Thread: What Enneagram #'s are you least like

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What Enneagram #'s are you least like

It can be hard trying to narrow down tri-types and wings and all that jazz, it takes alot of fundamental knowledge of the system to get it right. So, naturally i don't really believe anybodys enneagram is right.

BUT! Knowing the one thing you aren't is way easier, because the thing that least fits you is likely to be seen correctly as the enneagram you are least like.

So, What Enneagram are you least like?
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

8w7 Sp/Sx (863)
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    8w7 Sp/Sx (863)
    So... 8?
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    So... 8?
    Yep
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

..and 2 and 9. so all 'positive' types

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The types leads usually have: 1, 6. Which equal the types of my parents, feels like I grew up to compensate in the heart center.
    The tests I made so far all say 2 and 9 are lowest on the other hand. Either way, I can narrow it down through that. Exclusion principle's good

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

3, I think.

I can relate to all of them to some extent. but if I have to choose, the idea of my sense of worth being tied to other peoples perceptions of me is really foreign. I can get confused about myself because of what other ppl think about me and I can be overly defensive about incorrect perceptions bcuz I feel like my sense of self is at stake... I think maybe this is where 6 is similar to 3 both being attachment types. but my sense of my own value as a human is intrinsic, even if I hated myself.

I don't know how this works w/ 3 being my disintegration type. I've always been a little confused about how I disintegrate to 3.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    3, I think.

I can relate to all of them to some extent. but if I have to choose, the idea of my sense of worth being tied to other peoples perceptions of me is really foreign. I can get confused about myself because of what other ppl think about me and I can be overly defensive about incorrect perceptions bcuz I feel like my sense of self is at stake... I think maybe this is where 6 is similar to 3 both being attachment types. but my sense of my own value as a human is intrinsic, even if I hated myself.

I don't know how this works w/ 3 being my disintegration type. I've always been a little confused about how I disintegrate to 3.
    I think disintegrated 6 means that they feel like they need other peoples acceptance because they fear doing something "wrong"/unaccepted. You know even when a 6 is counterphobic or rebelling or whatever they're still being backed up by a crowd who thinks the same thing as them. They wouldn't be the one single person who starts a movement.
    Apparently tall poppy syndrom exists because of type 6 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tall_poppy_syndrome

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So for me:
    Top tier
    6 is pretty accurate in the healthy state.
    Good tier
    2, 9, & 5 all have many things that are accurate, but also many things where I'd point and be like oh but not that part.
    Mid Tier
    8, & 1. These ones have applicability in certain contexts and really only in certain contexts. Like I will dominate my surroundings through force, but only when I seem to be the only one there that seems to understand how to fix the problem immediately.
    Mid-Low
    4&7 - They sorta apply in a small facet of my psyche, but it's also in a way that kinda contradicts the spirit of it. Like, o know I'm wildly different than most people in many ways, but I don't feel "special" due to it. My ego integrity is based on a different scale entirely. And 7, I enjoy fun. But I also know I have less fun having fun than most other people do. And I'm down to do scary adrenaline fueling activities, but the fun, adrenaline, and fear isn't why. It's just finding comfort in having the discipline to make myself do what I dont want to.
    Bottom Tier
    3. 3 seems super Alien to me. Like it literally reads as a horror movie to me and I find it profoundly un-human. Nothing in it fits me.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Along with my core Enneatype, 3, I can relate to type 4 and type 7 (my tritype is 378). The tritype I am least like would be 612/162 Sp/So.

My situation is not unlike @Chae's in that my mother and brother are both 6s. -valuing cp6w5s in particular clash very badly with me, because they are easily offended, defensive and get involved with things that don't concern them.

I have the best rapport with Sx/Sp 8w9s and 9w8s who have strong, valued .
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 12-22-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Absolutely not E3.

I can relate to e1,e2,e4,e5,e6,e7,e8,e9... but NOT E3

Instincts wise: So/Sp

FULL TRITYPE OF EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T ME: 3w2 8w7 7w8 so/sp

A fox who wants to play, that's me PrettySavage's Avatar
    TIM
    3w4-8w7-5w6
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Definitely 9, 4 and 6, I can't phantom what is like to function that way

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

1 and 2.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Since I'm 8w7, 3w2, 6w7, that's about all that are left.

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

2 or 8

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Type 2 without question is the type that's most dissimilar to my own. I can't figure out which type that is, but at least I know which one I'm not lol.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty distinguishably not a 2 or an 8. I am unlike a 7 or 9 as well, but slightly less so.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Enneagram 8 and 1 in a combo sucks, and with a 3 also it becomes fascistic hehe. I guess 9 can be kind of lame at times. 6 can be clingy I guess. Thats about it!

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Enneagram 8 and 1 in a combo sucks
    8 and 1 are both gut types and therefore can't be "in a combo". At most you can have the other as a wing somewhere in your tri-type.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4, 5, 8. Any Sx-type. Basically anything "cool". I slot too neatly into the world.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    4, 5, 8. Any Sx-type. Basically anything "cool". I slot too neatly into the world.

Edit: We're not cool.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    8 and 1 are both gut types and therefore can't be "in a combo". At most you can have the other as a wing somewhere in your tri-type.
    9w8 & 2w1!

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Least like a 7 the most.

Also not very 3 or 8 like. Not being a 3/8 is very common for people that hang around on the internet a lot I think. 3s/8s are usually out being annoying extroverted narcissists in public, same with 7s to an extent.

Most likely a 9w1 or a 4w5. Still deciding on what.

There's aspects of enneascam I like, but I think that the type descriptions aren't completely accurate- there is some aspects of certain types that I identify with, but nothing feels like it's 'me' like in the way socionics does.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

4 is the scariest
    3 focus as primary driver is empty
    8 is bit too focused
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Least Relatable:

1 (Total opposite of me: sometimes I try to use self-discipline to make up for how careless I can be, i.e. stopped smoking weed and drinking for months on end - still haven’t drank but broke the weed part lol - forced myself to drink at least 8 bottles of water a day which worked for a few days but I’m too scattered to always stick to it, don’t eat this or do that, always try to be a good student and worker, etc.; kind of like 7 disintegration? Generally find 1 people can get on my nerves but secretly would like some of their positive traits Also close with a 1 who’s helped me get more responsible IRL), 5 (Sitting down and focusing and collecting infornation are things I really should work on, but I don’t care THAAAT much to ), 6 (I can be very rebellious but 99.9% of the time it’s because I either want to have fun/be cool/have freedom to do as I please; see: 7, 3, 8)

Somewhere In-Between:

2 (I can be very helpful and warm, etc., but it’s more just a result of ESFx-ness ), 4 (Can’t relate to 4w5 - seems like a black hole; 4w3 is better but still too melodramatic, special snowflake-y to fit), 9 (I’m pretty chill and get along with all kinds of different people, but I don’t like to be a doormat and people know I can get a temper and be commanding )

Most Relatble:

7, 3, 8 (May or may not be my tritype but these are what I relate to most)
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely not a 2 and an 8

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    8 without a doubt
    "Powerful, Dominating Type" lol
    You are too touchy, avoidant and conformistic to be 8.
    9 best fits you.

TIM
    LSI
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 and 8
    Though I used to think 5 and 1 were least like me... until I discovered my inner critic lol.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not a 3. Not a 2 or a 6 either. Those are the hardest for me to imagine being (except for the cp 6 facing fears and overcoming them, I relate to that part, just none of the anxiety stuff at all. I think our motivations spring from different things here.) Followed probably by 9 as hard to relate to.

I only relate to the introverted parts of 5 and some of the protective aspects of 8 and not the rest. I've gotten 4 on a test before when depressed, but that's not normal for me. I'd kind of like to be more 7 and maybe try to overemphasize the 7ish aspects I do have, but I'm not a 7 either.

E1 is the only one that I can see myself throughout the entire health range and the integration/disintegration lines also apply. Really only the sx 1 fits entirely though, not the other instinctual subtypes of E1.

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by xerx; 12-24-2017 at 07:59 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm very much not a 1, 8 or 4.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Least like and least compatible: 461

Least like but still compatible: 279. Their peacemaking skills go well with my crisis management skills.

I am 358

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to my tritype test I'm least like 1-2-6
    Actually I like other people who are 2, I can get along with 6, but I can't stand 1

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post

Edit: We're not cool.
    Oh, I'm cool with being Sx-last 639, y'all other tritypes have too many hangups.
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Stellafera View Post
    Oh, I'm cool with being Sx-last 639, y'all other tritypes have too many hangups.

SO-people doesn't count as people.

I was only lulling you into a false sense of security.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 is not like me
    4 either
    2 also has quite foreign motivations

easiest to relate are 1, 3, 7, 9 for the positive outlook
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Least like: 682, 529, 528

being: 471
    Last edited by NAWTEASE; 08-17-2018 at 06:14 PM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*, 2, 3, 8

hmm actually 1 wouldnt be far off* removed it from the list

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm 4w5/478. 4 goes to 2 and 1, 5 goes to 7 and 8, 7 goes to 1 and 5, 8 goes to 2 and 5 so I figure having all these I am least like 3, 6 and 9. But 4 does have a three wing so maybe 6 and 9. But I am only a couple points of being a 7w6 so maybe 9.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast