4 12.12%
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Type Olimpia

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Olimpia reminds me one youtuber blogger. I can't find her channel. That girl typed herself some INFx.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Olimpia reminds me one youtuber blogger. I can't find her channel. That girl typed herself some INFx.
    You mean Mylia Noir.

I know you typed her/me ESE too back then.

(I deleted the channel.)
    Last edited by Olimpia; 11-14-2017 at 07:08 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hey olimpia what do you think about this chick? do you think she's really ENTP? I noticed her a year ago and I've always had a big crush on her, but its hard dealing with people from other languages/cultures, to really pick up on all the subtlety when it comes to typing

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Hard to type you from this video. As usual, people come across quite differently in video vs. writing. You somehow seem a rational type from VI, but that's hard to reconcile with the way you describe yourself and your preferences.

Cat looks SLE
    How do I seem rational from V.I?
    And by rational, I am assuming you mean Ij?

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

If you guys couldn't tell, I was amping up my emotionality in a way.

I am not naturally like that all the time irl... I just had a moment.

I was deliberately trying to come across as nice, friendly, approachable, etc etc.
    So/Sx stuff.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI is one of the most emotionally expressive types when vulnerable IME. Not only do they scan interpersonal relationships and dynamics like Alpha SFs do, but they have the big picture in mind as well. Therefore, they seem to look at their relationships and concerns almost as if they're witnessing a grand, dramatic narrative unfold. So, when they talk to you about it, you'll often express their feelings with an underlying sense of urgency as they gradually come around to covering all of the main points that compose the overall idea.

I see this kind of vulnerability in you @Olimpia. It's not neurotic in your video here, but nevertheless, it really strikes me as Beta NF.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    "video is unavailable"
    I made it private.
    You're too late.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe EIE-Ni > IEI-Ni. You have lots of Fe.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    You mean Mylia Noir. I know you typed her/me ESE too back then. (I deleted the channel.)
    Seems like. I remember there was good made title-video befor clips. I'll miss about it as type example.
    So I may be sure in ESE, as typed previously by several your clips to same. And as you may see, not only me perceives you similarly. Google allows to find another your video by that nick.

Such a pretty girl needs a husband and kids to become happy. Check some free LII programmers suffering in hard need for your Fe inspiring and tender Si caring.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    do you think she's really ENTP? I noticed her a year ago and I've always had a big crush on her
    AnnaMolly mb EII

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

yeah I love annamolly

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Still you mostly write about ethical stuff. Hard to see irrational subtype in you. It ultimately makes you look like rational type. EIEs tend to look grounded in their style. Therefore IEI>EIE. Their style is Dialectical Algorithmic

The great mysteries that V-S style carries.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I made it private.
    You're too late.
    Can't type you if we can't watch the video

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe she deleted it because as soon as she posted it, everyone and their grandma descended upon her channel to dry hump it.

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

this video is unavailable

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I missed out on the video because of work, oh well.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Unfortunately I can't see @Olimpia's video, but I have talked to her a fair bit, and feel like I've gained some insight into her character.

She is strongly introverted and is very aware of how others around her feel and behave. She also takes a lot of interest in the nature and potential of relationships, and has a very strong, idealized sense of who she'd like to be with. This appears to be a strong focus for her, although, being quite shy, she does not always go after what she wants and prefers to be led. She strongly emphasises her own femininity but does so in a unique and slightly sultry way, which is typical of most introverted E4 women (they generally try to "lure in" a man by appearing mysterious and exotic).

The only two types I would consider for her are IEI and SEI, but I lean towards IEI, because I don't think an Si-lead could (or would even try to) develop insight into their own desires and needs through speculation. They would check their bodily sensations instead. In either case, she would be strongly of the Rational subtype. The extra Fe competence softens and warms an IEI, making them less abstract and more girly.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is difficult to see @Olimpia as Ti suggestive instead of Ti mobilizing, and Te role instead of Te vulnerable.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It is difficult to see @Olimpia as Ti suggestive instead of Ti mobilizing, and Te role instead of Te vulnerable.
    Yes also bear in mind that an IEI-Fe has Si-role so can sometimes appear like an SEI in public. SEI is the type of woman who (at least in the Western world) would most naturally match expected standards of behaviour and of beauty.

The role function can often lead to mistypes, especially if it has been well-developed (as it tends to be in creative subtypes, like IEI-Fe). This is why I prefer to type people in real time through a stream-of-consciousness conversation, as they are unscripted and a lot of shit can come out, right when you least expect it.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's funny, if you read between the lines the consensus is more or less 'I don't see Ni', but because you put your self-typing out there its influencing opinion. I would be willing to wager that a good chunk of these opinions of IEI for you are due to confirmation bias. There are a few pressing questions when it comes to this typing, but the fundamental one is this : where is the Ni?

I see nothing wrong currently with Alpha SF, though leaning SEI.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Main inclination seems to be rational. It is stressed a lot. Rational IEI.

I don't think SEIs are never that allergic to external data. Everything what she thinks is preferably done with blinders.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Try dichotomies. It's easier for typing.

> "video is unavailable"

google: Mylia Noir

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    google: Mylia Noir
    Wading through an hour-long video by Dictator Ben is not my idea of a good time.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wading through an hour-long video by Dictator Ben is not my idea of a good time.
    Why do you refer to him as Dictator?
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

to read nonverbal that clip is good too. her 5 min clip was not much more informative, anyway
    hint: you may look only a part of a "hour-long video"

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    It's funny, if you read between the lines the consensus is more or less 'I don't see Ni', but because you put your self-typing out there its influencing opinion. I would be willing to wager that a good chunk of these opinions of IEI for you are due to confirmation bias. There are a few pressing questions when it comes to this typing, but the fundamental one is this : where is the Ni?

I see nothing wrong currently with Alpha SF, though leaning SEI.
    "Where is the Ni?"

Here is an essay I wrote for my film class. (Note: I am not a native speaker.)
    I don't think this essay is characteristic of >2D unvalued Ni, but let me hear your thoughts on that.

Besides, I am interested in your description of how you can "see" Ni in someone.

Mostly, it is much easier to perceive/observe Je and to a lesser extent Pe IEs.
    It is much more difficult to perceive/observe Ji and to a greater extent Pi IEs in someone, especially at a "first glance" or on a superficial level.

Introverted IEs tend to mostly be observed by noting what someone focuses on (e.g in my case: do I primarily focus on Si or Ni related matters?), and how they internally judge the information they receive (which can be "heard" when they are verbally expressing their judgments; otherwise you cannot "see" those. That is why you won't be able to tell someone is Fi lead unless they express their Fi judgments, or based on the fact they seem to use Fe or Se in a certain way, or they do not make Ti judgments in a way that is characteristic of someone who values Ti.)
    Last edited by Olimpia; 11-15-2017 at 10:54 AM.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    Why do you refer to him as Dictator?
    He does not tolerate people who express anything resembling a dissenting view - I asked a question in his Model G group and was promptly banned and blocked without explanation.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ni isn't how you write, it's how you are, it's knowing when it's safe or advantageous to say/do things, especially in the case of Ni-leads who are known for staying out of trouble's way or finding opportune moments to sneak themselves into forward-driving positions with relatively minimal energy expenditure. I've met "dumb" Ni-leads and I've met "clever" Ni-leads, but this is a commonality they've unanimously shared. there's a community where the Ni-leads always somehow managed to know when conflicts were forming so that they could quietly fade into the background before reemerging again when everything had settled down. if they did involve themselves in the impending conflict, then I always got the impression that they were doing it for a currently incomprehensible purpose, but the odd were generally stacked in their favor. now that isn't to say that you can't ever read "Ni" in their writing, but it probably doesn't come in the form that it's most commonly portrayed. in fact I'd even argue that it's more likely you'll read that brand of "Ni" in a Ni-demonstrative's writing. it's similar to how you'll rarely read blatant displays of "Fi" in a Fi-lead's writing because it's the steady undercurrent from which their entire world is perceived through, they're submerged in the "Fi" wave, but you will read it in a Fi-demonstrative's writing because they've got the requisite tools (Fe) to assign tangible expressions to these elusive feelings, whereas Ni-demonstratives have "Ne" which breathes life into "Ni".

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

The video should work again.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

According to my understanding of the theory, if someone has strong valued Ni and Creative Fe, they are IEI.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

From video: Fe ego, no problems with IEI, but def Fe sub.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ni is intuition of time

I feel like people skip over that when trying to explain it in the same way they can't just recognize Si is comfort sensing and what exactly that means. for example wasp's description of Ni blends Si and Ni and is flawed because it fails to accurately capture the spirit of Si Ni and Se and how they all relate. it collapses it into an ambiguous scenario implicating Fe and Te as well

she is right however that talking about Ni and demonstrating Ni are two different things

avoiding discomfort (conflict) via foreseability is more of a Si>Ni thing. Ni is counterpart to Se which involves conflict resolution not avoidance, either through Fe or Te objectives, whatever they may be. I see olimpia doing a lot of Si+Fe "begging" to good effect. the Ni "label" is just the objective, via a subjectivist Ti interpretation of "accomplishment"

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ni being "intuition of time" is a joke. It is mocking people who actually seem to have no conception of time at all because they are locked inside their mind of contemplation, which is why they need Se to snap out of it.

Everyone has an innate intuition of time.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

alright, thanks for that

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

it's not about conflict avoidance per se, that's why I mentioned advantageous moves along with safe moves. simply put, it's purposeful movement.

you'd know that if you read it, sweet cheeks

smh

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

4w3, and yeah so/sx fo sho. The resemblance to my sister who is also so/sx is uncanny.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    it's not about conflict avoidance per se, that's why I mentioned advantageous moves along with safe moves. simply put, it's purposeful movement.

smh
    "purposeful [1] movement" without more is a meaningless statement though

its about conflict resolution and it extends to concepts as well, in other words time is the factor we most associate with the unknown and Ni deals with concepts the same way it deals with concrete objects, which is to say it views them in light of time and its "wholeness" or lack thereof. its how Ni knows what it doesn't know and how it tries to resolve that situation whatever it may be. you can have "purpose" in the context of any value, what makes Ni different from other forms of purpose is time

that's precisely my point, this distinction is lost on people, and they collapse it and see Ni in everything. its like seeing Ti in everything formulated in language, its like yeah, there's some floor wherein it exists for everyone, but conscious awareness of it is something else. something generally lacking in a lot of people who nevertheless claim the label... so they fixate on the sign as if it were the thing as if it makes it more true, which is indicative of lack of Ni, because they don't recognize what they don't know. they think what they don't know is something they know. its all backwards, because in light of time such a move is totally meaningless. its really about capturing space. inasmuch as it exists for everyone we're all Ni doms, which ironically is what IEI has become

[1] purpose is "conscious objective"-- you can have an Si purpose a Se purpose a Ti purpose, etc etc

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

An Ni ego type that is also a 9 fix or wing will be inclined to avoid confrontation or conflict by anticipating it in time and moving around it in such a way they won't get into it. Just like @wasp explained.

I do a similar thing with life in general; gauging whether certain areas are more risk or conflict prone, and avoiding them. For the most part, I don't even think about it. I just avoid going to places where I get the sense violence would likely happen there. This includes terror attacks of any kind. Generally, I try to anticipate whatever could be negative for my future and try to circumvent it.

But that kind of maneuvering of life could also be mistaken for the paranoid avoidance of anything potentially harmful, which is often a problem for 6s with weak Intuition. Ironically, the lines between strong and weak intuition can be blurred with 6s in that way.

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

confrontation and conflict are different. do you think balzac is a front line soldier? (of course you would have to understand the distinction between time and space to appreciate that difference) he may nevertheless win wars

I can prove anyone is anything with enneagram at my whimsy

its just a misuse of enneagram, which is a shame because there's a ton of wisdom to it, but its completely misdirected

as far as I can tell its a Fi tool, that has been co opted by Ti and used for the Fe purposes of this forum

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast