Thread: Las Vegas Shooting

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Default Las Vegas Shooting

Completely atrocious attack upon helpless people occurred yesterday. I was in Las Vegas in May and the paranoid six in me was thinking how easily an attack of this magnitude could occur at any time because of the packed crowds. At least 58 dead and more than 515 injured in the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7978361.html

RIP and my condolonces to all the victims and their families.
    Last edited by Raver; 10-02-2017 at 11:05 PM.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

How many people in Syria have died in a war organised there by USA?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This video shows how the Las Vegas shooting occurred by the numbers (The event is not necessarily a hoax, but is definitively carried out by our government)

[Video will likely be deleted soon, will replace with a similar video that stays up if this occurs]

Last edited by Crispy; 10-02-2017 at 07:18 PM.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

its funny to watch the varied ideologies try to use this tragedy as a springboard and disrespect the fact that whether its a gov conspiracy or a lone madman, its exactly as tragic either way and deserves not to be used in such a way

so whether you make this about not enough government (gun control) or too much (the wacky shit in this thread), its fair to say you missed the point

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah lets not expose the real killers cause that would be "using the event". If people died/were injured, its tragic, if they didn't, its another hoax. The more pressing issue either way is, the perpetrators are currently getting away with it, and youtube/google/CIA/YourGovernment is covering their tracks as we speak by deleting videos/channels of those speaking out.

For anyone wanting to test their investigative journalism skills, Side Thorn is offering $100,000 to anyone who can prove someone was killed/wounded in this event (Which he believes to be a Capstone Exercise Police Drill):
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ueTCxO7gY
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ill give $100,000 to Crispy if Side Thorn puts the offer in legally enforceable terms

and by all means, devote your life to finding the real killers, and not just popping up here and there when a tragedy strikes.. feel free to do good in silence

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't need money, but here is the website with the reward hotline if you are truly interested: http://sidethorn.com/uncategorized/side-thorn/

Other than that, here is a video deleted from Youtube immediately upon uploading explaining WHY this attack was hatched (Suppressor Bill): https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2e_1506934956
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll give $100k to the charity of your choice if Side Thorn puts the offer in legally enforceable terms, this means explicitly defining his standard for proof as well as providing a more definite means of contact beyond a "hotline"

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It seems like a matter of time until a mass shooting occurs, when there are hundreds of thousands of machine guns circulating. It's like a random person can decide to go on a mass rampage on a whim and kill himself - if he has access to machine guns.

Whenever there's a mass shooting, gun sales go even up. Now that's a fucked up society.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's the las vegas victims gofundme to show yall what kinda money we're dealing with in these events (1.2M and counting): https://www.gofundme.com/dr2ks2-las-vegas-victims-fund

Errrrr I mean to spread awareness and help the cause etc.
    ILI (FINAL ANSWER)

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

This shooting sucks balls.....horrible

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrand View Post
    its funny to watch the varied ideologies try to use this tragedy as a springboard and disrespect the fact that whether its a gov conspiracy or a lone madman, its exactly as tragic either way and deserves not to be used in such a way

so whether you make this about not enough government (gun control) or too much (the wacky shit in this thread), its fair to say you missed the point
    Be disgusted with it as you may be, it does abundantly illustrate that our "United" States is a cruel joke. Half the population wants the other to kindly just die already. That's not a nation, that's a Civil War that merely hasn't become hot yet. Such is the fate of multicultural empires. I will tell you all this, anyone with IQ 100 or below (i.e. the GRAND majority of humanity) would rather be ruled by a sadistic and cruel tyrant that looks and sounds like they do rather than submit to the rule of the most benevolent of foreigners. Don't believe me? Well, just look at Sub-Saharan Africa. By every metric European Colonialism was the best thing that ever happened to em' and yet, what'd they do when they got the chance? Yeah, that's fucking right. Human nature folks, don't fight it, accept it.

The crass politicization of this event? Well, it's just further proof of what I just said. Everyone want's to just be ruled by their "own" tyrant already and this event is a great way to hasten the coming of King (insert your ethnic group here), destroyer of all inferior peoples, protector of our superiority, representative/incarnation of our gods!!! Yeah, I hate it too dude, but trying to fight against this is an exercise in futility. Tech is the only thing that's improved. Other than that, most everyone is still a fucking rock throwing cave dweller...

Mentioned
    486 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

a good faith but mistaken belief in their chosen solution is still cause to hope for humanity though because underneath it is the desire to do good, they just don't understand their actions, its very "father forgive them for they know not what they do." which of course Jesus died with those words in his mouth but at the same time his example changed the course of history and inspired countless people... so while it wasn't a total fix it still has tremendous meaning, especially since there must be the kind of dynamic you dislike to give context to what occurs within it. in other words, the struggle is not evil and we should not give up because it is Sisyphean in some sense, but rather embrace it because the alternative is meaninglessness and that is worse than a world in which some people will always disagree with you

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ehhh its not like people who listen to country music deserve to live

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its going to start unravelling now.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Too soon...
    My bad. Tasty delicious memes comming soon

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You were in Las Vegas in May and you didn't come visit me?!

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    You were in Las Vegas in May and you didn't come visit me?!
    I honestly had no idea you lived there. I know you live in Southwestern U.S., but that's pretty broad.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    294 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    That pic fits so hard in regards to pretty much every tragedy that ever happened to humanity that I must commend you for posting it even if I tend to disagree with you on most everything of value. In this you are right. Pretty much *everyone* would rather virtue signal one way or the other than actually get off their asses, risk some small part of their own comfortable routine, and DO SOMETHING for once!

It's very frustrating for me. Yet as the good book says, many are called, few are chosen. Everyone hears the call, yet few will actually act in a meaningful way because of it. People like me see this and get resentful. No wonder ILI's are labeled as misanthropes. We see potential people, and we see it squandered in a very scientific manner. Nothing gets people like me pissed off quite like squandered potential/people inadvertently working against their own stated interests. If only they could *see* where their choices are leading them... Then, maybe, I could could convince them of a better way...

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Js, if the only proposed solution to this kind of problem is to confiscate civilian weapons, you've just given the authorities a motive for staging the kind of false-flag attacks Crispy is claiming this is.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I honestly had no idea you lived there.
    Well, not specifically, but close enough.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.