Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Random people of certain types you met recently or earlier

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There’s this (older) ILI woman I work with whose main job is the sort of job I want to be able to do in the future. She’s like “meh anybody can do this kind of work” when she explained it to me. Tfw ILIs.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My LSE boss is in her 60s and is really PC in a cute way. We were having dinner with one of her 80 year old SEI clients who referred to foreign people as “furreigners” and called a high-ranking person from Africa a “black guy” (approximately, since we don’t live in the US), which IMO is still acceptable and definitely normal and non-malicious especially given the SEI woman’s age and background. LSE boss giggles, leans over and whispers to me “Omg she should’ve used ‘African’, not ‘black guy’.”

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just met with my SLI lawyer. He actually uses chatspeak really l33tly even though he’s really old. He’s a really nice guy. I think we have a good connection.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Seems I saw another rare case of ESE with E9. Rather pretty, with nice figure, good dressed girl of <20 yo. In a queue to a cashbox in a stationery shop.
    E9 have unique mystery charm. They look restrained and phlegmatic, but you expect they are not so inside and show real them in more intimate situations. This contrast of impressions from them cautches and bewitches.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI-N. The role was at maximuṃ - lots of slot-fullness was in the air.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Met a guy last night ... I’m not sure if he was IEI or LII. He sat beside me, moved really slowly and autistically, and fell asleep while my boss was talking. So hot, lowkey wanted the d.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Met a guy last night ... I’m not sure if he was IEI or LII. He sat beside me, moved really slowly and autistically, and fell asleep while my boss was talking. So hot, lowkey wanted the d.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Possible ESI seller/storekeeper, <30 yo. Meaty body condition due to excercising. Gave the impression of a courtesy and loyal worker.
    The man is almost at his place, in case it was paid good.

Possible S-F girl in a queue in a shop, fatty and young. On the back of her hat had a funny decoration as a giant safepin with threaded hearts or alike. Has asked a floor weigher. On the seller's question "which one?". Has answered "anyone". Got some cheap one. Seems will follow a diet soon to improve the attractiveness. She looked not bad, but the weight was a problem.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I sat across from a female named Funke this evening at dinner who looked like she stepped off the set of a Star Trek episode. She was intelligent, quietly alert, subdued, polite, and somehow expectant. She ordered the salmon entree and no salad, strawberry lemonade but no wine. English was not her first language. I tried to engage her in conversation, but I could barely hear her replies. She was pretty and not completely comfortable at a table with two LIE-Te's, one SLE-Ti, and one ???, and I wasn't able to get her to feel any more comfortable, despite my trying pretty hard. I think we just could not effortlessly connect somehow.
    I think she is SEI-Si. I could definitely see how she could use an ILE-Ne to bring her out of her shell.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the cook at the fast food place here is LSE. He's a very industrious "super hero" type Always moving and very friendly. I thought of ESE too but it seems less likely.

Was also tutoring someone I initially typed as IEI, but now I think she's LII. She can be expressive but is very studious, and very serious when focusing on work.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE-N. Things get easy when you need something via beneficiary.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Saw a possible EII going on a street - young, cute and beautiful. She went with some dude, probably in a pair with one. Some before this I've notice another possible EII, - lesser interesting and also seems in a pair.

The typing skills need significant time to develop, so the chances to approptiately use the Socionics for trying a pair with some girl are limited by the ones you know good, may to see often - taking into account that duals are only 1/16 it's generally not a good variant. Later the age creates two problems - you are lesser interesting for younger ones (while effects of good IR are not clear at 1st); many ones of near age have the stable pairs and also lesser attract you. This harderns the possibility to make the relations with accidental girls.

This problem can be solved when appear objectively good typing methods and typers, - to which ones there is the good basis to trust. Then you'd checked the girls of the seeked types and have chosen the interesting ones for the communication and better understanding, or could to offer the types testing to a girl in the beginning. At now there is much from your destiny and luck to get at near or be attracted to unknown girls with good IR. The usefulness of the typology and of the knowledge about types stays as reduced much.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Was in a military clothes shop. The sellser is classical LSI with mustaches. 40-50 yo.
    Gave me the impression of a tensed and picky person. Not pleasant to deal with. Some examples of LSI I perceive easier.
    Due to this emotional influence I've made a mistake and needed to do additional buy there to compensate it. I've surprised him a little and he'll remember me, I'm sure.

Noticed another EII women with some dude in a pair. 30-40 yo. Not much attractive, but they are interesting, catch the attention. I'm not picky on women look, anyway. She've noticed my interested sight with keeping calm poker face. There was no cold, what ESI demonstrait when in the mode "I'm in relations and need no one else". EII are softer on the surface impressions.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Just had the most surreal uber ride with a driver who seemed LIE who just found out an hour ago that his best friend died. He was upbeat and friendly and talking about it in a sort of detached "in my experience, the best way to deal with death is" kinda way but at one point he cried a little and thanked me for helping him process his feelings and told me not to tip. (Of course i still did)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Just had the most surreal uber ride with a driver who seemed LIE who just found out an hour ago that his best friend died. He was upbeat and friendly and talking about it in a sort of detached "in my experience, the best way to deal with death is" kinda way but at one point he cried a little and thanked me for helping him process his feelings and told me not to tip. (Of course i still did)
    Something I just remembered: the conversation started with him talking about how he had recently watched a ted talk about introverts and he was embarrassed about his intrusive behavior as an extrovert. At one point he said, "I love my introverts," and I was laughing on the inside about the possessive language wrt how people talk about duality and socionics...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

at one point he cried a little and thanked me for helping him process his feelings
    Generally, T types, especially base T, do not express feelings to random people. Mb other type. When all is bad we either supress feelings or unnaturally freeze them in some state. Emotions are expressed naturally only among friends or when alone.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Generally, T types, especially base T, do not express feelings to random people. Mb other type. When all is bad we either supress feelings or unnaturally freeze them in some state. Emotions are expressed naturally only among friends or when alone.
    Generally, yeah

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Generally, yeah
    Besides you were strangers, the other factor is that LIE would not open emotions to LSI. If to assume F type of the man, then with role Te he'd could to be seen as LIE on the 1st look. It could be your dual. You'd could try to offer him to talk again, if he's interesting for you.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Old LII. His ethics was clearly "trained". It shows that LII's have special relation to intuition. Similar to Jung he found it intriguing but also bit confusing while he was talking with N base. He thought that my way of seeing the world seemed bit weird and how I constructed chains of logic from very intangible things was also quite weird.

"What do you mean by <insert an expression here>?"
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    "What do you mean by <insert an expression here>?"

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post

Haha so good, Troll Nr 007 I hope you now understand what do we mean when we ask what do you mean

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My waitress for lunch today was SEE. After observing her for a while and finishing the meal, I asked her if she was married. (We are Activity partners and share the same quadra, so she is less likely to react badly to questions like this. )

She said No, she wasn't.

I asked her if she would be interested in knowing what type of person she might get along with best, for marriage?

She said, Absolutely.

I said, "First, let me say that I belong to a cult that believes people have certain characteristics and that there is a "best" romantic match for each person. For example, you are a very moral person, sexually aggressive, extroverted, and are not that good with money or with knowing what the future holds."

She looked at me and laughed, and said, "That's right. Could you tell that by the fact that I'm wearing all the wealth I own as jewelry?" and pointed to the many rings and arm bands she was wearing.

I said, "No, I could tell by your face. Your personality shows up in your face."

"So who should I marry?"

I proceeded to describe an INTp (ILI). She said, "That sounds like my best friend. But I don't feel any sexual attraction for him."

"There are two types that look almost identical to each other. From an external standpoint, they look almost exactly alike. The only difference is that one is sexually compatible with you and the other one isn't. So you're close, but there's a better match out there, if you look."

"Where can I find out more about this stuff? Is there a book? Can I look it up on the web?"

So I wrote down Stratiyevskaya's name, "SEE & ILI", and "Duality", and left her with that.

My lunch companion was looking at me with amazement. IDK if they were shocked at my brazenness, or shocked at discovering that I'm in a cult, or what, so I decided to give them a bit more proof. I called the waitress back and said that there was a person whom she resembled.

The waitress asked, "Who?"

"Elvis", I said.

The waitress laughed out loud and said "You got that exactly right!" and walked off, smiling.

I nudged my companion and said, "What are the odds?"
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-01-2019 at 02:31 PM.

TIM
    LII 5w6 593
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember one SEI girl from another forums. She had a bit naive outlook on life (I can be naive too, but with her it was more about Te PoLR and weak intuition) but she was very fun to chat with. We met IRL once, five years ago on a New Years Eve. I remember when she took a photo of me by surprise and commented that I look spaced out. Gotta rock that demonstrative Ni.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLI coworker, we just look at each other and laugh all the times... yesterday he started to openly flirt with me, I would try to ignore him and make it more awkward... and he'd lose the track of his thought and start gasping... it's pretty hilarious. there's so much sexual tension and I don't want to make a move 'cause I am in a superior position and I seriously don't want to deal with a relationship with him... I don't know what to do though, the tension is all there and we can cut it with a knife... people are starting to realize and comment on it too...

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

today SLI guy gifted me some alcoholic presents

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Seems I saw very attractive EII on a street or mb other F-I. Great legs and cute, shy face. Dressed in black. Also she used thick black lines makeup near eyes - lesser expected from EIIs. She's young and wants to attract more of attention. Or mb other type. If I'd was near her age, then mb I'd got more of her and alike girls sympathy. The age is not felt clearly, but you may notice it in mirrors.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I took baby on one of our two "long" walks (usually over two hours in length). Of course she sleeps for 20 minutes of it but still it's nice for her to be out in the fresh air. I noticed a few more LSE in the community. One was standing outside the public library listening to his IEE friend chatter about some person or another and analyzing them. I thought it was cute. Yeah we had a good time.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

argued with SLI guy about politics, he asked me my opinion about a specific party twice, first time I was very vague, second time I started explaining him how the world turns... then he said "well most Italians are on our side, that must mean something!"... me "yes, that democracy is not the most suitable form of gvnmt in our days".

In the end we decided to keep each other updated with the facts, and see if the situation changes for the better in the next 5 months, then he wins. If it gets worse, he'll stop going to vote. (his words) lol

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

For awhile I was thinking that the woman at work who started after me but quickly got promoted above me was eii, probably gender bias, but i've come to see her as lii. And 1w9 (I usually don't notice enneatype). There's a blend of timidity and rigidity in her demeanor that I find a little offputting, like i don't really know where my footing is? But i respect her because she's extremely competent and works her ass off.

Yesterday somebody came up and teasingly asked her if she was avoiding them, and she was like, "no, i've been busy with this report" and the other person was like, "oh, I know, i'm just teasing." But she was like, "this report really has to go out, I wasn't avoiding you," and seemed distressed. Even if the teasing was passive aggressive (I don't think it was, at least not to any important degree) everybody knows she puts in longer hours than anyone, so she has no reason to be defensive. The eie boss jokes about this by way of telling her how lazy she is and expressing dismay at all she doesn't do, but i'm not really sure if she gets that that's a joke either :/ but it's hard to tell.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

A male IEI whom I know decided he would be more comfortable as a woman and started transitioning last year. It was interesting to see the reactions of the people around her as she changed. First, her nails, which became long and elegant, then she started dressing ambiguously, then the makeup, and then came the dresses. Some people were really, really uncomfortable with being around her and they refused to talk about her in any context, and others were like, No big deal. (I'm in the No big deal camp.)
    She is genetically male, so her voice tends to be a bit rough for a woman, but it's hard to tell for sure, maybe she smokes, and she compensates for this by dressing ultra-elegantly and by being very much at home in who she is. Your first impression of her is "Wow! Put this girl in the front office where she can impress the visitors", but she's actually a researcher. Honestly, she dresses now like a Vogue model. I wish more women had her taste in clothes.

Yesterday she was talking to this grizzled old fart who looks like Willy Nelson from the Red States, and it was quite a contrast. The guy was looking at her with the funniest expression on his face. He was puzzled and uncertain and she was mildly amused. I wish I had had a camera.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was standing for a few minutes outside a meeting room next to the exit of the building in which I work, mentally preparing myself for a presentation to our customers inside on how we are spending their money and why they should give us even more, when an ESI who works as a secretary for another organization in the building walked up to me.
    She was bundled up to go outside, with a new red hat on and a scarf wrapped around her face so only her eyes were visible.
    Despite working in the same building for a few years, we’ve spoken only a couple of times. About all I know of her is that she’s nice and is married to a decent-looking guy and they had a kid a couple years ago. The very few times we spoke were mostly me trying to joke with her and her giving me this ice-cold stare and saying nothing in return, so I was surprised when she stopped by the exit doors and asked me if I was working hard. She had this merry look in her eyes and I wondered what was going on.
    “I’m pretending to work”, I said.
    She looked at me. “I have so many things you could do for me.”
    I thought, is she kidding? My imagination immediately went to the least business-like interpretation of her statement.
    “Are these things something I want to do or things that you want to do?”
    She mumbled something behind her scarf and out the door she went.

I thought, “Aggressor with low Ni.” I’m not even sure she was trying for a double meaning, or was even consciously aware that one existed.

I'm thinking; Four Year Itch.
    One year to meet the guy, one year to have a baby, two years to raise the kid to the point where the Village can take care of them, and now she's ready to go again, maybe spin the dial and mix the genes up a bit.
    That is, if we were all living in tribes in the year 50,000 B.C. Which we are not, but our bodies don't know that.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I'm thinking; Four Year Itch.
    it's correct when the main factor of the attraction is a passion and other ones are much weaker. as passion is directed on the birth of a child. deeper feeling as love has no limits, the same as friendship attraction. I had longer feelings, for example
    passion is egocentric. love is very different, though may include a passion component

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For awhile I was thinking that the woman at work who started after me but quickly got promoted above me was eii, probably gender bias, but i've come to see her as lii. And 1w9 (I usually don't notice enneatype). There's a blend of timidity and rigidity in her demeanor that I find a little offputting, like i don't really know where my footing is? But i respect her because she's extremely competent and works her ass off.

Yesterday somebody came up and teasingly asked her if she was avoiding them, and she was like, "no, i've been busy with this report" and the other person was like, "oh, I know, i'm just teasing." But she was like, "this report really has to go out, I wasn't avoiding you," and seemed distressed. Even if the teasing was passive aggressive (I don't think it was, at least not to any important degree) everybody knows she puts in longer hours than anyone, so she has no reason to be defensive. The eie boss jokes about this by way of telling her how lazy she is and expressing dismay at all she doesn't do, but i'm not really sure if she gets that that's a joke either :/ but it's hard to tell.
    She should grow up. Keep making the joke until she "gets it" lol.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yesterday I observed my SLI mechanic to jump start a car (the battery was dead and we had no jumper cable) using two pliers like these and holding them both with his bare hands.

After that, he asked for a drink and ate pizza with us while speaking with me and my IEE of all kind of random tech stuff, passing through conspiracy theories to another new business idea that didn't sound crazy. He also revealed to us that car agencies are the worst places to get your car to be fixed as he witnessed so many unbelievable accidents while working on one.

He also forgot to say goodbye to us when he left. lol
    Last edited by Hope; 02-01-2019 at 02:56 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was on a mock jury today to let the lawyers sharpen their cases before presenting them at trial. The woman who recruited me is an SEI, and apparently, she does this for a living. She recruits random people she meets and then asks them to hear a case before the case actually goes to trial.

What I found interesting was the makeup of the twelve jurers.

1. LIE male, older (me), tended to lead the discussion when no one else spoke, and after eight hours of deliberation, was being looked to for opinions.
    2. ESI female, 41 yo, involved in health care. She basically related her own experiences to those in the case.
    3. LSE female, about mid-40's, didn't say much, seemed a bit nervous and looked to others to speak up first.
    4. SEE female, late 30's, also worked in health care, and was easily the smartest person there. I gave her the cookie from my box lunch and wished like hell she were ESI.
    5. IEI female, 40's, black, who did not like the IEE. She tended to ramble when talking and would not stick to a logical train of thought.
    6. ESI male, overweight, possibly early 40's, didn't talk unless prompted, but was fairly clear when he said something.
    7. LII female, Chinese, again didn't talk unless prompted but was smart and demonstrated clear reasoning.
    8. ILE black male, fairly talkative, wanted to see more and more evidence before making a final decision.
    9. EII female, late 60's early 70's, talked all the time and made little sense, was usually outraged at something she saw as unfair, and tended to wander in her speech. The defendant was LSI, and the EII just did not like her for no reason that was obvious. All the other jurors thought the LSI was both competent and likeable, but a bit cold.
    10. EIE male, mid 30's, incredibly ethical and sensible. Made many good arguments regarding personal responsibility and procedures.
    11. LII/ILI male, late 20's, spoke only twice to clarify his written opinion.
    12. LSE male, late 60's-early 70's, seemed anxious to award almost $1M to the plaintiff. Later reversed his guilty vote in the face of overwhelming opposition. Wore a grey mustache and a baseball cap.

What struck me was the fairly uniform distribution of types, and how well each type conformed to their generally accepted type description.

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Was talking to a self-identified ENTP on a dating website and after he brought it up, I made some predictions on his interests / personality based on that. I particularly mentioned enjoying upbeat and intellectually stimulating conversation and he agreed and said: "Give me a discussion about brexit over sex any day of the week" lmfao
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrrrmaid View Post
    Was talking to a self-identified ENTP on a dating website and after he brought it up, I made some predictions on his interests / personality based on that. I particularly mentioned enjoying upbeat and intellectually stimulating conversation and he agreed and said: "Give me a discussion about brexit over sex any day of the week" lmfao
    I feel bad for Theresa May. She's doing a shitty job but it's a shitty job that no one else wanted to do so it all fell on her shoulders. No one really wanted the brexit bomb to explode in their lap and it passed on to May.

Hope she won't blow up with the rest of the Kingdom ;_;

Everyone mentioning conspiracy theories is a try hard ENTP on dating sites too.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    I feel bad for Theresa May. She's doing a shitty job but it's a shitty job that no one else wanted to do so it all fell on her shoulders. No one really wanted the brexit bomb to explode in their lap and it passed on to May.

Hope she won't blow up with the rest of the Kingdom ;_;

Everyone mentioning conspiracy theories is a try hard ENTP on dating sites too.
    and you're choosing to move here!
    Yeah no one could do a good job with it, I think, and better May then any of the hard line brexiteers. Unfortunately for the ENTP I stopped paying attention to the details of it a while ago for the sake of my own emotional and mental stability lol
    "I take back like half of the exclamation points.....they make me look....eager to please. Which I AM....but I don't want anyone to KNOW that"
    - Carrie Fisher

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mrrrmaid View Post
    and you're choosing to move here!
    Yeah no one could do a good job with it, I think, and better May then any of the hard line brexiteers. Unfortunately for the ENTP I stopped paying attention to the details of it a while ago for the sake of my own emotional and mental stability lol

I'm already known for bad decisions. What's one more on my resumé?
    Jk, I'm willing to stick with the bri'ish invasion through thick and thin. Unless I am to die of starvation there.

I know the feel. I met a NICE friend on reddit but the next day I find out they're a marxist and I rolled up my Romanian sleeves to knock some sense into that idea and--
    It wasn't pretty.
    Idk, I can handle everything besides communism. I can't be civilized when it comes to communism >
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Had another yet talk with police patrol. It was cute, polite and talking softly SEI dude. He said that they were in a car and saw how I passed the street on a red light (a note: it was empty small street) so they have decided to stop me to talk. He has recommended to do not pass streets on red light when there is a patrol near. I've replied that did not see them. They has checked their database is there a "bad" in my past, found nothing and we said "good bye" to each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Babooshka View Post
    I can't be civilized when it comes to communism
    you need to wash the liberal/antihumanistic propaganda out of your head to perceive it more reasonably. the lack of objective knowledge about socialism/communism and emotions from propagandistic bs prevent adequate thinking

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast