In this thread you may describe how you've met random people of certain types (types are sure or assumed).

---

On days, I was in mobile phones shop and one of sellers had clear LII type. He showed me some stuff, but could not answer is the weight on price notes with batteries or not.
It's sad to see when people with high IQ and techical gifts spare their time to do such primitive work. He seemed 20-25 years old, reminded the actor Andrew Lee Potts.

In other mobile's shop there was a girl LSI. Age: 20-25. In glasses as seems common for LSI women (like mustaches for LSI men). Explained things good. Had problems with teeth/gums according to bad odour from her mouth. Se types care lesser about health and Si comfort of people near.

In 3rd shop there was SEI man. Young, with redundant 20-30 kg weight. He seems did not understood me as said a little of bs about phones, like all ~800 mAh models need to be recharged every day even when they stay in awaiting mode. Seems he tried to illegally sell additional stuff on $1.5 as obligate, as I did not see such conditions on price notes or showcase.