Thread: On the use of Supervisees to solve problems with Beneficiaries.

Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default On the use of Supervisees to solve problems with Beneficiaries.

So I've got a mom. She's INFj. I benefit her. So I've met some ESTjs. So I supervise ESTjs. So, what I did is asked a random ESTj to help with her issues. Cool?

Well, now, the result is that I have good help for her, and am thankful to the ESTj, like he helped. Kind of awkward, cause a supervisor asking a supervisee for help is demeaning. Interesting though.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    So I've got a mom. She's INFj. I benefit her. So I've met some ESTjs. So I supervise ESTjs. So, what I did is asked a random ESTj to help with her issues. Cool?

Well, now, the result is that I have good help for her, and am thankful to the ESTj, like he helped. Kind of awkward, cause a supervisor asking a supervisee for help is demeaning. Interesting though.
    No, that's pretty ingenious.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    So, what I did is asked a random ESTj to help with her issues.
    With random you may ask nothing. If that ESTJ has an interest to your family, - decribe problems and say what a help you are wanting. Then relax and hear what is needed to be done.

> cause a supervisor asking a supervisee for help is demeaning. Interesting though.

your type is F

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah this is the most roundabout way to try and make playing matchmaker sound sophisticated that I've ever heard. with a little bit of "I BENEFITED my BENEFICIARY" lol!

sounds beta

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Alomoes, In a sense, you seem to be putting yourself at arms-length from both these relationships, which is somewhat typical. Asking someone else of any type to deal with a parent's issue can be seen as trivializing everything including both parties so the word 'demeaning' shouldn't be that applicable to you. I look at both these relationships as a kind of blindness by both the benefactor and the supervisor, but not in the other direction - and this can be viewed as a rather revealing example so I agree it's interesting....

a.k.a. I/O