Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An EII or an IEI? What sets these two curious creatures apart?

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aylen this only deepens my love for you. Thanks, socio-aunt!

As for the traits list and comparisons, I have looked through it and I'm pretty all-over-the-place, honestly, YET still leaning EII.

I promised snippets, and here they are. If you can draw anything out of these, you're a literary genius (because I am obviously not).

"Life is a huge game of chance, from birth to death. If someone were to ask people if they would like to be born and buy a ticket to The Lottery of Life, then it would have no takers, and the world wouldn’t be populated. No one is willing to take part inan unfair competition, after all. Birth is the grand assembly line where we aredesigned. Some of us emerge as mannequins and some as ‘monsters’. You have nochoice or say in what you will turn out to be, that is the job of the machinesand workers in the factory. You helplessly witness your own creation, and youdon’t question it either, as you are supposed to be grateful for having beenproduced. But no kids want to play withone-eyed dolls or malfunctioning RC cars. However, the policy of the factoryis: Everything must be distributed out there, no exceptions. You are wrapped ina pretty packaging under the label of ‘The Miracle of Creation’ and you’re sentout into the world. The truth is that there are no ‘monsters’ coming out of thebox and the factory, but there are Beautiful Things and Not-As-BeautifulThings, and the boundaries are set by the Beautiful Things. It’s not a matterof wanting to not be broken, but a matter of wanting to be better than youreally are and pushing back the limitations that you were given at birth. It’snot the doll wishing that it didn’t have an eye missing, but the doll wishingthat it had an eye, just like that one. Peoplenot only want to not be ugly, but they want to be beautiful. And if we see thegood in others, then why don’t we see it in ourselves? It is a chain of consequence, a chain ofself-loathing and admiration."

"I do have these 'dreams' that one day humanity will stop staying passive while watching The Five o' clock news and instead of spilling righteousness on facebook pages, they would start this glorious revolution at a global scale. But frankly, I'm not sure as to how effective that would be. Revolutions rarely change anything majorly, and judging by the state our World is in right now, it needs one Hell of a change. Look at the French Revolution, for instance. It hasn't done much, if you draw a line. More so as I think that the whole purpose of existence is conflict. There will always be major conflicts and minor conflicts. A society which lies dormant and obedient in the face of the total reign of either 'evil' or 'good' is a sick society. There will always be a conflict which will make up most of your existence. In this sense, our lives and worlds are weaved together in this huge novel-like structure. We are characters in the pages written by a sadistic author. With intertwining narratives. "

"Here is something that everyone might or might know yet: We all die. Time waits for nothing and noone; it will claim you, it will claim the old lady in the bus station on Butcher's, the neighbour's dog and everything else. The sooner you embrace finality, the better. The gist is to make the most out of your time here, between the bills you have to pay, the people who'll oppose you and all the imperfections of this world. So why is it then that we don't do just that? This is but a reminder. A reminder for you to take a break from reading this, to go and tell your family and significant other, your family and your friends how much you love them. A reminder for you to go for a walk in the drizzle, stomp into puddles and make a splash, go for a walk and enjoy a bite from your favourite dessert. A reminder to shower your loved ones with kind words and bless them with your pressence, to compliment strangers in the street. A reminder to experience all that this world has to offer, because you won't get a second chance once forces beyond your control drop a chandelier on you.

As such, every story has a beginning. And ours begins with the end, or rather, what our protagonist would've thought to be the end. Make no mistake though, this is not a story about death, but a story involving death. This is not a love story either, but a story concerning love of all kinds. It's not a Boy Meets Girl story, and not a detective one either. No, It's a story about justice and loss. One of boundaries and bonds, visible and invisible or tangible and intangible. " (Taken from the intro of one of my stories)

“I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I was raised by logical parents. One Te ego and one Ti ego. Education and good grades was important to them. It bugged the Te ego when I got good grades without studying. I am not sure why it bugged him so much.
    In this passage, my psychology-o-meter started racing. The "you only get what you deserve" type of daddy. Is he a three? We believe in no action, no reward. That might also be -related, particularly in Gamma.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    In this passage, my psychology-o-meter started racing. The "you only get what you deserve" type of daddy. Is he a three? We believe in no action, no reward. That might also be -related, particularly in Gamma.
    He was an ILI 135 sp/so.

135 The Technical Expert

The 135 seeks out a life in which they can use their well honed skills to create and achieve, as well as to pass on their expertise through teaching others. 1 contributes a sense of never quite being satisfied with what is, instead always looking to improve. Together with 3′s drive to achieve and prove their worth and 5′s thirst for more of any resource or subject, the 135 type is never quite satisfied with their own expertise. In more unhealthy states, this can lead the 135 to being too focused on what is accurate, effective, and logical, allowing it to govern all of their decisions, without considering what is right or best for themselves.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Dreadful View Post
    I embrace status symbols, but not competition...
    reminds Ti val, but not Se
    among versions for you were ILE, LII

meanwhile you talk closer to F types. but it's forum, you are not serious here and may play in much degree. so some T chance still

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    He was an ILI 135 sp/so.
    That makes a whole lot of sense Competency times three, would be weird if he didn't say things like that actually

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12