Thread: Gamma as central quadra with ILI/INTp central to it

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gamma as central quadra with ILI/INTp central to it

This is bordering with telling some psycho theories but I though it could be interesting if I share it here.
    This is full of Ne analogies with little thinking and it's very loose.
    My main point is to state that flow of information in the whole socion is arranged in such way, that ILI controls gamma and gamma controls rest of socion, or maybe not controls, but it's main processing unit of it.

I think human mind is similar to computers because human brain and computers do the same thing - process information. Just like computers we can count, but computers still lack pretty much what humans can do but this area is being researched and the gap is narrowing.
    Computers have one thing in common, they have the CPU which does process the information, like adding numbers. Processing of information is done usually in 3 steps. The data is loaded, processed and unloaded. And this process is controlled via external force which is in this case computer clock. In more complex setup, this is called workflow engine. So there's workflow manager, who controls how the information is acquired, then processed and then delivered.
    So here some more Ne crap. In socionics, Ni is defined as perception of time (as field) and Te is defined as movement of external objects. So I think it would match definition of workflow controller. So the ILI would be like clock passed to the CPU or workflow manager who controls other parts of processing of the information.
    ILI would be like CPU inside the CPU (whole gamma) to control it's flow of work.
    So we have 3 members of gamma quadra to process information, so let's say it would be ingest for SEE, process for LIE and delivery for ESI.
    So I think the gamma is working like central processing unit within full socion with ILI being another processing unit inside of it managing it.

So this would make ILI central to all socion as the main driving force. Sounds crazy, huh?
    So I think there's little workflow inside ILI (workflow manager inside gamma), then there's bigger workflow in gamma (gamma as workflow manager of whole socion), and then bigger workflow in all quadras (all quadras being also as computational entity with gamma managing it).

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From some theories of Gulenko there is information metabolism which is mainly dealt with in Socionics but there is also a energy metabolism. Im not sure if it could fit into your model but it would suggest that Alpha quadra act in a similar way but with the energy metabolism? For example which early-stage ideas should be given more energy.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 thoughts:

-The baseline, root underworkings of the world, whereof everything else would be built up, would be best if it was gamma. Not our current world, since we're running on an unnatural program.

-God (if such an entity exists and it could be typed) is probably ILI-Ni.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And what do the other quadras do?

There are many problems with this idea which I don't need to get into, but the role of "workflow control" is really played by LSI, not ILI.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post

There are many problems with this idea which I don't need to get into, but the role of "workflow control" is really played by LSI, not ILI.
    To specify what other quadras do I would need to do a lot of more work. Basically when designing such system, I would need to take specific example, which is very complex and try to fit everything into alpha beta and delta quadras first, and then abstract representations of these specifics fit into gamma quadra, so it would need to be done bottom up. This I did in reverse, I made some general very abstract steps in gamma quadra and left specifics in other quadras empty, which was a lot easier to do to illustrate the main concept.

The main concept is, that the main introverted intelligence is concentrated as ILI, which projects it upon gamma, and intelligence of gamma is then projected onto other quadras, but in this case directly only upon beta and delta.

In simple scenarios LSE can do workflow management, but in complex systems, the role of workflow manager becomes very complex and one of the main roles is prediction of future events. It also requires the ability to formulate problems in abstract manner. The complexity of the core workflow is always the highest of all systems and the ability of the whole system depends on it. It's like intelligence, which may limit what you can do.

The main idea was to make it all like workflow, so the core workflow runs as ILI, second as gamma (of which I am sure of) and then as all quadras (this I can't prove in any way). I think it's just idea to excessive nothing more. For the moment I have no idea how it would work in real life except for gamma quadra.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trent Renzor is the center of the Universe. Yey.

Also, if God is ILI why does He want His Son to be His Supervisor?

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He means everything control.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by entelecheia View Post
    He means everything control.

All the more reason it has to be LSI

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All the more reason it has to be LSI
    I thought that would be SLE. Everything is the Will to Power and all that. Not everything is the Platonic world of forms. That'd be LII anyways. LSI is just there for people to forget about and confuse with IEE, the other type to forget about.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by entelecheia View Post
    I thought that would be SLE. Everything is the Will to Power and all that. Not everything is the Platonic world of forms. That'd be LII anyways. LSI is just there for people to forget about and confuse with IEE, the other type to forget about.
    ...are you ok?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm... I would only include rational logical types inside of CPU.

Ej as executor and Ij as controller.

SEI can be the thermal paste and SLI the fan.

ILI in the software side being the kernel IEI pretty but devious UI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread should be moved to the general socionics discussion subforum, or the viewpoints subforum.

TIM
    ESI-Fi 146w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Falsehope had a bias against Gammas. EIE really rule people and the world and Betas are also constantly fighting each other.

2 most controlling types in society are EIE and LSI. EIE-Ni and LSI-Se working together are more fair and less paranoid and less into power for it's own sake; they're more discerning and into intellect, new ideas, and analysis than the other subtype dyad is. LSI-Ti has no intellectual power over EIE-Fe (the latter think they're smart and they don't listen to facts as much, although EIE-Fe George W. Bush did SOMEWHAT with LSI-Ti Dick Cheney; Bill Clinton did very little with Hillary, Bill Clinton usually listened to and acted on outside sources, he actually had more influence over her), while LSI-Se has intellectual power over EIE-Ni. My mother makes the decisions and works covertly to exercise her will over my father and his objections (and manages his resources, but not very wisely)... she usually initiates the decisions and carries them out and my dad just goes along with it, but my mom does it more through mild/moderate volitional pressuring than through logic, because my dad doesn't take facts or logic for granted, he can't make a definite conclusion or agreement that the other person is right like EIE-Ni can.

EIE tend to think they're more logical, making sense, and practical than Beta STs and it pisses me off because they're usually not (especially LSI-Se and SLE-Ti are more logical than EIE). That's another reason why I prefer Ti ego creative function subtypes (and ESI-Se), although some SLE-Ti can be pretty anti-factual and tend to go against evidence or sound reasoning, and they usually don't care about facts like many ILE-Ti do. It also doesn't help that SLE-Ti are pretty confident with their PoLR (or their assumptions of peoples' motives), they make so many assumptions about peoples' motives which are almost always wrong in my experience, and they'll argue about it "from now until and doomsday". But they do have good business skills, good organization of people, have a decent idea of what people want, and select good parts than most other people do (but ILE-Ti still select better), although they neglect necessary features sometimes. Also, SLE-Ti value wealth and their wealthy upbringings, and when someone changes or does something differently, they get so surprised (they think it never could've happened) whereas ILE-Ti are more discerning and are smart enough to appreciate and see more differences in similar/different things.

SLEs are more independent and they alienate people and realize it's not worthwhile to try to hold onto something forever and their reinin dichotomies mean that they'd be less controlling than EIE and LSI. IEIs don't have much need for power, although they do like to influence peoples' moods sometimes.

Back to the main point though, Gammas really have very little power or control compared to EIE and LSI. Every once in a while, you'll see a strong, controlling ESI or SEE leader, but they're really not that common. Many ESI Monarchs and Presidents have been some of the most authoritarian/political power centralizing (e.g., King George III, George Washington, Woodrow Wilson, Richard Nixon, Barack Obama II), but some also decreased centralization of political power (e.g., Warren G. Harding, Sarah Palin, Tim Kaine). They're not as bad as the LSI-Ti and EIE-Fe dual dyad really, although they're not as good as the LSI-Se and EIE-Ni dual dyad either. ILE-Ti politicians are rare, and they take forever to change their mind on something, and there are very minute differences in their various policies, or at least one ILE-Ti state legislator I knew of, I'm friends with her daughter whose a lawyer; she's pretty moderate (not an ideologue at all), and very aware of everything and everyone, and what she legislatively proposes changes A LOT, but it only shows if you look through the details, as a legislator she doesn't do anything that seems real artistic or into any radical changes, but she does have some very unusual observations and unique perceptions of problems. She's jewish and Jewish women are often highly deductive, observant, well-coordinated, detail-oriented ILE-Ti, with good, remarkable memories.

I realize what I just said is differentfrom /didn't exactly follow what Falsehope was saying--it didn't follow his theory, but the EIE-LSI dual dyad has the most power in this world and I wish it weren't that way. EIE are the most socially dominant and controlling of situations and the people under or around them of all the types. Most LSI-Se don't care to control people and what they say and their performances as politicians (or in attempts to gain political power) aren't accepted by most people and only some of it is original and much of it is already thought of by many people, but they do explain it well and uniquely. Many LSI-Se intellectuals (David Duke, Pat Buchanan) are conditioned by their childhood or working in systems created by ILE-Ti, and most other people have already moved on or had totally different experiences and want totally different experiences than what each individual LSI-Se wants. But some LSI-Se originate social or business systems (e.g., John D Rockefeller and Standard Oil, Fred Phelps and Westboro Baptist Church)
    Last edited by Disturbed; 09-06-2021 at 06:29 AM.
    I'm sorry, but I'm psychologically disturbed.