Thread: SEE-EIE "benefit" friendships and romance examples

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default SEE-EIE "benefit" friendships and romance examples

I'm very interested in how this plays out. Post known examples or your personal stories here.

The historical example that came to my mind was Cleopatra (EIE 3 SX/SO) and Caesar (SEE 8 SO/SP). Their story is all about ethics and .

Contemporary duet: Christina Aguilera (SEE) and Ariana Grande (EIE), both SP-last 3s

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think for friendship it's so great and comfortable and both help each other, it can resemble activity at first. I know two friends, EIE and SEE, by time SEE started getting annoyed by EIE and felt that he gave them too much but EIE is never satisfied. They fight from time to time but SEE always smooth it and even if EIE hurts him, he still prefer them over other people and value them so much.
    I really don't think Ariana Grande is EIE. I think she's Fi/Fe creative and leaning toward SEE-Fi. EIEs usually look serious.

TIM
    749 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Breaking Strongholds / Limiting Beliefs

My roommate and business partner is SEE. she’s older by 11 years so we have this mother daughter dynamic going on. We tend to trigger each other unknowingly and our friendship can be a bit volatile since we are both reactive people. But we always sit down and help each other examine and bleed out the bad blood. None of us really have patience for toxic relationships due to our pasts. Sometimes it’s with nurturing but a lot of times it’s with tough love. I am not exaggerating when i say we are constantly helping each other internally process, build up one another, and help emotionally solve each other’s crap. We look at each other with actual respect and admiration, we end up surprising each other with how much we can lean and support on each other EVEN WHEN WE RATHER CROAK. Vulnerability is not our forte but we can be so together. The relationship is aging better than fine wine. so the beneficiary/benefactor thing: I have a history with helping her out more than she has me, when it comes to how much effort one puts in for emotional work, but she has been a great mentor and has helped me clear up my lifestyle. I would say.. we are constantly, almost always working on something together. In ratio, we hardly have moments where we are chilling just for chillings sake. It’s a very productive friendship, it’s like our dynamic together is to fuel a higher agenda. Even when we disagree on how to get there, we always have the same vision of the future. I snark about us often but really, I know how lucky I am to have her.
    Last edited by VOGUE PARIS; 01-14-2018 at 08:32 PM.

I have performed the necessary butchery. Here is the bleeding corpse.

HENRY JAMES, AFTER A REQUEST BY THE TIMES LITERARY SUPPLEMENT TO CUT THREE LINES FROM A 5,000 WORD ARTICLE

EIE-Ni 479 sp/sx Gentle Spirit

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't think Ariana Grande is EIE. Christina likely EIE. Ariana is some weird ESE maybe.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think Ceasar and Cleopatra is a good example of this relation. Not exactly long-term relationship material ime.

But I'm sure happy couples of this relation exist.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".