TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    *sigh* you may compare her nonverbal with IEI example above
    Sorry, I haven't read through the entire thread yet. I'm studying for exams and will get to it soon.

TIM
    So/Sx IEI
    Mentioned
    511 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

When I grew up, I loved witches, vampires, monsters, all that jazz; and I still have a soft spot for them. This is quite typical of Type 4s, afaik.

Some time ago I was researching occultism and witchcraft together with an LII 5(w4?) online.
    That's the way we connected back then – by researching certain topics together (he's also the reason why I ended up here).

That chapter of my life closed when I wrote down my guidelines for and beliefs of the atheist "witch" (or spiritual human being?). It seems like that document got deleted, but I might find it again. Either way, I generally had troubles with reconciling Wiccan beliefs with atheism, and being an atheist, I eventually gave up on possibly being a "witch" in the Wiccan sense. I like to a lay vampire tarot I've got from time to time because it can function as a catalyst and inspiration to my Ni, but I know about its limitations, and I otherwise do not engage in any spiritual or Wiccan practices; though I do like the idea of sending out your "psychic energy" into the world in the form of a "spell" or similar; but I know that doing so mostly activates your unconscious, and not so much actually influences the outside world; but because the change occurs on the inside, it can latter manifest in the outside world through you...
    Seize Success Society [x]

My typing blog [x]
    My theory blog [x]
    My tumblr blog [x]

Word Definition Warrior – WDW Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    H-ILE-Ne 7w6-2w1-1w9
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha, LIIs have that similar quality in them. Just mention alchemy and some of them become very interested. I was just browsing that kind of information for fun. Just to see commonality between it and chemistry.

Let's see... bunch of nonsense followed by bunch of nonsense.
    So people eventually extracted stuff while doing nonsense stuff which proved to be useful.
    Enneagram 3 blindspot. Visual deficits in 4, 8. Triple instinctual blindspot.

Highly immature Discord channel

TIM
    sx/sp 468
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    When I grew up, I loved witches, vampires, monsters, all that jazz; and I still have a soft spot for them. This is quite typical of Type 4s, afaik.

Some time ago I was researching occultism and witchcraft together with an LII 5(w4?) online.
    That's the way we connected back then – by researching certain topics together (he's also the reason why I ended up here).

That chapter of my life closed when I wrote down my guidelines for and beliefs of the atheist "witch" (or spiritual human being?). It seems like that document got deleted, but I might find it again. Either way, I generally had troubles with reconciling Wiccan beliefs with atheism, and being an atheist, I eventually gave up on possibly being a "witch" in the Wiccan sense. I like to a lay vampire tarot I've got from time to time because it can function as a catalyst and inspiration to my Ni, but I know about its limitations, and I otherwise do not engage in any spiritual or Wiccan practices; though I do like the idea of sending out your "psychic energy" into the world in the form of a "spell" or similar; but I know that doing so mostly activates your unconscious, and not so much actually influences the outside world; but because the change occurs on the inside, it can latter manifest in the outside world through you...
    Occult and witches and magic and stuff is more a triple fantasy thing (479 tritype)

Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Olimpia View Post
    I know that doing so mostly activates your unconscious, and not so much actually influences the outside world
    It works on other people, at least. Another way of communication and influencing on them, and partly the method you tune your subconscious to deal with something. You like have additional link with others, permanently, with everyone, and trying to use it more consciously.
    Dealing with other objects relates to "telekinesis", its known worse and used intentionally much lesser. It also may be used as another method of communication.

> but because the change occurs on the inside, it can latter manifest in the outside world through you...

It's so partly. Sometimes you do impact, then have no contacts or contacts which can't do that change, and later you know you got the result you expected.
    The simple example is making "the call" and then "accidental" meeting of those people. While you clearly had no info to do this meeting on rational level. Seems like unconscious of both have agreed to meet and then controlled you both until the meeting. It's similar to hypnosis in which you are told to do something after awaking in "normal state" and you really do this by "some reason" or without clear reason. The effect of unconscious attraction to meet (accidental meeting with higher possibility) should be noticed for relatives, friends, for people with whom you communicated for long. Especially this is expected when you both get in new or stressful situation and then unconsciously seek for the support of other people, 1st of all of the mentioned categoty which appear on the relatively close distance to you. Like 2 close friends would go to unknown town - the probability of their accidental meeting will be higher than average.
    People are never only inside of them, seems we all are linked by "telepathic net" without limitations of distance and mb even time may be passed through. Sometimes this may get scientific explanations, as quantum physics describes close effects of quantum entanglement where distance means nothing. In past all the matter was "one point", so mb when we change something in us, it changes the all universe. While all people being not so far relatives may have this link much stronger. We feel what happens with others and they feel what happens with us, all the time, unconsciously.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Ha, LIIs have that similar quality in them. Just mention alchemy and some of them become very interested. I was just browsing that kind of information for fun. Just to see commonality between it and chemistry.
    Alchemy is fantastic. Have you read the jungian approach to it.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I'm interested in chemistry since my early childhood. Does this count?
    But alchemy is not enough scientific grounded for my taste.

...but the thread is about Olimpias type.
    I say leading with a introverted perception process and -creative fits.
    Active mental imaginary, both visual recalling also visual constructing. (Eye movements!)
    IEI, but according to the video I say IEI-Fe subtype.

Many moments of reflection, but also lots of moments looking for the correct word choice. Reasonable, when you are not talking in your native language.
    Last edited by WinnieW; Yesterday at 12:41 PM.

Word Definition Warrior – WDW Troll Nr 007's Avatar
    TIM
    H-ILE-Ne 7w6-2w1-1w9
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tallmo View Post
    Alchemy is fantastic. Have you read the jungian approach to it.
    Not yet.
    Enneagram 3 blindspot. Visual deficits in 4, 8. Triple instinctual blindspot.

Highly immature Discord channel

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Olimpia IMO, I think you are Fe-IEI 4w3 so/sx based on your video and online behavior. You come across as too grounded for Ni subtype, but not so much that you would be an SEI, you still lean toward intuitive and IEI is clear.

I lean towards 4w3 for you because your main focus is on individualism and personal growth, but it has a means that is geared towards success like a 3 would be so that is why I choose 3 wing over 5 wing for you.

Finally, I agree with so/sx as your instinctual stacking and it is an interesting dynamic seeing the outgoing and open persona of so/sx blending in with the introversion of an IEI.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@thehotelambush
    the girl made new video. almost only for your high opinion

Don't forget the the thehotelambush's Avatar
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Olimpia that new video was much better. Maybe a little short but helpful enough IMO.

Obviously the way you understand yourself is very much steeped in typology concepts, but your understanding of IEI seems mostly on point and everything seems to point to it.

-concern with following one's passion and purpose in life (NiFe)
    -not caring much about material accomplishments or external things like degrees (low Se, Te)
    -very attuned to "social expectations" (Fe)
    -seen as lazy, doesn't "do" much from an external POV (low Se, probably intuitive introvert)
    -fearful avoidance in relationships (low Se again)
    -answered the romantic relationships question at extreme length - high Fi
    -answered the purpose of life question easily (Ni)

You seemed to have trouble with the "what do you like about it" question. This may actually be a Ti question, in that you had no trouble recognizing if you were following your purpose or not, but at the same time did not break down how your choice of degree specifically fulfilled it or not.
    Last edited by thehotelambush; Today at 01:09 PM.

TIM
    ILI ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I know an ESE who buys every crazy thing anyone has ever said - perfect victim for people to sell her expensive spiritual devices lol. Some SEE's are also like this. I actually think IEI's are less likely to be so naive - not saying they can't be into occult, witches, mysticism for other reasons, but not in this extremely naive way imo.
    My ESE sister got talked into spending thousands of dollars to go to a cross country workshop with my EII sister. I can believe the EII did it because it was some kind of healing the heart based workshop but the ESE was so uncomfortable with the whole thing. She ended up exploring the city alone because my other sister would not leave the hotel the workshop was in. The ESE is the least mystically or intellectually inclined in my whole family and she is naive but she is practical in so many ways. I recently told her not to invest in anything until she talks to me. She has been burned before but I have to step back sometimes and let her learn from mistakes. I think she might be a bit too trusting. :/

My occult/mystical leanings are not naive. I use them to explore the dark side of mankind and the outer limits of our personal power.

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I recommend to look at my bloggers (in the signature) and compare what group of types is more psychically comfortable, more "your people": ILE+LII vs SLE+LSI
    In case you prefer truth more, than "emotionally comfortable version" like many undeveloped E-9 tend.

Seems local people, besides common conformism, too trust to what you tell, while tell you them what relates to IEI and you know the theory. They don't use nonverbal and don't see real you behind your words.

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    -concern with following one's passion and purpose in life (NiFe)
    J

> -not caring much about material accomplishments or external things like degrees (low Se, Te)

or not valued Se

> -seen as lazy, doesn't "do" much from an external POV (low Se, probably intuitive introvert)

or E-9

> -fearful avoidance in relationships (low Se again)

anxiety. she reported

> -answered the purpose of life question easily (Ni)

J type. They know what and why they do.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456