Thread: Can You Type Me By My Diary Entries?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can You Type Me By My Diary Entries?

This idea came to me as I was trying to think of way to be somewhat objective in giving out information to be typed as there is some bias involved. So I got a diary entry from 4 different numbers of 4 different years as I think they give a good look into my psyche.

Hopefully this will help point me in the right direction.

Anarchy Of The Soul:

Anarchy. To many people, this word has different meanings. Some see it as pure chaos while some see it as pure freedom. I believe it means both of those things, for freedom breeds chaos, just as chaos breeds freedom. It is this chaos/freedom dynamic, that is needed to truly come to life. If you don't allow yourself to think or feel whatever is in your conscious, you are imprisoning yourself from a truly great life.

By declaring that you won't let negative thoughts or feelings affect you, you are locking your life away from those circumstances. Now some people think this is ideal, but by not allowing some negative ideas to swim around your head, you become overly optimistic. But the same is true if you dwell on negative things, having a twisted, cynical outlook on life.

By allowing every thought to pass through, you will be an overall well-rounded person. Not too positive that you can't picture failure. Not too negative that you can't visualize success. So what are you waiting for? Free yourself!

Truth About Love:

What exactly is true love? This is an often debated topic that spans throughout the history of humanity. A definition that I have come across a few times is that true love is being completely transparent with and fully understanding of your significant other. I find this to be a misguided belief because it ignore one simple things about humans, we are incapable of completely understanding one another.

The sad truth is that everyone on this planet is completely alone within their minds. It is impossible to know exactly all the things going through someone's at any given time. This is pretty good anyways, if you did know every thought that passed through someone's head, you probably wouldn't like them all too much.

The only true way to love someone is to accept that you'll never understand that person. By acknowledging your own existential loneliness, you can unite and bond with others through your shared feeling. We were not built to understand each other, we were made to accept one another.

The Purpose Of Artist''s:

Frequently I have seen that people question the artists role in society. To me , art is simply a mirror of the culture that it comes from. Art''s role in society is to take a piece of society and magnify it so that even the most inferior of people could gain insight into human existence in that particular area. Whether that be to laugh at our flaws cry about our problems, scream at our fears, or be amazed at where our culture may lead one day.

My Ideal Woman:

My personal ideal woman would be comfortable in her own skin and have no problem rolling against the tide. Her hair would be elegant with a hint of recklessness to it. She would he capable of bringing me back down to earth if I fly too close to the sun. Her wit will be biting, but will never be used unless provoked. Both a campsite and a stage will be perfectly within her environment. Activities ranging from discussing pop culture and politics to nights on the town will litter our life. Not to the extent that we forget that love is also a physical and emotional game.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems Beta NF to me. Lots of romantic, existential themes.
    Might consider other Fe valuing types.
    Last edited by Exodus; 02-12-2018 at 10:47 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Seems Beta NF to me. Lots of romantic, existential themes.
    Might consider other Fe valuing types.
    Yeah, I was pretty sure I was an Alpha or Beta of some sort, but wasn't too sure

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll post VI one day, but I would like to be typed by the text for now.

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To me, it looks like IEE. Also, I know few IEEs and they are all into psycho-typing but none of them thinks he's IEE while they are more then clearly IEEs. IEEs have trouble identifying logical structure of their own psyche and fantasize about their own abilities. So far, I've seem IEEs thiking they are LIIs, LSEs, ILEs and even one thinking he's LSI.

You gave plenty of things to point out that you are IEE. First of all, you point out that you would like to give objective information. This is very extroverted thing. Then you describe anarchy of the soul, like thinking whatever you'd like to. This is very Ne. What you describe is chewing on all thoughts good or bad, which is very Ne/Fi thing. For me as ILE, this is about thinking about various options / concepts, regardless they might be good or wrong.

Then you are speaking in abstract way about love, which is very Ne and Fi. You also admit existential loneliness which is also very IEE.

The rest of your talk is very Ne / Fi and then I am completely sure you are IEE and that you will have trouble accepting it and I have feeling that any number of logical arguments will not make you think so so easily. Socionics is logical system and requires logical thinking to guess the type properly. This is because in IEEs logic is extremely low and this makes navigating in complex theories impossible no matter how hard you try, it's just source of confusion.

You might think you are alpha or beta because you are primary Ne and might not posses typical seriousness of Delta quadra. You are most relaxed of all deltas, but that doesn't put you into alpha or beta quadra.

So summarizing, your abstract speech about feelings and love points to to NF temperament which puts you out of alpha quadra. Your desire to be objective points to extroversion. And you do not speak like EIE, you are more like Ne and Fi valuing person. The NF betas are more reality disconnected people when talking about ideas but your diary is more reality based.
    Last edited by falsehope; 02-14-2018 at 05:34 PM.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perhaps EIE?

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by falsehope View Post
    To me, it looks like IEE. Also, I know few IEEs and they are all into psycho-typing but none of them thinks he's IEE while they are more then clearly IEEs. IEEs have trouble identifying logical structure of their own psyche and fantasize about their own abilities. So far, I've seem IEEs thiking they are LIIs, LSEs, ILEs and even one thinking he's LSI.

You gave plenty of things to point out that you are IEE. First of all, you point out that you would like to give objective information. This is very extroverted thing. Then you describe anarchy of the soul, like thinking whatever you'd like to. This is very Ne. What you describe is chewing on all thoughts good or bad, which is very Ne/Fi thing. For me as ILE, this is about thinking about various options / concepts, regardless they might be good or wrong.

Then you are speaking in abstract way about love, which is very Ne and Fi. You also admit existential loneliness which is also very IEE.

The rest of your talk is very Ne / Fi and then I am completely sure you are IEE and that you will have trouble accepting it and I have feeling that any number of logical arguments will not make you think so so easily. Socionics is logical system and requires logical thinking to guess the type properly. This is because in IEEs logic is extremely low and this makes navigating in complex theories impossible no matter how hard you try, it's just source of confusion.

You might think you are alpha or beta because you are primary Ne and might not posses typical seriousness of Delta quadra. You are most relaxed of all deltas, but that doesn't put you into alpha or beta quadra.

So summarizing, your abstract speech about feelings and love points to to NF temperament which puts you out of alpha quadra. Your desire to be objective points to extroversion. And you do not speak like EIE, you are more like Ne and Fi valuing person. The NF betas are more reality disconnected people when talking about ideas but your diary is more reality based.
    I understand where you are coming from to reach the conclusion that you did. It is quite difficult for me to fully grasp the theory as I can see ways for me to be any type. I have a very hard time not doing this.