Thread: On the use of Supervisees to solve problems with Beneficiaries.

TIM
    INTp ILI
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default On the use of Supervisees to solve problems with Beneficiaries.

So I've got a mom. She's INFj. I benefit her. So I've met some ESTjs. So I supervise ESTjs. So, what I did is asked a random ESTj to help with her issues. Cool?

Well, now, the result is that I have good help for her, and am thankful to the ESTj, like he helped. Kind of awkward, cause a supervisor asking a supervisee for help is demeaning. Interesting though.
    If I stop responding or posting, I've probably taken a break from posting stuff. This really taxes me for whatever reason. Said break could last anywhere from a month to a year. I will likely be back, as socionics is one of my interests. If I'm not on here, you can contact me on steam.

I got a new computer, so I'll not type on mobile as much any more.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    So I've got a mom. She's INFj. I benefit her. So I've met some ESTjs. So I supervise ESTjs. So, what I did is asked a random ESTj to help with her issues. Cool?

Well, now, the result is that I have good help for her, and am thankful to the ESTj, like he helped. Kind of awkward, cause a supervisor asking a supervisee for help is demeaning. Interesting though.
    No, that's pretty ingenious.

Mentioned
    386 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    So, what I did is asked a random ESTj to help with her issues.
    With random you may ask nothing. If that ESTJ has an interest to your family, - decribe problems and say what a help you are wanting. Then relax and hear what is needed to be done.

> cause a supervisor asking a supervisee for help is demeaning. Interesting though.

your type is F
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

Mentioned
    255 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah this is the most roundabout way to try and make playing matchmaker sound sophisticated that I've ever heard. with a little bit of "I BENEFITED my BENEFICIARY" lol!

sounds beta

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Alomoes, In a sense, you seem to be putting yourself at arms-length from both these relationships, which is somewhat typical. Asking someone else of any type to deal with a parent's issue can be seen as trivializing everything including both parties so the word 'demeaning' shouldn't be that applicable to you. I look at both these relationships as a kind of blindness by both the benefactor and the supervisor, but not in the other direction - and this can be viewed as a rather revealing example so I agree it's interesting....

a.k.a. I/O