Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Type me video

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Because Fi is so subjective, and what's good for one is bad for the other, means its not uncommon at all for Fi valuing people to not get along
    Same with Ti being equally subjective.

I'm amazed people are typing me as Ti lead considering my disdain for subjective opinions. It's my biggest problem with socionics. Create some good fucking tests and some objective measures and you've got a decent little theory here. But not, "You look like so-and-so" that's garbage. That is no better than being Gemini in your Second House nonsense.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    How do you reconcile this, @Olimpia?
    Fi valuing people typically have an issue with whoever has Fi values that don't match theirs.
    You can see two Fi ego people hating each other just because their values don't align...

He associates most Fi with modern feminist/SJW people who don't share his values etc.

Also, ironically he judged Fi on the basis of it not being "useful" in a rather Te valuing manner.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    Same with Ti being equally subjective.

I'm amazed people are typing me as Ti lead considering my disdain for subjective opinions. It's my biggest problem with socionics. Create some good fucking tests and some objective measures and you've got a decent little theory here. But not, "You look like so-and-so" that's garbage. That is no better than being Gemini in your Second House nonsense.
    The ''you look like so- and so'' is also based on general guidelines, it's not just subjective crap, it's reading between the lines of someones presentation

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The ''you look like so- and so'' is also based on general guidelines, it's not just subjective crap, it's reading between the lines of someones presentation
    You remind me so-and-so who is X type is subjective as fuck, bro. I don't care if I look like someone's grand pappy; it's irrelevant to how one thinks and processes the world.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You remind me so-and-so who is X type is subjective as fuck, bro. I don't care if I look like someone's grand pappy; it's irrelevant to how one thinks and processes the world.
    its actually correlated, thats why its so interesting

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Fi valuing people typically have an issue with whoever has Fi values that don't match theirs.
    You can see two Fi ego people hating each other just because their values don't align...

He associates most Fi with modern feminist/SJW people who don't share his values etc.

Also, ironically he judged Fi on the basis of it not being "useful" in a rather Te valuing manner.
    Well, ILE or LIE seems to make the most sense since we can clearly see my intuition is off the charts good.

My attitude towards SJWs does make me think Fi PoLR. But aside from that, I'd lean towards LIE. LII makes no sense due to not being an introvert in any sense of the term, especially not based on anything Jung wrote about the subject.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its actually correlated, thats why its so interesting
    What's correlated? Subjective opinions of some random person online's niece and someone else they happen to think is that type? This is assuming the niece or whomever is typed correctly to begin with, and let's be honest... in many cases, they are not.

Well, ILE or LIE seems to make the most sense since we can clearly see my intuition is off the charts good.

My attitude towards SJWs does make me think Fi PoLR. But aside from that, I'd lean towards LIE. LII makes no sense due to not being an introvert in any sense of the term, especially not based on anything Jung wrote about the subject.
    Your posts make me think you're Nx HA. But others seem to see an intuitive, and I lack the required knowledge, so wtf do I know.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What's correlated? Subjective opinions of some random person online's niece and someone else they happen to think is that type? This is assuming the niece or whomever is typed correctly to begin with, and let's be honest... in many cases, they are not.
    no, facial and physical features are correlated to sociotype

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tide View Post
    Your posts make me think you're Nx HA. But others seem to see an intuitive, and I lack the required knowledge, so wtf do I know.
    Some did say LSE for me.

I was tired as hell when I made this video - 4 hrs sleep, so I was a bit more subdued than normal. But still, I am very calm as a rule.

I was expecting SLI due to my chill factor.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, facial and physical features are correlated to sociotype
    That's true.

I must look like the LII type. I didn't think I looked that nerdy but... lol

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's true.

I must look like the LII type. I didn't think I looked that nerdy but... lol
    yeah VI wise you could pass for alpha NT

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah VI wise you could pass for alpha NT
    What type are fat people?

This one woman at work types as LII and acts like it, but she is obese.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

May I ask why you only had four hours of sleep? Does that happen regularly?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

whether its Fi ignoring (or suggestive) and Ne HA or Ni ignoring and Fe HA could go either way, but I lean toward the latter, based on the sensory presentation

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    whether its Fi ignoring (or suggestive) and Ne HA or Ni ignoring and Fe HA could go either way, but I lean toward the latter, based on the sensory presentation
    I don't think I have Fe HA. Explain.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    May I ask why you only had four hours of sleep? Does that happen regularly?
    Because I stay up too late and don't look after myself or my health at all. I mentioned this in my original survey thread. I will go to work on 3 hrs sleep if I have to.

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will add that the main task of the Right Superior Parietal Lobule is object-binding https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binding_problem
    What we should see Retsu attempting is to use our words to try and create stable categories from which he can then make judgements. Luckily we have a fellow 6th Chakra Perceiver person this time emphasizing the encoding (introverted) region of his conscious thought (LII) instead of the decoding (extraverted) region (ILE) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catego...e_of_judgments
    The correct way of communicating to his form of thought is to use a spatial map with which he can make observations that track the dynamic movement of experiences and ideas
    https://www.idiagram.com/ideas/visual_models.html

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't think I have Fe HA. Explain.

seems pretty straightforward case of 2d valued Fe. HA becomes a dirty word because of stereotypes, so I don't really want to go into what "HA must look like behaviorally" because I believe that's a blind alley reserved for others to explore if they want

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seems pretty straightforward case of 2d valued Fe. HA becomes a dirty word because of stereotypes, so I don't really want to go into what "HA must look like behaviorally" because I believe that's a blind alley reserved for others to explore if they want
    If I had 2D Fe, why am I getting types as 1D Fe? Are you trolling us here, Willis?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

What type are fat people?

This one woman at work types as LII and acts like it, but she is obese.
    Anyone can be fat of course, I think the stereotype is that Si egos are usually more fat, but dont quote me on that.
    What VI tries to do is trying to discern universal kinds of physical traits in people. This can be body type, piercing/hazy look in the eyes, kind of nose etc.
    Being fat can be achieved by everybody, so it's not a very reliable tool for VI

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone can be fat of course, I think the stereotype is that Si egos are usually more fat, but dont quote me on that.
    What VI tries to do is trying to discern universal kinds of physical traits in people. This can be body type, piercing/hazy look in the eyes, kind of nose etc.
    Being fat can be achieved by everybody, so it's not a very reliable tool for VI
    Yep. I initially thought she was SLI but she identifies with LII, acts LII and even tests as one in multiple tests for socioncs, Jung and mbti alike. So LII. *shrug*

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because I stay up too late and don't look after myself or my health at all. I mentioned this in my original survey thread. I will go to work on 3 hrs sleep if I have to.
    In that case you could consider taking LSE into account. That sounds contradictory due to them being Si-creative however being overworked, constantly out of time and trying to function on 3h of sleep does indicate Ni-Polr in LSEs. Personally I find it remarkable that LSEs are able to function under those kind of circumstances. They are still logical and display a quick mind. Which is exactly your case. Besides, I don't think that you're ILE. You're not childlike but look more like... an officer.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As rational and logical as it gets. For the record, bad schedule does not make you full of intuition.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In that case you could consider taking LSE into account. That sounds contradictory due to them being Si-creative however being overworked, constantly out of time and trying to function on 3h of sleep does indicate Ni-Polr in LSEs. Personally I find it remarkable that LSEs are able to function under those kind of circumstances. They are still logical and display a quick mind. Which is exactly your case. Besides, I don't think that your ILE. You're not childlike but look more like... an officer.
    I relate to Si PoLR a lot. I just find LIEs to be pathetic victim types. And that's lame.

Plus I like getting more feedback from everyone here.

I'm impressed I haven't got SEI yet tbh. Not one person for an ethical type seems strange. I have strong opinions on moral issues and used to test as a "feeling" type for years when I was more religious.

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kim Dotcom, the Australian hacker guy who created MegaUpload is a fat LII
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Dotcom

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If I had 2D Fe, why am I getting types as 1D Fe? Are you trolling us here, Willis?
    this is the mindset of an ILE to its core, right down the projections

its very clever the way you can extend things and keep them going, I really appreciate that

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I relate to Si PoLR a lot. I just find LIEs to be pathetic victim types. And that's lame.

Plus I like getting more feedback from everyone here.

I'm impressed I haven't got SEI yet tbh. Not one person for an ethical type seems strange. I have strong opinions on moral issues and used to test as a "feeling" type for years when I was more religious.
    I'm not sure how that relates to my post. I didn't mention LIEs.
    As a side note: you chose that guy from gone with the wind (if I remember correctly) who was in love with scarlett and she's childlike which is a lttle indicator that you're a caregiver.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In that case you could consider taking LSE into account.
    That's an interesting typing. I can totally see it.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

This is typical of people who don't value Si and/or are SP blindspot.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure how that relates to my post. I didn't mention LIEs.
    As a side note: you chose that guy from gone with the wind (if I remember correctly) who was in love with scarlett and she's childlike which is a lttle indicator that you're a caregiver.
    I choose him because he's alpha and suave AF. Not because of that bitch in the movie. She is annoying and deserves to be alone. lol

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E S E
    S
    E

Where do you see dominant Ne?
    Unless he's being one big troll.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where do you see dominant Ne?
    Unless he's being one big troll.
    I'm wondering where the Ne ego is. I'm as a childlike as an old man. I relate to childlike the least for romance styles.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Retsu77 what do you find annoying about her? For typing purposes.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Retsu77 what do you find annoying about her? For typing purposes.
    I haven't seen that movie in years but I remember her being immature, bratty, self-entitled and unfaithful. Or am I thinking of someone else? Who needs that?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on the type of woman I find most attractive, I probably would say victim since they are typically the most feminine and submissive overall. Childlike is irritating, caregiver is okay but I don't need a mommy telling me what to do. Aggressors need to learn how to act like women not men.

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I haven't seen that movie in years but I remember her being immature, bratty, self-entitled and unfaithful. Or am I thinking of someone else? Who needs that?
    ISXps
    Some people type her ENTp. For example Stratjevskaja ( I'm sure I wrote her name wrong -> Wikisocion)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISXps
    Some people type her ENTp. For example Stratjevskaja ( I'm sure I wrote her name wrong -> Wikisocion)
    Either way, she got what she deserved.

Ended up alone with nothing due to her behaviour. Oh well.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can not think other types than LIE or LSE. You really come off as Ti ignoring.
    What is Si PoLR to you?

And as you like to think about romance styles do you see yourself as a caregiver?
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast