Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Challenge my typing

TIM
    ILE ENTp-Ti
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah it could be also LII, but behaving introvertly doesn't make you introverted in socionics. I am such example. Everyone types me as introvert yet I am extroverted in socionics, and I am very sure of it.
    Sometimes introverted people are behaving like extroverts, my wife is such example, everyone types her as extrovert, yet she's introvert and has introvert skills at work.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Reyne

Examples of "I'm good at predicting outcomes"?

(Maybe I spoke too soon about Ni base relying on your self-reporting.)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Reyne hm, ok. I've heard SLIs talk like this before. I can't comment more atm though, no strong opinion on your type from this.

Btw, here "I just absorbed the vibes I got from the professor" - what do you mean by vibes?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    See if he appeared like a rigid or an easygoing person mostly. Also if he told the students to skip a part of the book, so that I could spend less time studying.
    Haaha now I see what you meant. Tricky.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that was super awesome of your friend; what do you make of your results?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dario Nario
    I like that, let's call him that from now on.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I was thinking about the fact that it's true I live mostly inside my head and am not very present oriented, but I also tend to be shortsighted, preferring easy and instant results. And my thoughts revolve mostly around sensory stuff I could do and would like to do. Just a stupid example. I could dream for days thinking about all the cool musical instruments I could play... but the end result will be buying the instrument, and playing it. So yes, I'm a lot inside my head, but I mostly think about concrete and material things. I feel very philosofic sometimes. For example yesterday it snowed, and I felt the urge to go in the outside, and just sit there absorbing the positive vibes. And even if it could appear spiritual, if I think about it, there was nothing spiritual and "high" about it. I was just me surrounding myself with snow, because the sight of snow, and the cold weather give me positive sensations. So I think it's more related to Si. Of course my old perplexities don't disappear. I still tend to be pretty oblivious to physical details, so that would hint to an intuitive personality... but I still think that being a very distract Si is the most likely option for me.
    Just decide if you are a physical person or not. There is no such thing as "very distracted Si" for a Si lead unless you mean that this is some temporary phase of your life with the distraction stuff and not how you've been your whole life.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

No, I wouldn't consider myself physical. I'm mostly out of tune with the physical world. But I have bursts of physicality, in which I tend to be very physical. No, it's not just a phase. Me being distract and not noticing evident details in the surrounding is probably one of the main features that comes to mind to the people that know me when they think about me.
    Okay then not SLI. Bursts can be Se DS for example.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I'm gonna elaborate a little bit. I could fast for a couple of days without a reason, and then overeat for another couple of days. I may not partecipate to competitions usually, but when I do I'm overly competitive. My relationship with physicality is all or nothing.
    Yeah could be Se DS

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Reyne You look like a Ni leading type based on my VI experience, just my $0.02. ILI-Ni is most probable if you ask me.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, you can be physical and also like to spend time inside your head. You can also like to read books and go to parties (hopefully not at the same time), or be assertive and also insecure, or whatever random traits I can think of that typology never puts together. You're not going to pick the type people choose for you anyways. People just pick the type for themselves that they like and other people questioning it is a sign that they don't like you or that they do like you and associate the type you're picking with their ex or something. But, it's not worth your time making threads like these anyways, since all it tells you about is whatever 5 members who happen to view your thread think of your self-typing and general first impression, and very little about socіonіcs.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by entelecheia View Post
    Yes, you can be physical and also like to spend time inside your head. You can also like to read books and go to parties (hopefully not at the same time), or be assertive and also insecure, or whatever random traits I can think of that typology never puts together.
    The question is when and why one tendency occurs and when and why the other tendency occurs and if it occurs in the same way or the pattern is different cognitively and in manifestation as well.

You're not going to pick the type people choose for you anyways. People just pick the type for themselves that they like and other people questioning it is a sign that they don't like you or that they do like you and associate the type you're picking with their ex or something.
    Lol that's a terrible use of the understanding of the theory...

If only you had said that SOME people do this. Not simply that "people" do this. This is overgeneralizing.

But, it's not worth your time making threads like these anyways, since all it tells you about is whatever 5 members who happen to view your thread think of your self-typing and general first impression, and very little about socіonіcs.
    Again overgeneralizing. It is possible to provide reasoning for example... Even reasoning that goes beyond Socionics (and so hopefully it's better heh).

Also impressions of people about yourself can be useful if they turn out to be correct when you check them against your own observations later.

Sure an impression can be upsetting too, not just flattering. But in either case, it's good to get to know about it.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

@Reyne out of curiosity, how do you see yourself as ILI over LII?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if Dario Nario has even self typed himself right. Anyways he might have established good pattern while types are wrong. Something like j/p thingy. Anyways since certain limits are narrow and there are other factors like DCNH points out.

Anyways, LII>>ILI.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I'm not sure if Dario Nario has even self typed himself right.
    Hahaha yeah I'm not sure either.

Anyways, LII>>ILI.
    Actually going back to some earlier stuff, yeah - his belief in the need for questioning common thought, belief in people's conscience ensuring fairness, allergy towards hierarchy and force, etc... does sound LII

Too much overcomplicating of this type stuff lol. @Reyne

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I mostly relate with irrational introvert descriptions. I'm a very random person, and coherence is not a strenght of mine. I change my mind multiple times. Then again, my great difficulties with sensory stuff (my obliviousness to the physical world, for example getting lost driving to my home) makes my think I could lead with an intuitive function.
    All that can fit LII too, really. Actually I think it's more stereotypically the alpha NTs that get lost like that and less likely for the gamma NTs.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you think that I'm LII, or do you just think that between the two types LII is the most likely?
    Likeliness, afaik but you could be LII.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A friend of mine is really into Dario Nario, and showed me a test that mapped out the brain. I liked the idea, but was not willing to pay, so I did the test, and sent her my answers, so that we could discuss them together. It ended up that she filled in a test with my exact answers, and sent them to Nardi, paying. It's been a really nice gifted, I didn't expect it. Anyway, here are my results.

mio cervello

And here are the average mappings of the types:

cervelli bellissimixxx
    i miei cervelli! belle immagini Rey! ;D btw what's your MBTI type? (oh non si vedono le immagini)

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Osservatrice acuta, lol.
    My mbti type? Do you have 2 hours? Nah, jk. The problem with mbti is it's too incoherent for me to type coherently.

I'm pretty sure about inferior Se (the other option is inferior Fe), and since I got a pretty blunt and harsh personality, and brutally voice my opinions, I thought I were Te aux (for a while I even thought I could have been ENTJ). But I nearly considered all the types. According to simple behavioural descriptions I probably would be an INTP, but mbti Ti-Nes seem to be uncaring pushovers who only care about the quantity of molecules in a flying squirrel, or similar stuff. Like I said, I'm very outspoken and kind of aggressive, so that's why I thought Te>Ti. Despite being very quiet and calm, I'm pretty bossy and expect people to do what I consider to be right. I'm also pretty controlling. In mbti, for a knowledgeable typer, it would be impossible to consider me an INTP.
    I also didn't really consider Fe because in MBTI Fe valuers don't care about justice, but only about the environmental atmosphere, while on the other hand I start not giving a shit about the atmosphere if justice isn't being granted.
    That's INTJ in MBTI by dichotomies and dichotomies based type descriptions. By MBTI functions idk

MBTI INTJ is either LII-Ti or ILI-Te, usually.

(And I don't see you as any kind of Te valuer in Socionics so ILI-Te is out...)

How are you controlling?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

A friend of mine is really into Dario Nario, and showed me a test that mapped out the brain. I liked the idea, but was not willing to pay, so I did the test, and sent her my answers, so that we could discuss them together. It ended up that she filled in a test with my exact answers, and sent them to Nardi, paying. It's been a really nice gifted, I didn't expect it. Anyway, here are my results.
    Do you have the test?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@thx Reyne, I was wondering if you took the keystocognition.com (Dario Nardi's) test, it would be interesting to see how the results match with the EEG scan. Also, did u do that? the EEG test? How did that test work?!

ps, at the pm lol I'm not!

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Rey, I wanted to suggest ILI since I was reading the other thread, but comparing the EEG scans of all the brains with yours, I can see how you're in between Fe/Te. Also thanks for answering this, I was curious to see how some types switch j/p between the 2 systems. Ni confirmed.

Hey! I didn't even know there's an Italian forum? send link?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Yeah, I was talking about the mbti system there. A system that I consider to be flawed.

About me being controlling, I know it's gonna make me sound like a piece of shit even more than how I'm already perceived, but fuck it, I'll be sincere about it. (...)
    Hmm ok, whatever type you are, LII or not, I just don't see IEI from this. Still too Ti. And btw I don't see it as fucked up lol

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI confirmed

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've always thought your 1DFe is evident.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Studying the types and reading your feedback, I typed myself as SLI. But the thing is that I really feel like a different person with a different personality depending on the moment. So, please ask questions, or make statements elaborating the reasons why you think I'm mistyped. I'd like to answer tons of questions. I'm in the right mood.
    Overthinking might be a sign of head type involved

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember your videos and IEI seems kind of wrong, you seemed a bit stiff, like a IJ type, allright SLI or ILI could also make sense, but ILIs perhaps wouldn´t care that much about tatoos. In those videos you came across as having decently strong Se.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Me too, but I thought the strong Ni subtype would have shitty Fe. Am I wrong?
    well, technically is not possible.

SLI or ILI still my typing. You are more likely irrational (p) for all what you have said.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IJ type with decently strong Se means your most honest typing would be LSI or ESI. Right?
    Yeah, but that conflicts a bit with your self description.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I have no problem in raising my voice if I'm pissed off or in a cranky mood. Although the raising of the voice doesn't always come packed with insults, so I guess i'm half and half when it comes to exerting myself.
    By the way, Reyne. I saw your thread about "culling the weak" or whatever-- I don't think it offers any insight into your type, but I'm just going to say that it's a little bit of an unhealthy worldview. I could see it being related to the enneagram, though.
    Chin up, the world isn't as bad as you think. Smell the flowers, even if they're rotten. It'll make you feel more alive.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Feathers, that sounds like something to say to a Ni dom ) If anything, his other thread didn't show too great an emphasis on F, and even a predilition for Se's power dynamics, it's not enough to conclude a type but the elements, when collected, point towards...

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think Stratievskaya would've made a great playwright. She chose the wrong life path when she decided to study socionics. Her talent lies in writing prose, perhaps even a little bit of poetry, but not in conveying information .

I take her works with a grain or two of salt, since they seem (and people told me that they are) pretty biased and dramatic. Being a Klingon doesn't make you a Beta and vice versa. I don't think all Betas have the Confederate and Nazi flags in their room.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    I take her works with a grain or two of salt, since they seem (and people told me that they are) pretty biased and dramatic. Being a Klingon doesn't make you a Beta and vice versa. I don't think all Betas have the Confederate and Nazi flags in their room.
    Alas, a lot of them have Antifa flags instead.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    but ILIs perhaps wouldn´t care that much about tatoos.
    I know one ILI that spends his money on tattoos, I don't think it TR.

Note I am not saying it's a good idea to spend all your money on tattoos like this guy appearantly does (at least, according to an ESI who worked with him).

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    I know one ILI that spends his money on tattoos, I don't think it TR.

Note I am not saying it's a good idea to spend all your money on tattoos like this guy appearantly does (at least, according to an ESI who worked with him).
    Wait, I mean, a ILI wouldn´t be so concerned about a family member getting a tatoo and openly show so much resistance.

Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wait, I mean, a ILI wouldn´t be so concerned about a family member getting a tatoo and openly show so much resistance.
    My bad, I had not watched the video.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

ILI-Te friend of mine was very upset with her bf when he wanted to wear nonconventional things to work. Not tattoos but similarly "weird/not appropriate" stuff.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    ILI-Te friend of mine was very upset with her bf when he wanted to wear nonconventional things to work. Not tattoos but similarly "weird/not appropriate" stuff.

My typing is indisputable. I am working my way up to becoming covered in ink.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILIs need to love tattoos because SEE always get words such as YOLO or WEED inked in their navel.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

My relationship with Se is:
    I suck at it, and I get mad when others use it, because they appear agile and self confident. If there has to be ONE person showing Se, it must be me, cause otherwise I feel retarded and ridiculed. So I don't think I'm Se DS.
    I try appearing Se-like because I feel pressured to act like that. I think it's just overcompensating super-ego Se.
    That's possible. LII friend of mine who I've mentioned here before does that overcompensation hard since having received really bad criticism from a previous IEI girlfriend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast