User Tag List

Thread: INTJ ( Mistyped ENTP Long story bad childhood Lol) First real Duality connection.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTJ ( Mistyped ENTP Long story bad childhood Lol) First real Duality connection.

Where do I find research or information on how Duality play out. Stubmled across MBTI 2 years ago LOVED it. Now I've gotten my first taste of a real Duality connection with a healthy ESE and totally lost wondering where find information on these topics

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you want the happy version or the cold, cruel version?

Sorry, just my unfeeling Te speaking.

There are a lot of articles on this site which describe how duality between each type plays out. There are also many personal descriptions in the threads.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm. I kind of want both. trying to dive into the nitty gritty. Give me the raw cold hard truth how many people end up with their dual. Brah I learned to try and fight my Unfeeling nature, It's been one long uphill battle..... You seem to be a long time user, What have you seen over the years.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fairda View Post
    Hm. I kind of want both. trying to dive into the nitty gritty. Give me the raw cold hard truth how many people end up with their dual. Brah I learned to try and fight my Unfeeling nature, It's been one long uphill battle..... You seem to be a long time user, What have you seen over the years.
    Lots of people wind up with a dual, maybe 30% on average, IME, but some types do better than others.

I can't tell from your self-typing whether you are an ILI or an LII, because MBTI and socionics have different designations for the types. (There is something called the j/p switch for introverts between the two systems, you can do research if you are LII or just note and ignore if you are ILI.)

In either case, your prospects for hooking up with a dual aren't great. In my opinion, from the ILI's and the LII's that I have known in real life, it is the ILI and the LII who sabotage the relationship through doubt and coldness and not letting the other person in. Maybe your mileage will vary. I hope so.

First determine your socionics type, then read the articles "Erotic Attitudes" and Meged's "Making Duality Work", which also has links to other articles on duality.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...otic-Attitudes
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/content.php/138-Making-Duality-Work-Meged

@Olimpia has a website that is very useful in determining what you might want to consider when looking for a mate. https://typevolution.wordpress.com/

I would also recommend looking into something called Attachment styles, since that can screw up relationships pretty effectively. Jeb Kinnison on the web talks about that.

I would also recommend a book called "Love Sense", which discusses how to repair and maintain relationships. It helped my LII sister.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 12-10-2017 at 02:26 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

FWIW, I know at least five LII's in real life, including my favorite sister. Not one of them is dualized, and every single one is subjectively screwed up regarding their relationships with their SO's.

One of them was incredibly normal and healthy and I asked him about his GF, and then told him about socionics. He made her take the test and she turned out to be a dual, and I thought, "That must be why this guy is so normal." About a year later he's putting on weight, drinking, and looking like he lives in his basement and I ask him what's up and he says his dual GF left him, but he doesn't care, because she was a lot of work.
    She used to drive him to and from work and did all the shopping and cleaned their house and made all the social arrangements and kept the family in contact and praised him and elevated his ego, but she was too much "work" for him.

Just a word to the wise.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adam Strange we are going to be good friends! Actually my psychiatrist typed me. at first I didn't believe it. after some soul searching and working tirelessly on some self development I knew it was true. Ya I know a INTP who gets dropped off to work by his wife too! Lol I tend to think Sononics blur the line between INTJ and INTP. Ya not a fan of my fellow INTJ peeps. I got one INTJ friend who fits the arch type of a healthy INTJ. Rest if they aren't "Self Typed" are weird or don't really no how the give and pull of social interaction works. Anyways been up for 18 hours... starting to fade a bit. One day I just opened my eyes and relaized people like ESE aren't simple-minded and lack imagination. They are just wired instrumentally different. In fact they have a lot of skills I don't have. For one, I needed someone who think's with their heart first.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/46937539.pdf

Here is a basic pdf study I found that explains the divergence factors in some people

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Basically to find your dual you'd probably have to develop social confidence that exists off the internet. Then after that is taken care of, you find said dual & ask her out. Or if you are a female you wait to be asked out- which might make it seem like its unfair to be a guy sometimes but they are naturally hard wired to be more choosy/selective anyway so it balances itself out.

just be yourself and have a little confidence. If nice str8 LII guys never got laid I myself wouldn't exist right now. ESE women will adore you, and duality is a real thing. never go into some insecure neurotic turmoil like some of the guys here that get heartbroken when a typical iei female is rejecting them BECAUSE THEY SHOULD STOP FALLING FOR THE UNATTAINABLE IEI WOMEN IN THE FIRST PLACE, THAT WILL ALWAYS CHOOSE THE ARROGANT SLE DOUCHE OVER THEM HAHA.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I talked to my ese mom about this many times.

She said that she was a typical woman. She told me that she always slept with obnoxious narcissistic assholes like every woman on the planet, before she met my dad. But my lii dad was really handsome, and she was impressed that he had the confidence to ask her out and she said he was really smart and she liked that. Her love for Ti overrode her typical woman instincts to just go for jerks. He also wasn't afraid to show her his kindness and love when so many men withdraw affection out of their own insecurity. She said thats when she fell in love with him, had sex with him - and created the worlds most adorable gay IEI baby with him. (me)

My dad was kind and soft. Typical LII with se polr definitely. yet omg lo and behold- his penis was still allowed to go into a vagina. It amazed me. But it happened. And so why couldn't it happen to you?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Praising part is the weirdest and annoying thing when it comes to ESE. Probably LII's like it.

In a way it is good to understand what makes person happy. Relations can be hassle and take time away what you really want. Sometimes it is just better to live alone and contact to outside world if it makes person happy.

Dualize with your own mind. Socionics is not a recipe for satisfying life.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 12-10-2017 at 10:43 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fairda View Post
    Where do I find research or information on how Duality play out.
    Covers every duality in case you need to switch type again Wikisocion - Duality Observations

TIM
    IEI 4w5 2w1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Covers every duality in case you need to switch type again Wikisocion - Duality Observations
    I Silke!

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Limitless View Post
    I Silke!

TIM
    IEI 4w5 2w1
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged