Thread: What's the ILI/INTp relationship thing?

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What's the ILI/INTp relationship thing?

Romance style Victim. How does that work? I don't relate to it much. Like when I am interested in someone, and I think it'll work, they will know because I tell them.

Also, do people prefer when I'm incredibly blunt and silly, or when I am absolutely positively politically correct? Like uh, half the stuff I could say is omitted. I'm doing censorship again. Oh, and you've never seen blunt and silly. Like nobody has. Well, nobody on the internet, at least unless it hasn't been posted on the internet. Just very neutral, although that dies quickly, and I leave. I'm slowly becoming not neutral, but hey, its a struggle.

Edit: Okay, so I looked it up, and the above is about right for the thing. I don't know.

Oh yeah, thought of something important. I'm not doing anything for you for free, like going out of my way. You're probably going to end up doing me equivalent value work for what I give until I trust you. Then, I don't know. Not there yet. Works probably very easy though, I mean my value on some things is very low.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 12-01-2017 at 11:45 PM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI can say no to the chasing of SEE a lot as they begin the courting process.

May help if there is a ‘redundant’ person or two in the background. This can somehow enhance this dual pairs focus onto one another.

*Think my husband is SEE with less chance of being an IEE.

Searched for a post I made regarding early stages of courtship with my husband all those years ago but couldn’t find it however have a rough version in notes which I can copy here if you like?

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1) There are 3 subtypes of ILI:
    A. Free-associative deductive visual thinkers driving the circuit from
    B. Pragmatic hand-planning cost-benefit thinkers driving the circuit from
    C. Theory-laden inductive verbal thinkers that are conscious in

2) They honestly don't have that much in common concerning relationship compatibilities. Types A & B are maintaining a self-image while Type C forms one indivisible unit with their genitalia.
    A. Type A is tracking their self-image and the guilt complexes that form around the genitals
    B. Type B orders their hand-actions and speech to derive confidence that 'gives permission' to the genitals
    C. Type C theorizes in order to anticipate the time dynamics (waveforms) of rhythms and synchronizes the genitals with it's understanding.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

First off, no Gamma that's confident in themselves will self-censor without a gun to their head. When it comes to romantic partners one of the top priorities is the lack of a need to hold back. The Aggressor wants to be aggressive and the Victim wants the aggressor to do what comes natural to them. If you're a Gamma victim, you should be very proud that you've gotten a woman/man to chase you. Hell, PUA's tell men to get the woman/man to chase them rather than the other way around. It's one of the 16 commandments of Poon for Christ's sake. Make THEM chase YOU! Second nature to Victim types if they're comfortable with themselves. You exist to be chased. Those who will not chase you after you make it clear you want to be are simply not worth your time. Timid people belong in other quadras, Gammas want those who have a zest for life!

It is no mistake that Nietzsche was the quintessential ILI by pretty much everyone's reckoning (even Jung's). I know I'm just ranting at this point but consider all I've said. In this chaotic word soup I'm sure something in it will be able to help you. Again I say, embrace your victim desire to be chased by a significant other. Challenge them, because every decent aggressor wants a challenge. Like any smart gaming nerd, it's the challenging games that stick with them. Give them that challenge, they'll love you so much they'll marry you for it.

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    Romance style Victim. How does that work? I don't relate to it much. Like when I am interested in someone, and I think it'll work, they will know because I tell them.

Also, do people prefer when I'm incredibly blunt and silly, or when I am absolutely positively politically correct? Like uh, half the stuff I could say is omitted. I'm doing censorship again. Oh, and you've never seen blunt and silly. Like nobody has. Well, nobody on the internet, at least unless it hasn't been posted on the internet. Just very neutral, although that dies quickly, and I leave. I'm slowly becoming not neutral, but hey, its a struggle.

Edit: Okay, so I looked it up, and the above is about right for the thing. I don't know.

Oh yeah, thought of something important. I'm not doing anything for you for free, like going out of my way. You're probably going to end up doing me equivalent value work for what I give until I trust you. Then, I don't know. Not there yet. Works probably very easy though, I mean my value on some things is very low.
    1) Pattern of looking for mismatches like Singu without looking around corners
    2) Identifies as straightforward by mentioning everytime they have to pause...this is a cue for "deriving confidence to 'give permission'"
    3) Asks for approval-oriented values about possible decision-making.
    4) Mentions Cost-Benefit exchange reasoning.
    Alomoes is Type B

Quote Originally Posted by Shay View Post
    ILI can say no to the chasing of SEE a lot as they begin the courting process.

May help if there is a ‘redundant’ person or two in the background. This can somehow enhance this dual pairs focus onto one another.

*Think my husband is SEE with less chance of being an IEE.

Searched for a post I made regarding early stages of courtship with my husband all those years ago but couldn’t find it however have a rough version in notes which I can copy here if you like?
    1) The part of the brain holds externally generated information in working memory
    2) The part of the brain attempts to manage procceses like search depth and classification
    3) Focuses as opposed to free-association
    4) Uses the 1st-person narrative and offers an action request in exchange for a signal of approval
    Shay is Type B

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    First off, no Gamma that's confident in themselves will self-censor without a gun to their head. When it comes to romantic partners one of the top priorities is the lack of a need to hold back. The Aggressor wants to be aggressive and the Victim wants the aggressor to do what comes natural to them. If you're a Gamma victim, you should be very proud that you've gotten a woman/man to chase you. Hell, PUA's tell men to get the woman/man to chase them rather than the other way around. It's one of the 16 commandments of Poon for Christ's sake. Make THEM chase YOU! Second nature to Victim types if they're comfortable with themselves. You exist to be chased. Those who will not chase you after you make it clear you want to be are simply not worth your time. Timid people belong in other quadras, Gammas want those who have a zest for life!

It is no mistake that Nietzsche was the quintessential ILI by pretty much everyone's reckoning (even Jung's). I know I'm just ranting at this point but consider all I've said. In this chaotic word soup I'm sure something in it will be able to help you. Again I say, embrace your victim desire to be chased by a significant other. Challenge them, because every decent aggressor wants a challenge. Like any smart gaming nerd, it's the challenging games that stick with them. Give them that challenge, they'll love you so much they'll marry you for it.
    1) Starts by maintaining a self-image
    2) Mentions priorities
    3) Mentions pride
    4) Mentions a set of principles
    5) Mentions ranting (free-association)
    6) Overall impression of designs and trajectories by deducing from generalizations
    End is Type A

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

The genitals are the seat of cognition and the soul. Check your DAT1, DRD2, DRD3 and DRD4 SNPs too. Mine were enlightening.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww shoot. How? Why? Huh? Ugh. Ignore, I posted twice. Ooer, please send to help.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 12-02-2017 at 07:18 PM.

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatchback176 View Post
    1) Pattern of looking for mismatches like Singu without looking around corners
    2) Identifies as straightforward by mentioning everytime they have to pause...this is a cue for "deriving confidence to 'give permission'"
    3) Asks for approval-oriented values about possible decision-making.
    4) Mentions Cost-Benefit exchange reasoning.
    Alomoes is Type B

1) The part of the brain holds externally generated information in working memory
    2) The part of the brain attempts to manage procceses like search depth and classification
    3) Focuses as opposed to free-association
    4) Uses the 1st-person narrative and offers an action request in exchange for a signal of approval
    Shay is Type B

1) Starts by maintaining a self-image
    2) Mentions priorities
    3) Mentions pride
    4) Mentions a set of principles
    5) Mentions ranting (free-association)
    6) Overall impression of designs and trajectories by deducing from generalizations
    End is Type A
    Que? No comprendo la inteligible.

Yeah, I'll look. Hey, so does that mean I have a metaphorical gun to my head? Cause I can start with the suicide jokes. I mean, I've been censoring mostly, cause I see lots of other censorship, like everywhere.

I understand end. He's good. So I'm not a victim, I'm more like uh the goal? An elusive target? Much better sense made, cause I was wondering. That whole predatory mindset is kind of wrong. Like, the way people are so upfront about it kind of irks me. It's like wow. How to scare off the fish. Like I'd be an INFp, and thus wrong, except I can't stand the innuendo. Ain't it weird how it balances things. I've noticed a lot of people agree to that statement. No offence, you can do that, I'll just forever remember it, and probably hold it against you.

I should post this in that thread. The egregious one. Oh well. I don't feel like switching threads.

I should make a list of things that irk me. Uh, yeah, that'd be annoying, because I need to define them. Probably no.

Anyways, I hope I sound less bad now, I'm more confident, and more sane today. Actually, the statements I made are still valid. Hey, whatever.

Actually, the above post is about right as an example for the stuff that I do not enjoy. Well, I enjoy it ironically, like what kind of weirdo posts that. I'm sitting here like oof. Good. INTp teaches people how to act decent on the internet. Huh. How strange. Hey, you do you, don't listen to me, just know that people are watching. Oh yeah, if you're an ESTp, then hey, ignore. Like completely. I think. I don't know, its just theory. You want the INFps right?

Oh yeah, uh, yeah, take no offense, I'm that guy with no filter. I just say true statements, based on what I know. Like I'm not honest, but close enough.

Genetic markers are pretty unknown. I'm going to say no, that it isn't needed. More importantly, I don't have the means. So uh yeah. No. But hey, thanks, I guess.

Also, I have no soul. Get the reference?

Anyways, thanks for the info. I'll go maybe find End if I was being productive. Shay is decent, but I don't know. Probably a red herring. Oh wait, I know how forums work, those were quotes. So you're here. Hey, no offense, I'm just taking off the censors.

But yeah, since you're here, I'll go say End, you are probably the most likely out of anyone in the thread to be INTp. Probably not though. My standards are INCREDIBLY high though. Like, you probably don't know. So uh yeah, expect messages to confirm. Oh you are gamma though, that is basically guaranteed. Like you mentioned word soup. That's my favorite.

Of course, I could be wrong, and just be an INTj masquerading as INTp, but then the whole system is literally, absolutely broken. So I'll assume not, because I trust like 50 years of Russian ingenuity. So uh yeah. Uh, did I ask a question?

Yeah, I'll post this, and it'll come across as extremely hostile, but it's like my mom says, if you want to do something, do it right. I can either be upfront about it, or not. And it'd come out eventually.

Anyways, thanks, enlightened me a bit. Also, it makes me wonder, if you aren't INTp, who are you, and what are you doing in my quadra? I am going to assume your gender, and be politically incorrect about it. Well, probably, actually it probably isn't political, just a matter or assignment of names. Eh, that's a metaphor. Hey, quote me on that. Out of context. Like really.

Hey, uh yeah, Shay, my vote of confidence is low. That was too concise for INTp. Like way too good. You really gotta feel the awkward cynicism. If people like you at the end, you are either hiding it, or you aren't trying hard enough. I'm surprised INTj is the one people think is least sociable. Should honestly be INTp. No Fe. Hey rhymes. Oh and, to make things worse, INTp wants to not make people sad. How bout that. So yeah, this is kind of bad for me to do. Cause I'm making people sad. Regrets will be enormous. Like ENORMOUS. Like I remember when I said socionics was dumb. Whole day, I was very upset. But, eh, blow back is acceptable here. I'm rationalizing that it'll be faster this way. Oh yeah, anyone want to know anything about me, then text or message, I might plug a discord somewhere. Probably on the chat monitor. But yeah. Don't come to me for circle jerk. I know a lot of people want that. So yeah, just don't.

And yes, I am very VERY arrogant today. Blow back will likely ruin this.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatchback176 View Post
    1) There are 3 subtypes of ILI:
    A. Free-associative deductive visual thinkers driving the circuit from
    B. Pragmatic hand-planning cost-benefit thinkers driving the circuit from
    C. Theory-laden inductive verbal thinkers that are conscious in

2) They honestly don't have that much in common concerning relationship compatibilities. Types A & B are maintaining a self-image while Type C forms one indivisible unit with their genitalia.
    A. Type A is tracking their self-image and the guilt complexes that form around the genitals
    B. Type B orders their hand-actions and speech to derive confidence that 'gives permission' to the genitals
    C. Type C theorizes in order to anticipate the time dynamics (waveforms) of rhythms and synchronizes the genitals with it's understanding.
    How did you come to understand that there are 3 different subtypes of ILI and could you please if able provide examples to view.
    Which subtype would you consider yourself to be?

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Uh. Subtypes is not my jurisdiction. For my purposes there are none. Hey, I'll cross that bridge latter, man. Actually, what I do when I see a sub type is assume something is wrong. Again, I'll cross that bridge latter.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yeah, just saying, I have a GF now.

She says hi.