6 21.43%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Reverie's Socionics Type 2017

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

not you, of course, just that most people perceive this derail as like one big slap in the face. and it really goes back to the illegitimacy of even exploring this issue from the start.. so it was sort of a rhetorical "the idea is.." not directed at you personally but at the Fe premise in the air

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Very few people have typing skills good as mine. And have low conformism like me to think more objectively, instead of brainless agreement with others.
    Low conformism is an admirable trait if it takes into consideration the possibility that one may be wrong sometimes even with strong typing skills. Otherwise, it is just overconfidence that leads to needless mistakes and misrepresentation. In this case, conforming is agreeing with EII or ESI as that is the majority of typings given so far.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

strong context shifting, but lets get back on track:

conformity implies he derived type, in order to agree

its not conformity if he only happened to be in the majority, but for his own reasons

in other words, he's saying he's not swayed by group opinion, not that he never ends up in the majority. besides, the ultimate typing is less important than the means arrived to get there, in the context he's talking about. while having an objectively correct typing is of course the most important thing, we're talking about what makes a typing objective to begin with. and independence of thought is more objective, in that sense

"takes into consideration the possibility that one may be wrong sometimes = admirable" is a trivial statement of fact, which no one contests

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

that's interesting, I don't see a problem with LIE or LSE or their introverted counterparts. I don't think being in a dual/semidual/activity relation precludes depression, so maybe I part ways with Sol there. sometimes you really do have brain problems or other issues and its not relational at bottom. having kids messes with your hormones and there's all sorts of hereditary mental issues, not to mention potential dietary problems, or just straight up stress

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like you have to like it or at least constructive everyone or none at all.
    this is bizarre to me, its like you object to the system in of itself as inherently bad, such that you either need to not use it or use it in a way that renders it meaningless which is essentially destroying it

this seems like an IEIism to me

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    strong context shifting; but lets get back on track:

conformity implies he derived type, in order to agree

its not conformity if he only happened to be in the majority, for his own reasons
    Does that not apply to those who arrive to EII as a conclusion as well?

in other words, he's saying he's not swayed by group opinion, not that he never ends up in the majority. besides, the ultimate typing is less important than the means arrived to get there, in the context he's talking about. while having an objectively correct typing is of course the most important thing, we're talking about what makes a typing objective to begin with. and independence of thought, is objective in that sense

"takes into consideration the possibility that one may be wrong sometimes = admirable" is a trivial statement of fact, which no one contests
    We can argue semantics all day, but in the end of the day X person is X type. Those stepping outside the norms of consensus to type that person Y may be correct as social proof is not always correct, but they can also be wrong.

How someone comes to a conclusion of someone's type is irrelevant, what matters is if they are correct and that is never certain in the subjective realm of Socionics so we can argue in circles all day and get nowhere because of this.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

and independence of thought is more objective, in that sense
    I'd point that when many ones say opinion about types when they knew external opinion beforehand means not much due to high conformism, which is the result of high speculation of today methods and often low respect to own opinions of many typers.
    And the other problem is low typing skills of most typers, as in real average they get same opinion only <20%.
    To trust highly to average opinion of such circus would be funny. But many novices and some "naive" people tend to overestimate such average opinions, what we see on the example of Raver. To think Trump as T type is nonsense.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post

How someone comes to a conclusion of someone's type is irrelevant, what matters is if they are correct and that is never certain in the subjective realm of Socionics so we can argue in circles all day and get nowhere because of this.
    I truly do believe you could argue in circles all day and get nowhere!

To think Trump as T type is nonsense.
    I have a hard time distinguishing Fi and Ti creative, especially in a Se context, which makes me think trump could be thinking too. I feel like when they're both creative it can really distort the function so as to be almost unrecognizable compared to what we traditionally associate it with

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'd point that when many ones say opinion about types when they knew external opinion beforehand means not much due to high conformism, which is the result of high speculation of today methods and often low respect to own opinions of many typers.
    And the other problem is low typing skills of most typers, as in real average they get same opinion only <20%.
    To trust highly to average opinion of such circus would be funny. But many novices and some "naive" people tend to overestimate such average opinions, what we see on the example of Raver. To think Trump as T type is nonsense.
    I would consider SEE for Trump as a possibility, but to be honest I think the only nonsense typing is EIE. :/

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    But if liking posts is Se
    Redundant liking has a relation to S. For Se types is harder to understand where it's useful, so they cover almost everyone with kisses likings, to don't miss where it's needed. The feel of appropriate actions is not strong in Se types. I was mostly joking about what you do with liking, but some sense in the said existed.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel like they do know where to place it, its more like a deficit of Te to know where is useful. For example, ESI is able to "place the blow where it belongs" in a Fi sense, better than most

perhaps what I said struck me as an IEIism, was really just Te weakness, which i strongly associate with IEI, but it could just as well be ESI. I never felt like ESI has this "all or nothing" attitude towards likes though--quite the opposite in fact, they always struck me as quite discerning and willing to very much pick out what they do or do not like, rather than explode the contrast by blanketing things

maybe its simply because reverie doesn't know who to trust yet, so she's sort of frozen in that regard. in other words, you could think of that as a reaction to Ne uncertainty and not wanting to do something wrong, rather than an "intentional" IEI plan to screw things up. rather the like system being useless is just a byproduct of not wanting to "use it wrongly" and so using it in a completely meaningless way. but its a time bound phenonenon which perhaps she'd snap out of given more certainty with what is what. in other words, not a philosophical objection to the system, but a pragmatic one

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, I figured you were mostly joking. I was mainly building off of what Shay said about people being afraid to like things now.
    can you explain this? I don't really understand

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if we could make everyone perfectly equal would that be a good thing in your opinion

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so you assess the post for the perceived effect it will have on the emotions of the people involved before liking or disliking it, and the primary way you assess their emotions is based primarily on "the side" they've taken up, not the relative merits of the positions advanced therin (i.e.: the thinking content, or consequences of what is advocated). in other words, liking amounts to throwing your weight behind a side and when it starts to get too lopsided, that feels "wrong" not "right" to you (you color it is as "ganging up" an inherently pejorative characterization of something that could be alternatively labeled as "obviously correct"). it seems to me you're advocating a very IEI position, which is this kind of total Fe equilibrium, regardless of how nonsensical the logical implications may be. However this is purely philosophical, it could be that perhaps you go about it an ESI way. It is indeed a strange mix of factors

or are you just randomly asking this question? Lol
    i promise I'm not messing with you or asking just to score rhetorical points, I really want to know what you think about that

in the end we clearly have a sensitivity to Se (ganging up)
    Fi convictions (gotta do what is right, according to subjective ethical criterion)
    Te confusion (clearly Fi>Ti)
    ethics of emotion seem valued

to me this could be EII IEI or ESI, which I guess isn't very helpful, but it seems to me like it would come down to Ne valuing or not, then whether Se or Ni is stronger. on one hand, if my characterization of how you think is accurate and we go off that, I'd say IEI, which would also be consistent with depression with LIE or LSE husband, according to sol's theory

However, I feel like its also very possible you could be ESI Fi subtype, which looks like IEI/EII so maybe explains some of the language, and it might sort of split the difference. it also means you probably aren't depressed because of a difficult ITR

my understanding of benefit chains is generally that the benefactor embodies some of the qualities the beneficiary aspires to, such that perhaps a lot of your subconscious drives relate back to the motives of IEI which is why you characterize things as the goals of an IEI, without actually having those express goals
    Last edited by Bertrand; 11-19-2017 at 10:45 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which ITR of those possible would you say you have with your supposed LSE husband, reverie?

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I can discern her motives based on the description of the buttons. ''Liking'' a post means you enjoy reading it. Marking a post as constructive is usually done when you are either ambivalent or aversive to the information in the post.
    This is a weird position to me. I think of marking something 'Constructive' as a higher compliment than 'Liking' it. I mark like on posts I liked for whatever reason, but I mark posts constructive when I learned something from them or saw things from an angle I hadn't thought of before, which seems like a bigger deal.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epheme View Post
    This is a weird position to me. I think of marking something 'Constructive' as a higher compliment than 'Liking' it. I mark like on posts I liked for whatever reason, but I mark posts constructive when I learned something from them or saw things from an angle I hadn't thought of before, which seems like a bigger deal.
    Same. There are times im ambivalent or not sure if I agree about things I mark constructive, but they still made me think and were constructive for that reason (they're not constructive because I was ambivalent).

I also don't think that hard about it and sometimes just 'like' stuff that should have been constructive or whatever cuz it was just my impulse at the time...

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@reverie , how does this video make you feel?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by epheme View Post
    Just because you think constructive>like doesnt make my statement any less true

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha

Well at first I thought I can relate because sometimes I think I have diabetes, too. lol. And I like pie. And then I thought it's pretty funny and is better than just an old guy sitting there and talking about his diabetes, and if they did something like that in a school classroom the kids could learn better because it would be easier than listening to an old guy drone on. But despite all that, it starts getting monotonous and lacks a certain pizazz. They could get that old woman from the wedding crashers with the foul mouth on a Saturday night live skit to spice it up with more dancing around and a walker or something. Yeah. Because the guy is kind of monotone and it could be better. But still kind of cute/funny.
    I'm over 90% certain you're base. You emphasize your personal likes and dislikes and you pay attention to how things resonate with you. This is pretty consistent, regardless of how you responded here.

The debate is whether you're creative or creative.

Here you entertain some thoughts about the video's potential, which strikes me as more on the surface, but your reasons for having those thoughts sound more . You want the video to give you more direct stimulation and you dislike the more boring elements.

So, I'm still inclined to say ESI.

Watching this video just makes up one frame of your life, so I don't expect your reaction to give any pure indications about your type. But I thought it'd put a smile on your face in any case.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok, so I've been thinking about this a lot (again). And maybe I could be ESI. ESI-Fi. And I'm going with 4w5 so/sp (496). I think I feel too separate from others to be a 9. Or don't really feel the 'merging'. Maybe it's kind of push and pull, but I think it's because I'm social first. I don't think I'm an E6, but sometimes I think I can seem like one. Actually I've read social 4's can seem like E6's.

But the thing is EII is in the majority vote at the moment. So here's the deal:

I will type myself whatever is in the majority vote according to the poll by January 1st of 2018, in the year of 2018, listing it in my TIM (either that or nothing at all). If you wish to change your typing opinion that you have already made in the poll, you can comment that you would like the change to be made. Currently I type nothing. My Socionics typing of 2018 is in the hands of all you fine people at the16types.

So if you have an opinion, I would appreciate your vote on the poll.

Edit: Also, you must vote on the poll or say you want your poll opinion changed or I will not count your vote. Simply saying I think you are X in this thread or anywhere else will not count in the voting. Please think long and hard before you vote because requesting your opinion be changed will mess up the poll.

Thank you.

(I should have put 2018 instead of 2017 in the thread title. *sigh*. Oh well.)

I think you are an Fi-valuer for sure.

It seems to me that you are more open to possible (Ne?) suggestions regarding your type than an ESI (Ne-PoLR) might be. I have a hard time imagining any of the ESI's here accepting someone else's opinions as to their type. They might doubt, for sure, but to simply accept what some consensus proposes seems unlikely.

You also seem to me to be more of a care-receiver than an aggressor. What do you think about this?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I think you are an Fi-valuer for sure.

It seems to me that you are more open to possible (Ne?) suggestions regarding your type than an ESI (Ne-PoLR) might be. I have a hard time imagining any of the ESI's here accepting someone else's opinions as to their type. They might doubt, for sure, but to simply accept what some consensus proposes seems unlikely.

You also seem to me to be more of a care-receiver than an aggressor. What do you think about this?
    Basically what she said in the videos about depending on her husband for her survival and not in that sx/sp way. Not her exact words but the overall impression is she needs him to care for her and help her with things an Se creative wouldn't.

Not very ESI-like in my mind to say you guys can give me a type and I will use it whether I agree with it or not. That seems more like the playful aspect of Ne creative. I think her Fi would suffer for it and it would not feel right but she would feel obligated somehow to wear the ESI label (during 2018) if the vote actually went that way. What seems like a good idea in the morning can feel meh later in the day.

So in favor of her being Ni demonstrative and Ne creative she may already feel that the vote is going EII but her Ne casts some doubts, not enough to dissuade her from making the statement. I see this as rather playful than manipulative. Fe creative seems less likely to do things this way and Se creative seems even less likely to do it this way.

I would like to see her use "unidentifiable alien" in 2018 but that is the minority vote.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, it's kind of what I've been thinking. I don't feel like an aggressor. Honestly, if I were to choose, I feel like a mixture of child-like and victim. I do feel open to possibilities, more than what I feel like an ESI would. However a lot of people are coming forward as thinking me ESI. When I made a video a year ago, I didn't really get that opinion that much. Possibly people were withholding that opinion or possibly people that are more persuasive and opinionated are coming on to the forum now and convincing others of their perceptions and changing others perspective. A lot of things, possibly, really. It'd be interesting to get a completely unbiased opinion, like where people couldn't see other's votes, or know what I think my type may be, and voted anonymously. That seems like it would be the most ideal. But I've had an account here for 3 years, so that's difficult.

To be honest, the thing that most sticks out to me is that my taste in art is darker, and I do agree with Sol there, and what I have noticed more typical of Ni/Se quadras. However, I also believe I am a 4w5. Whether this has an affect on my tying is difficult to say. You could say Enneagram doesn't matter. But I believe to be sure in this, you would have to be sure in others typings and do a study on it to be sure, which I think is pretty near impossible. So I can not be sure that this is completely conclusive evidence.

Voting my type seems the most unbiased and fair to me. And people can try to persuade others by making hopefully reasonable arguments.
    I think you might be 3w4 actually, because you really seem to regret the fact you dropped out of highschool to become a mom, and you seem to enjoy the idea of working, i think for the prestige part of it, and because 3s want to be (appear) successful in their lives.

"I am elegant, funky, moody, fun, and quiet."
    Does this describe you?

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Right when @reverie joined the forum, I noted that she came across as Social 4 (or 9).
    And there is nothing that makes me doubt her being Social 4.

The Social instinct can easily be mistaken for E3 inclinations, and vice versa.

I don't see her exhibiting any of the Core 3 behavior, attitude, and so forth...

Below in bold what could be mistaken for E3:

Social (SO)
    • Sociability or Unsociability: Approval-shame, philanthropy-misanthropy, tradition, rigidity, companionship, friendliness, enmity, achievement
    • Desire for connection: friendship, social acceptance, people, recognition, honour, status
    • Fear of not belonging: loneliness, low ranking, failure, outcast, isolation, inferiority
    • Preoccupations: prestige, events, cooperation, admiration, clubs, contacts, causes, glory, companionship, position, role, fellowship
    • Energy: split, cooperative, scattered, personable, cursory, superficial (can feel so to Sexuals), personal, make good impression, proportioned; dress to show affiliation and social acceptance
    • The elements: Air, wind, sunlight
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

> I will type myself whatever is in the majority vote according to the poll by January 1st of 2018

reverie has developed new typing method, kids

> Or don't really feel the 'merging'.

sure. unconditionally agree with the opinion of others is "opposing", but not Nine's conformism

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    you are more open to possible (Ne?) suggestions regarding your type than an ESI (Ne-PoLR) might be
    I'd say she's indifferent to own type as does not care about truth, as just will agree with the average opinions of random people.

> You also seem to me to be more of a care-receiver than an aggressor.

depressive art of death is so infantile like barbies and unicorns, for sure

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Basically what she said in the videos about depending on her husband for her survival
    sure. infantiles talk about survival, but not about comfort and pleasure

> Not very ESI-like in my mind to say you guys can give me a type and I will use it

..."because I don't care seriously about all those types and your opinions and will play anything" (possibly because of E-9, while typing and socionics relates to Ne) or
    .. "I see already ESI votes stoped, twice more votes for EII, which I like more, and being Ni valued dream same balance will stay further"

> I think her Fi would suffer for it and it would not feel right but she would feel obligated somehow to wear the ESI label (during 2018) if the vote actually went that way.

They will go EII (except someones will bother with clone accounts), as the majority of locals are incompetent conformists with thinking style "she knows herself better", while they know what type she thought and wants, including with her regular "likes" hints.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

There are lots of bs stereotypes out there.

If you occupied bit more non-ground level approach on things then I'd say EII. Or how do you see something and what you like about it nonspecific level, if your timescale was larger, if your appreciation was more towards knowing something that LSE will provide (now it sounds Ni stuff and as static type that is probably framed through ) aka realistic facts but it is in the hidden realm (clearly very aspirational thing to find something).

Whereas EII will label many things as stupid and talk about ideals in real world. is objective potential.

This just makes me lean towards creative which is not much said as the so called creative usually hides in the shadows of demonstrative.

I could say that you took democratic approach with votes (alpha, gamma).

But whatever. Jung really never went beyond kindred types.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Basing your type on a majority vote is nonsensical.
    Why do you care about your type?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I considered that.
    sure. blindly trust to prevalent opinion of random people looks as the result of good reasonable thinking

> Yep, at this point I kind of am indifferent.

to be indifferent to region of ego function is so common
    (typing and understanding of people through types is about Ne mostly)

> To believe in one persons opinion or my own as the truth seems a bit fanatical to me.

Fanatical is to believe irrationally. To opinion of one or millions - does not matter.
    The norma is to believe to reasonable arguments or to experts, but not random people votes. While in your case as you "don't take socionics as seriously", you believe to noone. You'll just place a type in the profile because most people want this and you want communication with them. Pure conformism, what is mostly about Nines. As Ne ignoring common for ESI, - it's a play for you.

> I actually considered/planned doing this from the beginning

And did only when became sure the votings will go where you prefer. You are preconceived about thinking yourself as EII. You even agree to reject thinking after getting the arguments which made you to doubt in EII for ESI. Now others will decide, - kind of indulgence to keep the doubtful type.

> If I get voted as an ESI, I will type ESI or nothing.

We understand there will be EII with high possibility, as almost all active members have voted already.

> Some people consider things more, sure.

Only some people on Socionics forums take seriously own typing skills as have significant experience of using them. While 90% have no trust to own skills and hence tend to show high conformism. Also only that 10% have the skills at acceptable level. And you have chosen to rely on the opinion of this 90% as don't care seriously about the result as truth, but want to get EII as find it more "emotionally comfortable".

> I myself will probably vote unidentifiable alien towards the end.

As it shows your true relation to Socionics and generally Ne region, while base Fi are honest.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so I've been thinking about this a lot (again). And maybe I could be ESI. ESI-Fi. And I'm going with 4w5 so/sp (496). I think I feel too separate from others to be a 9. Or don't really feel the 'merging'. Maybe it's kind of push and pull, but I think it's because I'm social first. I don't think I'm an E6, but sometimes I think I can seem like one. Actually I've read social 4's can seem like E6's.

But the thing is EII is in the majority vote at the moment. So here's the deal:

I will type myself whatever is in the majority vote according to the poll by January 1st of 2018, in the year of 2018, listing it in my TIM (either that or nothing at all). If you wish to change your typing opinion that you have already made in the poll, you can comment that you would like the change to be made. Currently I type nothing. My Socionics typing of 2018 is in the hands of all you fine people at the16types.

So if you have an opinion, I would appreciate your vote on the poll.

Edit: Also, you must vote on the poll or say you want your poll opinion changed or I will not count your vote. Simply saying I think you are X in this thread or anywhere else will not count in the voting. Please think long and hard before you vote because requesting your opinion be changed will mess up the poll.

Thank you.

(I should have put 2018 instead of 2017 in the thread title. *sigh*. Oh well.)

Impressive.

I admire your calm and measured approach.

Why fight the tide when you can let the tide do what it wants whilst you meander on the boat with time to allow your own conclusions and focus to be drawn.

Merry 2018 Not in socionic sense haha.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

One problem I have with socionics is that two people will look at something and ascribe it to different things. Take my approach to voting for a type. Unsuccessful Alphamale says it's democratic, so it's alpha or gamma, and then others are saying Ne. And then I have more nefarious reason related to Ni, because I see EII going my way and accomplishing my goal (Se). This way we will all be talking in circles forever.

I actually hope I get voted ESI because the people that are being the most coercive about my type are typing me ESI and I don't want to have to deal with it.

I need my own emoticon. Of me overwhelmed and laying dead like. Very Ni/Se of me with the death thing. We can call it reverie. Is this a possibility?
    I have said this before, but it needs to be repeated. Some people overrate Socionics' influence on one's personality. It does influence our personality, but there are a multitude of other factors that influence it as well that have nothing to do with Socionics at all. A part of it is enneagram and instinctual stacking, but other parts of it goes beyond that.

People's personalities are not perfect boxes that neatly fit into one typology system or even several. There is also overlap like a venn diagram between typology systems. There are also aspects of our personality that can be explained by non-typology psychology that overlaps to a lesser extent.

Finally, the last aspect is the part of our personality that is not explained by any psychological theories, at least not yet. Sometimes people forget we are dealing with cognitive models in other words we are immersing ourselves in maps of our personalities and errors are inevitable.

The reason why is because first off we are not dealing with perfect maps in navigating like we do with maps of streets and second, our brain is way more complex than linear streets in a city.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

typing is frustrating for sure, i think this is a great experiment. lets see where it goes

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Voting my type seems the most unbiased and fair to me. And people can try to persuade others by making hopefully reasonable arguments.
    Ah ah ah. I see what youre doing. When the poll is 8-6 for EII you say lets see what the poll says. You obviously dont want the truth if its ugly (cuz esi is ugly for you)
    Dat manipulation of scores (se)

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Forum should be renamed the16unidentifiablealiens.info.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Fwiw I think you're genuine in your self presentation and stated motives @reverie and I think that's the case for most people who are staying out of it. Just saying this cuz I don't like when people put shady motives on me when they don't exist.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ugh! You and Sol. Whatever you guys.

There. The most disgusting smiley I could find just for you two
    -Fi

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lump View Post
    Just saying this cuz I don't like when people put shady motives on me when they don't exist.
    cause your polr Ne. like she has
    but people of your types tend to put "shady motives/traits" on others easily

The ESI told, a guy tried to talk with her by asking strange questions. Most probably that was "pickup freak" with their idiocy or just a guy which has thought her as other woman by mistake. But she've decided the worst - that dude wanted to disorient her to steal something (phone, bag). She walked in a park and local guys said she's pretty, - she have become affraid and quickly went away from that place, she named them as gangsters, while those probably were common guys without good clothes and good education. Some paranoia is common for Se types.
    Last edited by Sol; 11-20-2017 at 10:44 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

this really can't go wrong, I mean reverie gets what she asked for and if its right then hooray, if its not that's on her. shes actually made this easy on everyone by not giving a shit. I just hope wherever she ends up is meaningful

TIM
    / / /
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So-four makes sense to me (or certainly more sense than 3 )

I have wondered if you were a MBTI extrovert, just a real-life introvert, b/c you seem relatively chatty and able to come up with many things to say, despite being shy. But, I don't really want to push my opinion, mostly just wanted to add some observations in case they were interesting.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

The most disgusting smiley I could find just for you two
    Thanks. We value your efforts very highly. Keep us informed about the worst smiles you'll find. It's very interesting.

P.S. I just pointed on your issues. No one likes this. But this is my kind of caring to help you get the truth. I sacrifice to be liked by people (what I need, having suggestive Fi) just to help them. I ruined not one important relations in my life because of this.
    Just the example. The recent try of relations with good ESI girl I've destroyed (yep, no hope) because I said the important what she did not liked and partly asked me to don't discuss, but I felt she needs to know her situation better to be able act better there. I could be wiser and to wait when things will get own time, but my nature leaded me to be sincere.
    I care and often get spits in return. Generally people don't like "medics" as they are associated with pain, while people get and need their help. I'm partly adopted to such reactions, but they make my behavior and temper worse with time as it's hard to stay polite and respect people when they are not reasonable and relate to you unjustly unfriendly.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

victim romance style confirmed

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast