Results 3,081 to 3,099 of 3099

Thread: Your typing of forum members

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A LII would never come up with such an Fi-centric questionnaire. Sorry. HotelAmbush is Fi-lead, and not to mention a hack when it comes to defining functions but had the gaul to bash Jung last year.

I've also revised my typing of Number9Large to 6w5 sp/sx SEE-Se based on his video below. I initially typed Number6w5Large SEE-Se 6w5 so/sp, so it's not much of a revision. Obviously he is not SLE...His answers indicate a good deal of cognitive reception too hotelambush's questions such that I can take SLE off the table. Hotelambush's questionnaire is only good for sizing up people's Fi, so these questions hit SLE in their PoLR, thus bringing out answers that have a qualia of go fuck yourself. Number9large's responses indicate that Fi is in his ego block, so SEE > SLE. Also apparent is that he is not a 7w8 and not a sx/sp...take a look, there's no toughness there and obviously not a sx/so 8w7 as his previous mistyping. SEE-Se is 7ish so that accounts for his mistaken self-perception, and LSI mistyping of him just results from his enneagram type.

[QUOTE=Number 9 large;1232386]
    Last edited by Kill4Me; Yesterday at 03:13 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LII role Fi and this can come across looking like EII; that is a common mistake made for their types
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Who wants to be added?
    Why not. I'm stuck between LII and ILI (I know you know I used to type ILI bc of the subtype thread, so I don't think this information could lead to bias, as many LIIs could mistype as ILI), but I'll hear other types so as to not limit your imagination.
    ----- FarDraft, 2019 | 5w6 538 sp/sx

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    560 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    Why not. I'm stuck between LII and ILI (I know you know I used to type ILI bc of the subtype thread, so I don't think this information could lead to bias, as many LIIs could mistype as ILI), but I'll hear other types so as to not limit your imagination.
    J/p is very easy with VI. Just pm me a side profile photo
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I'm sticking with LSI Dominant for Number9

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

New Additions: Karatos, Coeruleum, Niko, Tpaduan, Vesstheastralsilky, Kingslayer, dangerbird89, plasmatorpedo1043, QueenTiger, Lord Pixel, Hamouchou

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta, dangerbird89

ESE-Fi: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy

LII-Ti: N0ki/Zap, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero, Vers, Vesstheastralsilky

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena, Coeruleum

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas, Karatos
    LSI-Ti: Rocky, Hamouchou

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Xiavay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize, Schwiftyrickity, Niko

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust, Saiorse, Hag

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, LuminousLynx, Lord Pixel
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist, plasmatorpedo1043

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean, QueenTiger
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader, Viktor, Kingslayer

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi
    IEE-Fi: Finale, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer, Eos

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp, Tpaduan
    EII-Fi: maritsa/beautiful sky, zero, mikemex, IBTL, contra, sol, suintal/silke, tela/arachne, Olimpia, thehotelambush, Yaaroslav

TIM
    SLE 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

[QUOTE=Kill4Me;1326782]A LII would never come up with such an Fi-centric questionnaire. Sorry. HotelAmbush is Fi-lead, and not to mention a hack when it comes to defining functions but had the gaul to bash Jung last year.

I've also revised my typing of Number9Large to 6w5 sp/sx SEE-Se based on his video below. I initially typed Number6w5Large SEE-Se 6w5 so/sp, so it's not much of a revision. Obviously he is not SLE...His answers indicate a good deal of cognitive reception too hotelambush's questions such that I can take SLE off the table. Hotelambush's questionnaire is only good for sizing up people's Fi, so these questions hit SLE in their PoLR, thus bringing out answers that have a qualia of go fuck yourself. Number9large's responses indicate that Fi is in his ego block, so SEE > SLE. Also apparent is that he is not a 7w8 and not a sx/sp...take a look, there's no toughness there and obviously not a sx/so 8w7 as his previous mistyping. SEE-Se is 7ish so that accounts for his mistaken self-perception, and LSI mistyping of him just results from his enneagram type.

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Its funny that u type a Ti polr type as head type in enneagram. Proves u got no brain urself

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My girl will have a steak dinner waiting for me in precisely an hour and a half...as I like. I've got a big weekend planned. I'll be back this Monday or so.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    851 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    New Additions: Karatos, Coeruleum, Niko, Tpaduan, Vesstheastralsilky, Kingslayer, dangerbird89, plasmatorpedo1043, QueenTiger, Lord Pixel, Hamouchou

ILE-Ti: Myst, Transkar, LuchoisLurking, JWC3, MadCity, Troll NR 007, Falsehope
    ILE-Ne: Geneiouws, Lagerdemon, Cubazoan, Nickelslick, Hitta, dangerbird89

ESE-Fi: Chipsnunderwear, Suz, Inumbra, Subteigh, Kalinoche, FlutteringShyx, Mrrrmaid
    ESE-Si: Mu4, Wacey, Xerx, Esaman, KrigtheViking, Hacim, Little Timmy

LII-Ti: N0ki/Zap, Muddy, Reactance, User Name, Bertrand
    LII-Ne: Kimuchi/kimu, Zero, Vers, Vesstheastralsilky

SEI-Si: johannesbloem, chriscorey, the whole English
    SEI-Fe: BnD, crazedrat, dinky, Neokortex, Pallas Athena, Coeruleum

SLE-Se: herzy, mercutio, ananke, idontgiveaf
    SLE-Ti: agee, kill4me

LSI-Se: Spider, Missbabydoll, Pole, Aramas, Karatos
    LSI-Ti: Rocky, Hamouchou

IEI-Fe: Allie, Pink, SisofNight, Cassandra, Fay, Summer Princess, Xiavay
    IEI-Ni: Starfall/Fox, Glam, Elina, Strrrng, Velvet, Penny Dreadful

EIE-Fe: Cuivienen
    EIE-Ni: Gilly, Darya, Bain, Sarinana

SEE-Se: Woofwoofl, Handjob, Number9Large
    SEE-Fi: Lucas, Aquagraph, Chae, Vogue Paris, Totalize, Schwiftyrickity, Niko

LIE-Ni: Ineffable, Moonraker, Avebury
    LIE-Te: Ashton, FDG, Expat, Invisiblehim, Narc, Anglas

ESI-Se: DiscoJoe, EJArendee, Jet City Woman, MisterNi, Scarletluxx, Amber/Rosewood, Strangeling
    ESI-Fi: Lungs, Golden, Ouronis, Radio, Suedehead, Galen, Kore/Persephone, Delilah, the Locust, Saiorse, Hag

ILI-Ni: Scapegrace, Korpsey, Krieger, Cpig, InvisibleJim
    ILI-Te: Marie, Mensupermateriam, Aestrivex, Crispy, Soupman

SLI-Si: Words, Stray, Scarper, LuminousLynx, Lord Pixel
    SLI-Te: kim, daft punk, directorabbie, pookie, Jessica, may, supremacist, plasmatorpedo1043

LSE-Te: Absurd, JimBean, QueenTiger
    LSE-Si: William, JackOliverAaron/Echidna1000, BurningIce, Timmy, Smilingeyes, Laurie’s Crusader, Viktor, Kingslayer

IEE-Ne: Elizathomason, UDP, Sapphire, Syrup De Gem, Pinoline, Azbestos, Nanashi
    IEE-Fi: Finale, Airman/airborne, Adam Strange, Prince Andrei, Niffer, Eos

EII-Ne: Aylen, Epheme, Wasp, Tpaduan
    EII-Fi: maritsa/beautiful sky, zero, mikemex, IBTL, contra, sol, suintal/silke, tela/arachne, Olimpia, thehotelambush, Yaaroslav
    Don't be lazy, add your typings to the spreadsheet so your ability to build internal mirror of other people's inner world does not get buried in this thread. Unless you are afraid to have them easily accessible. How you type others reveals a lot about you.

This is what you do with when you evaluate someone's questionnaire.

That’s textbook Fi-dom cognition and the type of questions that EIIs use to build an internal mirror of other's people's inner world. It's the total opposite of Ti-dom. “Fi-dom overemphasizes the inner mental, emotional, spiritual inner life when it comes their evaluation and understanding of other's people's behavior. Thus, Fi devalues/underemphasizes the objective properties in other people and strongly cognizes subjective properties...Ti devalues/underemphasizes the subjective properties in other people and strongly cognizes objective properties.”
    You are one of the least objective here. I put you in the same category of a few others who stand out. It is all about how you feel about people, even trying to emphasize the fact that you think @thehotelambush is your conflictor more than once. Hate to break it to you but that is all about your subjective feelings toward him. You are intellectually and emotionally dishonest, even with yourself.

You are also gate keeping SLE which is not very SLE-like. Actually not much about you is very SLE. Your imagination runs wild (I know this from my past experiences with you) and your overemphasizes on strength makes you look like you scoured SLE profiles to make yourself look more like one. You are a caricature of SLE. I knew it the first time I read your posts years ago. You continue to confirm this.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...gs-Spreadsheet

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You are a caricature of SLE.
    He seems closer to J types.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me If you're going to type a million people, a good chunk of which are inactive then add me to the list, thanks.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

DRANG NACH BETA NF Oppai Anschluss's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta ST 683 sx/so
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ditto what Raver said, @Kill4Me, let's do it
    Beta ST 6w5 8w9 3w4 sx/so

Every problem on earth can be solved by the liberal application of ordnance

"Ultimately, man should not ask what the meaning of his life is, but rather he must recognize that it is he who is asked. In a word, each man is questioned by life; and he can only answer to life by answering for his own life."

Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Why not. I'm stuck between LII and ILI
    *sigh*
    you prefer types which clearly point on LII more than any other type. I've typed you to LII before you did IR test. the accidental match of those events is the possibility of your type is not LII. it's a small possibility
    having Te - you'd got the situation easier. with Ti you try to catch to LII possibility despite the good facts against that

it will be an insight for you when you'll accept your type. you'll type enough IRL people and will see your type by IR effects with them. it's the question of some time

the ones who mistype themselves for years just do not use IR theory seriously. it's impossibly to overcome IR effects. nontypes factors distort to some degree, but the more people you type - the more general types related impressions you understand and such may use IR theory more and more clearly. in the worst case - there will be a mess, but you can't get clear pointing on wrong own type by IR effects. it can happen only with systematic mistake when you'd typed alike the most of Fe people to Fi, what is not possibly even with the low quality typology texts. such mistake would need additional bs theory and seting it above basic theory, - what would mean a different typology on practice, not Socionics. for example if to claim "subtypes" as more important for IR effects, - that would be too evident heresy. Gulenko seems tried to develop in this direction for some time, but in his today public clips I see more accent on normal types theory. as he needs to use Socionics to keep an interest to himself
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    *sigh*
    you prefer types which clearly point on LII more than any other type. I've typed you to LII before you did IR test. the accidental match of those events is the possibility of your type is not LII. it's a small possibility
    having Te - you'd got the situation easier. with Ti you try to catch to LII possibility despite the good facts against that

it will be an insight for you when you'll accept your type. you'll type enough IRL people and will see your type by IR effects with them. it's the question of some time

the ones who mistype themselves for years just do not use IR theory seriously. it's impossibly to overcome IR effects. nontypes factors distort to some degree, but the more people you type - the more general types related impressions you understand and such may use IR theory more and more clearly. in the worst case - there will be a mess, but you can't get clear pointing on wrong own type by IR effects. it can happen only with systematic mistake when you'd typed alike the most of Fe people to Fi, what is not possibly even with the low quality typology texts. such mistake would need additional bs theory and seting it above basic theory, - what would mean a different typology on practice, not Socionics. for example if to claim "subtypes" as more important for IR effects, - that would be too evident heresy. Gulenko seems tried to develop in this direction for some time, but in his today public clips I see more accent on normal types theory. as he needs to use Socionics to keep an interest to himself
    At the moment, people who are clearly Ti in real life are nothing like me, so we'll see. I have to spend a lot of time with a person who is Ti base and she and her boyfriend both agree that I am a very different person than her, without my influencing them. It's possible we're just different versions of the same functions, but, like you said, after some time, it will reveal itself.

The only reason I'm not typing myself ILI is because of your IR test and VI, at the moment. However, given that you never take into consideration the actual words of individuals in a way that's consistent with the profiles, I'm incredibly skeptical that your means of typing is comprehensive. It's therefore in my best interest to not type myself LII at the moment. I'm not just refraining because I'm trying to nitpick details that don't fit LII or something. I genuinely relate to the ILI profiles more than the LII ones. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Gulenko's model G description of the ILI is the one I've found most accurate to myself over any other personality descriptor. However, I still refrain due to some important evidence being in favour of LII.

Precision and details are very Ni, so it wouldn't be uncommon for ILIs to want everything to make sense. Moreover, Ni is quite prone to overthinking, ruminating, or self-doubt/skepticism, which would be another sign since I'm so hesitant to determine my type. These aren't pieces of evidence in favour of ILI but rather pieces of evidence against the only possibility being LII since those pieces of data don't directly conclude LII.

You act like you know what the future entails when you don't. You don't know me, Sol, and no amount of magic VI or IR "impressions" will change that. I've taken your input into genuine consideration, and we'll see where it takes me. Maybe I'll retake the IR test with greater time on each video so as to yield better results. Or maybe I'll just denounce your methods and call them stupid. I haven't made up my mind yet. Overall, you have PoLR Ni lol, why should I even trust your future judgments!? /sarcasm. But seriously, you've made your case a number of times, and you're not even listening to mine. Never have you thoroughly responded to my arguments in a reasonable manner, and so I have no reason to conclude yours are true. I'll say it again, get your head out of your ass.
    Last edited by FarDraft; Today at 12:00 AM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

At the moment, people who are clearly Ti in real life are nothing like me, so we'll see. I have to spend a lot of time with a person who is Ti base and she and her boyfriend both agree that I am a very different person than her, without my influencing them. It's possible we're just different versions of the same functions, but, like you said, after some time, it will reveal itself.

The only reason I'm not typing myself ILI is because of your IR test and VI, at the moment. However, given that you never take into consideration the actual words of individuals in a way that's consistent with the profiles, I'm incredibly skeptical that your means of typing is comprehensive. It's therefore in my best interest to not type myself LII at the moment. I'm not just refraining because I'm trying to nitpick details that don't fit LII or something. I genuinely relate to the ILI profiles more than the LII ones. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that Gulenko's model G description of the ILI is the one I've found most accurate to myself over any other personality descriptor. However, I still refrain due to some important evidence being in favour of LII.
    If you've never read psychological types volume 6 by Jung it could help you clear things up if you're only between the two types. You don't need to read the entire thing, just his General Description chapter.

The main problem I see with typing by IR is the obvious fact that you might not be typing people correctly, and as such could easily draw incorrect conclusions for your own type based on such things.

TIM
    LSI- Se 9w8
    Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    HotelAmbush is Fi-lead
    Agreed. EII. He strikes me as aristocratic.
    "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; genius hits a target no one else can see." - Schopenhauer

TIM
    Not your dual.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me I want on the list too.

TIM
    5w6 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    If you've never read psychological types volume 6 by Jung it could help you clear things up if you're only between the two types. You don't need to read the entire thing, just his General Description chapter.

The main problem I see with typing by IR is the obvious fact that you might not be typing people correctly, and as such could easily draw incorrect conclusions for your own type based on such things.
    Sorry, I didn't mean to like the post. Thanks for the information regardless.

TIM
    SLE 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post

yeah thats why typing through IR is kinda meh. its better to type based on the functions

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778