Thread: Gay SLI?/Derail

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Gay SLI?/Derail

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    Uh, do you know what a joke is? jesus. I'm pretty sure @Satan can handle a joke since he jokes about others all the time. You don't need to always play the "nice-police".
    And where in that post did I "appeal to myself"? Seems totally irrelevant but that's not unlike you
    I could tell that you were joking. I could also tell that she was "joking" but not in the way where she's trying to be funny. She just seems to like to annoy people on the Internet in lieu of having friends or hobbies (unless she still does New Age stuff).

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by entelecheia View Post
    I could tell that you were joking. I could also tell that she was "joking" but not in the way where she's trying to be funny. She just seems to like to annoy people on the Internet in lieu of having hobbies (unless she still does New Age stuff).
    You mistake strong interest in occult and metaphysical knowledge with "New Age". It's ok, rookie mistake.

Tell us about your friends and hobbies? I have two seconds to read all about it. I am sure your future includes a lot of screaming "get off my lawn you damn kids!" while you neglect your 50 cats and personal hygiene.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    You mistake strong interest in occult and metaphysical knowledge with "New Age". It's ok, rookie mistake.

Tell us about your friends and hobbies? I have two seconds to read all about it. I am sure your future includes a lot of screaming "get off my lawn you damn kids!" while you neglect your 50 cats and personal hygiene.
    I don't need to tell you anything. Show, don't tell. I dare you to do the same.

Also, New Age is New Age by any other name and smells just as "sweet," and the future doesn't exist yet and that's why it's the future.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't need to tell you anything. Show, don't tell. I dare you to do the same.

Also, New Age is New Age by any other name and smells just as "sweet," and the future doesn't exist yet and that's why it's the future.
    Aylen's right. That's why there's a name for the "white light" occultists and New Agers. They are quite different in terms of character compared to the other people who are interested in the occult. Specific subject matter isn't enough for a type determination. You have to understand that person's perspective on a certain topic or theme to know how to type them correctly.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Aylen's right. That's why there's a name for the "white light" occultists and New Agers. They are quite different in terms of character compared to the other people who are interested in the occult. Specific subject matter isn't enough for a type determination. You have to understand that person's perspective on a certain topic or theme to know how to type them correctly.
    I think that's subjective, and I'm not even typing Aylen. I'm just calling Michael Teachings and whatever New Age, because it is, like a spade is a spade. She's into Spiral Dynamics and Indigo Children, not sacrificing goats on a full moon for crying out loud.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think that's subjective, and I'm not even typing Aylen. I'm just calling Michael Teachings and whatever New Age, because it is, like a spade is a spade. She's into Spiral Dynamics and Indigo Children, not sacrificing goats on a full moon for crying out loud.
    Since when do you have to be into sacrificing goats on a full moon to be an occultist? xD

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    Since when do you have to be into sacrificing goats on a full moon to be an occultist? xD
    You don't, but if all you talk about is Michael Teachings, aura colors, astral projection, and crystals, you haven't done anything to move yourself out of Camp New Age. The goat thing, on the other hand, is very very not New Age. I know Aylen says she tries to put curses on people and stuff but she also says she doesn't believe in evil then talks about how bad the material world is and opening chakras so I wouldn't count that as not goodness and light.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You don't, but if all you talk about is Michael Teachings, aura colors, astral projection, and crystals, you haven't done anything to move yourself out of Camp New Age. The goat thing, on the other hand, is very very not New Age. I know Aylen says she tries to put curses on people and stuff but she also says she doesn't believe in evil then talks about how bad the material world is and opening chakras so I wouldn't count that as not goodness and light.
    A couple of things I will say about this to clear up the disinformation you are either intentionally or ignorantly putting out. I have seen you do it to others as well so not surprised you have made this your hard truth and can't see the forest for the trees. I have looked into those things, yes, you do not know my motives for doing so and you do not know the history. You do not know what I got out of the experience. Saying I am "into" those things are a distortion. I was younger than you when I got into Michael Teachings. Like this forum I joined based on synchronicity but ended up staying for the few people I got to know and like. If anything I changed the perception of the people I got to know since they were pretty rigid in their understanding.

By your own standards here you are also in "Camp New Age" so let's not mistake who came to who for more information. You hounded me for it both in pm and on discord. You asked me not to talk about private things we talked about but here you are distorting information you came to me for. I was no longer exploring that stuff when you wanted to talk about it and for some reason you could not take the clue. Yes some of us were discussing Michael Teachings and aura stuff on discord which I knew something about and participated. You seemed "into" it at the time.

When have I talked about how bad the material world is? Show me or stfu about that because you know nothing about me that I haven't let you know. You lack the ability to fill in gaps. If you are unable to see how many of these concepts are basically saying the same things, different words, not my problem.

I mostly joke about putting curses, yes, but I think it is possible to curse someone by triggering their subconscious causing either them or myself to manifest a self fulfilling prophecy. I am also careful with that stuff because I understand how delicate the human psyche can be when it comes to that kind archetypal imagery. I have no desire to cause anyone permanent harm and understand that what I put out will come back to me in order to balance the experience.

Just stop trying to convince @Aramas you know anything about me. He is more aware of my activities in this realm than you will ever be. I have not even talked to him nearly as much as I have you, yet. I knew you would continue to use things in our pm to further your agenda. Even knowing that I let you have a bit here and there just to see what you would do with it. Unfortunately you didn't surprise me.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think it is possible to curse someone by triggering their subconscious causing either them or myself to manifest a self fulfilling prophecy.
    I'd say - it's impossible to trigger in other one until his unconscious will agree to do this. Those curses are more a deal - you show other ways to achieve higher goals for that human. This may include a suffering offer. This follows from the assumption about _own_ karma.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I'd say - it's impossible to trigger in other one until his unconscious will agree to do this. Those curses are more a deal - you show other ways to achieve higher goals for that human. This may include a suffering offer. This follows from the assumption about _own_ karma.
    Let's not get technical about this as many will not understand the "agreement" aspect and it makes some people feel victimized to suggest such a thing. Work on your "other" awareness. Timing is everything and such broad statements without a foundation of related knowledge will fall on deaf ears.

IOW, your concept of how it works comes off as religious belief.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's not get technical about this as many will not understand the "agreement" aspect and it makes some people feel victimized to suggest such a thing. Work on your "other" awareness. Timing is everything and such broad statements without a foundation of related knowledge will fall on deaf ears.

IOW, your concept of how it works comes off as religious belief.
    Stop spreading new age nonsense.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    Stop spreading new age nonsense.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a serious question for you.

Can you show me an example of anyone who's into all this occult/new age stuff who's happy?

From what I remember from looking into it, they all had an image put up, but behind the scenes they struggled with depression, anger, nightmares and various other psychological conditions.

That's included anwhere from mainstream 'new agers' like David Icke to so called 'telepaths' etc. Any of them.

I would be interested in an example. And if you can't find one (I never could), why are you spreading information that leads people to misery?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have a serious question for you.

Can you show me an example of anyone who's into all this occult/new age stuff who's happy?

From what I remember from looking into it, they all had an image put up, but behind the scenes they struggled with depression, anger, nightmares and various other psychological conditions.

That's included anwhere from mainstream 'new agers' like David Icke to so called 'telepaths' etc. Any of them.

I would be interested in an example. And if you can't find one (I never could), why are you spreading information that leads people to misery?
    People have free will don't they? It is not my place to deny anyone their happiness or misery. All you can do is be an example of whatever beliefs you hold close to you. If your example sucks then it will turn people off to whatever you are attempting to achieve. I am more careful than most when spreading things about because I do not want to be the one to lead people astray. That applies to socionics and related typology. If you look at any religious group you will see that all of them have people spreading their own flavor of disinformation around to suit their goals and agendas with no idea what another's path may be. Few live as an example and more prefer to preach what they don't even practice. I suppose those who think themselves godly think they know better than their god? I have seen it play out too many times across various religions. That is why we have wars.

I will point you to something that I can relate to "agreements" that is connected to your religion. As you know this interpreting stuff is quite literal for some and more abstract for others. As to the agreement thing sol can attest that he and I see this very differently but I do not care to go into it. It is a matter of intuition + ethics where we differ. He is more literal and I am more abstract.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_Peter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Iscariot

For me this is neither the place or time for such discussions. I responded to Wyrd because she brought it up.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

People have free will don't they? It is not my place to deny anyone their happiness or misery. All you can do is be an example of whatever beliefs you hold close to you. If your example sucks then it will turn people off to whatever you are attempting to achieve. I am more careful than most when spreading things about because I do not want to be the one to lead people astray. That applies to socionics and related typology. If you look at any religious group you will see that all of them have people spreading their own flavor of disinformation around to suit their goals and agendas with no idea what another's path may be. Few live as an example and more prefer to preach what they don't even practice. I suppose those who think themselves godly think they know better than their god? I have seen it play out too many times across various religions. That is why we have wars.

I will point you to something that I can relate to "agreements" that is connected to your religion. As you know this interpreting stuff is quite literal for some and more abstract for others. As to the agreement thing sol can attest that he and I see this very differently but I do not care to go into it. It is a matter of intuition where we differ. He is more literal and I am more abstract.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial_of_Peter

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Iscariot

For me this is neither the place or time for such discussions. I responded to Wyrd because she brought it up.
    I didn't ask for those quotes, I asked for examples - one example of someone who's into occult/new age who's actually happy, as I said, I've never found one.

As for free will, people do have free will, but people are also impressionable. This is why you have things like marketing. And propaganda. It works.

You can't spread disinformation, or information that will lead people into misery, then say 'it's their choice', as if it absolves you of all blame. It doesn't. You've been (and are) what's referred to as an accessory.

You make claims to be 'light' to be 'good' - from what I can see. But the reality is you're one of the most dangerous people on here.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I didn't ask for those quotes, I asked for examples - one example of someone who's into occult/new age who's actually happy, as I said, I've never found one.

As for free will, people do have free will, but people are also impressionable. This is why you have things like marketing. And propaganda. It works.

You can't spread disinformation, or information that will lead people into misery, then say 'it's their choice', as if it absolves you of all blame. It doesn't. You've been (and are) what's referred to as an accessory.

You make claims to be 'light' to be 'good' - from what I can see. But the reality is you're one of the most dangerous people on here.
    I think you should rethink this nonsense. I have made no such claims of being light or good. I have confronted my shadow. Have you or do you hide it behind religion?

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you should rethink this nonsense.
    It is you who is wrong.

Attempts at 'reframing' it to be I need to rethink it - whilst providing zero against my logic. Or zero to show anyone who's into occult/new age as actually happy, just shows you to be a shyster.

It is you who needs to 'rethink'. I'll leave it to you to do that. Hopefully you'll come to your senses, if you have any left.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Moving your occult/new age stuff it to a de-rail thread is at least a start

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It is you who is wrong.

Attempts at 'reframing' it to be I need to rethink it - whilst providing zero against my logic. Or zero to show anyone who's into occult/new age as actually happy, just shows you to be a shyster.

It is you who needs to 'rethink'. I'll leave it to you to do that. Hopefully you'll come to your senses, if you have any left.
    Unlike you I do not appoint myself the ultimate judge of other people's happiness or morality. That kind of hubris is between you and your god to work out. You asked me a question I will not pretend to know. My conscience is clear.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Unlike you I do not appoint myself the ultimate judge of other people's happiness or morality. That kind of hubris is between you and your god to work out. You asked me a question I will not pretend to know. My conscience is clear.
    I don't apoint myself as anything. I am asking for an example of a new age/occultist who isn't behind the scenes, angry, has psychological issues, nightmares. If you can't provide that (you can't), we're through with this conversation.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Moving your occult/new age stuff it to a de-rail thread is at least a start
    I didn't introduce it into the gay SLI thread. It doesn't belong there and I didn't even want to talk about it since I would have to explain my journey along the way. No one here knows where I am spiritually but some know where I am at philosophically. You should know better than to pull this kind of thing.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Let's not get technical about this as many will not understand the "agreement" aspect and it makes some people feel victimized to suggest such a thing.
    I wanted to calm those ones who are too superstitious. They can't get a "curse" just because, but only for something better or other in their life. No one can _really_ harm them. Real problems gets the one who wished them bad.
    Did someone saw happy esoteric which practice black rituals? Or which follows own egocentric tasks? In 1st case they harm own life. And in 2nd case they mostly make changes (timeflow shifts) which are compensated in the borders of their karma. Seems the reason why magic is not approbated by religions, for them it's an illusion.

> IOW, your concept of how it works comes off as religious belief

conclusion based on karma belief
    monotheism rejects the existence of chaos in our reality, and hence we live with highest justice

