Alpha:

from the left: ESE, ILE, SEI, LII

Beta:

from the left: IEI, EIE, LSI

Gamma:

from the left: ILI, SEE, LIE, ESI

Delta:

from the left: SLI, LSE, IEE, EII
    Last edited by ooo; 09-25-2017 at 01:07 PM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

second example for Delta quadra:

from the left: SLI, IEE, IEE, EII

Unfortunately only the Delta quadra had 2 videos, but I believe that you can already notice a slight difference of behavior between the girls and boys of the same types.

Missing Betas:

guy IEI

SLE

Intuitive types:

from the left IEI, ILI, ?, ILI
    Last edited by ooo; 09-25-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

there can be a lot of mistyped

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A Bunch of LIEs:

A bunch of Ni Introverts:

IEI, ILI, IEI
    Last edited by ooo; 09-26-2017 at 07:26 AM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    there can be a lot of mistyped
    who?

I tried to pick only the sure ones, most of the people from the first post have videos alone explaining their types.
    I've marked the people that are uncertain, but they're not many, most of these types should be correct, even because they were working in real time and making workshops with socionics.
    Some of the videos from the channel show the sorting of these people in different groups, and you can tell somehow when they're not fitting into one.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinoline View Post
    who?
    It does not matter, as it's general situation. If me or any other typer will look to typing video-interviews of those people, then >50% he'll type to other types, in case he did not knew beforhand their versions. There can be significant % of mistypings.

this is EIE, not EII
    youtube.com/watch?v=Zd6-9g14tS4

the girl on right is not EII, mb IEI
    youtube.com/watch?v=IfcrTbLPj8Y

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there's only one EII that counts Soli, the one who's in your heart <3

On a more serious note, EII, or INFJs, make good teachers... they are empathetic, they know how to get an audience to listen, when they are inspired, so not surprised to see you type the boy as EIE; I even have a theory by which we look like our contrary sometime :]
    the girl is the most hard looking EII I've seen so far, she's quite an INFJ talking stereotype, and pretty adorable too.

all these people were typed quite professionally anyway, and yes, in some cases they're still uncertain on who they are themselves, confronting face to face with other people.

Edit, the first girl on the left from the Beta group actually has her alone video typed as IEI. Look at the differences with an EII now :}
    Last edited by ooo; 09-25-2017 at 01:11 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

she's quite an INFJ talking stereotype, and pretty adorable too
    You'd not find as too adorable your quasi-identity.

> all these people were typed quite professionally anyway

There is no objective or wide-accepted certification of typing skills to say about professionalism. While their low typing match with others is expected norma. The high % of their examples is wrong, what I've pointed on my "duals".

> Edit, the first girl on the left from the Beta group actually has her alone video typed as IEI. Look at the differences with an EII now

The redhat in glasses is EIE.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI

EII

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

confirmation bias confirmed :]

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

above "EII" is SLI
    etc

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

above "EII" is SLI
    etc
    it's so amusing to see that every "officially" (ok there's not such thing to socionics...) typed EII... was not an EII to you! Of course, every EII is PRETENDING to be an EII.
    you refused 5 EIIs so far... and of course, the only ideal EII is summerprincess over here, which accidentally happens to be a IEI... *cough*

let's get one sec to the IR typing thread, that's really interesting because there's not a single female EII in the list you provided... it's even funny how those "EIIs" are concerned about their looks, when that's definitely not a EII characteristic, and they are all gurus of cosmetic, and they all whisper and talk about their brushes... that's the least Fi thing someone could think of.

Yeah... what else to say... bias...

You'd not find as too adorable your quasi-identity.
    and racism seriously gives me a bellyache, just so u know it.
    Last edited by ooo; 09-25-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's so amusing to see that every "officially" (ok there's not such thing to socionics...) typed EII... was not an EII to you!
    Those "professionals" just need more chances. Average typing match is <20%, so they need ~6 examples to agree with them. Nothing personal, just statistics.

> you refused 5 EIIs so far...

I said about 3 of their "EII"

> only EII is summerprincess over here, which accidentally happens to be a IEI...

2nd variant is EIE with lesser possibility. IEI is doubtful

> let's get one sec to the IR typing thread, that's really interesting because there's not a single female EII in there...

hm... type my examples. that would be funny

> it's even funny how concerned they are about their looks, when that's definitely not a EII characteristic

valued Si? public video? ah.. N types can't care about S region and T types can't express emotions. it's evidently

> and they all whisper and talk about their brushes... that's the least Fi thing someone could think of

sure. brushes care only S types. EII women don't use cosmetics and don't whisper, just shout (by nights)

> Yeah... what else to say...

just don't stop. it's like stand up comedy

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sure. brushes care only S types.
    for your own interest, brushes have no feelings Sol. I'm happy for you if you can sense the feelings of brushes through a video, that's rather advanced for anyone

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

brushes have no feelings
    Hence, EII women have no interest to use them as cosmetics. I understand your logics.

> I'm happy for you if you can sense the feelings of brushes through a video

I'll try if this makes you happy. I like happy women.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hence, EII women have no interest to use them as cosmetics. I understand your logics.

> I'm happy for you if you can sense the feelings of brushes through a video

I'll try if this makes you happy. I like happy women.
    I laughed for 10 minutes thinking of this convo..
    yeah brushes don't make good cosmetics, aha

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by reverie View Post
    Thanks for sharing, @pinoline! Very interesting. I've never came acrossed these before. Where did you manage to scour them from?
    ahahah thanks! I've been learning some russian in the past and thought it could be useful to refresh it for socionics! but i did everything with the online translator anyway... that was handy! there are not many other detailed sites in Russian, I think I've sorted them out pretty much... but have fun checking their stuff out!

(I even saw some of the people stored by Sol typed differently, but shh don't tell him... -P)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the iei in the second video might be misstyped i think. This is because iei usually do not dress dorky or funny but usually play down a bit and look like everyone else, or or a bit classy. The type who dress like her might be any of the Ne ego types.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    the iei in the second video might be misstyped i think. This is because iei usually do not dress dorky or funny but usually play down a bit and look like everyone else, or or a bit classy. The type who dress like her might be any of the Ne ego types.
    she is typed as EIE in the comments! anyway I see resemblences with her and the other IEI people from the other videos, they talk fast.. yet shily, faster than EIIs anyway

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she is typed as EIE in the comments! anyway I see resemblences with her and the other IEI people from the other videos, they talk fast.. yet shily, faster than EIIs anyway
    Ya but, she is nervous probably. EIE dress classy. They are the ethical LIE's. My vote go to EII. Or even LSE! (humanitarian kind)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerfadder View Post
    Ya but, she is nervous probably. EIE dress classy. They are the ethical LIE's. My vote go to EII. Or even LSE! (humanitarian kind)
    I find it kind of amazing how we have these images in our mind that must be met... yeah she could probably be EII because EII are less classy, or she could be EIE because she seems kind of extrovert... Idk what she is, to me she looks good : ) I had a very similar looking mate when I was in art academy, we never clicked though. I don't dress like her, I wouldn't even wear a hat indoors, I think it's too swaggy... anyway.. I once saw a thread with stereotyped cartoons of the quadras and I think they looked kind of similar to these people.... I'll link you that.

I trusted these videos because they got little to do with MBTI, so shouldn't be too far from the theory, and they're presented seriously, as in, these people were selected among many, with much interaction... for me it's enough to trust them, although of course... people are all different anyway, even inside types, and sometime... a function is not strong enough to define you.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slugcat View Post
    @Chae already posted this one in another thread.

ALPHA
    ESE, ILE, LII, SEI

BETA
    IEI, SLE, EIE, LSI

GAMMA
    ILI, ESI, SEE, LIE

DELTA
    IEE, EII, SLI, LSE

magic

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bunch of NFs

EIE

IEI

IEE

EII

a kind thanks goes to all the pretty people appearing in the videos of this thread -)))

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Martin Woods - ENT*
    Jodi Burrell - N, Fi/Te type
    Elizabeth Diniz - not EII
    Last edited by Sol; 09-28-2017 at 12:46 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bunch of NFs

EIE

IEI

IEE

EII

a kind thanks goes to all the pretty people appearing in the videos of this thread -)))
    Liz is EIE. (Some think IEI).

Typings for Martin are sort of all over the place, I've heard EIE, ILE, LII, and he types himself as LSE

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agreed with the typing being off for Liz, and indeed the only reference to her being an EII comes from a youtube comment. I don't think it's too off though, she's definitely an introverted rational, she admits she thinks in patterns and numbers, she gets irritated when people don't understand what she believes in, the complexity of math, etc.
    Ti>Fe, she even tells how awkward it is for her to interact, and in the same time seems to have in mind empathetic and ideals forms of relationship with someone as a goal.

agreed with Sol even for Jodi looking more Fi : )

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agreed with the typing being off for Liz, and indeed the only reference to her being an EII comes from a youtube comment. I don't think it's too off though, she's definitely an introverted rational, she admits she thinks in patterns and numbers, she gets irritated when people don't understand what she believes in, the complexity of math, etc.
    Ti>Fe, she even tells how awkward it is for her to interact, and in the same time seems to have in mind empathetic and ideals forms of relationship with someone as a goal.
    Hmm, I wouldn't put that as temperament, it would describe mobilizing better than role.

Liz has given many highly contradictory descriptions of herself over the years. I suggest also watching my interview with her:

I am confident in saying that she is an extrovert, although some others disagree.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks @thehotelambush!
    this interview is really interesting because it looks completely different from the previous video. she's 21 in this video and so she was a bit younger in the other... I'm thinking that maybe this difference of age and experiences, came to change and help her develop... she looked far more "anti-social" in the first video, while now she's all into people, drama, and forcing people to do things lulz... yeah, I agree she looks like a EIE in here

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Liz has given many highly contradictory descriptions of herself over the years.
    EIE is not bad version. Not Fi type.
    "contradictory descriptions" - yep, the main problem of "words" is the falsification intentional or not

Cool look, thehotelambush. Also you smile much for T types, that's interesting.

> I am confident in saying that she is an extrovert, although some others disagree.

Try to make IR test similar to mine and develop own procedure to check types by this. This may help in hard cases as gives principally new data. You may use your typing interviews or maybe other to show people, instead of bloggers to which I limited.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool look, thehotelambush.
    Thanks.

Also you smile much for T types, that's interesting.
    Yeah, I get that a lot.

> I am confident in saying that she is an extrovert, although some others disagree.

Try to make IR test similar to mine and develop own procedure to check types by this. This may help in hard cases as gives principally new data. You may use your typing interviews or maybe other to show people, instead of bloggers to which I limited.
    Thanks I'm good.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Yeah, I get that a lot.
    If there is your video without glasses, I'd look at it. It is suspicious for T type. Or maybe you are trained to smile and "be happy", like I know do in some esoteric schools.

> Thanks I'm good.

Not still, as don't use the part of core Socionics theory. Today technical possibilities allow to do it already. Filatova tried IR sorting in past by photos, but videos are better.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

FYI Liz now types herself as a 7w6 and if I remember right used to mistype 4 because of depression, so that might be why she described herself as introverted and all that (depression).

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    FYI Liz now types herself as a 7w6 and if I remember right used to mistype 4 because of depression, so that might be why she described herself as introverted and all that (depression).
    7w6 aka EIE and 4 aka EII?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

7w6 aka EIE and 4 aka EII?
    ?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@maniac

not an expert with enneagrams, sorry... I'd expect a type fitting a certain E anyway.

she gave me more of an introvert impression in the first interview, because of the things she said, although her behavior was very comfortable for an introvert, I can see that... in the second video she looked way more extroverted, and was talking of many behaviors of hers that are more extroverted, she can be EIE, crying in public as a sudden reaction, pushing people to do things, can all be Fe elements.. she didn't look like that in the first video, but she was younger, less experienced maybe, she knew herself less as well... it's always risky to type young people.. they still gotta develop their preferences, get fixed somehow... not sure.

I feel a bit sorry for this, we keep talking about Liz as if she's a lab rat in our hands, but because of all these elements and of her personal struggles, maybe it would just be better to let her be herself in peace.. I hope she's ok whatever she is.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@maniac

not an expert with enneagrams, sorry... I'd expect a type fitting a certain E anyway.

she gave me more of an introvert impression in the first interview, because of the things she said, although her behavior was very comfortable for an introvert, I can see that... in the second video she looked way more extroverted, and was talking of many behaviors of hers that are more extroverted, she can be EIE, crying in public as a sudden reaction, pushing people to do things, can all be Fe elements.. she didn't look like that in the first video, but she was younger, less experienced maybe, she knew herself less as well... it's always risky to type young people.. they still gotta develop their preferences, get fixed somehow... not sure.

I feel a bit sorry for this, we keep talking about Liz as if she's a lab rat in our hands, but because of all these elements and of her personal struggles, maybe it would just be better to let her be herself in peace.. I hope she's ok whatever she is.
    7 is extroverted and 4 is introverted, yeah. Though I think introversion/extroversion is somewhat of a false dichotomy.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maniac View Post
    7 is extroverted and 4 is introverted, yeah. Though I think introversion/extroversion is somewhat of a false dichotomy.
    as j/p

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@maniac

I agree, maybe we shouldn't be talking about her behind her back like this. I do agree she is EIE from interactions via Facebook. Crying in public as a sudden reaction- I agree that's Fe. Pushing people to do things- sounds like Se mobilizing.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also watched the video with Liz. I think she seems ILE.
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd retype her ESE, if the video wasn't mirrorred... otherwise LII should fit too