Thread: What type these guys?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default What type these guys?

I want to know the my cousin type, please. In the first pic. shown below, he on the far right. The second pic. he on the far left. The 3rd pic. he on the right and there the 4th pic of him at work. The rest of the guys you can type if you want all I know they like to party sometime and adventurous. Sorry if the pic. too small there the biggest size I can get so far.

Alittle about my cousin. His career goal is marketing. He and his friends are in college. He not shy and likes to have fun. He adventurous. He a competitor at almost anything. Have a blast debating and to get you irritated. As when I talk with him if we agree or disagree on one subject we go off talking about that subject for few hours . He good at shoving you with information. He not very patient either unless he distracted. But he can be very goofy. Plays on a lacross team. If your video taping him he'll go right up to the videocamera alot. Cares about his health and like to lift weights. Like to live in places like California. WIth me as friendship we get along like brother and sister. Thank you guys for your time .

ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTJ? ENTJ?
    INFP

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTj, probably Si subtype.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could see ESTp too but don't take my word on it
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that you mention it, ESTp may make more sense since the relationship with taz would be more favorable (Illusion rather than supervision). And nothing in the description is clearly non-ESTp.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I started with ENTj because of the Aggressor/Victim vibe.

"He is good at shoving you with information" suggested , as well as "Have a blast debating to get you irritated", though that didn't exclude .
    While "Cares about his health and like to lift weights" could point to HA... The picture of an INxj lifting weights is too hilarious a possibility to entertain, plus he doesn't look INxj, leaving in the ego block or as a source of neurosis.

-> ExTx.

But then I cheated by looking at your signature, and thought...

Wait wait... Don't ENTjs despise ISFps and such? And they get along like 'brother and sister'?
    So I tried ESTj, which caused the same problem. Besides, I can't exactly describe ESTjs as being "adventurous"

-> ExTp, "But he can be very goofy" supports this

ENTp: Doesn't look ENTp, ENTp doesn't fit Aggressor/Victim vibe, lack of information that points to ENTp.
    ESTp: As Expat says, the relationship makes sense. Here are the things which I think support this:

"He is not shy and likes to have fun. He is adventurous." - Fun-loving and adventurous are the first two adjectives that come to mind when thinking of ESTps.
    "Have a blast debating and to get you irritated." - Playing around with to have power () over you?
    "His career goal is marketing" - While I don't know enough about marketing to speculate the inner motivations for that, the ESTp guy I once knew is now a real estate agent. And I must say, they look a tiny bit alike...
    "Cares about his health and like to lift weights." - Yes... The aforementioned ESTp guy did this rather often.

So, from most to least likely:
    1. ESTp
    2. ENTp (eliminated because of erotic attitudes vibe, and lack of evidence which goes to support this)
    3. ENTj (relations don't fit, and there's the matter of ...)
    4. ESTj (again, relations don't fit, and there's also the vibe thingy)

Just testing my VI skills to see if I can recognise my dual Go ahead and criticise me for basing the whole thing on EA vibes if you want :wink: It would be interesting if his type could be verified, though.

EDIT: And yes, I left out INTp and ISTp... Discarded them after a few seconds for hopefully obvious reasons.
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by raisonpure
    "He is good at shoving you with information" suggested , as well as "Have a blast debating to get you irritated", though that didn't exclude .
    That is what made me think of ESTj.

Wait wait... Don't ENTjs despise ISFps and such? And they get along like 'brother and sister'?
    "Despise" is not the right way to describe it.

But you make a good case for ESTp. It's probably correct.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    "Despise" is not the right way to describe it.

But you make a good case for ESTp. It's probably correct.
    <rereads descriptions from Te thread for the nth time>

Okay, maybe something along the lines of "find ISFps baffling" or "think they're aliens from Venus", but I wanted to uphold the ENTj's invincible and all-powerful reputation, so I settled for "despise" instead :wink:

While I think it is still possible for ENTjs to work on their health in order to prevent their -PoLR from being exposed, I have enough faith in their to assume that they would pay heed to the warning bells, conclude that it would not be worthwhile to pursue a closer relationship, and keep it as business-like as possible. Being sensitive to the body languages of others, the ISFp is likely to detect that distance eventually, and retreat out of respect. And their relationship don't seem strained enough for that.

In any case, it's interesting how ENTjs and ESTps have been virtually indistinguishable so far. I wonder if Taz knows any INTjs... >D
    “I think, therefore I'll think" - Ayn Rand (ESTp, UR GUARDIAN ANGEL)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In any case, it's interesting how ENTjs and ESTps have been virtually indistinguishable so far. I wonder if Taz knows any INTjs... >D
    I do. I don't know how many but my best friend is an INTJ.

found more pic. of my cousin. and bigger size too, lol.

[img=http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/996/joey2006trimed9bl6.th.gif]

this one below is the freakest pic. I ever seen of him.
    [img=http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/599/joey3hh0.th.gif]
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But then I cheated by looking at your signature, and thought...
    lol then I guess I should of mention what my type was.
    ISFP, SEI