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No one here knows where I am spiritually but some know where I am at philosophically.
    Your "spirituality" is part of your philosophy. It's just bad philosophy that goes unscrutinized. I don't care what your motives for getting into those things are. New Age is New Age. A rose is a rose, not only by any other name, but no matter what you do with it.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mostly joke about putting curses, yes, but I think it is possible to curse someone by triggering their subconscious causing either them or myself to manifest a self fulfilling prophecy.
    Nice.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't apoint myself as anything. I am asking for an example of a new age/occultist who isn't behind the scenes, angry, has psychological issues, nightmares. If you can't provide that (you can't), we're through with this conversation.
    Perhaps the issue is that you are spiritually blind, and thus can't understand people who are not.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Perhaps the issue is that you are spiritually blind, and thus can't understand people who are not.
    I think he has a point. I don't hate everything labelled "New Age" or "occult" but I think Aylen just equivocates things to the point where she can make anything "mean" whatever she wants. That's anti-Logos in the Greek philosophy sense.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think he has a point. I don't hate everything labelled "New Age" or "occult" but I think Aylen just equivocates things to the point where she can make anything "mean" whatever she wants. That's anti-Logos in the Greek philosophy sense.
    Might be, but the same could be said of organized religion. Not all of them can be true, can they? Wouldn't it make more sense to follow a middle path "new age" or whatever you want to call it? The reality is that nobody knows the truth. Why is your belief more valid than anyone else's?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Your "spirituality" is part of your philosophy. It's just bad philosophy that goes unscrutinized. I don't care what your motives for getting into those things are. New Age is New Age. A rose is a rose, not only by any other name, but no matter what you do with it.
    Ok Ms. Enchilada, your cantankerous nature is amusing enough sometimes. This isn't one of them.

Explaining nuances to you is like explaining them to a brick wall. At least the brick wall has more depth than you, surface skimmer.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok Ms. Enchilada, your cantankerous nature is amusing enough sometimes. This isn't one of them.

Explaining nuances to you is like explaining them to a brick wall. At least the brick wall has more depth than you, surface skimmer.
    You're a S/sophist. Skimming the surface is all I need to do to a sophist's argument.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Might be, but the same could be said of organized religion. Not all of them can be true, can they? Wouldn't it make more sense to follow a middle path "new age" or whatever you want to call it? The reality is that nobody knows the truth. Why is your belief more valid than anyone else's?
    Yeah, that part of what he says annoys me, but I still think his argument is more valid than hers, at least regarding how I read it. New Age is fine by me but at least be honest about what it is.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You're a S/sophist. Skimming the surface is all I need to do to a sophist's argument.

And you are under the delusion that you are some kind of Socrates AND German. We all have our crosses to bear. lol

YWIMW

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And you are under the delusion that you are some kind of Socrates AND German. We all have our crosses to bear. lol
    I have no idea what the heck you mean. I just mean that your arguments are bullshit in substance even if they use really good rhetoric. If you believe your bullshit, that's OK. But that doesn't change the fact that it's bullshit.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have no idea what the heck you mean. I just mean that your arguments are bullshit in substance even if they use really good rhetoric. If you believe your bullshit, that's OK. But that doesn't change the fact that it's bullshit.
    I don't need or want your disgruntled opinions Enchilada but thanks anyway. Keep blowing off steam if you want.

YWIMW

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

// tries to find what is "new age"

resume: it's something new and mostly about age
    rather eclectic stuff without clear borders
    Last edited by Sol; 03-08-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't need or want your disgruntled opinions Enchilada but thanks anyway. Keep blowing off steam if you want.
    It seems like you're involved in the spiritual version of a pyramid scheme. That doesn't make spirituality invalid any more than regular pyramid schemes make money invalid. I think you do need my opinions, disgruntled or not (since that's a genetic fallacy, saying that something being disgruntled makes it untrue). Wanting them is another issue.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I mostly joke about putting curses, yes, but I think it is possible to curse someone by triggering their subconscious causing either them or myself to manifest a self fulfilling prophecy.
    you're in my trap

and you don't even know it yet. it'll be a few years till you realize it's you i'm talking to. it's a V-shaped trap in time, and i promise you won't even notice the walls closing in till it's too late. a few words here — a meaningful glance there — i'll work you like a world-class sheepdog.

the only manipulative people who you can tell are manipulative are the ones who suck at it. the good ones play the long game. they play it cool. they know how to adjust to the changing terrain and improvise and flow through the world, while never losing sight of the prize.

to some of you this might seem unlikely, you say, "surely their cracks would show. they might fool some people but not me." what you don't understand is that to some people, living in deep-cover is almost the only way they know.

it's not a bad trap, i promise. there's a pinata at the end, and i'll let you break it.

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the irony of the girl whose avatar featured the all seeing "I", sorry, eye.

new age is like the secret at this point. actually the secret is 2008. new age transfered over to yoga satsangs atm, face book culture, star child moon beam dolphin earth thumpers shamanism 2.0

Banned
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aylen doesnt strike me as new age, just superficially and probably for some entertainment with the astrogy stuff. lavos hit it and i hope don;t quit it

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by whodat View Post
    the irony of the girl whose avatar featured the all seeing "I", sorry, eye.

new age is like the secret at this point. actually the secret is 2008. new age transfered over to yoga satsangs atm, face book culture, star child moon beam dolphin earth thumpers shamanism 2.0
    What the hell are you talking about.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast