User Tag List

Thread: Hello, I am Old Lady Vaping.

Default Hello, I am Old Lady Vaping.

I am partially new to the MBTI, Jungian, and Freudian personality complexes made by Carl Jung and other psychologists. I am an INTP, most dominant in Ti. I am compiling a significant amount of MBTI sources about INTP's, their functions, patterns, and what many INTP's have in common in general. I have used anything from 16Personalities to TypeCoach to Interactive Type Squares to Jung's works. I considered this, along with Personality Cafe, would be my next best step in interacting with people like myself who are also interested in this as well. I hope to have meaningful discussions with those who are willing to do so. Thank you for having me here.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome. Just curious: what are you vaping and what model vaporizer are you using?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oldladyvaping View Post
    I am an INTP, most dominant in Ti.
    INTP are ILI. the dominant function is Ni. MBT sources mislead

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

WE GET IT, YOU VAPE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

While this thread is pretty old, I wanted to share some info with you about a new tool that might interest you as an INTP who's into vaping. Have you ever tried using a dab rig to enjoy your favorite oils and concentrates? These devices can be a really fun and efficient way to get the most out of your vaping experience. If you're interested in rigs, you might want to check out Vaporizer Chief – they have a great selection of high-quality rigs made from glass, silicone, and other materials. Plus, they offer free shipping and a price match guarantee, so you can be sure you're getting the best deal.
    Last edited by SophiaMorton; 05-05-2023 at 03:09 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> I am an INTP, most dominant in Ti.

INTP is Ni-Te

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You dont even notice you already replied and this thread is from 2017. Isnt this F ? SEE mb or EII

actually EII for sure cos maritsa also do this a lot.

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you surely no geezer, MBTI and Socionics loosely correlate since the descriptions of the functions are slightly different.

For example, I'd be ENTJ(Te-Se), yet SLE/ESTp.

I actually recommend you check out [Rust typology] on youtube.

TIM
    CS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    > I am an INTP, most dominant in Ti.

INTP is Ni-Te
    They're talking about MBTI, INTP = Ti Ne Si Fe

That stuff

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    You dont even notice you already replied and this thread is from 2017. Isnt this F ? SEE mb or EII
    sometimes I really wonder if sol is just a bot. almost writes the exact same message as in 2017, and yeah, that's not something a logical type would do. ironically, I do think sol and Maritsa have the same type, which is IEI-N
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As an INTP, your analytical and research-oriented approach can be a valuable asset when exploring the vaping landscape. You can delve into the intricacies of vaping hardware, e-liquid flavors, and vaping culture, all while applying your intellectual curiosity.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you explored the world of e-cigarettes and the latest advancements in vaping technology? If you're into trying new things and staying up-to-date with trends, you might find the world of vaping quite intriguing.

TIM
    NiTe
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    sometimes I really wonder if sol is just a bot. almost writes the exact same message as in 2017
    He's too invested to be a bot.

On the other hand, these two (quoted below) look rather like bots. They've used bot naming tactics, proper grammar and punctuation coupled with absolute incomprehension of the thread's stated purpose, and have very limited forum use. Moreover their messages read like a novel sort of oblique advertising scheme.

Applying principles of energetics, bots will use flooding (multiple accounts) rather than focused spamming from one account.

Quote Originally Posted by octavitharpe View Post
    As an INTP, your analytical and research-oriented approach can be a valuable asset when exploring the vaping landscape. You can delve into the intricacies of vaping hardware, e-liquid flavors, and vaping culture, all while applying your intellectual curiosity.
    Quote Originally Posted by SophiaMorton View Post
    Have you explored the world of e-cigarettes and the latest advancements in vaping technology? If you're into trying new things and staying up-to-date with trends, you might find the world of vaping quite intriguing.
    @FreelancePoliceman @one --don't know what the scope of your duties are as mods but thought I'd mention it

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by exsomnis View Post
    He's too invested to be a bot.

On the other hand, these two (quoted below) look rather like bots. They've used bot naming tactics, proper grammar and punctuation coupled with absolute incomprehension of the thread's stated purpose, and have very limited forum use. Moreover their messages read like a novel sort of oblique advertising scheme.

Applying principles of energetics, bots will use flooding (multiple accounts) rather than focused spamming from one account.

@FreelancePoliceman @one --don't know what the scope of your duties are as mods but thought I'd mention it
    Sorry, IRL stuff has been keeping me busy. Usually if you report the post someone takes a look at it...sometimes not.

I banned them, but honestly I think their posts are interesting. Chatbots are getting more advanced these days. Half tempted to keep them around. Probably we'll get more soon though!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idol View Post
    You dont even notice you already replied and this thread is from 2017.
    The section in common has new themes. As I did not remember this one, I've decided it's another new and did not check the date. I'm rarely interested to read noobish messages, especially in themes alike this, and hence did not read what existed. I may do not remember themes in which posted monthes ago, while this one was years ago.

> Isnt this F ? SEE mb or EII

I'd relate on good T to understand low usefulness of info in such themes and hence reduced attention to details, what arises the chance of some mistakes.

> maritsa also do this a lot

I did not noticed to make replies on same message twice as happening to say "a lot".

You've assigned yourself multiple types during short time. It's problems with thinking, besides not best claims commented above.
    I doubt it's from your Jung type. I suspect you as having higher impulsivity, more than related to P types.

Quote Originally Posted by Awake View Post
    writes the exact same message as in 2017, and yeah, that's not something a logical type would do.
    Good thought opinions should be stable. While J-S reduces a variety of reactions.
    Last edited by Sol; 12-13-2023 at 01:17 AM.