Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should I make another type me video? Wondering about it!

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Should I make another type me video? Wondering about it!

Ok, so, last time I made a video I was kinda stressed and tired for different motives and the good @Sol typed me LII even with the visual part; let's suppose for a while I make another video now that I am relaxed and mentally well, would it change something?
    Asking because I don't think that video showed myself at 100% and gave quite different vibes than my usual self!
    Also, I find an interesting "Scenario" questionnaire on which I can make the video on, to help understand better how my mental processes could be!
    Let me know what you think, thank boys for the help

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey, okay! Relaxed and a new questionnaire sounds good. Feel free to do it, I think people could be quite interested.

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Hey, okay! Relaxed and a new questionnaire sounds good. Feel free to do it, I think people could be quite interested.
    Good then! I'd like to post it here on this thread on one of these days and would love to hear your idea!
    Thanks for replying!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jackobs View Post
    I was kinda stressed and tired for different motives
    Taking into account your avatar, I need to remind:
    that gap between taking of anything psychotropic and video recording should be >2 weeks.

> the good @Sol typed me LII

good Jackobs, I said as the main possibility without an assurance

> even with the visual part

this "even" is part of common paid typing

> let's suppose for a while I make another video now that I am relaxed and mentally well, would it change something?

In case you were not natural, including not "mentally well" in past, this may help. Words part also can be useful, - there are questionnaires, which may be written or answered on the video.

> Asking because I don't think that video showed myself at 100%

It showed enough. But there are no absolute typing skills, and in case you were not in natural state - that made harder to get the correct type.

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Taking into account your avatar, I need to remind:
    that gap between taking of anything psychotropic and video recording should be >2 weeks.
    Oh, that photo is from 6 months ago at least, so it's ok xD (and also, in the pipe there was just tobacco); I drank saturday evening a cocktail, but didn't take any kind of medicine in a month except vitamins, so I don't think that there is anything that influenced my behaviour, it was more about the circumstances I was living!
    Let me know if you still are sure about your typing, it was really intersting, but as I said in the of my video that I'm going to post here, I don't resonate very well with the LII type, unfortunately, for different reasons, mostly beacause the LIIs I know IRL have completely different mental patterns than mine!
    If it helps I'm sure as hell I have an Enneagram 9w1, so that's why my emotions could appear quite suffocated, but I think you have more knowledge than me on this topic!
    Thanks again for your effort anyway!

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, I post here the scenario questionnaire if you have troubles with my pronunciation and so on, let me know what you think about it! The video is a bit dark because there is no sun today and the big light I have in the room would have fucked up the recording, if you want I'll record another one in a different location!
    Here's the video, I look forward to hear your opinions!
    Video Link: https://youtu.be/rSuB4Lr6IoM (The video would be ready in 30 minutes, I put the link in advance)

SCENARIO 1

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

Your significant other just ended your 2 year relationship quite suddenly and with no apparent explanation. Up until this point you had both been talking about marriage and last week you even went to look at rings together. Now he/she won't even return your phone calls or texts. After talking with his/her family you find out that he/she has just been diagnosed with terminal stage 4 cancer.

- Describe how this scenario would make you feel as well as what sort of influences and motivations lie behind those feelings. Why do you feel the way you do?

- In this scenario what would you honestly say the primary focus of your feelings would be?

SCENARIO 2

FOCUS ON YOUR FEELING PROCESS HERE

You are in college and this semester both you and your roommate end up in the same class together. You and your roommate get along fairly well and the living situation works but you aren't particularly close. You both typically do your own thing and are rather indifferent to each other. As the semester progresses you excel and become one of the top students in the class whereas your roommate is struggling significantly to grasp the material. The professor assigns a fairly challenging take home test that is a significant portion of your grade. He/she makes it clear that while it is open book, students are to work alone. Later your roommate comes to you begging for help after struggling with the test most of the weekend. You have already completed the assignment and he/she isn't asking to copy your answers, just to help tutor and mentor them as they struggle to complete the test, so there is no way your professor would ever know. However, this is the first time your room-mate has asked you for help this semester. He/she makes it clear that how they do on this test could mean the difference between passing and failing this class.

- How do you respond to your roommate’s request and why?

- What sort of things in this scenario stand out to you as far as having a strong influence on your decision making and why?

- Describe the flow of your decision making process.

SCENARIO 3

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your boss calls you into his/her office in order to assign you to a new project. He/she gives you a choice between two.

Project 1 is a rather broad, expansive project covering multiple areas of company operations. It has the potential to have a very significant impact on company operations but it would require a collective effort and an extensive amount of group work where you would be logically thinking through the project together with the group of individuals your boss has also assigned to it.

Project 2 has a much more specific and narrow focus and would require a significant amount of in depth individual analysis to work through the problem. You would be working alone and the completion of the project may or may not have much impact on company operations. However, after complete the process and problem you were working on will be streamlined and fundamentally understood.

- Which project appeals to you the most, as it relates to the way you prefer to logically process information? Why?

- What sort of things in this scenario, across either project, stood out to you as having a strong influence on your decision? Why?

SCENARIO 4

FOCUS ON YOUR LOGIC AND THINKING PROCESS HERE

Your college professor has assigned you to a group project with 3 other individuals. All 3 of these individuals have a good strong work ethic and desire to contribute to the overall success of this project. You are at the first meeting of your group and the other members are tossing around valuable ideas as to the nature and direction of this project.

- Describe your behavior in this situation as you process and think about the ideas they are presenting.

- Describe what major influences drive this behavior.

SCENARIO 5

FOCUS ON THE SOURCES YOU DRAW NON-PHYSICAL ENERGY FROM HERE

It has been a very long week and you feel mentally and emotionally drained, but good news! It is Saturday and you have nothing significant that needs to be done. You FINALLY have some free time to yourself to recharge your batteries and do whatever you want.

- Describe what sort of activities would help you to recharge. What would you enjoy doing after a long week and why?

- What sort of things do you feel you draw non-physical energy from doing?

SCENARIO 6

FOCUS ON THINKING VS FEELING HERE

You have a meeting with your college career counselor to discuss potential careers that interest you. He/she offers you a list of the following careers and asks you to pick your TOP 3. He/she asks you to take money out of the equation. Imagine all of these careers received equal compensation. Focus instead on where you would truly feel most happy and fulfilled.

Artist, Scientist, Actor, Engineer, Musician, Lawyer, Counselor, Entrepreneur, Teacher, Manager, Psychologist, Computer Programmer / Analyst, Clergy, Child Care, Medical Doctor

- What were your top 3 choices and what aspects of these careers appeal to you?

- Was it difficult or easy to pick only 3 and why?

- Prioritize the aspects of your career choices that influenced your decision, what things mattered most to you, where do you imagine finding the most fulfillment and why?

SCENARIO 7

Click on the image below and pay close attention to the things that jump out to you, objects, thoughts, feelings, impressions, ideas etc. What do you see?

- Describe the main things that stand out to you in this picture.

- Why do you think/feel you focused on those things?

- Describe the strength with which this photo did or did not appeal to you and why?

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae if you want to, I'd like your opinon on it too!

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do it and ignore stupid comments which will eventually arise.

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    Do it and ignore stupid comments which will eventually arise.
    Done, thanks for the suggestion! If you have time or like to, feel free to share your opinion on it! Thanks for the reply!

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

let's suppose for a while I make another video now that I am relaxed and mentally well, would it change something?
    Not really. You seem to be the same kind of upbeat person as ever.

(btw, this kind of mental/emotional equilibrium is FeSi)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You seem outgoing and say your prefer to live in the moment. That narrows it down a lot. LII would not be my first guess.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LII confirmed
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, thanks for the participation, let's go in order

@thehotelambush So, you confirm how you typed me in the questionnaire! Good to hear! But I don't have the kind of empathic approach your general ESE would have, but it's good to hear so!

@Aylen yes! That's one of the things that made me most doubt my original typing! No LII I know IRL behave like this in my experience, that's why I didn't find myself very much in the LII! What would you think my behaviour means, in personality types term?

@FDG how so? Care to explain?

Anyway, that's quite a different variety of opinions! It's interesting that different people would associate me to different types xD thanks everyone so far!

(A side note, people IRL that know just a bit about personality systems suggested, generally, EF as a type for me, especially ESFP in MBTI terms, kinda curious!)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I wasn´t serious I think you are probably either Ti creative or Fe dominant. Definitely Merry quadra though.

C'è proprio quell'energia da tipo estroverso, difficile pensare che tu sia introverso.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Actually I wasn´t serious I think you are probably either Ti creative or Fe dominant. Definitely Merry quadra though.

C'è proprio quell'energia da tipo estroverso, difficile pensare che tu sia introverso.
    Yeah the description of the merry quadra fits me like a glove, It was accurate AF! So, basically Alpha or Beta Right? Thanks for replying!

E si, penso anche io, è più probabile che abbia una funzione introversa come creativa che quella dominante, non viceversa! (Che piacere beccare qualcuno che parla italiano, è raro su questi siti!!!)

Thanks again

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha or Beta quadra. Fe valuing more than Ti.
    I can't see I2 becuase he said that brainstorming is annoying for him. He values the best opportunity to be realized in the real world, so I think he is more a sensor.
    Focus on music and pleasure activities is S, maybe S2 (because I can't see him like an introvert). In the question about jobs available, teacher is valued because he can teach his experiences (again, Se, Si, but probably Si).

I'll go with ESE.

Better typist can correct me if they think so

Ciao e benvenuto sul forum!

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creative subtype

But main type is harder to say. Possibly ILI.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shapeless View Post
    Alpha or Beta quadra. Fe valuing more than Ti.
    I can't see I2 becuase he said that brainstorming is annoying for him. He values the best opportunity to be realized in the real world, so I think he is more a sensor.
    Focus on music and pleasure activities is S, maybe S2 (because I can't see him like an introvert). In the question about jobs available, teacher is valued because he can teach his experiences (again, Se, Si, but probably Si).

I'll go with ESE.

Better typist can correct me if they think so

Ciao e benvenuto sul forum!
    Grazie mille per la risposta, gentilissimo!

Interesting that you think Fe is much higher in my stack rather than than a T function, as I said above, I don't think I am as empathic as a Fe dom would suggests, but quite caring and protective yes, and also I like the idea of being of some good use to others! ESE has some similiarities to me in some behaviours, anyway, and Ambushhospital typed me ESE too! thanks for sharing and grazie ancora

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Creative subtype

But main type is harder to say. Possibly ILI.
    Thanks for the reply! Can I ask you what makes you think Ni is so high in the stack?
    A pro MBTI typer, BTW, typed me ILI enneagram 6, It's not a so remote possibility! But yeah, I have different behaviours again, rather than ILI I know IRL
    Thanks again

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Grazie mille per la risposta, gentilissimo!

Interesting that you think Fe is much higher in my stack rather than than a T function, as I said above, I don't think I am as empathic as a Fe dom would suggests, but quite caring and protective yes, and also I like the idea of being of some good use to others! ESE has some similiarities to me in some behaviours, anyway, and Ambushhospital typed me ESE too! thanks for sharing and grazie ancora
    Actually I think that if you are a rational, you would be most aware of your thinking process. You just skipped it, and you didn't provided any further explanation on it. You have spoken with far away more lenght about Fx stuffs...

I think that is evident you are a Ti/Fe valuer and a sensor. If you have Ti higher than Fe, you would be an SLE or an LSI. How are you with acquiring power, facing things directly and forcefully shaping them to your will? It's something you do often?

Anyway your emphasis was all on Si activities... so, ESE is still my first guess.

I'm confident in what I'm saying. But it is true that I'm not an expert typist, so

PS: don't read type descriptions. They are sometimes too much stereotyped. For example gammas look like the EVIL ones, but I know some of them and they are not so bad like descriptions let you think.

PS: sono una ragazza

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually I think that if you are a rational, you would be most aware of your thinking process. You just skipped it, and you didn't provided any further explanation on it. You have spoken with far away more lenght about Fx stuffs...
    Oh really? Did I? I think the part about the workplace was quite an extended T explanation ahah
    I skipped my mental process because I didn't know very well how would I describe it, I mean, as i said I learn mostly by experience, learning how things work and in which ways they work (Ti I guess? On that I agree on the "categorization" part) and then proceed to apply what I learned directly in reality considering mostly the facts given in the current situation, but I don't know what else I could add

I think that is evident you are a Ti/Fe valuer and a sensor. If you have Ti higher than Fe, you would be an SLE or an LSI. How are you with acquiring power, facing things directly and forcefully shaping them to your will? It's something you do often?

Is my sensing part so evident after all? I trust your analysis anyway! About the power... Care to explain it? I read around the sites that Se is associated with power, but I really don't know what it means and how does it applies in reality! Anyway, I'm quite direct and straightforward in my assumptions, tackling directly the problems that I face, but I won't say I have a tendency to shape them on my will! I'm quite laid - back, believing in my adaptability and thinking I would make the most out of any situation, I quite have an optimistic approach to troubles

Anyway, ESE still sounds pretty good, even if I am quite more reserved and closed about my feelings than the average ESE, focusing my energies mostly on others' feelings and issues I'd say! (An ILI friend of mine told me I'm definitely a "caring" type, but I don't show it off, rather it come out when the necessities call! I generally keep a more objective approach and focus my mind on the facts at hand, based on what she said )

p.s Perdonami, in inglese non si capisce mai ahahah
    Grazie ancora per le tue risposte, gentilissima

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Restless energy needing for right kind of channeling. I'd say dynamic extravert.

Logic is quite abrupt. Some mentions of productivity.

I skipped a lot. You talk about sensation color and contrasts and how easy it is for you. It would have been very hard to tell it without it

Impression of your thinking style: Vortical-Synergetic.

That sensing part drops out of LIE and to some extent logic. ESE survives.

This kind of method is quite hard to use. Can't out figure anything else. So bouncy.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 12-12-2017 at 09:43 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Restless energy needing for right kind of channeling. I'd say dynamic extravert.

I skipped a lot. You talk about sensation color and contrasts and how easy it is for you.

That sensing part drops out of LIE. ESE survives.
    Thanks for the reply! Is the first time I was typed LIE, quite interesting, but I'm hardly a methodical type like a Te - Ni would suggest, I'm more easygoing and not so uptight, but maybe, again, is because of my enneagram 9w1 that infleunces me a lot, backed up by the fact that my IEE mother grew me up, so Fe and Fi are definitely not unknown to me, on the other side, I can understand them quite well, but maybe that's just a coincidence! Any other thoughts that pointed you towards LIE? Thanks a lot for the suggestion

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh really? Did I? I think the part about the workplace was quite an extended T explanation ahah
    I skipped my mental process because I didn't know very well how would I describe it, I mean, as i said I learn mostly by experience, learning how things work and in which ways they work (Ti I guess? On that I agree on the "categorization" part) and then proceed to apply what I learned directly in reality considering mostly the facts given in the current situation, but I don't know what else I could add
    Yes, there you gave some more explanations. Learning by experience, you say hands-on experience, is more Sx type, not Tx.

You have Ti in your ego, so you can use it: is mobilizing, so it will comes out here and there, I suppose. You don't seem to have problems in Fe domain, and structure doens't seem the point of your life... if you would be Ti higher, you would care more about hierarchy, structure in the world and order in things, rather than helping others. You didn't mention it, so...

(The underlined was a mistake It's not mobilizing is suggestive... this means that you have a limited use of that, and that you prefer the Fe approach. This function is 1D in strenght... if you are ESE Fe is 4D, so you prefer much more Fe).

Is my sensing part so evident after all? I trust your analysis anyway! About the power... Care to explain it? I read around the sites that Se is associated with power, but I really don't know what it means and how does it applies in reality! Anyway, I'm quite direct and straightforward in my assumptions, tackling directly the problems that I face, but I won't say I have a tendency to shape them on my will! I'm quite laid - back, believing in my adaptability and thinking I would make the most out of any situation, I quite have an optimistic approach to troubles

Anyway, ESE still sounds pretty good, even if I am quite more reserved and closed about my feelings than the average ESE,
    focusing my energies mostly on others' feelings and issues I'd say! (An ILI friend of mine told me I'm definitely a "caring" type, but I don't show it off, rather it come out when the necessities call! I generally keep a more objective approach and focus my mind on the facts at hand, based on what she said )

p.s Perdonami, in inglese non si capisce mai ahahah
    Grazie ancora per le tue risposte, gentilissima
    The red part is Si

In real life 'shape things on one's will' is acting on stuffs to let things move on in an active way... make concrete actions to get things run towards goals. Se people are aware of power not only in hierarchies, but in relationships too: they know who has power for example in a romantic relationship, or in a friendship... do you perceive this in relationships? Plus, using Se is apply pressure and force on others to have an outcome by them, and enjoy this. Do you do that?

What is blue is Fe. It's not that Fe can't be objective, but they use their understanding of others feelings to help them. They put emphasis on the way they say things (for this reason you say that you are direct: I bet you put more importance to how you say stuffs, trying to be clear at the same time, isn't it?) to don't push down others, and help them.

PS: LOL lo so per questo te l'ho detto non era per rimproverarti Comunque per le risposte nessun problema! sto imparando ancora anche io

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, you are pretty clear Vortical-synergetic thinker (ESE, IEI,LIE, SLI).
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...etic_Cognition
    and there is link for this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnWsEcgSPlg regarding the thinking style and makes it easier for me to understand it. I think introverts were out of question based on your energy.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, there you gave some more explanations. Learning by experience, you say hands-on experience, is more Sx type, not Tx.

You have Ti in your ego, so you can use it: is mobilizing, so it will comes out here and there, I suppose. You don't seem to have problems in Fe domain, and structure doens't seem the point of your life... if you would be Ti higher, you would care more about hierarchy, structure in the world and order in things, rather than helping otehrs. You didn't mention it, so...

The red part is Si
    Those 2 stand out to me more in your explanation, they are quite interesting pieces of info to be true
    Yes, I believe I value Si quite a bit, but still, Fe so high is quite peculiar for me, I mean, my mother usualy says that I'm definitely more detached and objective in my judgements, rather than get others completely, or completely emphatize with them, so much that she always asks me for more "Rational" and "Realistic, organizational" advice, don't know is because I could be an hypothethical Sensor or just because I try to keep a level head in most issues in life, but yes, generally the Feeling parts in life are the ones that, for me, are more easy to understand and "shape" them (even if sometimes I could be completely judgmental on some things, making my hypothethical Fe go on a lower level)

About the Se, thanks for the example, is quite clear now: Now, i definitely don't like to force myself on others, I prefer a more subtle form of manipulation if I want to acheive an objective (it happens rarely, I find it as a form of direspect and opportunism on others), but not aggressive and impositive as Se (if I understood the definition well) would be! And no, I generally don't perceive at first glance power in relationships I start to get it when I start to know the people involved better, but it takes quite some time...

(for this reason you say that you are direct: I bet you put more importance to how you say stuffs, trying to be clear at the same time, isn't it?)
    Ya got me well

p.s: ahah no, non credevo fosse per rimproverarmi, mi dispiace aver fatto un fail del genere xD comunque grazie ancora, da come ne parli mi sembra che tu abbia generalmente un buon quadro della situazione e di come capire i comportamenti in termini Socionics, ovviamente non c'è mai margine per smetter di migliorare, ma a grandi linee mi sembra che ti destreggi bene!

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, you are pretty clear Vortical-synergetic thinker (ESE, IEI,LIE, SLI).
    http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.p...etic_Cognition
    and there is link for this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnWsEcgSPlg regarding the thinking style and makes it easier for me to understand it. I think introverts were out of question based on your energy.
    Hey, that youtube link is a Depeche Mode song, was it on purpose? or the link had an error in it?
    Anyway, you're completely right, this kind of thought process really resembles me, especially for the trial and error part, that definitely is my preferred way of learning, and was very on spot also the explanation of a stressful time, thanks a lot for sharing.

Interesting the part about Extrovert and the energy i transmitted to you (and I probably agree, I have a general preference for extroversion), so, it come down to LIE or ESE? What vibes did you get? more Fe - Ti or Fi - Te? I'm still trying to learn how they actually manifest in reality, and so far I never considered LIE as a possibility, quite interesting indeed.
    Thanks a lot for sharing

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those 2 stand out to me more in your explanation, they are quite interesting pieces of info to be true
    Yes, I believe I value Si quite a bit, but still, Fe so high is quite peculiar for me, I mean, my mother usualy says that I'm definitely more detached and objective in my judgements, rather than get others completely, or completely emphatize with them, so much that she always asks me for more "Rational" and "Realistic, organizational" advice, don't know is because I could be an hypothethical Sensor or just because I try to keep a level head in most issues in life, but yes, generally the Feeling parts in life are the ones that, for me, are more easy to understand and "shape" them (even if sometimes I could be completely judgmental on some things, making my hypothethical Fe go on a lower level)

About the Se, thanks for the example, is quite clear now: Now, i definitely don't like to force myself on others, I prefer a more subtle form of manipulation if I want to acheive an objective (it happens rarely, I find it as a form of direspect and opportunism on others), but not aggressive and impositive as Se (if I understood the definition well) would be! And no, I generally don't perceive at first glance power in relationships I start to get it when I start to know the people involved better, but it takes quite some time...

Ya got me well

p.s: ahah no, non credevo fosse per rimproverarmi, mi dispiace aver fatto un fail del genere xD comunque grazie ancora, da come ne parli mi sembra che tu abbia generalmente un buon quadro della situazione e di come capire i comportamenti in termini Socionics, ovviamente non c'è mai margine per smetter di migliorare, ma a grandi linee mi sembra che ti destreggi bene!
    For the bold part, it's not that Fe can't be objective... they give their suggestions basing on Fe point of view, that is the point of view of emotions (Fe is E in socionics). I think that what your mother says about you has to be analyzed in the point of view of her type (that we didn't know) and in the point of view of the field she was asking suggestions.

I would say, Fe is objective like Te but in the feelings field (and here, again, someone that is better than me at typing can say yes or no).

On this site there are more balanced explanation of types, with all the functions in model A: http://worldsocionics.blogspot.it/20...energiser.html

This one specifically is for ESE.

PS: grazie

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the bold part, it's not that Fe can't be objective... they give their suggestions basing on Fe point of view, that is the point of view of emotions (Fe is E in socionics). I think that what your mother says about you has to be analyzed in the point of view of her type (that we didn't know) and in the point of view of the field she was asking suggestions.

I would say, Fe is objective like Te but in the feelings field (and here, again, someone that is better than me at typing can say yes or no).

On this site there are more balanced explanation of types, with all the functions in model A: http://worldsocionics.blogspot.it/20...energiser.html

This one specifically is for ESE.

PS: grazie
    Yeah I use that site too, I really appreciated it so far, it's a thing that made me quite doubt LII when I was first typed!
    Still, so far now, I don't resonate too much with personalities, since I can find a bit of my traits in every description, but thanks for suggesting it!

Anyway, my mom is IEE, Fi as hell, probably enneagram 2

And about Fe - Te, yes, I read about it too, quite interesting explanation

Thanks for suggesting the site!

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Everyone on this forum seems to be an alpha NT. How convenient.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    Everyone on this forum seems to be an alpha NT. How convenient.
    Which kind of type do you think he is? I'm still learning, I appreciate debate and other PoVs. If you want to share.

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This kind of method is quite hard to use. Can't out figure anything else. So bouncy.
    You think so? How could I improve it and let you guys understand me better?
    Thanks for the suggestion

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I skipped a lot. You talk about sensation color and contrasts and how easy it is for you. It would have been very hard to tell it without it

That sensing part drops out of LIE and to some extent logic. ESE survives.

I've thought about Te too, but I decided (maybe in a wrong way) that it was his way to explain that he looks at the concrete world. When he says he is pragmatic I don't think he does it to explain that he uses P...
    @Jackobs read about IMEs. Just them no type explanations. Read about that and temperaments too, on this site (there are quite good articles) and on wss.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You think so? How could I improve it and let you guys understand me better?
    Thanks for the suggestion
    No not really, this is how you are. Of course focusing on weaker and stronger sides would make it easier for me but then you might over think which might falsify it... My brain just works deriving connections. Thank you being another data point for my typing collection.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No not really, this is how you are. Of course focusing on weaker and stronger sides would make it easier for me but then you might over think which might falsify it... My brain just works deriving connections. Thank you being another data point for my typing collection.
    It was a pleasure, thank you for your help.
    So, to wrap it up, you are leaning more towrds LIE than ESE? Any ideas, since you value Ti, which impressions I gave to you in the T real (And also if you can figure out the F part)? More like Te or Ti? Because people in a telegram group insisted very much that I used Ti a lot, but, again, comparing myself with my fellow Ti users IRL, I sense quite the difference, especially with my really close ILE friend!
    What do you think about that?

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've thought about Te too, but I decided (maybe in a wrong way) that it was his way to explain that he looks at the concrete world. When he says he is pragmatic I don't think he does it to explain that he uses P...
    @Jackobs read about IMEs. Just them no type explanations. Read about that and temperaments too, on this site (there are quite good articles) and on wss.
    Well, I kinda studied the basis of the IME (are those the information elements?) and how do they manifest in different positions, but still can't manage to apply them to myself properly! I definitely realized that I'm no introvert, and that I don't quite value Se in highest positions, that narrows it down quite a bit!
    I can easily exclude several types now, so the only thing left is to figure it out on the field, I guess!

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It was a pleasure, thank you for your help.
    So, to wrap it up, you are leaning more towrds LIE than ESE? Any ideas, since you value Ti, which impressions I gave to you in the T real (And also if you can figure out the F part)? More like Te or Ti? Because people in a telegram group insisted very much that I used Ti a lot, but, again, comparing myself with my fellow Ti users IRL, I sense quite the difference, especially with my really close ILE friend!
    What do you think about that?
    ESE, I eliminated LIE. Based on your sensing and certain lack of structure.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESE, I eliminated LIE. Based on your sensing and certain lack of structure.
    Ok, very interesting point of view, I didn't know about the thinking style!
    Anyway, shouldn't an ESE be among the Static extroverts? Wasn't dynamic associated with Se - Ni?
    Thanks again for everything

Edit: checked again and yes, you're right, ESE is dynamic, I was quite confused makes a lot of sense

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dynamic types are and types (when some o those resides in ego block).
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Unknown
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dynamic types are and types (when some o those resides in ego block).
    That helped a lot!!!
    Thanks for everything in your explanations

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast