Thread: Nice ILEs/ENTps

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nice ILEs/ENTps

What are your observations of Fe in ILE?
    Last edited by Iwantpeace; 09-07-2020 at 02:22 PM.

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ILE son has had plenty of 'underdog' girlfriends so is certainly attracted to them. He recently married someone who certainly could be considered an 'underdog'.

Part of me thinks he developed this from having me as his mother....me being someone he views a bit as an 'underdog'. Of course this has always concerned me that I may have played a role in this tendency but still his acceptance of the underdog is a truly great quality he holds.

An ILE friend has chosen to work with a charity who aim to assist those with needs. He also was a minister for some years and enjoys assisting other cultures develop ways of earning money. He is married to an IEI with many anxiety type disorders....sometimes he can be truly mean to her as he thinks he cares more for people than she which could of course be true or just displayed differently.

Lastly my female ILE friend married an LIE whom she thought was wise but not very good socially...she has much less care for the underdog though does use this term to describe certain friends of hers I haven't met. She clearly to others would rather the focus be on herself and her own hardships ie she is the underdog.
    Last edited by Hays; 09-20-2017 at 02:13 AM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sorrows View Post
    They use their Ne to caution me.
    How is that?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"care very much about their communities"

Low egocentrism may be not only types factor.
    Not bad behavior by weak functions is also possible - this needs more of self-control, efforts, training (including commuications with people having those functions as strong ones).

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of my teachers is ILE and he's... very clever. It's entertaining! I do see how they can be attracted to the underdog type-- my shyness is kinda pathetic to behold sometimes but he is so non judgemental about it; I love it Also, he's very responsive to any sort of Fe (actually, I feel like he has a response to almost anything albeit he's pretty random about it lol)

He's very good at breaking down concepts and explaining them to the class-- all with a bit of Fe flair Sometimes he gets a little too ahead of himself with the jokes but he always goes back to remind us that he doesn't mean any harm with them.
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^ @fox agreed <3 i admire the bravery behind most of those xLE antics... MOST

also, luv luv luv joji. he could be ILE, but who knows! it does seem like he has a bit of anxiety going on underneath the surface though thus making him kinda hard to type. seems like an overthinker at times when it comes to Fi related things... his recent interview with HBO Vice was super adorable though. that zen garden!

(idubbbz tho.. LOL. he brushes me off as a serial killer, but one a mother could love)
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    332 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not sure I would describe ILEs as "nice". They can be magnanimous and welcoming to all people.

Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Because they're alpha for a reason.

They prefer someone who can just accept them for who they are and just not complain because they're underdogs so basically whatever they do is cool for the underdogs