Thread: Reverie's Socionics Type 2017

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Reverie's Socionics Type 2017

Last edited by Aster; 08-09-2018 at 09:03 PM.
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fi-EII fo sho. The Fi sub of EII can superficially appear like an ESI due to stronger , but I think it is clear you favor over in strength and valuing judging by your general preferences and behavior on this forum and how you come across on video as well IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm leaning towards SEI type 6.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Ok. So I usually just go along with things on here and don't take the time to explain my perspective because I figure a lot of people won't listen to me anyway and just run with their own perception, because sometimes people don't realize things about themselves that might be plain to everyone else, and I'm trying to be objective, but it's hard for me to be objective because I do think I have my biases.

Why I think I have bad Si:

I haven't been to the dentist in 10 years and I don't go to the doctor unless I feel like I'm dying. I suck at doing dishes. I will let them sit in the sink way too long. I also am terrible at doing laundry. I feel like everyone does laundrey better than me. I struggle to find matching socks. Actually, sometimes my socks don't match. I'm not great at doing makeup. It's taken me years to find something that works so I just stick with it. I don't pay that much attention to my internal state, definitely not like some people do. I don't eat that often. I hate cooking and usually eat plain foods or the same thing everyday, if I remember to eat. My own mother says I don't take very good care of myself. I often feel bad because of my own poor caregiving skills and wish I could be more like my mom.

Anyway, if people type me as their conflictor, especially after spewing negative things about them. I take this as a personal insult. lol.
    I said SEI because you seem to value Fe in how you come across. ExIs have Fe ignoring and tend to have less expressivity or friendliness that you possess. I didn't see anything showing Ni lead. Struggling to find matching socks is Si weakness? I don't see what that has to do with anything.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I will blame that on being social first.
    Yes, exactly.

So/Sx usually come across as more Fe/Alpha than they actually are... Same for me, really.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noooo! Step away from the dark side, Keranos.
    Filtering information according to likes and dislikes like you mentioned sounds very base

You also seem more decisive than judicious - like you are prepared to act at a moment's notice and you have your mind made up about most things.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You are more attractive on these videos. Better light or cosmetics or a little more weight or better mood, - have no idea why.

It would be interesting to look at your husband's similar clip to type him. He may say about anything he likes for 10 min.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Going for ESI typing.

I think you have at least little bit feet on the ground compared to most NFs here.

Fi as base.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you seem like NF and I think EII isn't that bad a typing.

I also think that you have a good life and are very successful. A lot of people when they hit milestones of 30,40 or 50 etc question what they have done with their life. Being a good wife and raising three great kids is a magnificent accomplishment, and no one can or should do everything, because then one becomes a jack of all trades and a master of none. Society and the media like to tell us the grass is greener on the other side, I don't know why, I wish they'd focus on telling people to see the joy and be happy with what they have, but maybe it's got something to do with what sells more - people doing more things, different things, disrupting their lives, it all creates gossip and sadly, gossip sells more, so, perhaps money.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im not sure IEI could even work. I mean you married your highschool sweetheart. Nothing wrong with that it would just seem odd for a IEI to behave so linearly.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever Reveries type she sure cannot be blamed for not providing enough typing material

I think ESI as I've said before.

Thoughts:

- Very down-to-earth, natural physical presence. This physicalness makes a clear impression on me
    - There is in the eyes
    - Hard to imagine Se PoLR
    - Very detail-oriented style of talking
    - Mentioning bladder infection and how you got pregnant doesn't seem like EII-style. Indicates that you are fairly comfortable about body/physical stuff
    - A slightly stirring/nervousness, seems ESI (not in a bad way)
    - Lots of typing material, almost 1h of video. A wealth of information and impressions.

Do you have anything against the ESI-typing, like when you responded to Keranos typing you ESI. Or was it just a joke. Would you prefer to be EII?
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@reverie are you interested in thoughts about your enneatype?

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't personally think I'm IEI but a few have said they think I could be before. I dont feel comfortable saying I'm absolutely not something, though. Because there is always a slim chance or something?
    No worries. : D

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't relate to putting pressure on people or conflict, like I've said previously. It says in ESI descriptions that this is something ESI's are not afraid of or have a problem with.
    I know ESI which persistenly types herself to N type for years. While she got not bad arguments against this. Probably she thinks like you, - do not notices own S style. She's Nine, - they avoid conflicts and hence avoid pressure. But with friends they may do this easily. If you have close friends - ask them how are you assertive. Se types have higher problems with deep self-understanding due to bad Ne.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

But the problem is I have asked them before and they said I'm not assertive.
    Maybe they don't want to upset you assuming you'd don't like such opinion. The mentioned ESI felt offenced when I said her like "you are too assertive for N types". It's better to ask people of Te types among close friends - they mostly say what they think.
    ESI is closer to your nonverbal and your art preferences are closer to Se/Ni valued.

> They said I'm the opposite of assertive. So if I don't know myself well, they don't know me welll either

Or there is something what prevents you to express naturally, in case of having Se type. Ni types should be thought as alternative. It's really hard to accept EII with so dark art tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Maybe they don't want to upset you assuming you'd don't like such opinion. The mentioned ESI felt offenced when I said her like "you are too assertive for N types". It's better to ask people of Te types among close friends - they mostly say what they think.
    ESI is closer to your nonverbal and your art preferences are closer to Se/Ni valued.

> They said I'm the opposite of assertive. So if I don't know myself well, they don't know me welll either

Or there is something what prevents you to express naturally, in case of having Se type. Ni types should be thought as alternative. It's really hard to accept EII with so dark art tastes.
    What do you mean by 'dark art tastes'?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tide View Post
    What do you mean by 'dark art tastes'?
    The art wich inspire or expresses negative feelings like sadness. Look at her avatars.

The art wich inspire or expresses negative feelings like sadness. Look at her avatars.
    You don't relate that to Enneagram 4? Or is the Enneagram heresy?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

If you think I'm ESI, that's fine.
    I think EII is doubtful for you. ESI fits better than others. I'm easer to believe you have supressed some Se behavior because of non-types factors or other N type, than EII permanently expresses herself in alien art style and I can't get clear impressions close to my dual from several your videos when you are such. ESI is rather close you'd could mistake in own type and your behavior what I see on the forum fits it not bad.

> If I am indeed ESI, I have a strange or very peculiar way of expressing Se, imo.

You are not typical person - have higher anxiety and depression, at least. Also possibly having Nine enneagram. All this may reduce your assertive behavior, - as you tend to hide from conflicting situations and may look more lazy. Non-types factors may make you such, besides Jung's type. You are more strange to be EII, than ESI in my types understanding.

> Or am very confused. But yes, my taste in art is on the darker side.

It's on Se/Ni side. It's not just light sorrow, it's darker. It's like you have internal anger which direct on yourself.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You don't relate that to Enneagram 4? Or is the Enneagram heresy?
    I find her art tastes and how she expresses them by avatars too out of borders to be explained by non-types factors. EII would try to make own emotions and of other people better, instead of trying to make them worse by such art. It's too against what EII are. She like gets satisfaction by showing her inner darkness to anyone. EII would hide it or expressed in much lesser degree.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

take my anteater avatar for example

https://imgur.com/HqIoUuI

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find her art tastes and how she expresses them by avatars too out of borders to be explained by non-types factors. EII would try to make own emotions and of other people better, instead of trying to make them worse by such art. It's too against what EII are. She like gets satisfaction by showing her inner darkness to anyone. EII would hide it or expressed in much lesser degree.
    ESI wouldn't show it either. ESI's in interaction are actually upbeat. Internally, they're like an abyss of darkness, but they do not like to show this usually. What you say fits Fi demonstrative better.

I think the forum platform gives her indirect options.
    I also only see her avatars as expressions of aesthetic taste rather than emotions. Nor do I see anything too dark about them either in this context.
    Last edited by someoneaskedmetofly; 11-18-2017 at 10:55 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And why would this be Fi demonstrative? I've never read anything like this.
    The demonstrative is often more "in your face" than the base. At least on some people. It's the reason quasi-identicals can mistype.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That's very deep, Sol. I would say my avatar is wistful.
    Having possibly Se type and hiding own aggression leads to this. E-9 often have such issue.
    You should explode sometimes, to feel like offenced by some minor or unexpected thing. To think about people worser than they are, irrationally expect bad from them - projection and shifting of inner anger. You may then rationalize "why you did that". The real reason - your unconscious kept emotions inside and then "boom". Partly your depression may be due to unexpressed anger, - you affraid to show it and hide from yourself too. You may reduce or neutralize this anger by removing its reasons, by sincerely loving others, wishing them good and trying to help them, by expressing anger as is, by understanding it in youself and sublimating by some actions like physical training or in arts. What you can't - just to keep it inside forever. This will lead to it will be expressed with out or inner aggression, where the last may be part of depressive symptoms like self humilation thoughts and feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    ESI wouldn't show it either.
    ESI have much more interest to "romance of decay" art. It has relation to Ni which understands the existence of death as natural part life. To Se, which understands that to get something by one often means to loose something by other one. Se/Ni types like dark art, - it's more one side of life for them, not absolute "bad". Meanwhile they lesser care about aestheticly pleasant art forms, as they understand that death as antipode of life is anti-aesthetic in its essence, they accept it.
    On practice, you'll rather more often will meet dark humor and dark art interests at ESI than EII. Also ESI more often prefer black/red colors of aggression and passion, while EII prefer calm colors. This is seen in art styles too.

> ESI's in interaction are actually upbeat.

On closer distance you'll notice more of their Se/Ni nature. It's not leading function and they want lesser risk by relations with "far" people which are easier to break. Similar you've said then, contradicting to yourself.

I also only see her avatars as expressions of aesthetic taste rather than emotions.
    As you don't understand basic things in art or reject to agree with evident, we have nothing to discuss further.

As you don't understand basic things in art or reject to agree with evident, we have nothing to discuss further.
    Why don't you point me in the right direction then? I'm willing to learn, artist

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You seem ESI
    EIIs typically seem more dreamy and in the clouds. You also seem to possess a rather piercing look, which is typical of Se creatives
    Furthermore EIIs are generally warmer because of +Fi

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been thinking about it quite a lot.

You all are starting to convince me of ESI....

Now someone is going to come in and tell me why I'm not.

I hate socionics.
    If it's a choice, my experience of ESI vs EII is this:

both can appear and are very nice, but when there is conflict,

Female ESI has taken direct confrontational action to deal with it.

Female EII has either pleaded, ie 'stop HOUNDING me' or not dealt with it directly but indirectly or through avoidance.

It's just another input but maybe it will help a little.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarper View Post
    If it's a choice, my experience of ESI vs EII is this:

both can appear and are very nice, but when there is conflict,

Female EII has either pleaded, ie 'stop HOUNDING me' or not dealt with it directly but indirectly or through avoidance.

It's just another input but maybe it will help a little.
    Not necessarily true. ESIs can be conflict avoidant aswel, especially when 9 fix is present

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII is fine.

Sol is looking for that Mary Poppins and 2.5 kids to go along in his idealic heaven.

Dark art tastes make you Se type?? Ya OKAY.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

what you said about EII is style of ESI with E-9 I know

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    Dark art tastes make you Se type?
    trait much more expected from Se/Ni valued type

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    Not necessarily true. ESIs can be conflict avoidant aswel, especially when 9 fix is present
    what you said about EII is style of ESI with E-9 I know
    While this all may be true, typologies don't deal with exacts, but generalizations.

ie, I could equally say that it applies to ESI's who are worried about what they could lose by confrontation, but either complicate it by every 'what if' scenario, or leave it for what it is, socionics is a generalization and mostly individuals are smart enough to add up the variables to see how it may apply to their circumstance, I think.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

While this all may be true, typologies don't deal with exacts, but generalizations.
    ESI having base Fi want emotional comfort not lesser, so they don't like and avoid conflicts too. Just have lesser mastership in this as worse understand people. While what you've written completely relates to E-9 description.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ie, I could equally say that it applies to ESI's who are worried about what they could lose by confrontation, but either complicate it by every 'what if' scenario, or leave it for what it is, socionics is a generalization and mostly individuals are smart enough to add up the variables to see how it may apply to their circumstance, I think.
    Yeah thats why we try to weed through the generalisations that can apply to anyone and focus on the essentials

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just don't get delta humanist.

Something what I have experienced int term of EII and conflict avoidance.
    I know EII teacher who can not teach classroom full of people (basically she could not handle it due to force of others) but gives specialized teaching to max 5 people at the time all having their own schedules.
    This is a type who thinks how all people (as in society) are going to survive in their lives in changing circumstances. Well, comes quite close to IEE.
    Of course extremes are extremes.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Imho there is nothing particularly Se about you... sorry no offence meant by that. Everything you say about assertion is clear evidence against *will sensor-onics*. So you lucked out the genetic lottery and got naturally piercing eyes and sharp distinct eyebrows. Big deal in terms of personality because there isnt any Se behind them, that's just their look and shape. Congrats.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I just don't get delta humanist.

Something what I have experienced int term of EII and conflict avoidance.
    I know EII teacher who can not teach classroom full of people (basically she could not handle it due to force of others) but gives specialized teaching to max 5 people at the time all having their own schedules.
    This is a type who thinks how all people (as in society) are going to survive in their lives in changing circumstances. Well, comes quite close to IEE.
    Of course extremes are extremes.
    That could be shyness factors outside of socionics. And very clearly rev has stated she experiences assertiveness troubles in the past so your point is mute.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You can laugh but I think Maritsa was better example of EII even though acted conformational on the forum.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xl3CE_Kv2xs Her Fe ignoring was pretty huge)
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Logics---->

rev isnt all that assertive but that just means her Se has been repressed due to life factors (that have manifested apparently her whole life)

and..

maritsa is EII even though she was so offensive/ defensive/ confrontational because sometimes EII go over board.

Okay, got it.

Basically: rev isnt confrontational enough for EII and maritsa is confrontational enough for EII. Makes SENSE.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast