Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Type me video

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hatchback176 View Post
    Just so we're clear, you're still ILE. They've already used self-reflection to describe their combative process
    It doesn't work with ILI's since we can concentrate instead of using free-association.
    So I can be Ne + Ti valuing despite not actually relating to those functions, liking those functions or testing high in either function? As well as despite not relating to the same functional descriptions in Jungian theory in any capacity too?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    That's mostly a joke. lol
    Haha! That made me laugh
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until you engage in a thoughtful process with some semblance of reflective equilibrium instead of simply logically negating literally every single person, then yes you can be Ne + Ti valuing.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I love all the attention my threads garner. Goes right to my Fe HA that I don't have. lol
    Haha you're killing it, bro

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    Haha you're killing it, bro
    Apparently it's my hidden agenda.

Or wait, I thought my hidden agenda was to be healthy. Do these people even know anything about me? I couldn't be less health conscious if I tried. At work I eat bags of Durritos and my morning coffee is a soda. I had cheesecake for dinner this evening too.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Until you engage in a thoughtful process with some semblance of reflective equilibrium instead of simply logically negating literally every single person, then yes you can be Ne + Ti valuing.
    Ok. Tests show otherwise. So either every socionics test is wrong or you are saying I'm lying on them, which is definitely untrue.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

You say that every time and always come back.
    Dat Ni tho, on point

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok. Tests show otherwise. So either every socionics test is wrong or you are saying I'm lying on them, which is definitely untrue.
    Or you are lying right now

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or you are lying right now
    About what? My test results? Nah.

Sorry, One thing I am is honest. I dislike liars. But because I'm so honest I can be blunt and kind of rude, I know. I'm aware.

If you want some proof, here:

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The thing is, most people typing me on here didn't even watch the video for more than 3 or 4 minutes. I should have included a skill testing question on it. "What color is my car?"

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Unfortunately, I did not get to see the video before it was taken down. So I am going with LIE and an 8 based off of general behavior and self descriptions in this thread IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Unfortunately, I did not get to see the video before it was taken down. So I am going with LIE and an 8 based off of general behavior and self descriptions in this thread IMO.
    Apparently it's LII dude. lol

I did have a video up in the discord, not sure if it's still there though.

If you really want to see it, PM me and maybe we can work something out. I took it down here due to this forum being hostile - which is fine, but... I'm not leaving myself open to criticism from faceless, nameless wads online who seem to have a poor handling of Jungian theory.

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    217 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know the extent you identify with your avatar, but Scarlet O'Hara and Rhett Butler were clearly EIE and LSI, respectively.

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have many but I probably won't share them here. Over the last several years, I had many, many plans but not all came to fruition, so I've learned to keep my mouth shut unless I'm in the company of those who actually share my vision for the future. A lot of it is work/career-related or financial. Some of it, relational. I guess I keep some of my more personal stuff hidden and not easily accessible for all to see. I don't wear my heart on a sleeve, as a rule.
    So basically all we have is an LIE that learned to hide his plans but is somehow honest anyways and expects a straightforward typing. What a lame conclusion to a thread.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So basically all we have is an LIE that learned to hide his plans but is somehow honest anyways and expects a straightforward typing. What a lame conclusion to a thread.
    The typing was doomed the instant somebody said Ti ego. There was nothing in that video that demonstrated Ti in any sense beyond me saying "It doesn't make sense" and the questions Number 9 gave me (a Ti lead).

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been thinking about what the consequences of being alpha NT would mean for me personally. As I mentioned in my video, that nobody apparently watched until the end, one of my best friends irl is an SEE-Fi subtype. We get along fantastically well and think alike on nearly everything. But I'm LII; so I'm his conflictor? How does that even work? It literally makes no sense and he is as Se + Fi as one can get.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's look at a breakdown of LII and how well (or not) I actually relate to it. Sociotype tends to have good descriptions so we'll go with that... I'll put my comments in bold/color as I go along:

Introverted Logic (Ti, )

LIIs are adept at organizing their understanding into structured thought. (Correct.) They may organize their cogitations (not thoughts, but things) into categories (yes), diagrams, (not really) formulaic descriptions, (if they are concise and to the point, yes, otherwise no) or complex step by step explanations. (Absolutely not. I hate long, detailed instructions.) LIIs may have an uncanny knack for understanding, constructing, and deconstructing the abstract and delicate internal workings of abstract systems like computers, natural phenomena, gadgets, abstract concepts, mathematical equations, and anything that captures their interest. (Absolutely not. None of that interests me on any level.) They may be extremely precise in their understanding and can tend strive for highly detailed realizations. (No. I have no interest in long, detailed concepts. TBH, I find socionics to be cumbersome and irritating even in this regard- it's literally system upon system upon system and it gets to be a bit much.) They can be skilled at synthesizing new information and incorporating into their established categories. (Sure, I guess.) They are often attracted to fields like mathematics, physics, chemistry, or other areas of study that deal with highly structured information systems. (I have absolutely no interest in any of those subjects or topics. I actually hate math and while I'm not bad at it, if money isn't involved, I stop caring. Hell, algebra was my worst subject in high school.)

LIIs are often highly attuned to the premises of logical consistency and adherence to predefined principles. (I would say yes.) They may use such unifying principles as a basis off of which to make normative or philosophical judgments and often seek to communicate these ideas to others. (Perhaps? I don't know if I do this.) LIIs can be difficult for others to understand because they tend to avoid explaining the intermediate steps in their reasoning, seeing only the conclusion as important. (True, I hate long, tedious, detail-specific explanations. Keep it short, sweet and tell me what I need to know. I tend to do the same with others when explaining something they need to do.) LIIs are, in the colloquial sense, highly rational creatures and may pride themselves on so being. (I suppose but I don't see being 'intelligent' as the highest thing a man can be. Not even close. Honestly, good morality, honour, strength and dignity are far better, IMO.) They may live highly structured or regimented lifestyles and can be quite proactive. (Somewhat.)

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, )

LIIs are greatly in tune with novel connections and the possibilities that exist which they could see their systems and analyses applied towards. (Ehh...) They are able to see a myriad of concepts and hence strive to cover different and new fields which have not been touched by their logical analysis. (Do I...? It's not that important to me.) They may avoid harping on one area for too long (lol - false), instead preferring to expand their theoretical constructs, covering various territory through time; to restrict their logical scope would be to hinder true understanding. LIIs' primary focus in developing new ideas is to categorize (yes), systematize (not really), and promote understanding about them. (Sure.) They may tend to see novel ideas that have no implications or relevance to a larger ideational framework as disinteresting and pointless. (Yup.) At the same time, LIIs are often minimally interested in real-world application of their ideas (completely false), instead preferring abstract and theoretical speculation. (Not really. If an idea has no practical relevance, what's the point of it? If I can't 'use' something, then what's the point?) They often tend towards contemplative academic fields which allow for abstract speculation to be realized in concrete conclusions. (Ok.) LIIs typically tolerate unusual lifestyles and they usually tolerate differing viewpoints. (Not really and no. See my thoughts on SJWs. I have no tolerance for their stupidity and ignorance. None.)

Super-Ego Block

Introverted Ethics (Fi, )

LIIs are capable of understanding their internal feelings and affections (as is everyone else lol), but they tend to place only a subdued importance on the ethical code of their experience. (Not really.) They may take a rather Ti-centric approach to conventional morality. (How so? This statement is jargon, not an explanation. Anyway, the answer is no.) They may see it as their duty to observe general propriety and etiquette, and to be just and preserve their integrity. (I guess...?) Their attempts at being proper, good, and ethical may seem stiff, if not forced. (This sounds enneagram 1 and I'm not that concerned with propriety.) At the same time, LIIs do not generally apply moral judgments to others and often do not like to be judged themselves. (Well no one likes to be judged, but I definitely do apply moral judgments to others. I tend to have low opinions of promiscuous women and drug addicts for example. Also, I was banned from an ENFJ group for criticizing polyamory as immoral.) Nonetheless, LIIs do try to be just, fair, and follow the system of rules that they impose for themselves morally. (I guess.) LIIs tend to not readily understand deep personal connections and may be minimally confident in having to assess the nuances or strength of their personal relationships. (Not really.) Such emotions may seem to them to be too subjective and too hard to analyze or understand with any degree of logical precision. (All emotions are subjective. There is no such thing as an "objective emotion" beyond say the overall mood or feel of a room.) They tend to keep all acquaintances at a large psychological distance whether they are strangers or family members or friends (not really), and may not have a deep understanding of interpersonal boundaries or what psychological distance is appopriate to a given social context. LIIs typically struggle in shifting psychological distance and usually end up coming off as dry, stagnant, and formal. (I'm not sure if that's true or not.) They may often have difficulty expressing their sympathies or compassionate side towards others (definitely not - if I feel sorry for someone, I genuinely do), and can be characteristically blunt (Yes) and unrespecting of relational boundaries. They also can experience difficulty understanding their disposition or the disposition of others towards them, especially when no obvious emotional signs are given. (Not overly, no.)

Extroverted Sensing (Se, )

LIIs typically respond poorly to and have difficulty applying volitional pressure. (I probably don't respond well to it. I doubt most people do. I don't have a problem sticking up for myself though.) They treat most situations in calculated, rational, and realistic fashions (true), and they tend to have little response for individuals who operate outside of the boundaries of applying rational criteria to the situation at hand. (But what if using force IS the most rational approach to a given situation?) They often have difficulty impelling others to follow their leadership; in practice, they often work independently. (Not really, but it depends on the situation. If people don't listen and I'm in charge, then it will be their ass in the deep-fryer, not me.) LIIs in possession of a problem that can't be solved intellectually, instead requiring direct personal confrontation may resort to total avoidance (depends on the context - at work, maybe, you can't go badgering people there to do shit); LIIs feel that such a situation would in all likelihood produce only frustration and contempt. (Sometimes a good fight is the best way to clear the air.) They may wish that everyone simply listened to reason. (Not really; that's impossible. Expecting irrational and illogical people to follow somebody else's own subjective logic is stupid and a complete waste of time. You might as well wait for a cat to sprout wings and fly.) LIIs may see attempts to rile them up or spring them into activity as crude, intrusive, and insulting to their intelligence. (Nah, I don't think I'm so smart that everyone else is somehow beneath me and "insulting" my 'vast intellect'. That is as Ti + Ne as I've ever heard it.) They may see such pushy or forceful attempts to control them as hopelessly closed-minded and at odds with their sense of intellectual freedom. (My 'intellectual freedom...?' No. lol This sounds pretentious as hell.) They may have difficulty adapting to impulsive or spontaneous behavior, instead preferring stable environments that encourage an accepting and warm atmosphere. (I like predictable situations, yes. OR at least, structure.) LIIs are often not cognizant of power dynamics and have little interest in who has control over a situation. (Completely false. I know who holds the power as soon as I walk into a room. It's very easy to spot.)

Super-Id Block

Extroverted Ethics (Fe, )

LIIs are usually lacking in outward emotional energy. (Ehh, it depends. I can fake Fe if I truly want to or am trying to get someone to like me. If not, no - depends on my mood.) LIIs may typically seem stiff, cold, rational, unresponsive to emotional concerns (perhaps at times), and overly formal in social settings. (Nah, I tend to at times come off as too informal.) LIIs may feel uneasy and insecure about their adaptability to social situations. (Not really.) They appreciate the interactive efforts of others to make them feel comfortable, at ease, and a part of the group. (Ehh, I don't really care.) They tend to liven up in situations of amusement and conviviality. (I guess... I think most people do?) In situations where they feel comfortable and unconditionally accepted, they may drop their tendency towards aloofness and engage in uncharacteristic silliness. (Absolutely false. I am be a bit sarcastic or overly friendly but I never act "goofy/silly." That is almost the opposite of my personality.)

LIIs may be highly sensitive to the signs of emotional approval that they receive from others. (Not overly.) They may be highly appreciative of displays of emotional warmth and friendliness. (Not especially. My stepfather is a Ti lead and is always talking about how so-and-so was so nice. I'm like, "Does it matter? As long as they do their job, who cares how nice they are?" I'd rather have an asshole that does good work than a nice but incompetent plumber for example.) They may find normative emotional expectations placed on them to be stifling, and tend to prefer nonjudgmental environments without character scrutiny. (Not really.) Additionally, for fear of emotional reprisal, LIIs often tend to be rather noncritical of others' actions. (I don't fear emotional reprisal and I'm not sure how "uncritical" I am of others' behaviour either tbh.) LIIs may be quite susceptible to acting in accordance to the mood of others, and may undervalue the importance of avoiding argumentation on their mental well-being. (I am receptive to the moods of others to an extent.)

Introverted Sensing (Si, )

LIIs are not naturally very adept at understanding their internal physical needs and may generally neglect them, seeing them as not really worth their time. (Very true.) They may feel a need to present themselves as competent in dealing with their surrounding physical environment to others, and may be disheartened if directly criticized about their lack of environmental or bodily awareness. (Nope. I have no such need and don't care if other criticize that.) They tend to appreciate individuals who naturally direct themselves towards attending to the needs of others by force of habit and without explicit direction. (Not really.)

LIIs can underemphasize the importance of physical well-being and comfort on their overall mental health and functioning. (Yes.)

Id Block

Extroverted Logic (Te, )

LIIs usually have little interest in thinking of or implementing practical applications for their ideas. (Completely false. If an idea is not of any use practically speaking, it's mostly a waste of time to consider. What's the point otherwise?) They usually display little interest in how the ideas or structures they produce relate to the outside world (completely false); instead, they tend to focus primarily on furthering, building upon, and exploring the implications of their internal systems. (No.) They may also tend to have little spontaneous inclination to conceptualize situations in terms of efficiency, expenditure of resources, or pragmatic concerns (false again, I am concerned with being efficient and with managing resources - my ability to save and acquire money is something I've always valued and been quite good at and it's important to me); instead, they may focus more extensively on philosophical (not overly) or rational principles and structured codes of living -- though many LIIs are not so austere.

Introverted Intuition (Ni, )

LIIs often have active imaginations (true), but usually do not invest much energy in pondering the products of their reflections or considering events of personal history. (Completely false.) They are often not terribly concerned with considering trends or patterns/directions of historical interest. (100% false.)

Maybe I'll do ILE later, if I have time or feel like it.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Let's look at a breakdown of LII and how well (or not) I actually relate to it. Sociotype tends to have good descriptions so we'll go with that... I'll put my comments in bold/color as I go along:

Introverted Logic (Ti, )

LIIs are adept at organizing their understanding into structured thought. (Correct.) They may organize their cogitations (not thoughts, but things) into categories (yes), diagrams, (not really) formulaic descriptions, (if they are concise and to the point, yes, otherwise no) or complex step by step explanations. (Absolutely not. I hate long, detailed instructions.) LIIs may have an uncanny knack for understanding, constructing, and deconstructing the abstract and delicate internal workings of abstract systems like computers, natural phenomena, gadgets, abstract concepts, mathematical equations, and anything that captures their interest. (Absolutely not. None of that interests me on any level.) They may be extremely precise in their understanding and can tend strive for highly detailed realizations. (No. I have no interest in long, detailed concepts. TBH, I find socionics to be cumbersome and irritating even in this regard- it's literally system upon system upon system and it gets to be a bit much.) They can be skilled at synthesizing new information and incorporating into their established categories. (Sure, I guess.) They are often attracted to fields like mathematics, physics, chemistry, or other areas of study that deal with highly structured information systems. (I have absolutely no interest in any of those subjects or topics. I actually hate math and while I'm not bad at it, if money isn't involved, I stop caring. Hell, algebra was my worst subject in high school.)

LIIs are often highly attuned to the premises of logical consistency and adherence to predefined principles. (I would say yes.) They may use such unifying principles as a basis off of which to make normative or philosophical judgments and often seek to communicate these ideas to others. (Perhaps? I don't know if I do this.) LIIs can be difficult for others to understand because they tend to avoid explaining the intermediate steps in their reasoning, seeing only the conclusion as important. (True, I hate long, tedious, detail-specific explanations. Keep it short, sweet and tell me what I need to know. I tend to do the same with others when explaining something they need to do.) LIIs are, in the colloquial sense, highly rational creatures and may pride themselves on so being. (I suppose but I don't see being 'intelligent' as the highest thing a man can be. Not even close. Honestly, good morality, honour, strength and dignity are far better, IMO.) They may live highly structured or regimented lifestyles and can be quite proactive. (Somewhat.)

Extroverted Intuition (Ne, )

LIIs are greatly in tune with novel connections and the possibilities that exist which they could see their systems and analyses applied towards. (Ehh...) They are able to see a myriad of concepts and hence strive to cover different and new fields which have not been touched by their logical analysis. (Do I...? It's not that important to me.) They may avoid harping on one area for too long (lol - false), instead preferring to expand their theoretical constructs, covering various territory through time; to restrict their logical scope would be to hinder true understanding. LIIs' primary focus in developing new ideas is to categorize (yes), systematize (not really), and promote understanding about them. (Sure.) They may tend to see novel ideas that have no implications or relevance to a larger ideational framework as disinteresting and pointless. (Yup.) At the same time, LIIs are often minimally interested in real-world application of their ideas (completely false), instead preferring abstract and theoretical speculation. (Not really. If an idea has no practical relevance, what's the point of it? If I can't 'use' something, then what's the point?) They often tend towards contemplative academic fields which allow for abstract speculation to be realized in concrete conclusions. (Ok.) LIIs typically tolerate unusual lifestyles and they usually tolerate differing viewpoints. (Not really and no. See my thoughts on SJWs. I have no tolerance for their stupidity and ignorance. None.)

Super-Ego Block

Introverted Ethics (Fi, )

LIIs are capable of understanding their internal feelings and affections (as is everyone else lol), but they tend to place only a subdued importance on the ethical code of their experience. (Not really.) They may take a rather Ti-centric approach to conventional morality. (How so? This statement is jargon, not an explanation. Anyway, the answer is no.) They may see it as their duty to observe general propriety and etiquette, and to be just and preserve their integrity. (I guess...?) Their attempts at being proper, good, and ethical may seem stiff, if not forced. (This sounds enneagram 1 and I'm not that concerned with propriety.) At the same time, LIIs do not generally apply moral judgments to others and often do not like to be judged themselves. (Well no one likes to be judged, but I definitely do apply moral judgments to others. I tend to have low opinions of promiscuous women and drug addicts for example. Also, I was banned from an ENFJ group for criticizing polyamory as immoral.) Nonetheless, LIIs do try to be just, fair, and follow the system of rules that they impose for themselves morally. (I guess.) LIIs tend to not readily understand deep personal connections and may be minimally confident in having to assess the nuances or strength of their personal relationships. (Not really.) Such emotions may seem to them to be too subjective and too hard to analyze or understand with any degree of logical precision. (All emotions are subjective. There is no such thing as an "objective emotion" beyond say the overall mood or feel of a room.) They tend to keep all acquaintances at a large psychological distance whether they are strangers or family members or friends (not really), and may not have a deep understanding of interpersonal boundaries or what psychological distance is appopriate to a given social context. LIIs typically struggle in shifting psychological distance and usually end up coming off as dry, stagnant, and formal. (I'm not sure if that's true or not.) They may often have difficulty expressing their sympathies or compassionate side towards others (definitely not - if I feel sorry for someone, I genuinely do), and can be characteristically blunt (Yes) and unrespecting of relational boundaries. They also can experience difficulty understanding their disposition or the disposition of others towards them, especially when no obvious emotional signs are given. (Not overly, no.)

Extroverted Sensing (Se, )

LIIs typically respond poorly to and have difficulty applying volitional pressure. (I probably don't respond well to it. I doubt most people do. I don't have a problem sticking up for myself though.) They treat most situations in calculated, rational, and realistic fashions (true), and they tend to have little response for individuals who operate outside of the boundaries of applying rational criteria to the situation at hand. (But what if using force IS the most rational approach to a given situation?) They often have difficulty impelling others to follow their leadership; in practice, they often work independently. (Not really, but it depends on the situation. If people don't listen and I'm in charge, then it will be their ass in the deep-fryer, not me.) LIIs in possession of a problem that can't be solved intellectually, instead requiring direct personal confrontation may resort to total avoidance (depends on the context - at work, maybe, you can't go badgering people there to do shit); LIIs feel that such a situation would in all likelihood produce only frustration and contempt. (Sometimes a good fight is the best way to clear the air.) They may wish that everyone simply listened to reason. (Not really; that's impossible. Expecting irrational and illogical people to follow somebody else's own subjective logic is stupid and a complete waste of time. You might as well wait for a cat to sprout wings and fly.) LIIs may see attempts to rile them up or spring them into activity as crude, intrusive, and insulting to their intelligence. (Nah, I don't think I'm so smart that everyone else is somehow beneath me and "insulting" my 'vast intellect'. That is as Ti + Ne as I've ever heard it.) They may see such pushy or forceful attempts to control them as hopelessly closed-minded and at odds with their sense of intellectual freedom. (My 'intellectual freedom...?' No. lol This sounds pretentious as hell.) They may have difficulty adapting to impulsive or spontaneous behavior, instead preferring stable environments that encourage an accepting and warm atmosphere. (I like predictable situations, yes. OR at least, structure.) LIIs are often not cognizant of power dynamics and have little interest in who has control over a situation. (Completely false. I know who holds the power as soon as I walk into a room. It's very easy to spot.)

Super-Id Block

Extroverted Ethics (Fe, )

LIIs are usually lacking in outward emotional energy. (Ehh, it depends. I can fake Fe if I truly want to or am trying to get someone to like me. If not, no - depends on my mood.) LIIs may typically seem stiff, cold, rational, unresponsive to emotional concerns (perhaps at times), and overly formal in social settings. (Nah, I tend to at times come off as too informal.) LIIs may feel uneasy and insecure about their adaptability to social situations. (Not really.) They appreciate the interactive efforts of others to make them feel comfortable, at ease, and a part of the group. (Ehh, I don't really care.) They tend to liven up in situations of amusement and conviviality. (I guess... I think most people do?) In situations where they feel comfortable and unconditionally accepted, they may drop their tendency towards aloofness and engage in uncharacteristic silliness. (Absolutely false. I am be a bit sarcastic or overly friendly but I never act "goofy/silly." That is almost the opposite of my personality.)

LIIs may be highly sensitive to the signs of emotional approval that they receive from others. (Not overly.) They may be highly appreciative of displays of emotional warmth and friendliness. (Not especially. My stepfather is a Ti lead and is always talking about how so-and-so was so nice. I'm like, "Does it matter? As long as they do their job, who cares how nice they are?" I'd rather have an asshole that does good work than a nice but incompetent plumber for example.) They may find normative emotional expectations placed on them to be stifling, and tend to prefer nonjudgmental environments without character scrutiny. (Not really.) Additionally, for fear of emotional reprisal, LIIs often tend to be rather noncritical of others' actions. (I don't fear emotional reprisal and I'm not sure how "uncritical" I am of others' behaviour either tbh.) LIIs may be quite susceptible to acting in accordance to the mood of others, and may undervalue the importance of avoiding argumentation on their mental well-being. (I am receptive to the moods of others to an extent.)

Introverted Sensing (Si, )

LIIs are not naturally very adept at understanding their internal physical needs and may generally neglect them, seeing them as not really worth their time. (Very true.) They may feel a need to present themselves as competent in dealing with their surrounding physical environment to others, and may be disheartened if directly criticized about their lack of environmental or bodily awareness. (Nope. I have no such need and don't care if other criticize that.) They tend to appreciate individuals who naturally direct themselves towards attending to the needs of others by force of habit and without explicit direction. (Not really.)

LIIs can underemphasize the importance of physical well-being and comfort on their overall mental health and functioning. (Yes.)

Id Block

Extroverted Logic (Te, )

LIIs usually have little interest in thinking of or implementing practical applications for their ideas. (Completely false. If an idea is not of any use practically speaking, it's mostly a waste of time to consider. What's the point otherwise?) They usually display little interest in how the ideas or structures they produce relate to the outside world (completely false); instead, they tend to focus primarily on furthering, building upon, and exploring the implications of their internal systems. (No.) They may also tend to have little spontaneous inclination to conceptualize situations in terms of efficiency, expenditure of resources, or pragmatic concerns (false again, I am concerned with being efficient and with managing resources - my ability to save and acquire money is something I've always valued and been quite good at and it's important to me); instead, they may focus more extensively on philosophical (not overly) or rational principles and structured codes of living -- though many LIIs are not so austere.

Introverted Intuition (Ni, )

LIIs often have active imaginations (true), but usually do not invest much energy in pondering the products of their reflections or considering events of personal history. (Completely false.) They are often not terribly concerned with considering trends or patterns/directions of historical interest. (100% false.)

Maybe I'll do ILE later, if I have time or feel like it.

tl;dr we all know u arent LII mate drop the act

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Retsu77,

I think that perceiving types tend to try out different types more, and that judging types tend to make a decision and keep it, even if it might be wrong, because perceiving as the base function involves never been quite sure, whereas judging involves making a decision before one can take action.

So I think that you are trying so many hats on makes me think ILE again, not LII.

Of course there are always exceptions to the rule, there's no need to take what I'm saying as definitive.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    @Retsu77,

I think that perceiving types tend to try out different types more, and that judging types tend to make a decision and keep it, even if it might be wrong, because perceiving as the base function involves never been quite sure, whereas judging involves making a decision before one can take action.

So I think that you are trying so many hats on makes me think ILE again, not LII.

Of course there are always exceptions to the rule, there's no need to take what I'm saying as definitive.
    He's just trolling mate. Lol

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

It is embarrassing how much certain people fail to read between the lines.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If there's anything Te leads are known for its constantly shifting context to sow confusion for the sake of getting reactions and attention

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    If there's anything Te leads are known for its constantly shifting context to sow confusion for the sake of getting reactions and attention
    Is this sarcasm? :/

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lol yes

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol yes
    For a second there I was like 'guuurl you be trippin'.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    It is embarrassing how much certain people fail to read between the lines.
    What's laughable is what you were typing him before we all saw his video.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no, your tiny brain can't comprehend that was the Ni plan all along, you see?

C E O
    E
    O

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post

jungs type lets go ppl
    Si

9w1

sx/sp

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

the enneagram is a nice touch

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    the enneagram is a nice touch
    I'm all about the E, baby

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Where's the video 📹

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENTj, Te is valued over Ti.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks, the idiot

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sorry, One thing I am is honest. I dislike liars. But because I'm so honest I can be blunt and kind of rude, I know. I'm aware.
    LIE are more sarcastic, than blunt. But they become blunt in return.
    Rude... such is the world, while T types just honestly describe it.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seems like it's a common trend lately for logical str8 man people to come off a lot softer/nicer than expected. Makes me worried/excited that irl I come off as this huge str8 businessman douche. I might have to do a type me video...

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletsanddoves View Post
    Seems like it's a common trend lately for logical str8 man people to come off a lot softer/nicer than expected. Makes me worried/excited that irl I come off as this huge str8 businessman douche. I might have to do a type me video...
    Do a video - Sol 2k17

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    He's just trolling mate. Lol
    Why is Scarper trolling me? What did I ever do to him/her/xir?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletsanddoves View Post
    I'm actually EII bro.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    LIE are more sarcastic, than blunt. But they become blunt in return.
    Rude... such is the world, while T types just honestly describe it.
    Source please?

And it's true, I am never sarcastic. I hate sarcasm but I love me some slap-stick comedy.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast