Basic idea: The work of the ego functions seems to be influenced by the PoLR.

Gulenko talks about the PoLR as a function that estimates and gives feedback (among other things).

I started noticing that ILEs thinking and ideas often have an Fi theme. Like they are moral philosophers basically.

LIIs want the analysis to be pragmatic and connected to some reality. Finding "solid ground" for an analysis. (Se PoLR)

LSE wants to control the work to be diligent so that every step fits together smoothly (can be difficult to achieve though) (Ni PoLR)

Observing these three types ILE, LII and LSE made me believe that this is how the PoLR works. It "supervises" the ego functions to do the work according to it. At the same time this makes direct, painful use of the PoLR unnecessary. (For example: If you have a "moral philosophy" on how to live and act, you might not need to use Fi at all on real situations)

This seems to happen often when the person can work in his own pace, in his own way. So not always.

Some other types:

Ne PoLR in xSI. There is a need to "take care of everything". This often translates into responsibility, and can be a strength depending on the situation.

Te PoLR in SEI. Very detail-orieneted, meticulous work. No step can be left out. SEIs love for details cannot be explained by Si only, since Si is just irrational sensing, not directed by anything. And SEIs are not that much into details really, only when concentrating.

Fi PoLR in SLE. Doing the right thing. I have a SLE Facebook friend and she has now her own business. She constantly makes posts on how she fights for her good cause.

I'm not so sure about other types. In the meantime I think I have enough certainty about this phenomenon to start "extrapolating". So how is Si PoLR manifested in EIE for example?

Since EIEs are great actors: It's possible that Si PoLR is affecting the expressions of the EIE to be "natural", like "acting with your skin" or "from the inside". I'm not so sure about this, but I've seen things that point in this direction.

or:

Se PoLR in EII: This might have something to do with their talents as writers. Living the life and sharing the struggles of their characters.

The remaining types: I am not so sure yet.

Disclaimer:
I am not saying that this is always the general attitude of the person. Only that this mechanism seems to exist. And it manifests when a person is using ego functions "my own way".