Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pls jesus V.I. me (video)

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't refer my statement to Schrödinger's cat in the box, but to the superposition state (boy/girl) itself.

TIM
    ZGM
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    a picture
    those gorgeous Gamma eyes cannot be mistaken

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let’s narrow this down...
    Will throw in some questions for you to think about - no need to respond.

Not EIE. I have 3 sisters of that type as well as another family member and they are not like yourself at all as some can be what I view as low on humour and a bit grumpy and others are just really nice people who get on well throughout their lives with most others - society likes them.

Not likely EII as to me they can either come across as much ‘dryer’, ‘cause driven’ or just present ‘character perfection’.

Not likely an ENTj as also have at least 3 sisters of that typing so unless you live in a home with another ENTj and are taking on an ISFj role due to this then flag this type.
    So how probable does that scenario seem?

Those ‘Hhahahahah’ parts in your posts I’ve mostly witnessed in ESTp writing though all types can use it such as some LII can say it in real time but it often has an ‘M’ at the beginning and ILI can on rare occasion say it in humour with those close.

Your occasional face pulling smile comes across a lot like Jack Nicholson!
    I’ve seen this most commonly in SEI and less so in IEI and LII types but yours most closely matches how some likely SEI types can perform this without much effort.
    So I ask is it a learnt skill or a more unconscious occurrence?

ESI are easier to get to know for other people than an ILI so if gamma introvert, what would it be in regards to yourself with letting others in?

Is wearing minimal makeup etc more your norm or do you quite enjoy all the girly stuff like nails painted etc?

Can’t rule out a ‘sweet badass’ ILI fem - never really ‘badass’ though, always nice :-)
    They can come across as extroverted to others at times but definitely not to themselves.

So remove any excess and things you might be attempting to portray from cuteness to high IQ to sexiness to tough character and then maybe more of you will be revealed :-)

Also not the same as @reverie who is likely Delta F type
    Last edited by Hays; 10-16-2017 at 04:49 AM.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wasp View Post
    How can you type reverie and Katalina ESI?
    I cannot type katalina ESI anymore after seeing her new video. But reverie i still type esi.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESI.

The best way to verify a persons type, is to experience some inter-type relations. This is better done IRL, as online you can never be sure if a person is the type they claim to be.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Katalina View Post

but really tho
    SLE. No other type has such an eloquent use of profanity.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She reminds me of Gwen Stafani, and famous goth youtuber "It's Black Friday". I don't know their types tho, just going on vibes, mannerisms, voice, etc.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    The best way to verify a persons type, is to experience some inter-type relations.
    The problem is you need to know correctly own type. As you have sympathy to her, then possibly good IR with her, for example as mirror, being IEI and she EIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Pole View Post
    She reminds me of Gwen Stafani, and famous goth youtuber "It's Black Friday".
    Gwen Stefani mb EIE

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Gwen Stefani is Se and so is this chica.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    i feel like LIEs are in a perpetual state of blue balls ESI or not

in fact an ESI in leather and stilettos making bitches out of them is precisely what they want, because they can finally cast off their silly Ni games and just embrace the Se truth of their existence
    This sounds more like the sexual fantasy of an Infantile male. Oooh good boy, do you like me spanking you that way? Your naughty thing has got so hard! Mommy is going to take very good care of you now, mmm.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I cannot speak for other LIE men on the forum, but I certainly do not wish for a woman to "make a bitch out of" me. Merely the thought of that is enough to make me feel somewhat nauseous.

which is they're pathetic nerds begging to be shown a mirror
    Now where has this come from, I wonder?

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post
    This sounds more like the sexual fantasy of an Infantile male. Oooh good boy, do you like me spanking you that way? Your naughty thing has got so hard! Mommy is going to take very good care of you now, mmm.

LOLOLOLOLOL

I cannot speak for other LIE men on the forum, but I certainly do not wish for a woman to "make a bitch out of" me. Merely the thought of that is enough to make me feel somewhat nauseous.

I'm not sure when the S&M thing began being associated with gammas. It seems like very fantastical, aristocratic sex to me. "My sex is so bad and so kinky. I am so naughty". It does strike me as very infantile/adolescent.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The problem is you need to know correctly own type.
    Not necessarily. All you need for this method is to be able to type people. Sometimes people are capable of typing other people without being correctly typed themselves.

As you have sympathy to her, then possibly good IR with her, for example as mirror, being IEI and she EIE.

You are making assumptions, at no point have I stated this. Also; I've already told you that who you like or not doesn't necessarily correlate with the type of intertype-relation that you have with them.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would bang. Mostly cuz of the speech patterns.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Remiel View Post
    Would bang. Mostly cuz of the speech patterns.
    LSI-Se confirmed.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Gwen Stefani is Se and so is this chica.
    On first impression she reminded me Danielle, tbh. No offense Katalina (if you dislike her). I thought Se ego too. Obviously op is a few years older than Danielle.

I just wonder if the first video is more representative of her natural state than the second.

Welcome to the forum @Katalina

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

both are sp/sx 7w8 probably

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lavos View Post
    Not necessarily.
    If you are using IR effects to guess/check the type of other you need to correctly know own type. In your case you like the girl and think she's in good IR (your dual), but types having good IR with you are other (and your duals are not ESI).
    Base Fi/Te types don't use "bad" words in typing interviews so much! They are generally polite IRL and anywhere, until you'll hurt them.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeptitron View Post
    I'm not sure when the S&M thing began being associated with gammas.
    With Se valued types. They like aggressor (dominating) / victim (submissive) style and may ignore Si comfort to get pleasure by "wrong ways". For example, you risk to get scratches and bruises.
    There are psychophysiological explanations behind why s&m things people may like. If you have no psychological barrier (being Se type) - this may add some variety in ways of pleasure or to make the pleasure more intensive.
    But there are tender Si ways to improve the impressions too. And "light" (Fi) psychological ways, not only based on bad emotions.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

With Se valued types. They like aggressor (dominating) / victim (submissive) style and may ignore Si comfort to get pleasure by "wrong ways". For example, you risk to get scratches and bruises.
    There are psychophysiological explanations behind why s&m things people may like. If you have no psychological barrier (being Se type) - this may add some variety in ways of pleasure or to make the pleasure more intensive.
    But there are tender Si ways to improve the impressions too. And "light" (Fi) psychological ways, not only based on bad emotions.
    It would make sense with Se coupled with aristocratic, but not democratic, where dom/sub seems pointless and hypocritical. There are contradictions here in the theory.

It is odd that victim/agressor is associated with gammas anyways; maybe victim/agressor lite.

Something doesn't make sense. Democratic. ILI and LIE seem neutral, ESI like caregivers, and maybe agressors for SEE.

It's like someone assigned attributes to make the romance styles fit into nice and neat categories.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Katalina is most likely 7 or 6w7. Not a 4 at all.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

theres something silly and inherently playful about having formalized roles & costumes during sex.
    I can see ni/se being rougher on average but not necessarily in this way.

It would make sense with Se coupled with aristocratic, but not democratic, where dom/sub seems pointless and hypocritical. There are contradictions here in the theory.

It is odd that victim/agressor is associated with gammas anyways; maybe victim/agressor lite.

Something doesn't make sense. Democratic. ILI and LIE seem neutral, ESI like caregivers, and maybe agressors for SEE.

It's like someone assigned attributes to make the romance styles fit into nice and neat categories.
    have you read these, what do you think of them? http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...otic-Attitudes

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Watching the second video more actually made me think ESI, more then the first. Why not ESI-Se?
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    theres something silly and inherently playful about having formalized roles & costumes during sex.
    I can see ni/se being rougher on average but not necessarily in this way.

have you read these, what do you think of them? http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...otic-Attitudes
    I found this more nuanced and more constructive.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cuivienen View Post

LOLOLOLOLOL

do you want to end up like adam strange? because this is how you end up like adam strange, brother

the reason gamma is into S&M has to do with Ni v Se and role reversal between female aggressor and male pseudo aggressor, and the truth being acted out in private, while in polite society it is more like an Ni game being played... its intimacy to get over the Ni bullshit LIE peddles, they want a real relationship but are afraid, ESI has the Fi and Se to break through it so they secretely crave it, despite all their silly outward puffing to the world (getting LIE to admit in public this sort of thing is manifestly against their program and %100 in keeping with their private enjoyment)

not all gammas are into S&M its not a 1:1 pattern, rather its something that crops up in various forms of the victim aggressor relationship and has to do with how people cope with societal expectations and how they experience intimacy in contradistinction to that; so its rooted in the particular circumstances of the parties... however the underlying pattern is organized by Ni/Se

further, anyone can "play" at S&M so its not like deltas or betas or whatever can't put on leather, its gammas that really embody the essence of it though
    Last edited by Bertrand; 10-16-2017 at 03:37 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It would make sense with Se coupled with aristocratic, but not democratic, where dom/sub seems pointless and hypocritical.
    ah. don't use Reinin's heresy. use classical theory and the common reason with it
    gammas have an incline to play with s&m technics, lesser wide and degree than beta though (as valued Fi means empathy). they are not fans of humiliation. but to play (with agreement) with a pain or freedome restriction have the interest

> It is odd that victim/agressor is associated with gammas anyways; maybe victim/agressor lite

aggressor/victim is mainly about dominating (Se), not about suffering (Fi limits gammas there)
    Even Se introverted gamma women behave as aggressors - being shy they anyway siege you and tend to do 1st and resolute step to sex. Then you just find yourself in her sweet embraces.

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    I think BDSM is lame af
    you are just provoking INFP submissive girl
    adequate ESTP you'd find not lame with you

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Watching the second video more actually made me think ESI, more then the first. Why not ESI-Se?
    Hahahah 'cause I don't think my Se is as strong as everyone thinks it is o: I also strongly identify with Ti, but maybe I am wrong. I'll have to read more about it.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

E S E
    S
    E

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure when the S&M thing began being associated with gammas.
    50 shades of gray.

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

E S E
    S
    E
    Not in any shape or form lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@Katalina may try my IR test. it's long (~7 hours, can be spreaded on several days), but may help you by info you'll get nowhere else (besides own long-time typing of people near)

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tbh that first video was a mistake maybe. You were just being cool and sarcastic and now ppl think that you are a Se ego. How do you feel about the IEI descriptions?

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Syrup View Post
    50 shades of gray gay.

Interesting that this fantasy story about characters with personality disorders in severely neurotic relationship becomes the standard of which to judge a large number of people, without actual data to back it up.

TIM
    Ni-Se
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ida View Post
    Tbh that first video was a mistake maybe. You were just being cool and sarcastic and now ppl think that you are a Se ego. How do you feel about the IEI descriptions?
    Heheh yeah! That's what I think.
    Aaannnd IEI fits well, except for the aspect of Te PoLR which I'm kinda iff-y about.

@Katalina may try my IR test. it's long (~7 hours, can be spreaded on several days), but may help you by info you'll get nowhere else (besides own long-time typing of people near)
    Hmhm interesting ^-^ I'll check it out.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Katalina View Post
    Hahahah 'cause I don't think my Se is as strong as everyone thinks it is o: I also strongly identify with Ti, but maybe I am wrong. I'll have to read more about it.

Introduction to Se

Extroverted sensing is an extroverted, irrational, and static information element. It is also called Se, F, volitional sensing, or black sensing. Se includes the ability to attain high level of awareness of the physical aspects of one's reality, to know how much physical force or power is latent or required, to be able to accurately estimate properties of material sort. Types that strongly value Se are much more comfortable taking concrete actions to change their physical surroundings. This may at times be perceived as disruptive and abrasive, particularly by Ne-types who feel that abrupt changes in their physical surrounding ruins their balance. In Se-quadras, interaction takes a more blunt and direct forms, resulting in a much strongly impacting physical atmosphere than Si-valuing types prefer. Se-types enjoy discussing possibilities but only if there is concrete gain from it, or it holds the potential to impact the "the real world". Unlike Si, which is about one's subjective sensory experience (how intense or enjoyable it is), Se is about achieving an object of desire. It gives one the ability to influence, bend, and push concrete situations and people in order to achieve such an object, rather than to subjectively assess the situation one is in.

Se as Leading Function (SLE, SEE)

The individual feels at home among people who are actively doing something and interacting with each other directly (visibly), and is able to organize people, move them around as necessary, and guide them in achieving a specific goal. He or she likes a measure of deference and malleability in others, since it allows him to "make things happen" the way he wants them to happen. He has high awareness of his surroundings and is usually keenly aware of changes of physical and material nature around him. He is quick to access boundaries and perceptive of when others are moving onto "his turf" and where there lie potential conflicts of interests over material resources. Being highly aware of his reality and confident in the present actual state of events, he resolutely moves forward to achieve his own goals. He typically wants to make all decisions that concern sensory aspects of his life for himself: what he will do, wear, eat, look like, etc., and resents any attempts by others to make these decisions for him (conflicts over sensing). However, he is willing to make use of other peoples' suggestions, advice and ideas, as long as he plays the most visible role. He usually values first hand experience, lives life experiencing it "on his own skin", and will gladly teach it to others whom he sees as less knowing and aware of the realities.

Se as Creative Function (LSI, ESI)

The individual takes specific steps to move himself forward towards achieving concrete goals and tangible results. This may involve deliberately making concrete steps to move ahead in specific situations, pushing through to achieve a short-range goal, abruptly taking on an organizational role, shaking up and mobilizing others to prod them into taking concrete actions. The individual does not generally seek out direct confrontation, but he is also not afraid of it. He performs well at jobs that require manipulation of concrete objects and physical properties. He accomplishes the tasks assigned to him diligently and expects the same of others.

Se as Role Function (ILE, IEE)

The individual places very little value on the physical properties of his surroundings. He sees very little value in disputes over resources and territory and easily yields when challenged by individuals with stronger sensing, but not because he is afraid, but because he has little interest in the concrete and the physical and sees little intrinsic value and potential in this. When trying to achieve his goals and assert his place in society, he would rather rely on his creativity, imagination, erudition, social and verbal skills to move himself forward, rather than on blunt physical demonstrations, and vie to protect his intellectual and creative freedoms. He resents any attempts by others to physically "push" him to do things and rejects the idea of people pressuring each other to do things. He himself avoids the use of physical means of influence preferring instead to interest and inspire others. However, severe irritation and inability to change the situation by other means can lead him to sporadically resort to physical measures of influence for brief periods of time. It should be noted that despite not valuing Se, this individual may speak of physical manifestations, or even threaten others with physical force, if this is within the conventions and norms of his social group, but the prime motivations here is social adaptation and mimicry.

Se as Vulnerable Function (EII, LII)

This individual handles his needs by being prudent and farsighted. He mentally foresees which actions may be harmful or inopportune to himself and disruptive of his physical state and homeostasis. He doesn't intrude onto other people's space or territory and is easily annoyed and flustered by someone transgressing into his own space. He notices what may be perceived as violation of one's personal space, and disapproves of those who regularly act in such a way. He tries to prevent and bypass anything that would result in upsetting his own physical homeostasis and chastises people who are too rowdy, who create extra commotion or drama that directly disturbs him, or create sudden disruptions by their behavior such as playing practical jokes. Such indvidual may be verbally assertive, start or join in verbal disagreements and conflicts where he has to impose and defend his ideas, values, and opinions, but will try to avoid any direct confrontations where his physical state and continuity of his life are directly at stake. During conflict he prefers to anticipate and choose his fights carefully; for example, he may act out unusually aggressively when he knows that he has the backing of other powerful individuals. In inopportune confrontational situations, he may overreact and respond in excess, seem too confrontational and contentious, he may even flip out and go berserk, which later ruins his mood and exhausts him. At the same time he is sensitive towards any comments concerning his own volitional qualities and ability to stand up for himself and may try to prove them false in any way by masquerading the opposite qualities. Such individual often feels himself insufficient to actively track, organize, and change his environment and instead turns to others for such help. In cases of physical discomfort this individual usually patiently and stoically endures through his hardships, but if the problem is not dealt with eventually, he may flare up or have a physical and emotional break down. He is good at sharing information, teaching and instructing others, but lacks ability to physically force them to anything. The individual doesn't pay much attention to external physical qualities, his own or those of others, and may belittle conversations on this topic, considering it not be worthy of attention and that inner qualities and personal potential are more important.

Se as Suggestive Function (IEI, ILI)

The individual experiences a degree of detachment from the physical world around him and does not attribute much value to it. He may avoid activities that would directly involve him, preferring instead to live by his mental representations and imagery. Often he develops an impression that most activity is too meaningless, useless, or burdensome to get involved with this, thus he can make an impression of a lazy person. To this individual, life is often characterized by short periods of activity, stimulation, and progression forward, that run intermittent with longer periods that are characterized by tedium, inertia, and apathy. He doesn't mind letting other people handle the physical aspects of life and even feels grateful when they help him with this. For example, he can live in a place that requires maintenance and completely ignore this until someone else prods him to do the repairs. He would rather remain passively observant and feels little desire in himself to directly engage with the world around himself and take concrete steps that would bring him to fulfillment of his goals. This individual appreciates proactive, energetic, confident individuals who by their personal example can inspire him to activity and a greater appreciation of his physical environment.

Se as Mobilizing Function (EIE, LIE)

This individual feels that he needs support of others to provide the gusto and motivation for his endeavors. The individual tends to feel capable of achieving his goals, but he first hesitate and trying to think of possible outcomes instead of moving forward, and thus miss out on opportunities which he comes to regret later. He is passively perceptive and evaluative of the external physical conditions, but is lacking in ability to forcefully change them, instead relying on others to do this for him. This makes him seem somewhat unsure and dependent on other's activities and volitional activities to mobilize himself. Nevertheless this individual is usually quite competitive and enjoys being involved in challenging endeavors to see his will and personal abilities develop as he overcomes obstacles together with other people.

Se as Ignoring Function (SEI, SLI)

The individual is dismissive of exerting direct physical impact to move himself towards meet his goals and needs in favor of preserving his own resources and efforts. He is preferably aware and in tune with the physical and material world around him, but sees little sense in aggressive expansionism and exertion of his own powers. He is adept at observing and perceiving potential conflicts of interests and aggression around him, but typically tries to maneuver around such conflicts to not over extend himself and picks the middle ground. However, if a direct confrontation and collision is inevitable, he is able to provide resistance or even actively participate in them if that is seen as unavoidable. Participating in vigorous physical activities where such fights may take place, martial arts for example, these individuals are motivated not by competition in itself, but by the impressions and sensations those activities generate. When making evaluation of physical nature he prefers to listen internal responses and impressions, rather than going by what he can clearly see on the outside.

Se as Demonstrative Function (ESE, LSE)

The individual is in touch with the physical reality around him and is able to provide accurate evaluations of material properties of objects and physical qualities of people around him. He considers this to be on secondary importance, however, and will dismiss or even ridicule those who draw attention to their physical prowess, material might and external appearance. He himself generally has little interest in displaying such attitudes and will attempt to quench their displays wherever possible.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...s-by-Functions

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess is Beta NF.

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

do you want to end up like adam strange? because this is how you end up like adam strange, brother
    Adam can speak for himself. Let's stay on topic.

the reason gamma is into S&M has to do with Ni v Se and role reversal between female aggressor and male pseudo aggressor, and the truth being acted out in private, while in polite society it is more like an Ni game being played... its intimacy to get over the Ni bullshit LIE peddles, they want a real relationship but are afraid, ESI has the Fi and Se to break through it so they secretely crave it, despite all their silly outward puffing to the world (getting LIE to admit in public this sort of thing is manifestly against their program and %100 in keeping with their private enjoyment)
    Sexually, Gamma duality has a very strong predator-prey type dynamic, on both sides. The Pseudo-Aggressor manipulates the Aggressor psychologically, whereas the Aggressor possesses the Pseudo-Aggressor physically. Unlike Betas, Gammas aren't very playful. We are intense, rough and primal but not kinky, as we generally have a distaste for whips, chains, cosplay and humiliation. These things seem dumb, degenerate and silly to us (Serious vs Merry).

The Aggressor is a passionate, assertive woman who will have initiated the courtship. While she is probably a lot more sexually experienced than her Psuedo-Aggressor mate, she is not the dominant partner in this relationship. All relationships obey the law of least effort; and as she is constantly working to maintain his affection, while he usually is not, the power clearly resides with him. This is implicitly understood by both and she finds the chase and challenge to please him sexually arousing.

The Aggressor sees the Pseudo-Aggressor as a worthy mate for her, but because she's attracted to him, she wants to ensure that he has no way of "escaping her". Sex, she feels, is a reliable way to secure a man's affection. The Pseudo-Aggressor will enjoy her initiative, and hopes to make her totally sex crazed and ravenous. He will create trials and challenges to see if she'll push through and fight back, pin him down, insist that he belongs to her. The Aggressor loves doing this, of course, so will quickly become quite addicted to her mate. She will smother him with affection and become very possessive. If this happens, the Pseudo-Aggressor may even develop feelings for the Aggressor and consider a long-term relationship with her.

I could also put it this way: if a Gamma NT male and a Gamma SF female were to star in a romantic comedy, I'd make the male a businessman, and the female a succubus.

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lets stay on topic

writes a bunch of lizard porn

well, whatever, I don't care about staying on topic anyway

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Lol... Not all gamma sfs are insecure with an anxious attachment style. I'm v entertained by this synopsis though.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Gamma duality

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast