Thread: VI this person

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI this person

i am fairly confident of this guy's type. this, which will hopefully be followed by others, is intended to be an evaluation of VI as a viable method for typing, but in actuality considering we're all a bunch of amateurs it probably doesnt mean a thing.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nobody wants to VI this guy?

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he looks very gaurded... like he doesn't want people to see who he is or something
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

his type is niffweed

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by discojoe
    his type is niffweed
    i assure you that the person depicted is not i.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

entj?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

INFj.
    ILE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Closer pics needed.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Closer pics needed.
    that would be somewhat difficult as i dont have regular contact with this person anymore. i found both of these pictures online.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i know i already bumped this once. if it dies here i will let it, but i would like to see more VI suggestions for this guy's type.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Closer pics needed.
    Exactly.

VI is not magic, it needs accurate data like any other form of typing.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My quess is ENTp. I know ENTps mostly look like they just woke up, but I don't think it can be a rule.
    Ne is probably the key function in those pics. INFj, ENFp, (INTj).
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VI this person

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    i am fairly confident of this guy's type. this, which will hopefully be followed by others, is intended to be an evaluation of VI as a viable method for typing, but in actuality considering we're all a bunch of amateurs it probably doesnt mean a thing.

If I have to guess, I will go with INFP or INTJ.
    Well I am back. How's everyone? Don't have as much time now, but glad to see some of the old gang are still here.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: VI this person

i am fairly confident of this guy's type. this, which will hopefully be followed by others,
    My first guess would be ESFp. I don't do "formal" VI, though, I just go by gut feeling. He seems good at and interested in visual esthetics, judging from his outfit and grooming. He also gives a "social" feeling I associate with Fs. Also, he seems a little too laid back to be an j type. The choice is then ISFp vs ESFp.

I'll go for SeFi .

Greetings, ragnar.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that I had a better look, he is INTJ. Nfweed, what is your typing of him?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright.

the guy was my math teacher for spring term of last year. he's considered the "lovable nerd" of the math department, even though a case could be made that all of the competent teachers in the department could fall into that category. he was very very big on conceptual understanding of theorems and such, rather than mere methodical calculations. he also has an insatiable curiosity about the subject of math, particularly in areas such as the history of math, where he tries to prove any random weird theorem he can get his hands on. also a very funny guy.

all in all, i believe he's a clear ENTp.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright.

the guy was my math teacher for spring term of last year. he's considered the "lovable nerd" of the math department, even though a case could be made that all of the competent teachers in the department could fall into that category. he was very very big on conceptual understanding of theorems and such, rather than mere methodical calculations. he also has an insatiable curiosity about the subject of math, particularly in areas such as the history of math, where he tries to prove any random weird theorem he can get his hands on. also a very funny guy.

That doesn't sound ENTP to me, but again, without better photos etc its' difficult to type. In my experience, ENTPs are not nerds.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright.

Yay! lol. I knew Fe ought to be good for something - it is! Fe is the tool for visual identification.
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Dioklecian
    alright.

That doesn't sound ENTP to me, but again, without better photos etc its' difficult to type. In my experience, ENTPs are not nerds.
    I would have to agree that he does not sound ENTp to me either. I'm still going with INFj because I'm a fucking Dinosaur. At least there is in common here.
    ILE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i acknowledge that my description is not entirely relevant or particularly thorough. but i know him and you do not, and there is no way he's any sort of ethical type. the only other type which would make any sense is INTj. he's obviously not a well known figure, but i look at him as an effective model of an ENTp.