, we'll immediately see things your way!" haha. Ok, not really, but idk, I just say things sometimes without much thinking about what I'm doing and next thing I know I'm in a week-long argument.
    Maybe your low self esteem is the one who's driving you to seek desperately for my attention, right? Since I was offering you to mutual ignore each other and you can't manage yourself to comply with it.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-16-2019 at 01:47 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

At least this drama is very informative from a typing perspective.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    This seems to be SLI vs LSI, or LSI vs SLI. Not spy vs spy, but close.

My LSI ex-GF once met my SLI ex-wife. It was by accident, I certainly didn't plan it. They both came over to see me and met each other in the front yard while I was out. I don't think they knew at first who the other person was. When I arrived, they were both talking away about the weather and then me, I guess, with neither of them aware that they were quasi-identicals. I arrived and introduced them and then they each realized who the woman they had been talking to was.

Each of them later told me (I like to stay friends with the people I've been close to) that the other woman was a bad person. A problematic human being. Lol. I like them both, and really, they are both terrific in their own ways (but neither is an ESI). They were just quasi's to each other.

Smilingeyes said that each quasi always seems to feel that they have less to lose in a fight than the other quasi. This makes for some unresolvable arguments.

I will confess that my own quasi-identicals are usually perfectly decent human beings, but I also sometimes want to strangle them.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-16-2019 at 02:29 AM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    I like observing how different types have different methods of shit-stirring and handling people. It’s way easier concretized over text than in irl.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

So, according the genius Squark, I'm able to go and start talking shit about her, as she was just doing with me, and she has no right to talk to me back unless I quote her. What an immature mentality and degraded self esteem someone needs to have for finding some pleasure and entertainment in such unproductive primitive task. Pass.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, according the genius Squark, I'm able to go and start talking shit about her, as she was just doing with me, and she has no right to talk to me back unless I quote her. What a immature mentality and degraded self esteem mentality someone needs to have for finding some pleasure and entertainment in such unproductive primitive task. Pass.
    It’s okay to be completely retarded, so long as it doesn’t go against any RuLeZ.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    It’s okay to be completely retarded, so long as it doesn’t go against any RuLeZ.
    I agree, tho, she's against the rules for not accepting to mutual ignore each other as should be done and giving place to degrading games with ppl who's not interested in play along with her.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is reminiscent of Sol’s form of harassment.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is reminiscent of Sol’s form of harassment.
    yes. eat da poo poo or eat da poo poo style. At least I find Sol's nonsense funny.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, the thing is that I don't care if you talk to me or not. So your comparison doesn't work. If you want to say things to me, that's fine. If you want to bitch about me, alright. If you think I'm doing something shitty, go ahead and say so. I'm not asking you to ignore me or to not talk about me or anything. So. . . go ahead. I've never told you that you can't say anything back.

do you realize that, by doing this, you are just revealing that your reprimand over that other LSI girl back then, was totally personal performed over your own malicious agenda, while taking an opportunity to hurt her through me?

Your strategy just reveals you are too coward to confront ppl and harass them over your personal feelings, so you need to conceal it while playing as the good cop to silence your own conscience and not get public scorn.

Funny to see that you even now still saying that you did it to "defend me" (which I didn't asked for at any moment neither I do needed) and which is now revealed to be not true, since you are performing harassment far less than this other person ever did, when refusing to accomplish a single simple request, forcing others to acknowledge you.

What sad way to relate to others. I refuse to support this futile way of living. I should never stayed in this forum after that first drama good luck you on that. Sorry all and Peace.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you realize that, by doing this, you are just revealing that your reprimand over that other LSI girl back then, was totally personal performed over your own malicious agenda, while taking an opportunity to hurt her through me?

Your strategy just reveals you are too coward to confront ppl and harass them over your personal feelings, so you need to conceal it while playing as the good cop to silence your own conscience and not get public scorn.

Funny to see that you even now still saying that you did it to "defend me" (which I didn't asked for at any moment neither I do needed) and which is now revealed to be not true, since you are performing harassment far less than this other person ever did, when refusing to accomplish a single simple request, forcing others to acknowledge you.

What sad way to relate to others. I refuse to support this futile way of living. I should never stayed in this forum after that first drama good luck you on that. Sorry all and Peace.
    Awwww noooo stayyyyy Cody ~

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I refuse to support this futile way of living. I should never stayed in this forum after that first drama good luck you on that.
    While you're twisting the facts of things that you know I can't comment on, I certainly agree with the second statement. Good luck to you as well.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A fire being flooded and extinguished with reindeer piss ...

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure a reindeer has no chance against lava.
    Well technically it would cool down in the typical environment of a reindeer and there aren’t many volcanoes in those areas.

It would end up looking like black blocks of shit, just like you right now.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

While you're twisting the facts of things that you know I can't comment on, I certainly agree with the second statement. Good luck to you as well.
    if all you wanted was me to leave you could just asked it since the start. You didn't need to take so much time and effort to conceal your wrath and wrong doings, see? Now I know why were no SLIs in this forum when I came. Have fun with your bitterness as well.

Awwww noooo stayyyyy Cody ~
    I'm sorry but I've better things to do this year than humiliating squark or being harassed by her, thank you for all your support and kindness. ^__^

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True, but you could say there is a bit of un-seriousness to Alphas as opposed to Gammas, which is why I would say based on my proposition that Sol is a NT, he'd be Gamma before Alpha.
    To deny that the average alpha is less colloquially "serious" than the average gamma would be a mistake, I think. Gamma thought processes naturally lends someone to be more serious, but that would be a judgment on behaviour rather than on the dichotomy merry/serious. I think Reinin poorly worded some of his dichotomies, btw. For example, the tactical/strategic dichotomy is only loosely connected to the actual definitions of tactical and strategic.

That's exactly why I would say @Sol is a serious type, and therefore not LSI. He seems Te-valuing to me. Also, just to reiterate this from the link posted by @Venus Rose:
    This is actually part of the reason that leads me to reject many of the Reinin dichotomies. The idea of "objectively correct" has two different interpretations: 1) that which is empirically verifiable; 2) that which you believe to be indisputable. The former is mostly manifested by Te types whereas the latter is manifested more by Ti types. Sol thinks that his IR test is "objective truth" because it makes perfect sense to him, not because its had a history of typing people correctly or because there is particular evidence showing that IR tests are better than other methods of typing. Moreover, he denies evidence (Te, not Ne) contrary to what the test dictates, indicating that he is not seeking that which is empirically verifiable more so than he is something that makes harmonious sense to him.

TL;DR: he may be searching for "objective correctness", but that need not imply he searches for the answer that agrees with the best evidence. This is one of the areas where the dichotomy falls short.

Is that not Sol?
    I think my previous paragraph covers this.

Why isn't this Te and objectivist? I didn't think Ti would care about setting an absolute standard.
    It isn't Te or objectivist because it isn't empirically based in the first place. He created his own model of the system based on what he feels to be the best method of typing and he ignores all other possibilities (Ne unvaluing but we agree on this). However, he doesn't provide adequate reasons for ignoring other evidence, which is why I think he's Te ignoring. He ignores them simply because he doesn't want them to mess with his system.

Ti cares primarily about its own worldview and ideas. Unhealthy Ti is more absolute since it becomes perhaps the most rigid function in socionics (alongside unhealthy Fi). Ti definitely cares about absolute standards since that's what judging functions do - they construct standards. Te uses evidence to do this whereas Ti uses its own logic and ideas.

Possibly, or could be Ne-Ignoring too.
    The main difference I've noticed between Te ignoring and Ne ignoring is that Ne ignoring ignores possible alternative interpretations whereas Te ignoring ignores data points that don't fit the model they've internally constructed. Whereas an ILI is likely to say, "let's not consider that possibility since it's unlikely", an LII would say, "that fact is irrelevant since it doesn't make sense". In some situations, they would be correct; in others they would be very wrong.

Yes, again consistent with Ne-Ignoring, or unvalued Ne.
    I agree.

Ni-valuing for stubbornness, but other types can be stubborn too. Perhaps you're confusing Te with Se. Idk. I like how my way of thinking lines up with Merry quadra description here, unintentionally.
    IxIs are stubborn not because of Ni but because of Ne ignoring. They're very skeptical and hesitant to accept or even consider alternative possibilities since Ni has already determined which are most important for the long-term. That, of course, doesn't mean Ne is useless, as exploring every possibility is hugely useful in intellectual fields, but that isn't the main concern for these types since they unvalue it.

Ni is actually not that stubborn a function since it doesn't come to any conclusions: it only observes patterns and trends and notifies the individual about a potential opening or solution. It is introverted, though, meaning that there will be some element of innate stubbornness.

In what way do you think I'm confusing Te with Se? I ask because I've noticed many on MBTI forums who do the same and so I've spent a lot of time trying to determine the differences between them. I don't think I've confused the two, but I'm willing to consider the possibility... I now have evidence that I don't completely ignore Ne.
    But honestly, I think that saying you value one function automatically implies you devalue another is a misnomer. It'd be better to say that you value it less since any reasonable person would have to agree that each function has its uses and purposes in certain scenarios.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 01-16-2019 at 03:25 PM. Reason: Formatting
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You do know there was a recent volcanic eruption in Siberia, yeah? Of course you don't lol.

Or how about THIS
    Nothing came up from a quick Google search about anything recent, only the one 250 million years ago.

Also, it’s irrelevant but apparently the reindeer only go up there during June and July. It’s really unlikely.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing came up from a quick Google search about anything recent, only the one 250 million years ago.

Also, it’s irrelevant but apparently the reindeer only go up there during the spring and summer.
    Lol, yes indeed it's irrelevant. Idk you're funny. The usgs has both earthquake and volcano info if you ever really need it for anything.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then don’t try to bs about reindeer dying from the Siberian Traps. The same species probably might not even have existed the last time they erupted towards anything worth an article 250 million years ago.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The answer is no. Not likely.
    Why not

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are several active Siberian volcanoes even currently, I think one had a pretty big eruption in 2017. I still can't believe you're serious about this. . . but anyway, yeah, if you want facts they're easy enough to find, no bs needed.
    I looked on the USGS (like you said ) and there’s nothing. They published an article in 2017, but it wasn’t about a recent eruption.

https://www.usgs.gov/science-explore...Siberian+Traps