Thread: Judaism a victimy religion?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Judaism a victimy religion?

They wait for their savior. The one to make everything right again.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Theyre also moneyhungry. Gamma NT religion confirmed.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the messiah was a gamma NT

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The new Testament also speaks about the awaiting for the return of Christ, but the persective and values of Judaism and Christianism are different.
    Last edited by Hope; 12-02-2017 at 06:51 PM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

They are a lot more pragmatic about it. The appointment is scheduled near the year 6000, right now it's year 5778 - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_6000

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sklavmoral

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boy oh boy, am I flattered. But no. To have a whole religion labeled as your people would make things easier for me, but that does not work. Like I can't just walk up to some Jewish guy, and he'll know exactly what I'm saying. It'd be like saying, we're all from this town, therefore it is automatically assumed that people from there will always be consistently the same over millions of years, and thus have the same opinions on things, no matter what. Kind of silly. Kind of why things fall apart.

Well, yeah. So uh yeah. Yes, I'm serious, no I don't have to be, but hey, uh, it's kind of a good idea, cause some lunatic will take this seriously.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    That's every Abrahamic religion.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry but this is bullshit, doesn't relate to socionics

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jews rule the world, how can that be victimy? Jews understand mind over matter. Jews are the ones that get you to waste so much of your time talking about tv shows that don't really exist lmao. Behold the power of Jew. Nobody could ever stop it. <3

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'd have a lot more respect for religion if wasn't dominated by all these "be a docile law abiding little pussy and wait for Jesus or whoever to save you" type of religions. At least the roman/greek/norse gods were badass and interesting to learn about.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI-Ni kind of religion
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Theyre also moneyhungry. Gamma NT religion confirmed.
    The Gamma messiah?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They don't just merely wait for the savior they try to fulfill the law and become the savior, they fail and default to anticipating the prophecies of the coming savior will be fulfilled... but the religion is really about the individual living by the law and fulfilling it. Infact most of the typical criticisms of the bible promoting supremacy and trampling the underclass, promoting individualism, etc. are actually criticisms of judaism. That kind of supremacy is deeply rooted in their religion which is why they are usually successful people.
    It's actually very odd that Nazism has framed the Jews as martyrs when their religion mirrors the philosophies of Nazi supremacy in most ways... ****** kind of supplanted the Jewish philosophy and he filled the void with his own supremacist philosophy. His mother was Jewish, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    That's every Abrahamic religion.
    Jews wait for the prophecies of the promised messiah in the old testament to be fulfilled, they do not believe they have been fulfilled.

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the Jewish side of my family is overwhelmingly Alpha

stereotype busted
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletsanddoves View Post
    Jews rule the world, how can that be victimy?
    just 'cuz you rule the world doesn't mean you don't want a strong mensch to take you home at night
    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

victim is an archetype that developed as a consequence of Judaism so its sort of an anachronism to apply it to the tradition

Also Judaism is itself in the process of development, so it depends on what we mean when we say Judaism. Today's Jews? Ancient Israelites? Orthodox, Reform, etc?

People are constantly trying to reduce things down to a 1d picture; despite the fact that you can linguistically represent the question in such a reduced form, it calls for an answer in the form of the dissolution of the question, because an answer in like terms fails to be a helpful answer for want of greater sophistication, and that's really what the question is asking

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Real Jews are Black People

As for the imposters...
    Revelations 3:9 (King James Bible):
    Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

And since They wrote the Bible, it is their own admission that they are The Synagogue of Satan.

Also, The Holocaust was a Fucking HOAX
    Also also, READ THE TALMUD
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy View Post
    The Real Jews are Black People
    As for ethnic jews the European and Middle eastern jews are not less real than the African ones, they have Y DNA in common.

---
    Religiously - the beliefs I was raised with and still hold are closest to those of messianic jews, but I'm not one as I have beliefs that also differ. Reading about many different religions, I don't think Judaism as a whole is particularly victim-y, it's less so probably than catholics, most protestants and also eastern religions. Some eastern religions in particular seem very keen on people letting go of their sense of power and being very accepting which to me is more of a victim mindset than one in which you have some sense of control over your destiny. Matter of perspective I suppose.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Religion in the context which is man made traditions, could therefore be said that the structure of society itself is a religion - ie religious, in which context we are all victims.

In the context of salvation, ie, the Messiah, it transcends society, because no matter who you are or where you are, salvation can be yours ... it's the only thing that sets you free, so, no, I would say the world is victimy but hope and salvation is not victimy, but freedom.