Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: So, you don't think I am an LIE?

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    There is some correlation to Fi and Ne with some aspects of SJWism, but just as many deltas hold quite different views. Mixing politics with type is a bad idea imo, and the whole quadra wars thing is stupid. And I like some deltas here too.

As for Se - yeah, what people act like online doesn't really show some of the extroverted elements very well. Se is about manipulation of and impact on your physical environment and the internet has no physical environment at all. So what operates as a stand-in for Se is . . . something else I'm not even sure what exactly.
    we go to WAR

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

There is some correlation to Fi and Ne with some aspects of SJWism, but just as many deltas hold quite different views. Mixing politics with type is a bad idea imo, and the whole quadra wars thing is stupid. And I like some deltas here too.
    What annoys Se-valuing types isn't an actual ideology (that would be LII, the other Se PoLR type) as much as an unreasonable emotional response. As @Retsu77 has pointed out before, Se PoLR types have a tendency to take offense to any overbearing personality and react defensively. This generates a lot of animosity, and it's animosity which I feel is totally avoidable.

Why get offended on the behalf of other groups of people, for example? And why take offense to something which is very clearly a joke; just someone playing around to have fun? Intent should matter. If someone tries to slander or undermine you, I will defend you, even if I dislike you personally. However, Se PoLRs are often guilty of vicious personal attacks on others, and keep grudges for a long time. My own experiences on the forum are a good case in point.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    What annoys Se types isn't an actual ideology (that would be LII, the other Se PoLR type) as much as an unreasonable emotional response. As @Retsu77 has pointed out before, Se PoLR types have a tendency to take offense to any overbearing personality and react defensively. This generates a lot of animosity towards them, animosity which I feel is totally avoidable.

Why get offended on the behalf of other groups of people, for example? And why take offense to something which is very clearly a joke; just someone playing around to have fun? Intent should matter. If someone tries to slander or undermine you, I will defend you. However, Se PoLRs are often guilty of doing this to others, as my own experiences on the forum amply prove. They have a reputation for being insufferably self-righteous for a good reason.
    Exactly what are you talking about? I haven't seen any LIIs acting offended over groups of people or taking jokes badly. I also haven't seen this from EIIs.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly what are you talking about? I haven't seen any LIIs acting offended over groups of people or taking jokes badly. I also haven't seen this from EIIs.
    Then you need to get out there more beyond just this forum because it is a common trend.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    Then you need to get out there more beyond just this forum because it is a common trend.
    He referred to the forum so that's what I addressed. See quote:
    Se PoLRs are often guilty of doing this to others, as my own experiences on the forum amply prove

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

actually it is weak Ne people that have a hard time changing their mind in general, also about dislike

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He referred to the forum so that's what I addressed. See quote:
    Well this forum also does show this. You just don't see it. I cannot control your perception.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Retsu77 View Post
    Well this forum also does show this. You just don't see it. I cannot control your perception.
    Which is why I asked him what he was talking about. . . When has this ever happened? If it's so obvious that there are examples all over the place, it shouldn't be hard to show them, yeah?

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Which is why I asked him what he was talking about. . . When has this ever happened? If it's so obvious that there are examples all over the place, it shouldn't be hard to show them, yeah?
    I am not going to start a witch hunt and publicly shame the individuals I dislike, as that would make me no better than them.

But if you want to know what pisses me off, I'll explain.

1. I make a generally lewd or crass joke to the group about women, genitals, having sex, feminists, rape etc
    2. Someone gets triggered by this, loses control and insults me in a nasty, malicious way
    3. I interpret this as disrespect and a challenge to my status, so I will swiftly try to crush them
    4. They then play the victim, call me a bully and bear a grudge forever, even though they insulted me first.

This happens time after time to me, and not just on here. Like I encounter these people extremely often in my life, and I have no respect for them. They are unstable, oversensitive, low libido types...moral authoritarians who have no sense of humor at all.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-12-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

if Im a potential example I give permission to be shamed by you (or anyone)

TIM
    SLI-H sp/so
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am not going to start a witch hunt and publicly shame the individuals I dislike, as that would make me no better than them.

1. I make a generally lewd or crass joke to the group about women, genitals, having sex, feminists, rape etc
    2. Someone gets triggered by this, loses control and insults me in a nasty, malicious way
    3. I interpret this as disrespect and a challenge to my status, so I will swiftly try to crush them
    4. They then play the victim, call me a bully and bear a grudge forever, even though they insulted me first.

This happens time after time to me, and not just on here. Like I encounter these people extremely often in my life, and I have no respect for them. They are unstable, oversensitive, low libido types...moral authoritarians who have no sense of humor at all.
    Could you please elaborate on this part? No offense or anything - I just want to understand your point of view. Especially the part about status.

TIM
    IXXp 639 sp/so
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hm...I don't see why I'd get offended; everybody gets shit here lmao, whatever quadra or type

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, sorry, haven't seen this . . . have you even interacted with an LII here? Idk man, comes across as you playing the victim rather than there actually being roving bands of malicious Se polrs roaming the forum waiting to insult and challenge you.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Teapot View Post
    Could you please elaborate on this part? No offense or anything - I just want to understand your point of view. Especially the part about status.
    I just want to be able to express myself in ways that truly represent me and be loved for it, but so rarely will people around me react with joy, build a connection and push me onward, to greater, more epic states, goals and achievements.

Status for me has nothing to do with general popularity or fame, it is about the level of respect and affection that others show me. These things are easy to deduce - just listen to the tone someone uses when they speak to you. I absolutely hate it, more than anything, when someone talks down to me, patronizes me or gives me advice I haven't asked for. These are attempts to undermine me, shame me, cockblock me, metaphorical kicks in the nuts basically. You probably don't understand what it's like to be this polarizing. I arouse others, for good or ill, simply because of my presence, so I must be very aggressive in response to any insecure losers who test me. Imagine you are a lion and notice a rat is chewing at your paws. It may seem harmless, but if you don't kill the rat, very soon you will have over a hundred rats all eating away at you.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-12-2017 at 10:14 PM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah, sorry, haven't seen this . . .
    Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean that it cannot exist. (This sounds a lot like Ni PoLR.)

have you even interacted with an LII here?
    I have, and bear in mind that my statement didn't just refer to people on the forum.

Idk man, comes across as you playing the victim rather than there actually being roving bands of malicious Se polrs roaming the forum waiting to insult and challenge you.
    If you hold me in such low esteem, why do you even bother to talk to me? What is in it for you?

Look, people will make comments that both you and I find distasteful all the time. However, most of the controversial comments I make are not directed at anyone personally, and they're mostly bawdy, dirty sexual jokes. If you don't like them, the best thing to do is ignore them. You already know that I'm just trolling half of the time on here.

And now I see that you've just insulted me again in your post (by implying that I "play the victim", which is pretty ridiculous). This is the exact type of behaviour that I've just been talking about from Deltas

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

J You choose to react and just insulted me in your post (by implying that I "play the victim"). This is what all the Deltas do and it only creates further conflict and resentment.
    Okay, well now I'm not implying it, I'm just saying it. You're playing the victim. You are overly sensitive and easily offended. Get over yourself.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Okay, well now I'm not implying it, I'm just saying it. You're playing the victim. You are overly sensitive and easily offended.
    I dunno if I am as sensitive as you think. After all, nothing you've said so far has triggered any emotion in me except boredom.

Get over yourself.
    Make me, bitch.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dunno if I am as sensitive as you think. After all, nothing you've said so far has triggered any emotion in me except boredom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen
    I am very bothered by @squark's accusations
    Playing nonchalant only works if you haven't already said that you were bothered. It's better to own up to it. Anyway, I'll leave you alone from here on out, as to not feed your persecution fears further.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Playing nonchalant only works if you haven't already said that you were bothered. It's better to own up to it.
    I notice that you didn't mention when I made that comment.

If you want evidence of how I feel about you right now, then refer to what I have said to you today, not something that I said to you many weeks ago. Also, I never imagined that you would be so petty as to save quotes of mine and hoard them for later use like this. Don't you have better things to do with your time?

Anyway, I'll leave you alone from here on out, as to not feed your persecution fears further.
    You can believe whatever you want about me, but that doesn't make it true.

I will put you on ignore.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

playing the victim when you're the aggressor comes off as insane

aggressor is not "who started it" because anyone can point the finger. i.e.: pick an arbitrary point in time from which to begin the blame game. its the justification of a child. especially when you freely admit you "started it" you just don't acknowledge that people are allowed to be offended, and reserve the right of offense to yourself exclusively. its like you come right out and say "yeah I do shit I know will bother people, but they have no right to be bothered" and then turn around and go nuts as soon as you find something that personally bothers you, like only you have a right to be bothered, when you're bothered its real, when other people are bothered its them being weak. ironically this is weak as F

aggressor is who escalates

Make me, bitch.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    playing the victim when you're the aggressor comes off as insane

aggressor is not "who started it" because anyone can point the finger. its the argument of a child

aggressor is who escalates
    You see, squark failed my shit test. Her response was not sufficiently sexual to be a Rational Beta.

A true LSI would have said: "I'm going to fucking tear you apart if you talk to me like that again ([insert threats of violence and imminent death here]). Don't fuck with me."

Then I would have said: "Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck with you. I am just going to fuck you."

"RAWWRRR!!!"

*spanks LSI's ass hard*

"Yes that's it, take it like a beast you filthy cum-starved bitch."

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so she declined your "invitation" and rather than say you got rejected, its "she failed your shit test"..?

anyway, its funny to see my past characterizations of beta, which was derided as irrational and hateful, get played out in real time

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

so she declined your "invitation" and rather than say you got rejected, its "she failed your shit test"..?
    I guess that all depends on your point of view

anyway, its nice to see my past characterizations of beta vindicated
    Got to go but I'm glad I could make you laugh, anyway.

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only difference between you and the people that insult you is that they're aware they're disrespecting you. You're a piece of shit for acting like you're any better.

I just want to be able to express myself in ways that truly represent me and be loved for it, but so rarely will people around me react with joy, build a connection and push me onward, to greater, more epic states, goals and achievements.

Status for me has nothing to do with general popularity or fame, it is about the level of respect and affection that others show me. These things are easy to deduce - just listen to the tone someone uses when they speak to you. I absolutely hate it, more than anything, when someone talks down to me, patronizes me or gives me advice I haven't asked for. These are attempts to undermine me, shame me, cockblock me, metaphorical kicks in the nuts basically. You probably don't understand what it's like to be this polarizing. I arouse others, for good or ill, simply because of my presence, so I must be very aggressive in response to any insecure losers who test me. Imagine you are a lion and notice a rat is chewing at your paws. It may seem harmless, but if you don't kill the rat, very soon you will have over a hundred rats all eating away at you.
    Show me what lion whines this much and I'll show you a little bitch.

There's a sick desperation to be loved by others, and you compensate for failing by pretending to be something you aren't. What people are reacting to is creepy behavior and lame humor. Check any forum, check any guy posting significant amounts of sexual, socially awkward bullshit and I guarantee you get the same responses. Even on this forum, there have been people like you in similar situations. You don't have the charm or charisma to pull off the things you say. No one's buying your act. Keep it up if you want but don't sit there and act like you're being attacked. It's pathetic.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I need to disable updates from this place...

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    The only difference between you and the people that insult you is that they're aware they're disrespecting you. You're a piece of shit for acting like you're any better.

Show me what lion whines this much and I'll show you a little bitch.
    Oh, what a tough guy. I wonder, why haven't you shown us all your real face and your real name?

What a coward.

That is going to be my new nickname for you, actually, The Coward, because you have a big mouth but no guts.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade View Post
    There's a sick desperation to be loved by others, and you compensate for failing by pretending to be something you aren't. What people are reacting to is creepy behavior and lame humor. Check any forum, check any guy posting significant amounts of sexual, socially awkward bullshit and I guarantee you get the same responses. Even on this forum, there have been people like you in similar situations. You don't have the charm or charisma to pull off the things you say. No one's buying your act. Keep it up if you want but don't sit there and act like you're being attacked. It's pathetic.
    Like most of the people I fight on here, I had nothing against you until you decided to surreptitiously insert yourself into my business.

Like all idealists, you are under the delusion that you speak for many people besides yourself. But you are alone. You seem determined to shame and belittle me, which is rather pitiful - but what I find hardest to stomach is that you do so under the guise of caring for others. If you really cared about your relationships with others, you wouldn't have gone out of your way to make an enemy where you could have had a friend. Your self-righteousness is utterly repellent.

Now, apparently I have neither the charm or charisma to pull off any of the things I say. Well, unfortunately for you, it only takes one piece of contrary evidence to disprove this statement. Therefore, I'm somewhat tempted to embarrass you a little further.

We will be talking again soon.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm not isolated you're isolated!

not only does it focus on the wrong criterion for judgement, its also a transparently stupid attempt to invert reality. great job, its like cluelessness²

inb4

db0.jpg

Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to disable updates from this place...

Oh, what a tough guy. I wonder, why haven't you shown us all your real face and your real name?

We will be talking again soon.
    Why should I? You've posted 800 times in the span of 3 months. Just because you have nothing else going on doesn't mean the rest of us don't. I'm here for very specific reasons that doesn't include jerking off over my self perceived status. You have have fun though.

Like all idealists, you are under the delusion that you speak for many people besides yourself. But you are alone. You seem determined to shame and belittle me, which is rather pitiful - but what I find hardest to stomach is that you do so under the guise of caring for others. If you really cared about your relationships with others, you wouldn't have gone out of your way to make an enemy where you could have had a friend. Your self-righteousness is utterly repellent.
    Reading too much into what I'm saying. You aren't my enemy. You're just like any other piece of trash I run into on any given day. It has to be tiring trying this hard. I mean really. You would be much more digestible if you just chilled out. Try it sometime.
    Hey, feel free to PM me with any opinions about my type

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Slade

I will not allow you to weasel your way out of this. You said, and I quote you:

You don't have the charm or charisma to pull off the things you say.
    No more BS. I want to see some specific examples of what I've said. List all the things I supposedly cannot pull off, and then I swear to God, I will do one of them and teach this entire forum a lesson they won't ever forget.

------

Oh, and in case anyone is thinking about intervening, think again. If you get involved this bet will be over, and we'll all know that you are cowards.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-13-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're right, I'm a coward, please stop. please, just don't hurt Slade

I must intervene! I don't care if it justifies your assumption that we're all trembling at the prospect of a verbal lashing and would do anything to avoid it. No, not that

there's also the fact that you're requesting the "duel" so its sort of weird to set conditions for your own denial of satisfaction, that would seemingly promote the frustration of your own purpose--but whatever. I assume that's normal

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

you're right, I'm a coward, please stop. please, just don't hurt Slade
    I shouldn't have insinuated that you (or people in general) were cowardly, that was just my anger getting the better of me.

Nonetheless, there is no justification for the vitriol and abuse that I have received from @Slade. I never provoked him, or even talked to him, before he picked a fight with me a few weeks ago. There are a number of people on the forum besides him who feel entitled to hurl insults at me with abandon, too, so I feel it's now time for me to put an end to it. When Slade suggested that I could never achieve any of the things I talk about, he unwittingly challenged me and himself in some very hot water.

He is welcome to retract this claim and apologise for his many, unwarranted insults here and elsewhere. Then we can move on in peace.

However, if he is unwilling to do that, I would appreciate an opportunity for redress in another way, and what I've suggested is that he names all the many things he feels I'm incapable of achieving. If I can do one of them and provide the forum with some tangible evidence of it (we can discuss the details later, once/if we negotiate and agree on the task), I have disproven his statement.

Oh and if I complete the task, he has to be banned. If I fail, I am banned. You can all place bets on who will win - it will be fun.
    Last edited by Spermatozoa; 11-13-2017 at 05:21 AM.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

OK, hopefully everyone understands my position. I sincerely hope that I won't have to continue attacking people on here, and want to move on. However, it is a two-way street. If you provoke me, you have now seen what it is that you will get.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567