Thread: Why does EIE/ENFj seem like a "declaring" type?

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why does EIE/ENFj seem like a "declaring" type?

just from experience

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've known a couple of EIE who liked to tell a lot of stories (in a pretty captivating way); and it made me wonder later on what with socionics and all that it seemed like they were narrating. Yet they don't 'take stock' and report their findings, which to me is a sign of proper declaring (Reinin)/ this is as far as i've got on this

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Yet they don't 'take stock' and report their findings
    Interesting, So what does that look like with a declaring type? Can you think of an example?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Interesting, So what does that look like with a declaring type? Can you think of an example?
    Like LIE will do a summary or breakdown of actions that have occurred up to date, depending on what one is talking about. Like LIE might comment on your reasons for those actions, for instance, like give a narrative/ explanation to your actions. Hope this makes some sense.

Do you watch soccer? Something that comes to mind when I think of declaring is a sports commentator lol - they are commenting live on the actions / happenings even though you can see the actions for yourself. Or the sports commentary after a match. That's maybe an even better illustrative example

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you'd better ask why Reinin's traits are related to Jung's types

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Like LIE will do a summary or breakdown of actions that have occurred up to date, depending on what one is talking about. Like LIE might comment on your reasons for those actions, for instance, like give a narrative/ explanation to your actions. Hope this makes some sense.

Do you watch soccer? Something that comes to mind when I think of declaring is a sports commentator lol - they are commenting live on the actions / happenings even though you can see the actions for yourself. Or the sports commentary after a match. That's maybe an even better illustrative example
    I think I got what you mean, for example when something happens, I like to draw people's attention to what drew my attention so I can get their comments or ideas on it as well, or to somehow summarize the important parts of the things that have happened to organize them, to make better decisions or be a better judge. but EIE has a kind of nagging tone in their narrating of the events and they seem to seek the other party's reaction to these objections. However I have also been accused of attention seeking in the past. I think it is different in LIE and EIE, because of their reasons. why do you think LIEs seek attention? I think EIEs seek it because they want to gather people in groups, make group values bold or something (Aristocrat+Fe) but as LIE I feel like I need to make things fall in place the way they should be (the way it makes sense), and that is why I try to gather attention.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe 'cos their role is Te? Talk, talk, talk. Check Eminem lol

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I got what you mean, for example when something happens, I like to draw people's attention to what drew my attention so I can get their comments or ideas on it as well, or to somehow summarize the important parts of the things that have happened to organize them, to make better decisions or be a better judge. but EIE has a kind of nagging tone in their narrating of the events and they seem to seek the other party's reaction to these objections. However I have also been accused of attention seeking in the past. I think it is different in LIE and EIE, because of their reasons. why do you think LIEs seek attention? I think EIEs seek it because they want to gather people in groups, make group values bold or something (Aristocrat+Fe) but as LIE I feel like I need to make things fall in place the way they should be (the way it makes sense), and that is why I try to gather attention.
    Yes, imo this is very different in EIE. In my not-so-good example I was focusing on Declaring only, thank you for explaining better the summarizing I've noticed LIEs do. I'm not sure of EIE's reasons (?)

TIM
    ILI-Ni 8 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are at least 3 types of LIE's. Barack Obama detached and monitoring planners who hesitate on all their speech, Tony Robbins and Joe Rogan who are using the hand-planning action circuits, and Dale Carnegie disciplined charismatics that know "How to Win Friends and Influence People" emphasizing the speech circuits.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

just from experience
    had this thought, too, and I think it's the combination of Obstinate and rational traits: they like to insist upon and defend their opinions

[On the Obstinate trait] "Wimps" and "mumblers" here get treated very harshly (but only for as long as they allow for it). If the "mumbler-wimp" suddenly begins to show character, doesn't yield and concede, contests what he is being offered, imposes his own alternatives, doesn't agree to everything (emulates an "obstinate" type), or slamming the door leaves with expression of resentment on his face, here he's beginning to be respected, loved, others regret about his departure, speak well and bring up warm memories of him, sincerely wish to return him back to the system, promise to treat them well in the future. After he returns back to the system, at least for some time (on inertia) they continue to respect him (at least for the fact that he has somehow "reacted" to their (logical and emotional) "signaling request", which has allowed them to map their logical and ethical relationships over at least some kind of system of coordinates. Since it wasn't clear before: did he care how he was treated before, or not; does he appreciate and cherish the place he occupies in the system and his reputation, or not?

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya
    Not yielding to them are their duals: EIE Hamlet, who fiercely attacks an opponent from the position of "obstinate" and authoritarian ethics of emotions (+Fe) – an eloquent orator, a consummate public denouncer, having no equal in this in the entire socion – the EIE knows how to captivate his listeners with ardent fervor of his statements, and does not give a break to anyone in a dispute. He protects himself fiercely and aggressively, saying things that sound extremely convincing, while in actuality having few "trump cards" or even in complete absence of them. That's who will defend his point of view to the very end, to the last breath, and will never consider himself guilty. Defending himself, the EIE always attacks (as is typical of an "obstinate" determined "strategic" type). If he cannot find an appropriate logical argument, he often gets personal, switches things around, and moves the blame to someone else's shoulders, trying to divert suspicions from himself. (Arguments of "decisive" resolute "subjectivists" are akin to a war – to win all methods suffice).

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...Stratiyevskaya