Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Type me video

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what cuivienen will say, since he hates LIIs with a passion.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    The Alpha typing is a bit bizarre to me, especially in sight of his behavior in his previous typing thread.
    They don't go by that.

This is why what I talked about would be irrelevant, since they just go by impressions or cues that they think fits each function.

Smart, likes teh vidya games, thin? Alpha male (socionics wise). I could have talked about watching paint dry and the replies would likely be the same.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    They don't go by that.

This is why what I talked about would be irrelevant, since they just go by impressions or cues that they think fits each function.

Smart, likes teh vidya games, thin? Alpha male (socionics wise). I could have talked about watching paint dry and the replies would likely be the same.
    Unfortunately, I have to agree with you there. ^^'

It is interesting to see how people do not combine all the information they receive about a person.

If one combines your video with your typing thread, it is apparent there is no way you could be LII.

The crossover between LII and ESTx behaviour would really be LIE-Ni.

People have different sides/facets to their personality, which emerge in different situations...
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    agree %100, I feel like it could go either way it feels very 1.5 D Se/Si (and 1.5 fe 3.5 ti). because you still have to decide for oneself whether that is properly minimalistic or by alpha standards is that "paying attention to environment" its funny how the standard is so floaty. But I understand and agree with you completely, its just a question of where to draw that line

I do think the general response does kind of give away a "debate me" form of exploration, which by the way I don't mean to shout down, I think its really great to challenge and clarify what's being said, but Retsu is definitely engaging the points people make and questioning them etc, which is good, and speaks more to extroversion
    If I'm LII, we are the same type bro. (So I'm told.)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is interesting to see how people do not combine all the information they receive about a person.

If one combines your video with your typing thread, it is apparent there is no way you could be LII.

The crossover between LII and SLE behaviour would really be LIE-Ni.

People have different sides/facets to their personality, which emerge in different situations...
    Why is that unfortunate...? : /

I'm fine with being LII in socionics. Makes no sense for Jung or mbti. I am confident of my typing in that. Same for enneagram. Why people are even bothering to mistype me there is beyond me. I used to teach that shit.

But if LII = ENTJ, I'm fine with that.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And how did I demonstrate Ti over Te, for example?
    By specifically referring to the act of supporting an argument with reasons. LIEs and ILIs have a signature way of going about the same thing, but they don't do it explicitly. Their move is, "How so?" For me, that question is the most irritating question I've ever heard in my life.

The difference here is one of explicit versus implicit request.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    By specifically referring to the act of supporting an argument with reasons. LIEs and ILIs have a signature way of going about the same thing, but they don't do it explicitly. Their move is, "How so?" For me, that question is the most irritating question I've ever heard in my life.

The difference here is one of explicit versus implicit request.
    How so?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Factual and rational. LIE based on video.
    Does not formulate systematic knowledge as he goes on with his video. Just comparing himself against facts. I think this could be Ti ignoring.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Why is that unfortunate...? : /

I'm fine with being LII in socionics. Makes no sense for Jung or mbti. I am confident of my typing in that. Same for enneagram. Why people are even bothering to mistype me there is beyond me. I used to teach that shit.

But if LII = ENTJ, I'm fine with that.
    You have the same type in Socionics and MBTI, from a functional perspective, I.e. ILI = INTJ, for example. The problem with MBTI is that more people are into it, and so there's a lot more bullshit out there, so it's harder to find the signal in the noise of people who don't know what they're talking about. That's why MBTI gets a bad rap.

I know this post might make a few people angry, but oh well.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for doing this

you seem alpha to me. very Ti/Fe Si/Ne axis on the whole. lots of different reasons but the quadral values really come across

sometimes youll say stuff like "this should be good" and it sounds like it could be coming from a lot of different places, but if you interpret it as a relatively dry and straightforward remark in the mouth of LII it makes a lot of sense. prior to this it seemed like a kind of Se challenge or haughtiness or something, but I think maybe you do something similar to me which is state things with less of a filter while online so it creates a certain impression that is not necessarily accurate because people project a certain level of forcefulness behind it based on their own expectations of whos behind the words. i think this was really helpful to contextualize a lot of that

I could see that kind of talk being useful in a relationship with ESE/SEI, but it can be taken the wrong way by other types. same thing goes to a lot of your criticisms of Fi and stuff, at first it sounds kind of hostile or ungrounded but now it makes a lot of sense and i don't think is as ugly as it sounds when you realize there's like a lot of ti (valuing) behind it. in other words, it would be a very different picture of LIE or LSE saying those same things than LII etc

it also makes sense when you consider delta as sort of the SJW flagbearer and alpha sort of tearing a lot of that down, because of quadral progression and how alpha has to shake things up to get things moving again after delta settles in and slows everything way down. the rhetoric you're using sounds very useful toward that end, because it sort of minimizes a lot of whats going on at the heart of those movements and then redirects a lot of attention to their other (sometimes flawed) aspects to the philosophy or outlook or ideology. in other words you sort of quickly and comfortably dispense with the ideas so easily which really speaks to a psychological predisposition that has a different purpose, but one that needs to be inoculated against that which would slow it down... so its like you're sort of inoffensive in the right ways so as to be able to make those comments without it being inherently offensive but at the same time hostile to the ideas, which is precisely what works to progress in a situation like that. in other words, to progress things, one has to not be susceptible to the criticisms of SJWism, which you don't seem to be your nature--its hard to imagine you oppressing people, etc-- but at the same time entirely intellectually hostile to the ideas, not out of "wanting to get away with shit" but precisely from the point of view of seeing the flaws without falling into the areas that it means to address. a superior vantage point from a quadral point of view etc another way to say the positive aspects to SJW criticism don't really apply to you so easily, but you clearly perceive their defects, making you a good banner carrier against SJWism. it has to do with SJWism being obsessed with fairness and hypocrisy in a Fi way, but nothing is going to beat Robespierre at achieving that, who dispenses with the Fi to create that perfect symmetry

I sort of had in mind a picture of a person attacking SJWism from a point of view of being the kind of person it was meant to address, but it doesn't seem like that is the case at all... I dunno how that whole thing got set up, maybe somehow, in the mind of the forums, you were associated and anchored to Te valuing and so it took a lot of evidence to sort of move off that assumption. I feel like the words in your mouth don't really carry the same level of repugnancy they might have if you really were Te valuing, because I don't see what you're saying as the same kind of "drive a car through a crowd of protestors" type stuff, but rather "lets be cool and rational" about this stuff (in a Ti/Fe way)
    I don't consider alphas to be the anti-SJW ones tearing their shit down. That's mostly gammas, AFAIK.

Some SJWs are alpha NTs actually.

I'd be fine running SJWs over, but we have laws, Bert. lol

I'm okay being alpha NT since I'm not into gold digger SF gamma chicks as I said.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

The crossover between LII and ESTx behaviour would really be LIE-Ni.

I don't necessarily come to the same conclusion but I do think that LII is odd considering his questionnaire and overall online presentation. Even considering the disinhibition effect, I think he'd have to be going out of his way to put on a persona if he were LII and I don't have any reason to think he's doing that.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How so?
    Sorry. Ex post facto doesn't work.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have the same type in Socionics and MBTI, from a functional perspective, I.e. ILI = INTJ, for example. The problem with MBTI is that more people are into it, and so there's a lot more bullshit out there, so it's harder to find the signal in the noise of people who don't know what they're talking about. That's why MBTI gets a bad rap.

I know this post might make a few people angry, but oh well.
    Then I'd be LIE in this system.

Personally, I think socionics mangles Jung's ideas a bit, so it wouldn't necessarily line up completely in every case.

But yeah, no INTP... I don't think so. lmao I work with one and... not even close. I'm definitely a "J" bro.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry. Ex post facto doesn't work.
    Dude, you can type me as whatever you want. I was kidding. It was a joke. Laugh.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Btw I thought Si is about absorption of sensing information. See is influencing it.

Still So PoLRs tend to have keen eye on it as PoLR is high information channel.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Then I'd be LIE in this system.

Personally, I think socionics mangles Jung's ideas a bit, so it wouldn't necessarily line up completely in every case.

But yeah, no INTP... I don't think so. lmao I work with one and... not even close. I'm definitely a "J" bro.
    That's one issue with MBTI. Their acronym system is broken. And yeah, I'm sorry to hear you've taught this to other people, because you don't know it yourself. Lol

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's one issue with MBTI. Their acronym system is broken. And yeah, I'm sorry to hear you've taught this to other people, because you don't know it yourself. Lol
    No it's not. It's correct.

J = EXTROVERTED judging/rational function in ego. Te outwardly organizes its world, as does Fe to an extent (though for different reasons). Ne/Se ego types are messy slobs, despite what your theory may say.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Basically hes saying im an ENTj but I dont like being a pussy Ni type.
    You say Ni types aren't blunt and assertive and that may be true, but Te egos are often blunt (and often assertive, they have a no bullshit way of speaking, because they don't value fe)
    Most Te leads aren't pussies just saying, also they dont relate to the victim connotations (especially ENTj)
    Im pretty confident that if you're Te Ni in MBTI and Jung you would be Te Ni in socionics.

Conquerors: SLE (ESTp) LSI (ISTj)

These are assertive types who do not flinch at their own sexuality. They will express their own desire without reservation. They are won over by direct shows of submission (only after feeling that they have earned it). He will be insulted if his romantic interest gives him his title without question, and bored if the fight is too easily won. He, like the Pseudo-Aggressor [Gamma NT] and the Challenger [Beta NF], is questing to find his equal. Someone he can play his almost sadistic games with without "breaking."
    The red marks similarities with the victim types

Psuedo-Aggressors/Employees: LIE (ENTj) ILI (INTp)
    These are types who exhibit aggressive tendencies in their everyday life, and as a result tend to carry over these notions and temperaments into their romantic life. They typically are not comfortable with connotations of the word "victim" - implying a certain weakness, effeteness, and lack of dignity. In searching for a partner, they are looking for a worthy opponent - someone who is strong enough to withstand their quirks without "breaking" so to speak.
    This doesn't sound like pussy to me, and seems pretty applicable to you tbh

Even Beta NFs who are traditionally seen as the typical ''victim/damsell in distress'' are not necessarily that way, as seen in the description here:

Challengers/Trophies: EIE (ENFj) IEI (INFp)

These are the types who unconsciously throw a "gauntlet" down for their opponents. They know on an almost subliminal level exactly who they are looking for, and anyone who does not fit the bill will be subjected to a rather flakey, hot-cold game of courting tag. As a result, they may appear (both to others and to themselves) rather amorphous and can take on qualities of the other romantic attitudes, depending on the situation and who they are "challenging."

They may, for example, give the victim half his aggressor, the psuedo-aggressor a little victim, the caregiver a bit of his child, etc. They react best, however, to those who do not "break" as a result of their games, but grant them a level of autonomy. Healthy examples of this type will have a sense of self-esteem, and may think of themselves as the "prize" that will be given only to the rightful owner.
    So that means that Ni egos aren't really as ''pussy'' or ''victim'' as the initial description might seem to imply.
    Victim isn't really a carefully chosen word, it's roughly translated from russian and that's why you get these misunderstandings.
    From VI alone you look like an Alpha NT or Gamma NT, either way NT, who has low Se.
    Se is about applying physical force, basically, very territorial

Having low Se doesn't mean you're a bitch, however.

This is Se
    Se includes the ability to know how much power, force, or influence is latent or required. Types that value Se are much more comfortable with direct behavior aimed at making an immediate impact. This may at times be perceived as abrasive, particularly by types who do not value Se. There is usually a competitive edge to this style of group interaction, resulting in a more intense atmosphere than that of introverted sensing (Si)-valuing quadras. They appreciate contemplating possibilities only if they feel like they stand to gain something from it, or it has a perceived potential impact on "the real world". Unlike Si, which is about one's subjective sensory experience (how intense or enjoyable it is), Se is about achieving an object of desire. It gives one the ability to influence, bend, and push situations and people in order to achieve such an object, rather than to enjoy the situation one is in.
    This is Ni:

Introverted intuition is an introverted, irrational, and dynamic information element. It is also called Ni, T, temporal intuition, or white intuition. Ni is generally associated with the ability to recognize the unfolding of processes over time (how one event leads to another), have visions of the past and future, develop mental imagery, and see intangible hints of relationships between processes or objects. Types that value Ni always like to have in mind a specific plan for how their life will develop in the future. Thus they have little time for the concept of "living for the moment" or "making the best of the present". They generally engage in pure leisure activities only for short periods of time, and even then their leisure activities generally involve a psychologically demanding or competitive aspect.
    You've probably read this shit before, but having low dimensial Se doesn't mean you're a bitch is the point im making.

Anyways you asked what it meant to have a ''causal-deterministic'' cognitive style.
    It's pretty interesting and part of socionics and their types, and another way of discerning them when things seem unclear, they consists of the 4 supervision rings, you can note that every sociotype who has the same form of cognition is supervised and supervises someone else with the same cognition:

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Victor-Gulenko

I asked, because ILE has a causal-deterministic cognitive thinking style: x, therefore y is the usual pattern there.

LIEs have Vortical-Synergetic cognition:

Vortical-Synergetic Cognition

The fourth cognitive style: it is synthetic, positive, and inductive. Its most appropriate title is Vortical-Synergetic. This form flows in Sociotypes ESE, SLI, LIE, IEI (ESFj, ISTp, ENTj, INFp, respectively)
    LIE thinks very experimentally with many variants rapidly assorted and mentally tested on the fly for practical applicability.
    LIE casts a desirable goal in its imagination, optimistic it will eventually acquire the necessary persons and resources.
    Where there's a will there's a way?

Anyway recommend checking that out and good luck finding your type

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If I'm LII, we are the same type bro. (So I'm told.)
    you're right, a lot of my LII example was a mental device for my own benefit to read what you're saying more charitably, i.e.: to deload some of the ethical explosiveness it had in my mind by reminding myself this is an expression coming from a very different place. LII may be overshooting things. I think at this point ILE may be more justified and likely. I like ILE a lot generally, its hard to hate them because most of their ethical mistakes really do seem genuinely accidental and well intentioned. I just feel like maybe they experienced some early childhood trauma that caused them to push Fi way down. Do you think anything like that may have happened to you?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Btw I thought Si is about absorption of sensing information. See is influencing it.

Still So PoLRs tend to have keen eye on it as PoLR is high information channel.
    Si tends to distort sensory information, as it is introverted in nature. It doesn't see the world as it is, but as it perceives it to be and often times, that is not in line with objective reality.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keranos View Post
    Where's the Fe?
    It's 1D.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're right, a lot of my LII example was a mental device for my own benefit to read what you're saying more charitably, i.e.: to deload some of the ethical explosiveness it had in my mind by reminding myself this is an expression coming from a very different place. LII may be overshooting things. I think at this point ILE may be more justified and likely. I like ILE a lot generally, its hard to hate them because most of their ethical mistakes really do seem genuinely accidental and well intentioned. I just feel like maybe they experienced some early childhood trauma that caused them to push Fi way down. Do you think anything like that may have happened to you?
    No because I don't believe either of us are that type. lmao

I just hate SJW losers, tbh. Trash.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Factual and rational. LIE based on video.
    Does not formulate systematic knowledge as he goes on with his video. Just comparing himself against facts. I think this could be Ti ignoring.
    Interesting...

So you feel I'm more "Victim" than "childlike"?

I do look rather young, so maybe that is where the childlike stuff is coming from?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I sort of get where LII is coming from, since I could see myself being Fe seeking over Fi. Who the fuck needs Fi? What good is it? It's the least useful function overall.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember podlair typed me as INTP in their system (its equivalent). At least we know socionics is in agreement with podlair.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I sort of get where LII is coming from, since I could see myself being Fe seeking over Fi. Who the fuck needs Fi? What good is it? It's the least useful function overall.
    It's the bulwark against the hyper efficient totalitarian future. Trust me, you want it.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

How do you reconcile this, @Olimpia?

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like you could view this as Ne/Si "playing with varrying impressions" with a dash of Fi polr not really appreciating the stake people have in it. Like there's all these impressions being created and then its this sort of free play with them, which comes across as a form of debate. The creative Ti is saying things like SJW = Trash. Generally being ellusive, for what feels like its own sake. Supporting the general vibe in making a carnival out of it. Back and forth, not really result oriented in the slightest (not in the reinin sense, but in conclusively determining a type). Its interesting because the Fe types come in and weigh in, and the support comes not so much from believing their points for their logical value, but seeing it as more opportunity to play with varrying ideas and support the overall merryment while pretending the ideas have merit, crediting them in a democratic sense, and generally just carrying on in a Ni ignoring kind of way

when I said in the past he reminds me of a thinking version of Aylen, I'd like to revise that to: rather than Ni polr LSE it seems more like Ni ignoring ILE, and the similarities (with Aylen) are in the general alpha promotion of the party without respect for the Fi Ni stake. the similarity seems very much alpha-extrovert. the problem is he is slippery and, in order to continue, the whole project is contingent on keeping things going by extending the possibilities and conversation, so I feel like even this will be undermined in some way, because Ni unification is seen as the opponent in some sense

it is fun though in its own way, I appreciate it a lot

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    What do you mean?

We have had this discussion for ages. "I hate Fi." "No you don't, you just hate their Fi."

Personally speaking, I already know in the Jungian sense I value my own Fi to an extent and I value morals and values in a partner. I hate nothing more than immoral women in general. But it is also true that most SJWs are Delta NFs (not always but often, is what I'm saying) so it repels me from them.

That and no one likes a petty gold digger.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What do you mean?

We have had this discussion for ages. "I hate Fi." "No you don't, you just hate their Fi."

Personally speaking, I already know in the Jungian sense I value my own Fi to an extent and I value morals and values in a partner. I hate nothing more than immoral women in general. But it is also true that most SJWs are Delta NFs (not always but often, is what I'm saying) so it repels me from them.

That and no one likes a petty gold digger.
    Incontrovertible proof: not ILI.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's the bulwark against the hyper efficient totalitarian future. Trust me, you want it.
    I don't trust you.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Incontrovertible proof: not ILI.
    I wasn't even considering ILI tbh. In Jung, sure it's highly possible. In socionics, nope. I'm much too positive to be the ILI Balzac/Critic. I radiant pure light and positivity.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I feel like you could view this as Ne/Si "playing with varrying impressions" with a dash of Fi polr not really appreciating the stake people have in it. Like there's all these impressions being created and then its this sort of free play with them, which comes across as a form of debate. The creative Ti is saying things like SJW = Trash. Generally being ellusive, for what feels like its own sake. Supporting the general vibe in making a carnival out of it. Back and forth, not really result oriented in the slightest (not in the reinin sense, but in conclusively determining a type). Its interesting because the Fe types come in and weigh in, and the support comes not so much from believing their points for their logical value, but seeing it as more opportunity to play with varrying ideas and support the overall merryment while pretending the ideas have merit, crediting them in a democratic sense, and generally just carrying on in a Ni ignoring kind of way
    Maybe, but you could say I did something similar in my alpha thread.

I'm kinda suspending disbelief on the fi=sjw=trash stuff until it's either revealed that it's tongue in cheek or testing the water or until he's around long enough to snap out of it, which is part of why I'm not being conclusive.

Don't mean to talk about you like you're not here, retsu, lol, just replying to things.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because Fi is so subjective, and what's good for one is bad for the other, means its not uncommon at all for Fi valuing people to not get along

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm kinda suspending disbelief on the fi=sjw=trash stuff until it's either revealed that it's tongue in cheek or testing the water or until he's around long enough to snap out of it, which is part of why I'm not being conclusive.

Don't mean to talk about you like you're not here, retsu, lol, just replying to things.
    you did something similar but it was ironic and self aware, it was mocking these exact tendencies, because the frustration is with people doing this in such a way that makes clarity impossible (for the community), so it was like a temporary surrender to madness. whereas this is more like a straightforward commitment to it as a way of life

I believe its tongue in cheek inasmuch as Ti talking about any sort of Fi topic is not to be taken that seriously, at least not by alpha, who doesn't really implement these things, that's where beta comes in

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's your video. Type me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOVH0UHEMMU

Hopefully you watch the whole thing and hopefully you give reasons to support your typing. This should be good.
    You nailed it with ILE. The correct way of typing people is to start with someone's motivational gift
    https://iblp.org/questions/what-are-...vational-gifts
    Since I already know the correspondences for my line of argument I'll just keep moving. You get
    https://iblp.org/questions/what-spiritual-gift-prophecy
    This is a plainly religious context. Luckily the gifts show up in a physical context
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chakra...of_each_chakra
    People usually stabilize Chakras as a certain nerve plexus that controls one of 7 points. You get
    http://www.sahajayoga.us/the-6th-chakra---agnya.html
    The main intuition here is that people differ in which areas of their body and brain they are conscious in. So physically we are looking for how often conscious thought on your part triggers your ring fingers and your eyebrow muscles. You can explore much further than this by linking to models of neuroscience and brain activity + historical biographies and life missions.
    https://web.archive.org/web/20030211....87.142.42:80/
    http://www.mentalsymmetry.com
    https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Lane_Friesen
    The main correspondence for you being that your consciousness lies somewhere in the "Right Superior Parietal Cortex". I will let you figure out whether that describes your role in forming complete thoughts and social circuits. I will now add 5 ILE individuals that have theorized or systematized their thought process in some rigorous or comprehensive manner
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliyahu_M._Goldratt
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B...ry_strategist)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Feynman
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Gendlin
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genrich_Altshuller
    One article not available on Eugene's website anymore that really explicates how deeply he studied the ILE thought process is
    https://web.archive.org/web/20140209...g/process.html

That Lane Friesen researcher actually uses the 8 information elements to designate the input-output from the 4 major regions of the Hippocampus (long-term memory store) and then moves on to catalog the entirety of human thought forms as the MBNI (Myers-Briggs New & Improved or alternately Mind-Brain Neural Interface) circuit model. Suffice to say it's difficult having normal typology discussions with people when they aren't updating their models in line with even their own personality types.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Because Fi is so subjective, and what's good for one is bad for the other, means its not uncommon at all for Fi valuing people to not get along
    Yeah, I can see this if Fi is associated with one particular worldview.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah, I can see this if Fi is associated with one particular worldview.
    Yeah which is the case here (SJW vs non-SJW)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm definitely being 100% serious. I hate these people and make no apologies for it.

Fortunately not all Fe egos hold these views (it's usually coupled with Ne).

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast