Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    your post was a personal reaction to mine, which was my opinion over his type. Theres no drama more than what he decided to take from Ave as I stated, and what Ave and Sol started due being unable to act like men.
    I see, fair enough. I saw you typed him as beta NF, which is fine as I consider it a possibility. I have no idea what's going on with Ave, Sol and Plumes though so I'll refrain from commenting on this due to my own ignorance.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Aww shucks, I was thinking you would say that.
    you should be a telepath or a prophet [on your choice]

> A video interview won't ever happen for me.

then the correct typing by others mb too

> As far as I know, @VenusRose never posted a video (only a questionnaire), yet you continually assert what you think her type is based on the things she posts on here

Mostly I do not type without video with assurance.
    I saw a few of her photos, watched her behavior here, talked about some things on the forum and by pm, saw her pinterest preferences. This has allowed to become sure her type is not EII/IEE, and most probably is IEI. But without video I'm not sure is it IEI (75%) or other. There are chances for other types still. Nonverbal is my main method and for this is better IRL or video.

> What if I take your IR test? Would that be a suitable alternative?

IR test is an additional method mostly to evaluate what type among some of them is more possible. It's not so good in the current condition to identify the concrete type with high assurance.
    The initial aim of this test [its approach] is to prove that duality effect exist. Also if IR effects will be seen in the testing, this would prove my typing skills to some degree.

My 1st Socionics book was Filatova "Personality in the mirror of Socionics". It had a lot of photos and good text for beginners. Probably in this book she described her testing by the photos [she made photos of many people which ones she typed] - offered during the typing to sort the people by liking them. After 15 years I've repeated the similar testing with videos. She used photos test as an additional method and the same I see it.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I honestly had no idea there was any drama going on involving Plumes. I know you and Venus have been involved in some drama with Sol though. However, I just posted my opinion on Plumes' type here because his typing thread was closed and I thought this thread would be a good place to post that since I was planning to post it at his typing thread anyways.
    I understand what you are trying to say, but I don't like calling it "drama" as it makes it sounds like something...insincere, trashy.
    I was genuinely upset by the kind of crazy-making behavior that a member can be allowed to engage, specially at the expense of other member(s) and also overthrowing and ignoring their boundaries constantly.
    It's not okay...that is why I felt so strongly about it.
    But I think I have made that pretty clear. There's no plot between me and Cody, and whatever the argument is between her and Sol, well that's between them.
    I also don't know anything at all, about what else has been discussed, so I would prefer to not be involved into any of this.

If anything though, I am not comfortable with people being attacked, I would prefer a more benevolent atmosphere...but that's not upto me. I would still prefer not to be dragged into this.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My list is going to be very long this year.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

they are in the same quadra. As few betas are the only support of Sol's wrong doings now. It's ok for beta quadra to:
    That post was a joke. Maybe that was not so clear due to the text format, so please don't take it so seriously. I don't know why you quoted the traits of the Beta quadra... It's not as if I don't know them.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pano Lou View Post
    That post was a joke. Maybe that was not so clear due to the text format, so please don't take it so seriously. I don't know why you quoted the traits of the Beta quadra... It's not as if I don't know them.
    k

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you should be a telepath or a prophet [on your choice]

> A video interview won't ever happen for me.

then the correct typing by others mb too

> As far as I know, @VenusRose never posted a video (only a questionnaire), yet you continually assert what you think her type is based on the things she posts on here

Mostly I do not type without video with assurance.
    I saw a few of her photos, watched her behavior here, talked about some things on the forum and by pm, saw her pinterest preferences. This has allowed to become sure her type is not EII/IEE, and most probably is IEI. But without video I'm not sure is it IEI (75%) or other. There are chances for other types still. Nonverbal is my main method and for this is better IRL or video.

> What if I take your IR test? Would that be a suitable alternative?

IR test is an additional method mostly to evaluate what type among some of them is more possible. It's not so good in the current condition to identify the concrete type with high assurance.
    The initial aim of this test [its approach] is to prove that duality effect exist. Also if IR effects will be seen in the testing, this would prove my typing skills to some degree.

My 1st Socionics book was Filatova "Personality in the mirror of Socionics". It had a lot of photos and good text for beginners. Probably in this book she described her testing by the photos [she made photos of many people which ones she typed] - offered during the typing to sort the people by liking them. After 15 years I've repeated the similar testing with videos. She used photos test as an additional method and the same I see it.
    It was Filatova’s EII friend, Antonina Volkova who VI’s me EII. They both agreed on my EII typing and both of them died the same year. Since you have the book you should know my type also Anyonina helped me buy Filatova’s book from Russia.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

k

k

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you still confirm I am SEE?
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    Do you still confirm I am SEE?
    no youre an LII who doesnt know F and T dichotomy

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My impression of Sol's type is ILI at the moment actually
    What makes you think that? I definitely see Ne unvaluing, but I don't see Te ego or Fi valuing.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    k
    kk

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, I thought EII was possible for you, before you willingly submitting to be the spokesman of an emotionally manipulative man, who's not brave enough to speak for himself but instead uses a (19yo?) to cry over how he's being victimized by forum members, as he's unable to support any of his words with some reasonable argumentation, neither is mature enough to just leave stuff as it is unable to account some responsibility over the conversations/issues he starts.

Not happy with that, he came again to stir shit up between sol, venus and I, knowing that it was already a tense relation. He didn't care, so he appeared to sow contention willingly to probably, take some revenge or whatever. And when its done he just left as if nothing.

If that's your Fi Plumes, good luck on that. Still, I've to express my dissent over you typing as IEE since they are known as the Psychologist, which seems unlikely for you, since you were easily manipulated by Ave emotional reactivity.

As I said, he tried to do the same with me and who knows many more, sending me pm (unrequested) to present himself as a victim and speak about how he was scared and felt mistreated by Sol. Now, he came just to defend Sol test and attack Venus as he felt himself envious probably of how she was able to speak up for herself instead of hiding as he does to talk against sol (and others) in private with others. As I ignored him, he went to seek someone who could be manipulated.

Great person you defend. I'm not surprised to see that you disliked the thread of another SLI about personal disgust over victimistic attitudes in others. You may have some hero complex or smth, or just enjoy taking part in it due valuing emotional reactivity in others, idk. I find that unhealthy, as deltas are able to defend themselves well enough in conversation as you see, not basing our friendship in such things as playing as defenseless, mb that's not helping you to make new friends.

That said, you can type yourself as whatever you please
    Where in Hell are you getting all of this from? So much for others overreacting and "reading too much between the lines" when you're doing it as well.

I told you in private and I'll tell you again: Ave is a big boy and he can handle himself. I'm not a hero and I'm not his mother but i am his FRIEND. I thought he was being treated unfairly over a mere misunderstanding and I wanted to see what was it that made you act like that and remedy the situation, as a bonus, if possible.

I didn't comment on this thread with the intention of """starting shit""" whatsoever. I saw what was being discussed, I commented on my experuence with Sol /and that was it/. That's how people talk; That's how I talk and give my input.
    I have a great deal of respect for Rose and the fact that she's trying to distance herself from all the crap and bile being spat on here, my comments were not in sny way, shape or form meant to undermine her experience with this place, Sol, or anyone else.

Judging by how that post is worded, I don't think you care but I've lost respect that I otherwise held for you. Please try not to ever drag into whatever pool of caustic acid is it that you're willing to go for a swim in EVER again. And it's not even hard, really. At the very least, put me onignore me from now on, if my posts contribute to the forum drama as much as you say. Last time I've heard, you were in here for socionics talk, not cheap soap operas.

I'm sorry things transpired this way, I really am.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Cody I see through your blatant typeism. In this regard, you are no better than Sol. Cease this childishness now.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Plumes View Post
    Where in Hell are you getting all of this from? So much for others overreacting and "reading too much between the lines" when you're doing it as well.

I told you in private and I'll tell you again: Ave is a big boy and he can handle himself. I'm not a hero and I'm not his mother but i am his FRIEND. I thought he was being treated unfairly over a mere misunderstanding and I wanted to see what was it that made you act like that and remedy the situation, as a bonus, if possible.

I didn't comment on this thread with the intention of """starting shit""" whatsoever. I saw what was being discussed, I commented on my experuence with Sol /and that was it/. That's how people talk; That's how I talk and give my input.
    I have a great deal of respect for Rose and the fact that she's trying to distance herself from all the crap and bile being spat on here, my comments were not in sny way, shape or form meant to undermine her experience with this place, Sol, or anyone else.

Judging by how that post is worded, I don't think you care but I've lost respect that I otherwise held for you. Please try not to ever drag into whatever pool of caustic acid is it that you're willing to go for a swim in EVER again. And it's not even hard, really. At the very least, put me onignore me from now on, if my posts contribute to the forum drama as much as you say. Last time I've heard, you were in here for socionics talk, not cheap soap operas.

I'm sorry things transpired this way, I really am.

I didn't say something about you and Rose, it was about Ave behavior on Rose commenting something in Sol's thread. Learn to read first.

Then you know exactly from where I'm taking the bs since you were the one accusing me and advocating to me over your friend when I did nothing to him. If he's so much as big boy, why on earth did you came to speak to me about how I was supposedly treated him poorly over a single comment?

You ask me to not drag you into anything when you were the only one speaking shit towards me accusing me of stuff I never did neither care. As If I'd want to speak to you. You have been the only one talking to me over and over since I defriended you as its shown in this thread. Then you even typed yourself as my dual. As if I'd care to speak again to someone who treats his "friends" like you did with me, I pass, thanks. You said you were respecting me, hmm. To me respect is not to baselessly accuse someone over nothing. Unsurprised to know you are losing friends out there.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-15-2019 at 05:34 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    What makes you think that? I definitely see Ne unvaluing, but I don't see Te ego or Fi valuing.
    Well, you may be in a better position to assess that as an ILI. Admittedly, I haven't witnessed that much of @Sol, being fairly new here, but he strikes me as an intuitive and thinking type, and he's far too serious to be Alpha, so that only leaves Gamma NTs. That's my "subjectivist" opinion only, of course.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Cody I see through your blatant typeism. In this regard, you are no better than Sol. Cease this childishness now.
    no one is better than Sol.

Seriously, I never claimed to be better than him, this is not about who's better than who. wtf
    Just because he was acting childish over smth doesnt mean others are better or worst than him, what a sick mentality.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no one is better than Sol.

Seriously, I never claimed to be better than him, this is not about who's better than who. wtf
    My response is related to this and nothing more:

"before you willingly submitting to be the spokesman of an emotionally manipulative man, who's not brave enough to speak for himself but instead uses a (19yo?) to cry over how he's being victimized by forum members"

"
    deltas are able to defend themselves well enough in conversation as you see, not basing our friendship in such things as playing as defenseless, mb that's not helping you to make new friends."

These are your words. How do these two things become indicative of being Beta NF?

You also said to me "
    It's ok for beta quadra to: " and listing a few traits that you seem to personally disagree with. You said that Betas are okay with Sol or something to that effect. This is my evidence that you view certain types as being inferior/immoral in some way to you. Feel free to explain yourself.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) lol because Fe is ethics of emotions maybe?

2) Opposed Values is not the same as thinking them of inferior/immoral. Please learn some socionics first.

3) I'm not going to continue this ridiculous chat as you said you didn't know why I where quoting you, so I ask, why on earth are you quoting me back in this matter if you were not interested in discussing it?

4) Feel free to leave me alone.
    1) Are you implying that having Fe valued somehow makes a person more susceptible to emotional manipulation? I'm asking because that's what I see from your post.

2) Your own words and your tone imply it, which is why I asked you to explain

3) I am interested in discussing it... why do you think I would make this post if I weren't

4) I apologize for the Sol comment since it seems to have offended you. I guess I was just tired of seeing all the drama. If you don't want to answer questions, that is fine. I have nothing against you. My questions are related to why you (at least appear to) to some extent vilify Beta NFs. I don't think it's wrong to ask a question like this, even if so bluntly.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My response is related to this and nothing more:

"before you willingly submitting to be the spokesman of an emotionally manipulative man, who's not brave enough to speak for himself but instead uses a (19yo?) to cry over how he's being victimized by forum members"

"
    deltas are able to defend themselves well enough in conversation as you see, not basing our friendship in such things as playing as defenseless, mb that's not helping you to make new friends."

These are your words. How do these two things become indicative of being Beta NF?

You also said to me "
    It's ok for beta quadra to: " and listing a few traits that you seem to personally disagree with. You said that Betas are okay with Sol or something to that effect. This is my evidence that you view certain types as being inferior/immoral in some way to you. Feel free to explain yourself.
    because Fe is ethics of emotions maybe?

Opposed Values/Quadra is not the same as thinking of others as inferior. Learn some socionics first please.

then you said you didn't know why I was quoting you, so why on earth are you quoting me back if you were not interested in talking about this? I'm not going to continue this ridiculous chat with you. Please feel free to leave me alone.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sol is not going to stop being himself at any rate by looks of it right now.

Best to just perceive him as a fruit fly on the wall. Put him on ignore, if you can’t handle simply not reading when he tags or quotes you. Nobody takes his typings and attitude like this seriously. I doubt he even has overtly malicious intentions, he’s just a very trolly and immature, bored middle aged Russian dude, so don’t let yourself get worked up by it. He will lose interest and go curl up on his kitchen floor and eat sour cream eventually.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post

Best to just perceive him as a fruit fly on the wall. Put him on ignore, if you can’t handle simply not reading when he tags or quotes you. Nobody takes his typings and attitude like this seriously. I doubt he even has overtly malicious intentions, he’s just a very trolly and immature, bored middle aged Russian dude, so don’t let yourself get worked up by it. He will lose interest and go curl up on his kitchen floor and eat sour cream eventually.
    Most sensible thing I have seen all day!

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you may be in a better position to assess that as an ILI. Admittedly, I haven't witnessed that much of @Sol, being fairly new here, but he strikes me as an intuitive and thinking type, and he's far too serious to be Alpha, so that only leaves Gamma NTs. That's my "subjectivist" opinion only, of course.
    The serious/merry dichotomy is frequently misunderstood IMO. It doesn't mean that people in "serious" quadras are actually always serious. In fact, LIEs (especially the intuitive subtype) are known for their constant joking around and sexual humour. The dichotomy is better used to understand how one is with respect to new people and truth. Serious types see meeting others as almost a ritual that they need to surpass before "getting to know them", whereas merry types are more fluid in this sense. Moreover, serious types perceive most truths as objective whereas merry types treat most truths as subjective.

Then again, I find that these quadra dichotomies are relatively inconsistent when also using function values, so I use them sparingly unless something is glaringly obvious.

I personally think Sol is LSI. He seems to have developed his own system of truth in socionics (his IR test) that he places as the absolute standard for determining type (Ti valuing). Besides that test and his "intuitive" VI impressions, though, he seems to ignore all other evidence, which leads me to think Te ignoring. He also doesn't value seeing things from other perspectives like an Ne valuer would. He's far more stubborn than the average LII, which is possible if he's Ti subtype, but I think it's more likely that he's LSI, especially since he confronts people about their type quite a bit, indicating fairly strong Se. At the same time, though, he's been here for so long that he may feel he has some sort of authority or power, which could give the illusion of strong Se. However, I don't think an LII would be so confrontational regardless.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1) Are you implying that having Fe valued somehow makes a person more susceptible to emotional manipulation? I'm asking because that's what I see from your post.

You were misreading mb. Since Fe is ethics of emotions, an Fe person would be more interested and attuned to support others emotional reactions since they give value to it as its in their ego block.

2) Your own words and your tone imply it, which is why I asked you to explain
    I think you were reacting over me saying something to him because of something going on about you two mb. I think he's a big boy and is be able to talk for himself as he's able to speak for others too. I'm not going to discuss anything related to what I said to him with you because its not your business honestly and sorry.

3) I am interested in discussing it... why do you think I would make this post if I weren't

You implied you were not interested in here since it was a joke, and you already knew all of it.

I hope you being congruent with your own original intentions and don't quoting me back after this again.
    4) I apologize for the Sol comment since it seems to have offended you. I guess I was just tired of seeing all the drama. If you don't want to answer questions, that is fine. I have nothing against you. My questions are related to why you (at least appear to) to some extent vilify Beta NFs. I don't think it's wrong to ask a question like this, even if so bluntly.
    I already replied. I find odd that because I discuss with him whatever mocking his tone, you state that I think I'm better than him. Calling over someone's behavior and he acting trashy and childish towards me or others doesnt mean I think myself as better than him. If you are someone to think over other humans in terms of better worst, then its up to you. But don't extend that as if it were my own feelings, because they are not. One thing is what ppl do and other what they are and we all are the same, humans. Dumb discussions in forums and ppl overreacting doesnt change that.

Now I know he thinks himself as better than all of us, and that's why I tease him over it once in a while ( and really once in a while).

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post

True. Certainly I don't take him seriously as I talk to him and tease him. I actually don't take most forum ppl seriously.
    Its interesting how he can't handle others doing with him as he does with others. I'm not going to put him on ignore either probably. I'm not even mad at him. I don't care what he says as I find it rather funny, though, different is calling mods to ban me for putting whatever I please as my signatrue and calling them to obey his unreasonable requests, which I see as wrong and unfair (from his side and from mods side). If he says his nonsense to me ofc I'd reply to him as long as I'd feel like it.

On the other hand, I think some ethical types indeed take him seriously (and this is why he acts the way he does, probably?), though, I know logical types don't.

Thanks for your reasonable words and sincere interest, overly intelligent human

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The serious/merry dichotomy is frequently misunderstood IMO. It doesn't mean that people in "serious" quadras are actually always serious. In fact, LIEs (especially the intuitive subtype) are known for their constant joking around and sexual humour. The dichotomy is better used to understand how one is with respect to new people and truth. Serious types see meeting others as almost a ritual that they need to surpass before "getting to know them", whereas merry types are more fluid in this sense. Moreover, serious types perceive most truths as objective whereas merry types treat most truths as subjective.

This reminds me of the pictures I have seen depicting the different quadras:
    Gamma:

Alpha:

Delta:

Beta:

Even within the same quadra, some may appear more "serious" compared to others. The Ni doms, for instance, compared to others within the Beta and Gamma quadra.

The actual merry/serious description.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

True. Certainly I don't take him seriously as I talk to him and tease him. I actually don't take most forum ppl seriously.
    Its interesting how he can't handle others doing with him as he does with others. I'm not going to put him on ignore either probably. I'm not even mad at him. I don't care what he says as I find it rather funny, though, different is calling mods to ban me for putting whatever I please as my signatrue and calling them to obey his unreasonable requests, which I see as wrong and unfair (from his side and from mods side). If he says his nonsense to me ofc I'd reply to him as long as I'd feel like it.

On the other hand, I think some ethical types indeed take him seriously (and this is why he acts the way he does, probably?), though, I know logical types don't.
    Yeah lol, and it seems fun to be able to mess with him back too

Thanks for your reasonable words and sincere interest, overly intelligent human
    Awwww lol you are overly nice and smart and cute too uwu

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post

Even within the same quadra, some may appear more "serious" compared to others. The Ni doms, for instance, compared to others within the Beta and Gamma quadra.
    I think it depends on other factors for Ni base. Some I find to appear serious while others seem very timid and fearful. It's likely certain core fears and motivations derived from enneagram influence their behaviour. For example, at average health levels, 9s and 6s look relatively unconfident and fearful; their emotions are more outwardly noticeable. There seems to be a huge variety of enneatypes for Ni bases, so I couldn't tell you which would be serious and which not. I'd need more information.

I find ExIs appear serious due to Fe ignoring and Ti role. Pe impulsivity can reveal their inner feelings, though. LxIs can come across as serious but Fi role means that they're trying to be polite and, once again, Pe ego means that they may be seen as impulsive.

I'm going to try to guess the types in those images. (From left to right in each category of depth).

Gamma: back: LIE, ESI; front: ILI, SEE
    Alpha: back: SEI, LII, ESE; front: ILE
    Delta: back: LSE, EII, IEE; front: SLI
    Beta: back: SLE, LSI; middle: IEI; front: EIE

Pretty certain about delta and beta. Slightly less certain about gamma. Slightly less certain about alpha.
    Honestly, these images do a pretty good job at representing the quadras. Were they drawn for socionics in particular?
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it depends on other factors for Ni base. Some I find to appear serious while others seem very timid and fearful. It's likely certain core fears and motivations derived from enneagram influence their behaviour. For example, at average health levels, 9s and 6s look relatively unconfident and fearful; their emotions are more outwardly noticeable. There seems to be a huge variety of enneatypes for Ni bases, so I couldn't tell you which would be serious and which not. I'd need more information.
    Yes, but I think 'classically' they may be represented as more...morose (Ni doms, that is), in socionics. Not that I agree or disagree, just an observation.

I find ExIs appear serious due to Fe ignoring and Ti role. Pe impulsivity can reveal their inner feelings, though. LxIs can come across as serious but Fi role means that they're trying to be polite and, once again, Pe ego means that they may be seen as impulsive.
    I'm going to try to guess the types in those images. (From left to right in each category of depth).

Gamma: back: LIE, ESI; front: ILI, SEE
    I think introverted functions often have their own creative way of seeing things.
    Anyways, I am guessing they may have meant it this way (L to R without regard to depth): ESI, LIE, SEE, ILI. Fits more what V/A is described as...though perhaps I could be wrong. Other Gammas can pitch in...

Alpha: back: SEI, LII, ESE; front: ILE
    Delta: back: LSE, EII, IEE; front: SLI
    I see those two similarly.

Beta: back: SLE, LSI; middle: IEI; front: EIE
    I was myself confused about Beta, honestly, so I don't know what to say.

Pretty certain about delta and beta. Slightly less certain about gamma. Slightly less certain about alpha.
    Honestly, these images do a pretty good job at representing the quadras. Were they drawn for socionics in particular?
    They might have been. I got them from here...
    https://activeapperception.wordpress.../gamma-quadra/

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wait what is going on here?

This whole thing seems to be a huge misunderstanding.

The only reason I commented on the interaction between Cody and Sol was because I thought Cody had intentionally revealed elements of Sol's test as a form of sabotage. Appearantly, that wasn't the case, I had misunderstood.

Also, Cody, I did not send you any PM recently, so I don't know what that's about. I have PM'ed you before but that was like months ago and it was about my type. I did not PM you in recent times or having anything to do with Sol's test. Yes, I did talk about Sol and how he often commented on my type that one time I PM'ed you, I basicaly said that I felt more comfortable PMing you, since Sol often made comments on my type back then. You even thanked me and said you understood.

I am not taking sides or being partisan, yes, Sol can be annoying and I'll be the first to admit that, but that doesn't mean he is worthy of all the blame in the world. I defended him because I thought he was being wronged in this case, again like I said, a misunderstanding if that counts for anything. I do not have a "you're with us or against us" mentality so I don't see anything contradictory about finding Sol annoying and defedning him if I feel he's being wronged. Things aeren't black or white to me. There are nuances in life.

Yes, I can be reactive, I'll admit to that, but I am not manipulative or any of those things you paint me out to be. I'm a fairly starightforward guy, I don't play games and I don't understand people that do.

If there is any way this got started it is through misunderstanding. That's it.

That's all.

I don't wanna get sucked into forum drama, and I don't know why Plumes is being sucked into it, either.
    Last edited by WVBRY; 01-15-2019 at 08:24 AM.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Also, I did not "use" Plumes to defend me. You take that back, Cody.

Yes, Plumes supported me and backed me up when I got into some drama before, but he did so without attacking others, and did so, I suppose, in order to mediate the drama, not to attack anyone or take sides. I would not ask him to "take sides" anyways and never have.

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Venus Rose EIIness is obvious. If he's sooo convinced that he's your conflictor, he should rethink his type. I kinda get what @Sol is saying but seriously, assuming people's intentions isn't a good thing to do :/
    You kind of get what he is trying to say?

At now she seems tries the suicide approach. Just to stop seeing my Holy Truth. *sigh* Poor Cody.VenusRose should to seek another her victim already [as Cody may leave us soon, in case her adequacy will not return] for her covert manipulations to protect her mistypings and other emotionally motivated illusions by any means, including forum's sabotage and harming life of other people near her. Including, as we see, of the ones who trusted to her and had friendly relation to her. Ah.. betish bloody Rose.
    I just realized what he said here, as I was quite overwhelmed and triggered yesterday. I had not processed this. He is accusing me of threatening suicide in order to manipulate. Are you completely shameless Sol, in what you are willing to come up with?

So no, Panu Lou, there is not "kind of" getting what he is saying. There is nothing to get. I have barely talked to Cody.

I wish I didn't have to come in and correct every time he publicly tarnishes me like this, manipulates people and his general crazy-making nonsense. He was already crossing the line to begin with, but this is...too much. He is capable of quite literally anything.

I have reported his post.

"Xiong Mao"
    TIM
    LII - Ne
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VenusRose View Post
    You kind of get what he is trying to say?

So no, Panu Lou, there is not "kind of" getting what he is saying. There is nothing to get. I have barely talked to Cody.

Why did you assume it was a slight against you? I didn't catch the suicide implication, which if I had, I wouldn't have been nice about it.

As for the "kind of get" part, I meant as in, seeing someone who disagrees with you as an enemy, as I myself am guilty of it in the past. Which is why I specifically said not to assume people's intentions.

I have not mentioned anything about Cody either...?

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pano Lou ok, was just making sure.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Also, I did not "use" Plumes to defend me. You take that back, Cody.

Yes, Plumes supported me and backed me up when I got into some drama before, but he did so without attacking others, and did so, I suppose, in order to mediate the drama, not to attack anyone or take sides. I would not ask him to "take sides" anyways and never have.
    When you come to someone to cry over how unfairly you are being treated by X forum members (which was actually not even the case from my part) to someone, in this case Plumes, its obvious that they are likely to take sides and try to make others feel bad about it, which is something you should be doing for yourself in first place since its your issue.

Manipulation is not always about directly asking someone to do something. Is subtle and exploits natural people predispositions for personal gratification.

Victim playing (also known as playing the victim, victim card or self-victimization) is the fabrication of victimhood for a variety of reasons such as to justify abuse of others, to manipulate others, a coping strategy or attention seeking.

Manipulators often play the victim role ("poor me") by portraying themselves as victims of circumstances or someone else's behavior in order to gain pity or sympathy or to evoke compassion and thereby get something from someone. Caring and conscientious people cannot stand to see anyone suffering, and the manipulator often finds it easy and rewarding to play on sympathy to get cooperation.[3]

While portraying oneself as a victim can be highly successful in obtaining goals over the short-term, this method tends to be less successful over time:

Victims’ talent for high drama draws people to them like moths to a flame. Their permanent dire state brings out the altruistic motives in others. It is hard to ignore constant cries for help. In most instances, however, the help given is of short duration. And like moths in a flame, helpers quickly get burned; nothing seems to work to alleviate the victims’ miserable situation; there is no movement for the better. Any efforts rescuers make are ignored, belittled, or met with hostility. No wonder that the rescuers become increasingly frustrated — and walk away.[4]

x

If you want to play fool about it, that's different, but I'm not going to take anything back, since manipulation seems to be a pattern for you, like you tried to do the same stuff with me before, talking to me in pm about how Sol was mean and how you felt about it, instead of going personally to talk with him or mods to solve the issue. Which is manipulation. If you want to consider what you do as good, that's up to you. I find bizarre that because of your intromissions, Sol went after Venus and myself again (as if he needs your help), just before you crying over leaving the forum with Plumes because you were being mistreated (by sbbds and me (for one single comment) and sol and I don't know who else). I'd take all of this on Plumes if it not were because you already tried to do the same with me in the past. So you obviously have no credibility for me. So I know perfectly what manipulation is and how it operates, you wanting to accept or take this into account or not. For the rest, I said to him that you should not speak to me again in any way or form since its obvious to me you don't do stuff for good. Still, you tried to engage me in conversation two times afterwards. Then you came to support Sol in how I was supposedly spoiling his test (which was not even true) and to reprimand venus for supposedly trying to do the same which escalated over he asking for my ban and throwing shit ton of accusations.

Finally, as I said to Feathers, I don't care about your stuff, as its obvious that you were trying to mess around with me for then playing as victim, as you are unable to engage in normal conversations in forums since you take everything as personal attack. So, as long as you don't change or fix your attitude, just avoid talking to me from now on.
    Last edited by Hope; 01-15-2019 at 05:44 PM.

Banned
    TIM
    IEI-Fe0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

god dammit when CAN I BE TYPED BY SOL???

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

make a video and post it or send it to him for nonverbals

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

make a video and post it or send it to him for nonverbals
    Remember to follow his guidelines but you can potentially still fail at it and get the dreaded F type.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I do not feel like justifying myself further, Cody, as you frankly don't know me and thus cannot judge me with some diagnosis like you were my psychiatrist.

I will clarify that your facts are wrong, as I don't recall ever saying I was being treated unfairly by anyone.

Beyond that, people can believe what they want, of course.

I don't understand where all this drama comes from, what the problem is, nor what issue you think you are trying to solve.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    I think she's going one by one until she has the whole forum on ignore for some perceived slight or injustice against her. Idk. But welcome to the club lol.
    Who?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html