Default Frances McDormand

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE-Ne 1w2 so/sx

IEE combined with 1w2 makes for a more productive, hardworking, conscientious IEE. Definitely not stereotypical.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-09-2018 at 06:39 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

LIE?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frances McDormand - INFJ - Dostoyevsky

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She's too loquacious/long-winded for EII. Te-lead is insane.

Look at all these Ne/Fi quotes from Frances:

"Acting, for me, is about the imaginative life I create for myself, not about basing it on something real." (Ne/Fi > Fi/Ne)

"There's something healing about tears."

"I think that cosmetic enhancements in my profession are just an occupational hazard. But I think, more culturally, I'm interested in starting the conversation about aging gracefully and how, instead of making it a cultural problem, we make it individuals' problems."

"I portray female characters, so I have the opportunity to change the way people look at them."

"That's another great thing about getting older. Your life is written on your face."

"I'm not an actor because I want my picture taken. I'm an actor because I want to be part of the human exchange."

"One of the reasons I'm successful as a producer is I've been a very successful housewife."

"It's much easier to play supporting roles because that's what I do in my life: I support my son."

"My son smelled like a cinnamon bun, and that smell entered into my biological being, and it became an imperative that I keep him alive at all costs..."

"My position has always been that the way people age and the signs that we show of aging is nature's way of tattooing. It's natural scarification, and the life you lead gives you the symbols and the emblems of your life, the road map you followed."

"we are on red alert when it comes to how we are perceiving ourselves as an adult."