Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
They are dominating and meanwhile well-mannered persons. They are playful and funny.
Being emotional some may and prefer to look lesser smart than are actually. Most of them are not highly intelligent, but "know life" on practice.
It's not hard for them to be liked by other people. Unlike Ti/Fe they tend do not press others, but to be friendly and easy with anyone. Though they impose their will, but slower, indirectly and with a friendly smile.
Someones like to discuss mistical things among friends.
They are greedy, so when they make you gifts - they think they pay you for something.
Like all Se they are mercantilistic, so prefer to deal with "useful" friends.
Like common for F-E they look for informal relations and "human ways" to achieve something.
It's hard to trust them much, - as they'll say "sorry" and betray similarly easy like looked friendly with you before (when they needed you). They play and experiment with relations and people, being creative Fi.
They are easy to lie. But avoid to do it directly and clearly, they prefer to mislead you.
In actions they are often egoistic and manipulative. But they also are sentimental and may do a lot for you, partly probably in a hope you'll pay them in the future by comparable.

I have now come to think my older brother was SEE. If so, SOL is pretty close to right on the money.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ype-my-brother

FWIW he came across as a goddamn mercurial golden boy. Also I can say he was a VERY intelligent person, but didn't make a big deal about it.